Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
A Red Bird and Two Connecting Streets

Earlier today I was driving, looking up at the lovely blue sky and asking Jesus, "can you tell me anything about when you will come for us?"

In the next moment a red bird flew in front of and across my car at eye level slowly (if a bird can fly slowly). It seemed like he glided across. I was just coming up to a Stop sign. The street names that intersected were SHADY SHORES and CIELO (means sky in spanish). It seemed very symbolic to me. Cielo - we will go through the SKY (Cielo) to the SHORES (Shady Shores) of heaven.

Of course the red bird reminded me of all the red bird sightings last year that we thought seemed to mean that Jesus was coming soon. Red Birds, Red Roses, all seem to be popping up again. It may seem silly to you, but to me it was if Jesus had just answered my question.

Re: A Red Bird and Two Connecting Streets

T/Sue, maybe it's this shore:

There’s a land that is fairer than day,
And by faith we can see it afar;
For the Father waits over the way
To prepare us a dwelling place there.

Refrain:
In the sweet by and by,
We shall meet on that beautiful shore;
In the sweet by and by,
We shall meet on that beautiful shore.

We shall sing on that beautiful shore
The melodious songs of the blessed;
And our spirits shall sorrow no more,
Not a sigh for the blessing of rest.

To our bountiful Father above,
We will offer our tribute of praise
For the glorious gift of His love
And the blessings that hallow our days.

Wow, Texas Sue, I do have to say that this really blessed me. I see the red bird as symbolic of the red roses that we're going to be holding in heaven. And the combination of Shady Shores and Cielo was the clincher!

"Shady" is very symbolic to me as well. When you're in the shade, that means that you're away from the sun. THERE IS NO SUN IN HEAVEN!! The light there is from the glory of God!!

The timing of that red bird flying in front of your car at that intersection was no coincidence!! The Lord is very precise in His messages to us, if we're willing to listen, praise God!

How about that??? Praise the Lord! We're going home soon, I just know it!!

Thank you for this post! It really blessed me, that's for sure!

Diane C. That is one of my favorite old hymns and it sure does sound like it fits what I saw today.

Lisaleenie, to be in the "shade" also makes me think of being under the shadow of God's wings safe and protected. Isn't there a verse about the ones rescued from the earth not being scorched by the sun anymore? I remember reading that but don't remember where it was located.

I am very happy and satisfied with that "Red Bird" message. It was meaningful because of all the excitement last year with everyone seeing the red birds. Some made fun of that but I don't. I remember reading a word someone posted recently that the rapture would have been in 2009 but God delayed it for a few "seconds" more. It is going to be very soon. All of those angels Star saw aare still lined up with their trumpets until Jesus comes!

Texas Sue, is this the scripture you mean?

The LORD will guide you always; he will satisfy your needs in a sun-scorched land and will strengthen your frame. You will be like a well-watered garden, like a spring whose waters never fail. Isaiah 58:11

Leenie, you are so sweet! That is not the one but its good. I will try to find it and post later. See you in the morning!

Thanks, Texas Sue! Sleep well!

Lisaleenie, I couldn't go to sleep until I found it. It is in Revelation 7:16. It is the chapter with those who are beheaded in the tribulation which John saw before the throne. THe angel told John that these were before the throne and would serve God day and night. "They shall hunger no more, neither thirst any more; neither shall the sun smite them, nor any scorching heat."

I love the next verse: "For the Lamb who is in the midst of the throne will be their Shepherd, and He will guide them to the springs of the water of life; and God will wipe every tear from their eyes."

Oh, that's right, that IS a beautiful verse! I'm glad you found it!

I liked the other one that you mentioned, that we are under the SHADOW of His wings!!! Amen!

Lisaleenie, in addition to the verse in Psalm 91 there is one very similar in Psalm 57:1: "Be merciful and gracious to me. O God, be merciful and gracious to me, for my soul takes refuge and finds shelter and confidence in you; yes, in the shadow of your wings will I take refuge and be confident until calamities and destructive storms are passed."

This vessel LOVES this website.
I can read scripture from my bible.Listen to it on
tape.(OR),come on RITA and get some more.
Praise the Lord for RITA website
Blessings,
Star

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com