This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
BO to Israel -"I Give the Orders Now"

Re: BO to Israel -"I Give the Orders Now"

I love Hal and he has not been afraid to speak out..Thanks TSue

Email: sbell48907@aol.com

So, what is Hal saying in his video, re: Barry Soetoro?

Neither Ms. Victor nor I can watch videos nor listen to audios.

I shudder to hear that. Time to wake up America.
It is all unfolding before our very eyes.

LOSER TOLD ISRAEL THAT THEY CANNOT DEFEND THEMSELVES WITHOUT PERMISSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wonder who the European country was that loaned Israel those migs. That is cool. There is not a single American pilot that would get into a dogfight with an Israeli pilot.

I am still not sure that the signing of the Covenant with the devil.....BO that forces them into a peace treaty, will happen before or after Damascus gets blown off the map. That is where I have been confused.

Of course Iran is going to drag this out to make enough nukes.

Now that Israel's last ally, America, has forsaken her, under the corrupt government in DC, we Americans that are sane must let Israel know we are behind her, and constantly reassure our Jewish brothers and sisters that WE care.

Email: maria callison@hotmail.com

. . . " Obama is trying to interfere in internal Israeli politics and bring down a government.

. . . Obama is showing that his personal popularity, not America's standing, still less, matters of substance such as Iran's nuclear program, is what motivates him.

. . . And what was Netanyahu's crime, this act of infamy that Obama's senior staff described as an "affront" to America? It was that the relevant housing authority passed another stage of approval for 1600 Israeli housing units to be built in East Jerusalem in about three years' time.

. . . After that point, the US reaction went into overdrive. Impeccable American sources tell me this reaction was driven by Obama, and to a lesser extent the Chicago mafia around him.

. . . Accompanying Obama's own actions has been some of the most dangerous rhetoric ever to come out of a US administration, to the effect that Israeli intransigence endangers US troops by inflaming extremists in the Islamic world.

. . . No serious analyst anywhere believes that Israel is an important source of the conflicts in Afghanistan or Iraq.

. . . Using this type of argument comes dangerously close to the administration licensing a mutant strain of anti-Semitism - it's all the Jews' fault".

~ ~
http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/opinion/obamas-anti-israeli-hysteria-dangerous-and-destructive/story-e6frg6zo-1225846153221

Were any of the RITA folks at the conference in
St Louis, June 09 where VOE/Bro Perry told of certain
sources set forth that in a Prime Minister to Prez
phone call it was made clear, " We are going to change the world, DON'T GET IN OUR WAY, " anybody on
RITA aware of that? Words to that effect where told
to Israel's PM. Donna your posting fits that event.

! Bro Perry does not betray his sources !

Blessing ya'll

Dewey

Email: jmcdudes@hotmail.com

It is of no coincidence of the scripture in Ps. 122 that says, "Pray for the Peace of Jerusalem."

The sequence of events that lead Israel to the Gog War as spoken in Ezekiel 38 will run "smack" into all the prayers sent up for Jerusalems/Israel's safety.

Its interesting to watch it unfold as ALL nations seem to be turning against Israel.

Also, that is interesting that Israel has several Mig 29 Fulcrums to play with

Thanks Mark....that has been nagging at me lately!

Email: maria callison@hotmail.com

THE ALMIGHTY GOD HAS SPOKEN HIS DECLARATION . .the Lion of Judah will override your orders, Obama!!

. . . "Look, the LORD will come with fire —
His chariots are like the whirlwind —
to execute His anger with fury,
and His rebuke with flames of fire.

For the LORD will execute judgment
on all flesh with His fiery sword,
and many will be slain by the LORD.

. . . "Those who dedicate and purify themselves to enter the groves following their leader, eating meat from pigs, vermin, and rats, will perish together."

. . . "Knowing their works and their thoughts, I have come to gather all nations and languages; they will come and see My glory.

. . And they will proclaim My glory among the nations.

They will bring all your brothers from all the nations as a gift to the LORD on horses and chariots, in litters, and on mules and camels, to My holy mountain Jerusalem, says the LORD, just as the Israelites bring an offering in a clean vessel to the house of the LORD.

I will also take some of them as priests and Levites," says the LORD.

"For just as the new heavens and the new earth,
which I will make,
will endure before Me"—
the LORD's declaration—
"so will your offspring and your name endure.

All mankind will come to worship Me,
from one New Moon to another,
and from one Sabbath to another,"
says the LORD.

24 "As they leave, they will see the dead bodies of the men who have rebelled against Me; for their maggots will never die, their fire will never go out, and they will be a horror to all mankind."
. . Isaiah 66:15 thur 24

Dewey
Were any of the RITA folks at the conference in
St Louis, June 09 where VOE/Bro Perry told of certain
sources set forth that in a Prime Minister to Prez
phone call it was made clear, " We are going to change the world, DON'T GET IN OUR WAY, " anybody on
RITA aware of that? Words to that effect where told
to Israel's PM. Donna your posting fits that event.

! Bro Perry does not betray his sources !

Blessing ya'll

Dewey

I was not there Dewey but I sure would have liked to be there. The statement that I highlighted in red above jives with the post where Sarkozy said he believes BO to be insane and with what Jack Van Impe has been saying about Kisseinger's remarks that "we are priming Obama to create the new world order". Evidently he definitely feels he has the green light and all the big PTB behind him on this one. Hair-raising!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com