Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
God slams door shut on Obama!!!!

This has God's hand all over it!! Fast forward to 5:45 and watch as the door behind him opens all by itself. When he mentions prayer, the door then begins to close and slams, enough to make Obama cough!! Then, when he starts to read the phrase, “turning my darkness into light” from the Psalms, a cloud goes over head and the light is literally changed into darkness!!!! INCREDIBLE!!!

Email: brandonpalmer@charter.net

Re: God slams door shut on Obama!!!!

Brandon, are you referring to Psalm 5:45, for which you suggest that God slams the door on Barry Soetoro?

BTW, since neither Ms. Victor nor I can view videos or listen to audios, could you please explain further your above post?

TY

Wow, that is really weird..

Nice to see you posting again Brandon!

SisterNChrist, what Brandon meant is if you fast-forwarded the video 5 minutes and 45 seconds into the video, you could actually see the door behind him open BY ITSELF (man, was that creepy!) AND WHILE HE WAS TALKING THE DOOR SLAMMED SHUT....AGAIN BY ITSELF!I wished you could have seen it, it was really weird!

Thanks for posting this, Brandon!

TY you Lisaleenie for explaining Brandon's above post. Yippers, it's too bad that that neither Ms. Victor nor I can see this.

UNBELIEVABLE!!!THANKS BRANDON

The dark to light thing was a Miracle,

the words from the Psalms were "My God turning darkness into to light" and that is what happened the very seconds he spoke those words,

AWESOME!!!

Email: newskinagain167@yahoo.com

Brandon, what a good catch!

What is your spiritual take on it?

I am wondering what the spiritual parallel might be in that when he said "darkness" it became dark, and when he said "to light" it became light.

Lord, please reveal the meaning behind this!

Very telling indeed.

Was God saying I have shut my door to you and do not hear your prayers because you seek to turn light into darkness?

<<< light into darkness is the opposite of what he read. I'm just trying to connect the fact that he (obama) usually does the exact opposite of what God's word says.

Could be.

Good tho't Allen! I hope some others jump on board this one with more possible insight. If that was not a spiritual happening, I don't know what is. It is very intriguing!!!

I am not able to watch it, but was curious what Psalm he was reading! Other than that I have no comment.

I have no idea if this has spiritual meaning or not, since both can be explained in the natural sense....but I did notice it getting dark when he was reading that Psalm.......so fitting! :)

Email: iampriceles@aol.com

Allen
Very telling indeed.

Was God saying I have shut my door to you and do not hear your prayers because you seek to turn light into darkness?
Could be.

Interesting how Obama's expression changed when hearing the slamming of the door during his 'quoted' prayer . . he had to notice the dark cloud . . . still,

what comes to my mind is when he mocked the critics after the B.O. hell-care plan went through. Saying (and I'm paraphrasing) . . , that he sees no calmaity overhead, just another nice day, sky is bright . . "

Melissa, I do not know what Psalm it was....it began as..."You Oh Lord keep my lamp burning". There is no way BO would admit to knowing the exact Psalm . One of his peons just put that in there for him.

Remember the fly invasion in the White House not too long ago......that door opening and closing and cloud reminded me of the demons that are in the White House.

Email: maria callison@hotmail.com

Thanks Maria, I think that is Psalm 18:28. That is my favorite Psalm - it is a great one!

Well, I do hope it was inserted as a way for God to reassure us!!!!!! Our lamps are full and the door will not slam shut on us!!!!!

Email: maria callison@hotmail.com

Amen Maria!! We do not have to worry about the door slamming on us!! Jesus is our door, in other words, the Way we will enter into heaven!!

In praying about this video.The Lord said,He will
let Obama go just so far.And Jesus did not say how far
that is.We all know tho,that Jesus is in CONTROL.
Glory to God,
Star

Thanks everyone,
I think he is quoting this
Psalm18:28 For it is you who light my lamp; the Lord my God lightens my darkness.

Sure seems like God is sending a signal to our Country. With the door and the cloud, I think God is shutting the door on the USA. Maybe I'm looking into this to much, but sure seems like it could mean something.

I wasn't able to see the cloud or the getting dark very well, but that door opening and closing was a bit weird. I thought maybe someone from inside opened it to look out and then shut it but you would be able to see a hand or arm from inside if that was the case. Is it possible that his little girl was in there and opened up and then shut it or something? You could kind of see the curtain move inside a little bit. If not, I am a little freaked out by that door...

YES !! Mr O will only get so far, he is not in my
perception, the AC, Herr Benedict ist nicht der FP,
we have a ways to go yet. Not getting on any cases here, just throwing in some perceptions.

Bless Ya'll

Dewey

Email: jmcdudes@hotmail.com

I only see it odd as a security issue , it is obvious that the draft is what is closing and opening the door.

Yes Melissa, Brandon confirmed that it is Ps 18:28. Here it is in the NKJ version:

NKJ: For thou wilt light my candle: the Lord my God will enlighten my darkness.

So as Obama began speaking on the tragic loss of life of the miners, he began to say "When something bad happens," and the door opened behind him. For some reason he repeated "when something bad happens" This second time he tripped up on the word "bad."

As the door remained open he was saying as we pray for the souls that are lost and safe return of those missing, we are slso sustained by the words of the psalm.... When he said "sustained" the door closed firmly and could be heard. He cleared his throat and went on to repeat the psalm....

"For thou wilt light my candle: the Lord my God will enlighten my darkness."

Exactly at the moment he said "darkness" he became shadowed and shaded. At no other time in the video was there any shading.

Still intriguing and interesting....

Other wording for "enlighten" are:

illuminate
clarify
make aware
cause to understand

Brenda Sue
I wasn't able to see the cloud or the getting dark very well, but that door opening and closing was a bit weird. I thought maybe someone from inside opened it to look out and then shut it but you would be able to see a hand or arm from inside if that was the case. Is it possible that his little girl was in there and opened up and then shut it or something? You could kind of see the curtain move inside a little bit. If not, I am a little freaked out by that door...

Most likely it was the wind.....When I have windows and other doors open, it can force my front door to open and create a sorta vacuum effect that then forces it closed.....thats just my take on it, but I cant discount the possiblity of God in it either. :)

Email: iampriceles@aol.com

I noticed the speed at which the door was closing was rather slow and the speed at which the door closed was very hard!!!

I think there was some strong force on that door to make it close that hard!!!! It sure didn't go back that fast in order to make a slamming sound which Obama had to have noticed from his speech interruption!!!

Exactly at the moment he said "darkness" he became shadowed and shaded. At no other time in the video was there any shading.

Still intriguing and interesting....

Other wording for "enlighten" are:

illuminate
clarify
make aware
cause to understand

Praying that God will enlighten BO's darkness!! Very interesting moment, I bet it caught BO's attention as well since he was in the middle of trying to quote scripture.

Time will tell what is going on here!

DONT FORGET THE HOLY SPIRIT IS OFTEN DESCRIBED AS A WIND/STRONG BREEZE--EVEN STORM STRONG! Love the scripture connections everyone!

I'm just glad that his god (of darkness) is not my God (the true, eternal God of love and of light, the God of Abraham...our God who is the Father of Jesus Christ)...

Our God controls all things...yes, even the clouds!

Melissa Very interesting moment, I bet it caught BO's attention as well since he was in the middle of trying to quote scripture. [/quote

Hope he thought about it later too Melissa.

Shirley, You never know, God has some unique ways of getting people's attention!

It is possible the Lord is revealing that He is going to "illuminate" Barack Obama's darkness (for all to see)....

BUMP!

I think what really sparked my interest is the timing of everything. It could of been a coincidence, but that cloud coming over him when he read the Psalm was freaky!!

The whole thing was freaky Brandon!

Whoa!!! That was really weird.

Email: sdene30@msn.com

Email: scuggers1@gmail.com

2HH
The whole thing was freaky

The think that was freaky was the door opening, by itself, and staying open for a while before it slammed shut..

Email: sbell48907@aol.com

Although I have tiptoed around saying it on my website, Obama is Nostradamus’ Third Antichrist

Obama is a tool that the Powers That Be put in place so that people who disagree with him can be labeled racists. My guess is that he will not be so easily controlled. The fact that he edged out the Clinton’s return to power suggests that he may even be more ruthless then they are
You see, I notice that a lot of people want to focus on an Islamic leader as the Antichrist. The simple answer to that is no leader in the Middle East has the power to chip you or give you the mark; therefore, no Middle Eastern leader could possibly be the Beast. I came to understand this many years ago and I mention it in the Introduction to my book. In fact, I’ve always thought that it’s pretty hard to be an Antichrist when you’re not even a Christian, as Nostradamus’ first two Antichrists, Napoleon and Hitler. But Mr. Obama, being born in Africa and being raised a Moslem, pretends to be a Christian, which I see now is right on target

I think YAHWEH or the Holy Spirit slammed the door to scare Obama and I think it did.

And the dark to light was a demonstration of YAHWEH's Power, He can move clouds precisely at the same time bho is speaking those words,

Still SO AWESOME!!!

Email: newskinagain167@yahoo.com

Thank Tex... !!!

http://watcherrefugeecamp.freeforums.org/barack-obama-s-prophetic-dream-t435.html

TexL
I just thought it was possibly significant that the President of the the world's most important nation existing in the
End-Times (besides Israel itself) had a dream rich in biblical "typology" and he himself thought it significant enough to base
the title of the book he authored about himself. (his autobiography)

Also ....this guy mentions dating that coincides with the tribulation starting this November ...the subject talked about in other threads here...and a possible rapture in May (even though he goes on a rant about 'date-setting') coinciding with the
"garabandal warning" (he is catholic) due this coming ascension day....once again talked about in other threads here and other watcher sites.

I thought there was a little synergy here.

Thank Tex... !!!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com