<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
I AM ACCELERATING ALL THINGS!!! HIS BRIDE.....

I am accelerating things
Author

Jeffrey Stewart

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"For I am accelerating everything I am doing because time is short. Where it would take a year to restore a person, will now take only a month. For I am helping My Bride make herself ready. And nothing will hinder, delay, or stop My Purposes being fulfilled. So do not allow the enemy to influence your imagination regarding timing of how long I will take to do this or that. I made the universe you see around you in SIX DAYS, so I am well able to handle what appear to be insurmountable and difficult matters in a very short period of time. My Anointing can destroy yokes it took satan years to put in place in a matter of minutes. Nothing is too hard for Me."

Email: varnke@roadrunner.com

Re: I AM ACCELERATING ALL THINGS!!! HIS BRIDE.....

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!

I completely agree with this!

Wendy
Darlene
AMEN!!!!!!!!!!

..and Hallelujah!
AMEN!!!!

AMEIN NOTHING IS IMPOSSBLE WITH OUR ABBA YEHOVAH,HE WILL GET THE BRIDE READY YAY!!!

Wow, did this ever speak to me. These words are so true! I've seen it in my own life.

Thank you for posting this!

I agree, things are moving soooo fast...cannot keep up!!

MARANATHA...Virginia

Email: varnke@roadrunner.com

Ditto!!! to all of the above posts!!!

Amen to that Virginia Arnke, Yahweh now restore every man / woman of His to be perfect.

May Yeshua takes us all home at the appointed time only by His grace and mercy to be forever with Him and His glorious joy beyond words fulfill each of us everyday of our live forever ...

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com