<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
I Can't Help It People! I See A 2010 Timeline In Revelation 7 and 8!

I have been seeing time markers for the first time since I have studied prophecy for some 40 years!!!

This is the first year that it seems to fit!!!

The timeline is found in Revelation 7 and 8 chapters!

There are three main time markers: two are feasts and one is meteological!!!

The first time marker begins in Revelation 7 with the first few verses!

We see a weather pattern that has a convection system that has four winds that are stationed at each corner of the atmosphere!!!

Whenever you focus four gusts of wind at each corner of a circular globe and they each are released directly ahead; what you have is a circulation or a whirlwind convection!

This is what we see in the hurricane season in the Atlantic Ocean!

I believe this season starts around June and goes until the end of October 2010!
They are predicting a very active Hurricane season for this 2010 year with a large number of named storms!

In Revelation 7 we see that this hurricane Katrina type storm is being held back for a short period of time!
Remember the Katrina storm of 2005!! It started forming in the Atlantic as a result of God's judgment from the uprooting of jews from the Gaza Strip in Israel at the same exact time!!!

Many folks were uprooted over here because the quartet group which includes the United States put pressure on the government of Israel to evacuate the Gaza Strip of all jewish settlers who had a divine land right to live on this God given land!

It seems that when the 144,000 are uprooted out of the West Bank in the coming months that it will most likely result in another catastrophic Katrina type storm forming with the four winds in the Atlantic basin; causing destruction on the seas and on the land and on all things made from the trees!

So now we have the timeline for these four winds in the general time frame from June to October 2010!

The next time marker is the two groups of people mentioned in Revelation 7 and 8!!!

The 144,000 are those special jewish believers who will be sealed on some special day when the Holy Spirit will put the seal of God on their foreheads and in their hearts!!!

What day could this be!!! Well since this group of jewish folks are the same number as the loaves in the temple, being 12 in number but in the multiplied literal sense 12,000 times 12,000!! or 144,000 it seems to beg for a feast day for this fulfillment!!!

But wait we have another loave of bread being offered up to heaven from a gentile population of the earth!

Together we have two complete loaves of both jew and gentile!!!!

The feast that has each being offered is the feast of Pentacost!!!

It is the wave offering and it is done during the final ingathering of the barley and wheat harvest!

This jewish group will most likely be sealed during the feast of Pentacost this year around May 25, 2010; with the Holy Spirit coming upon them like in the old testament so they can witness to the jewish nation for the first part of the tribulation period;and suffer death under the anti-christ at the conclusion of the first half of this trail period as seen in Revelation 14 or 15; I forget which chapter has this 144,000 redeemed from earth after they are killed by the anti-christ!

As for the time marker for this second group of gentile believers known as a "Great Multitude"; well, they appear in heaven just before the 144,000 are sealed at the start of the tribulation period!!

Now just because Revelation 7 comes after the first six seals in Revelation 6 doesn't mean that the church is raptured after the fist six seals!!!

This great multitude in Revelation 7 is in heaven possibly before the six seals are released in Revelation 6! Just because they are mentioned in Revelation 7 doesn't mean that those events take place after the events in Revelation 6!

Remember that the events taking place on earth are on a different time clock then those events happening in heaven!!!

So when we come to Revelation 8 we are now forward from the Pentacost feast and it is now time for the angel to come forward in the temple of God in heaven and to start ministering his priestly service that takes place on the day of atonement!!!

But on this particular day of atonement feast this angel will be administering the trumpet judgments of God possibly by the fall jewish feasts in September of 2010!!

This seems to be the time when the tribulation period will have to begin at the latest on any body's timeline!!!
This is when the two witnesses will begin their ministry in Jerusalem and the 144,000 will begin their witnessing campaign across Israel at this same time!!!

This to me seems to be the timeline that I see in Revelation 7 and 8!!! It looks so fitting for this year of 2010 that I can't see how any more time can go by before it will not be able to fit this time slot!!!

Time will tell!! And a short time will do tell!!!

Re: I Can't Help It People! I See A 2010 Timeline In Revelation 7 and 8!

Scott

Whenever you focus four gusts of wind at each corner of a circular globe and they each are released directly ahead; what you have is a circulation or a whirlwind convection!

This is what we see in the hurricane season in the Atlantic Ocean!

I believe this season starts around June and goes until the end of October 2010!
They are predicting a very active Hurricane season for this 2010 year with a large number of named storms!

Scott,

This also happens in the summer/fall in the south Pacific, which is just ending now... and there were two category 5 cyclones (hurricanes spinning the opposite way) in the south Pacific just last month.

Sounds more to me like it was pointing to that then the future hurricane season.

Just my opinion....

YBIC
Rich E

Dear Scott . . ya got me all enthusiastic today, sensing your joy and study filled with blessed assurance . . and it's contageous!!

. . sensing this year strongly, our full Redemptive change in the air!!!

. . We're ready, soon in Heaven!!

. . only days left we hear our Heavenly Groom say: Come, My Bride, My fair one . . I've rejoiced over this moment My Redeemed church! . .

Forever WITH our LORD!! Oh, how we have longed for our JESUS . .

Increasingly, we stay pressed into Him and His saving Love!!

Our God and Heavenly assurance says He's ready to return!!!

Holy Spirit even now is revealing to us His unfolding glory more and more as He enfolds us!!!

Jesus holds our RSVP's . . He's ready to descend!!

The Wedding chamber is decorated. Heaven's Banquet Table is prepared . . all of Heaven awaits . .

Christ's call is upon us!! . . our change in the Power and blessed Holy Love of Jesus is coming!!

Jesus is ready, the Father's ready to speak to the Son, : "go get Your Bride!!

Halleluiah, The coronation of the Lord Jesus Christ and his bride happens in Rev. 4-5, after the rapture in Rev. 4:1.

"And immediately I was in the spirit: and, behold, a throne was set in heaven, and one sat on the throne" . . Rev 4:2.

Rich E! You are right about this other circulatory system pattern in the Pacific!

But in relation to judgment of America on the way they will put pressure on the jewish government to uproot those settlers in the West Bank in the coming months; I would look more to the Atlantic region for a hurricane more powerful then Katrina to form as a result of these evil powers ways! towards God's people!!!!!

Scott
Rich E! You are right about this other circulatory system pattern in the Pacific!

But in relation to judgment of America on the way they will put pressure on the jewish government to uproot those settlers in the West Bank in the coming months; I would look more to the Atlantic region for a hurricane more powerful then Katrina to form as a result of these evil powers ways! towards God's people!!!!!

well said Scott!! for sure!

Email: scuggers1@gmail.com

The 144,0000 Male Jewish Witness,will be Sealed and Protected,they will not be killed they will be caught up to the throne in the Presence of the LAMB, The Gentiles,who take a Stand,for Yeshua with their lives will be killed,and the Rest of My Jewish People will flee to Petra,where Yeshua will show them He is Yehovah in the Son, My People in America,will have to Flee this Nation,before the Ascension,(Rapture) or Major Persecution will come to them,if they accept Yeshua as Mashiach(Messiah),they will be Raptured with the Rest of Us,if they are not saved they will need to leave US,Before Rapture to Return to Israel and make Aliyah,to be under YHWH'S Protection.

You are probably right YeshuasLady!!! I did not see any mentioned of the 144,000 being killed in the book of Revelation; I was just going on the idea that they would have to be transported to heaven by some means since it doesn't actually tell us! So I did a little checking and I believe they may go up to be with the Lord in the air by a rapture event of their own; even though the two witnesses experience physical death I still have to leave the possibility open that their fate might be similar to that which befalls the two witnesses in Jerusalem!!!

This is an Excellent,Study Scott,My Sweet Brother ,Very Good Points,Here.I Believe also this is the year,of our Blessed Hope,exodus20006 Hebrew bible code,site talks about Jesus Coming in 2010!!! 5770 and 5770 ends in Sept,then it will be 5771!!

Chapter 7 is between SEAL 6 and SEAL 7..

Seal 7 starts the "WRATH" period at Rev. 8:1..

Up to Seal 6 is the "Great Tribulation" period or the first 3 1/2 years of the 7...

Look at each word carefully and note that this large group will be caught up into Heaven around the throne, they came thru "Great Tribulation, their garmets are made white by the blood of the Lamb, BUT notice verse 16.. This group will not come back down to earth to rule and reign with Jesus for those 1000 years. The "SUN" will not shine on them again, but stay with the Father in Heaven...

These are not those killed during the wrath part because those killed during the "WRATH" are resurrected at Rev. 20:4 and those killed will rule and reign with Jesus just like the "Bride" will..

God Bless..

Joseph

RJ!!! YOU ARE A MIND READER!! That Is IT!!!

We are on the same page my good buddy or good female pal or my best friend!!!!

Wow, you guys came up with some really good material here!!! Excellent post, Scott, and the replys were great, too!!

Everything seems to point to 2010. I really can't see us being here past then. All the timelines point to 2017 as to being the end of the tribulation, as you posted not too far back, Scott. And especially the Psalms 110 through 117 are very eye-opening.

I know that you put in a lot of time and research into this post...not only this one, but also the other timeline ones, and the ones where you compare scripture to scripture in the gospels.

GOOD JOB, MY FRIEND!!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com