Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
A message for RITA--Romans 12

Hi y'all, in case you haven't noticed, the Lord often speaks to me by giving me Bible verses! Well in the middle of the night (last night), the Holy Spirit within began to quote the following passage from Romans 12; and He layed it on my heart that it was particularly for RITA! So I pray that we may all live by these wonderful words as we await our blessed Hope (Jesus).

Romans 12:9-18 (Amplified)

[Let your] love be sincere (a real thing); hate what is evil [loathe all ungodliness, turn in horror from wickedness], but hold fast to that which is good.

Love one another with brotherly affection [as members of one family], giving precedence and showing honor to one another.

Never lag in zeal and in earnest endeavor; be aglow and burning with the Spirit, serving the Lord.

Rejoice and exult in hope; be steadfast and patient in suffering and tribulation; be constant in prayer.

Contribute to the needs of God's people [sharing in the necessities of the saints]; pursue the practice of hospitality.

Bless those who persecute you [who are cruel in their attitude toward you]; bless and do not curse them.

Rejoice with those who rejoice [sharing others' joy], and weep with those who weep [sharing others' grief].

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty (snobbish, high-minded, exclusive), but readily adjust yourself to [people, things] and give yourselves to humble tasks. Never overestimate yourself or be wise in your own conceits [thinking you know it all].

Repay no one evil for evil, but take thought for what is honest and proper and noble [aiming to be above reproach] in the sight of everyone.

If possible, as far as it depends on you, live at peace with everyone.

I LOVE YOU ALL!!!

Re: A message for RITA!

Charity ,Thanks love the verses!

Re: A message for RITA!

By love they will know us...In the days of Noah there was hatered and violence..So let our light shine for Jesus and walk in love this hour...

Re: A message for RITA--Romans 12

Hey Charity - It's so good to know you're still hangin' with us. Thank you for the scriptures the Lord wants to convey to us here. Hope to see you and the fam soon! WE LOVE YOU TOO!!! [/quote]

Hey, Charity!! It seems to me a month or more has passed since we had pics of the girls!! They grow so fast when they are Arabel's age. Do you have some new pics you can post? Im sure I'm not the only one who is hungering to see how they have grown!! Blessings to you!

P.S. When that earthquake hit in Baja, I was so concerned for you that I looked you up on the map. I had mistakenly thought you lived lower down on the Baja peninsula. When I found you, I was surprised to see that you are not very far from my only brother who lives in Queretaro!! If I EVER find the courage to visit him (not terribly likely) I would certainly make the effort to drop by your orphanage for a first hand visit with you and Jake, Eden, Gabriela and Arabel. Truthfully, I'd rather see YOU than my dear old brother!!!

Email: ajguy@centurytel.net

Charity....thanks for the beautiful and timely verses...what a blessing for sucha gift.

HIS BLESSINGS...Virginia

Email: varnke@roadrunner.com

Aww- you know I love y'all.

Okay, here are the newest pics, per Janet's request~

Eden- 5 1/2 yrs.
Gabriela- 3 yrs.
Arabel- 6 1/2 mos

Eden + Arabel =

Eden Mikela, Gabriela Rose, & Arabel Grace

Eden & I are looking up at the sky for Jesus.

Flying Baby!

Charity, sis, what beautiful pictures of you and your children! Thank you so much for sharing with us!!

How are you feeling, Charity? I pray that you are pain-free and that the Lord is giving you strength.

Eileen, you are so precious. Well, I still have quite a bit of pain, but I know that our awesome God is going to change that very soon.

God bless you!

God bless you, too, dear sis! I really don't think we have too much longer here myself! I pray in the meantime that the Lord will totally heal you and that you will be pain-free and that the Lord gives you energy and stamnia to take care of yourself and your family. Lord, please hear my prayer in Jesus precious Name. Amen.

Oh, Charity ... how beautiful they all are! Those blue, blue eyes!! THANK YOU so much for posting these. I tried to copy and paste some pics of my grandchildren on here, but apparently I don't have the skill to do that. If you send me your e-address (maybe through Lynn?) I could send them to you. We have some teen grandkids, then some empty years, then these six ... All under the age of 6 including two sets of twins. How precious these little ones are to us as parents and grandparents ... and also to God!

On another note, I'm so sorry you are still struggling with your health. Beleive me, I do understand what extended illness is like. I will keep you in my fervent prayers. Hugs, Janet

Email: ajguy@centurytel.net

It is not hard to tell where those beautiful young ladies got their beautiful looks from

Love ya Sis

ybiC / Paul

Charity, thanks so much for sending us pictures of you and the girls - can't get over those blue eyes you all have. I love that picture of you and Eden looking up in the sky for Jesus. We all have our eyes to the sky don't we? h

Charity, Those pics are all so precious!! Thanks for sharing them with us! xoxo

Loved your message too!!

Charity, Seeing you and your darling girls is a treat every time . . . .

for sharing, too, what our Lord puts on your heart . .

Awww... the pics of the girls are precious. They're growing up fast!

I like Romans 12, too. Right on, sis.

I was just going to say the same thing but you beat me to it Kerry! Shucks!

Thank you for the lovely verses.
LORD Bless YOU,
Star

Char,
It's always good to hear from you and seeing the photos of the girls is a treat. They're beautiful, just like their momma. Hope to see you all soon

Donna
Charity, Seeing you and your darling girls is a treat every time . . . .

for sharing, too, what our Lord puts on your heart . .

such a beautiful family!

Email: scuggers1@gmail.com

This vessel did not scroll down .(NOW) I did.
Beautifull children.Thank you for shareing.
BLESS YOU AND FAMILY,
Star

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com