Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
My RH Yom Kippurim ,Heavenly Experiences of 2009

Last Year,with all the excitement and hoping in Yeshua our Beloved,Coming to take us Home,During Rosh Hashannah,I Heard the Beautiful,Sound of Angel Harps in my bedroom,it was beautiful,soothing,and very clear ,and i was amazed,at the sound,like being serenaded by the angels from the Heavenly Bridegroom ,i also saw a beautiful angel flying over my bed,the beautiful angel had a beautiful sash across ,his or her robe,lying in bed,i looked up,saw this angel,i also saw a door way of light,with a staircase,in my bedroom,And Yeshuas Beautiful Face,turn into a LION,Then,change back, and this year in 2010,i saw in a vision,i looked up,and saw a White Horse and this sweet boy white horsey in the vision,he looked like he was leaping or flying,he wasn't standing!!! a Prophet Dr David From Kenya said He also saw a white horse and that the wedding rings are in the sky, and that Yehovah said the wedding of HIS SON,IS READY,and that the Rapture will occur,before Iran war!!, saints,i saw this Horse!! and most of all the night before,i saw the vision of this Horse, I Saw Yeshua,our Beautiful Pierced Risen,Bride Groom,and Majestic KING, He Has such Beautiful,Eyes,and very elegant mustache,very handsome oy indeed, a perfect divine suitor,and husband,His Loveliness, His Majesty,His Holiness,lol im soo Lovesick for Him,be encouraged Saints Hes Coming Very Shortly ,Lurkers Give up the World and Sin,He is Soo Worth it,Shalom,Shalom,in Abba Yehovah,and Yeshua(Jesus) Precious Name,Cry out for HIS BLOOD,And Go After HIS HEART, Love Tovah Bat YHWH!!

Re: My RH Yom Kippurim ,Heavenly Experiences of 2009

Tovah, thank you so much for sharing this experience you had with us... this had to be amazing to see.... and how beautiful our Lord is...... how could He not be, right? You are so blessed to have experienced this and thank you again for sharing with us.

How blessed you are to have been given those experiences!! Praise God our King is coming!!

Amazing and just as I suspected that the Iran war happens after the rapture.

Baruch Ha Ba Shem Adonai Yeshua Ha Moschiach! Glory to God, Most High, King of Kings, Lord Of Lords! Love to All, Neal

Dear YeshuasLady, what a beautiful, awesome experience!! Thank you so much for sharing this with us!! Wow!!

Big Amen to your message, Yeshuaslady. I am in joy hearing that Our Redemption is at the door...

I love You My Lord Yeshua, I am looking forward to be with You forever where everything old has passed away as we are all passover from earth to heaven, passover from death to live, passover from lost to victory.

BEFORE THE IRAN WAR.... Wow that is what called as AMAZING REVELATION, because Iran's war is really near it is the next thing to happen just waiting for the strike from Israel...
Soon we are all going to our eternal home with Adonai who loves us very much, who gave His only Begotten Son for us so we can have a live in Him ...

Yeshuaslady...

I like your choice for a name. Thanks for sharing!!!

Geneustace...

The first war I'm expecting over there may not have Iran in it. I expect IS 17:1, the destruction of Damascus and Ps 83, which gives a list of nations that go to war with Israel. It appears there is a follow-up war that includes Iran, Turkey and Russia, as well as some of the old Soviet satellite countries included in the attack, described in Jer 38 and 39.

Since I now am expecting our departure to be May 22/23, on Pentecost, then it's no wonder that the Iran war would not start yet.

Thanks again Yeshuaslady for sharing!!!

YBIC
Steve

I absolutely do believe your experiences / visions to be from the LORD because I had a similar experience in 2008...

I had lived in a different house then and I had a front door with a large oval shaped see thru glass insert that you can see faces at the door...well my nieces and my one nephew were spending the night with me and we were sitting around the dining table talking about JESUS....and then suddenly my 8 year old Nephew who was facing the front door.. yelled out "Aunt Cheryl, I see a "LIONS face looking thru the front door....when I looked he was gone :(...I immediately knew it was YESHUA.. Jared has been proven to be an honest and truthful little child and doesn't make up wild stories. HE is very sweet and I led him to the LORD a couple of years earlier before this.. ..I have several pics of YESHUA with Lions in them on the walls of the home.. because he is the "Lion of the Tribe of JUDAH".....also the next morning ( was easter morning) JAred said he saw JESUS walking thru my bedroom and then he said JESUS then walked thru a wall and dissapeared...The night before I told Jared I know JESUS walks thru this house often....as Im sure HE visits MANY of HIS people as
its stated in Psalms 17:3...

Many unbeleievers would think these are made up crazy stories but I knew you would relate to my similar experience with YESHUAS face turning into a Lion.. YESHUA is GOD and so NOTHING is impossible for HIM to do!!!! He can manifest himself any way He wants to. He does as HE pleases!!

I read a book years ago called "Transported by the Lion of Judah" and the author says she saw YESHUA also changed himself to look like a LION...kinda reminds me of the NArnia Movies!!

cant wait to See HIM in ALLLLLLL HIS Glory!!
and HE is coming ANY DAY NOW!!
HE is a truly AWESOME LORD and SAVIOUR!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com