Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
The Rapture

I am not a person who usually has a lot of dreams at night. Last night I had one, and the people in my dream keep telling me to look at the date on the calendar, which was the 24th of April. I told them that I saw it, and they told me several times to remember it and not forget it.

Below is Strongs Hebrew H0024.

אביב 'abiyb {aw-beeb'} from an unused root (meaning to be tender); TWOT - 1b; n m AV - Abib 6, in the ear 1, green ears of corn 1; 8 1) fresh, young barley ears, barley 2) month of ear-forming, of greening of crop, of growing green Abib, month of exodus and passover (March or April)

Gematria: 15

Here are the Scriptures that go with H0024.

Exo 9:31, 13:4, 23:15, 34:18
Lev 2:14
Deu 16:1

Check out

Lev 2:14
And if thou offer a meat offering of thy firstfruits unto the LORD, thou shalt offer for the meat offering of thy firstfruits green ears of corn dried by the fire, even corn beaten out of full ears.

In Christ,
Bruce

Email: Bturn7@hotmail.com

Re: The Rapture

April 24 = Iyyar 10 [Hillel calendar] =

The Omer, day 25, week 3 plus 4 days.
Water swells on the earth in the days of Noah. Day 130. Genesis 7:24
HaShem shuts the ark door – it is seven days before the flood will start.
Yocheved hides Moses after a 6 month and one day pregnancy - day 62. Artscroll Mesorah on Shavuos, page 61.
The Ark of the Covenant is taken captive by the Philistines. 1 Samuel 4:17-18, Taanit 2
The Tabernacle at Shiloh is destroyed. 1 Samuel 4:17-18
Eli, the High Priest, and his sons died. 1 Samuel 4:17-18

April 24 = Iyyar 9 [Torah calendar] =

Omer day 21,

In 1948, the Arab Legion captured the police station on Mount Scopus, isolating it from the rest of Jerusalem. One month earlier, a convoy of 78 Jewish medical personnel en route to Mount Scopus were killed in a merciless Arab ambush. After 1948, Hebrew University and Hadassah Hospital both closed their Mount Scopus facilities and relocated to western Jerusalem. When Jerusalem was reunited in 1967, these facilities reopened on Mount Scopus.

Email: scuggers1@gmail.com

April-May printable calendars [Biblical]

Karaite -Rood- Blumarmot- Apr-May2010 printable calendars

Interesting dream, Bruce. I think that the 24th is four days from second Passover this year.

I woke up this morning with these words going over-and-over in my head...

"the last trump"... "the last trump"...

Then I started thinking [again.. lol] about CJ's post and how that we can know when the rapture will be.

It's all spelled out for us if we would just pay attention

that's all for now - I have an 'MRI' scan today for this nasty hip arthritis and I must go and get ready.

ps. Is there a 'last trump' during Pentecost? I think there could be.

I know there is one on RH but the timing doesn't seem to fit

SWEET!! - THANK YOU!

God bless bro! yes, that's it!

Meaning

SisterNChrist
Meaning

Thanks Scuggers,

I appreciate your thoughts. That was very interesting information. It sure would be awesome to be in Heaven on the 24th, or any day would do.

This world offers nothing that I look forward to except the Rapture, and to get out of here and be with the Lord, and all my brothers and sisters in Christ.

In Christ,
Bruce

Email: bturn7@hotmail.com

scuggers
SisterNChrist
Meaning

Wonderful parallels showing God's order of things, Scuggers!! . .

I wasn't going to share as I am tired of getting people's hopes up, but two days ago I had a dream I believe was from the Lord. It had all the characteristics they usually have and I even felt my spirit pulled out of my body.

I'll try to keep this short....it is very hard as there was so much information...I'll try to stick to the part I think people will be most interested in,
First the Lord showed me what it was like to be separated from Him (and demonically attacked)...it was horrible and gave me a great empathy for the lost. Later,I flew around the universe and at one point, I felt my spirit stop and turn and the Lord started showing me many white words written out in space. They went so fast, that I finally cried out that if He wanted me to be able to read them He need to show me again and go slower.

LOLOL..He is pretty funny....He did show me the words again, but THIS time He showed me the date, however, he blurred out the day. I clearly saw April and 2010, but the day was blurred out. I believe prior to this I had seen April 24, 2010, but can't be 100% sure.

I can tell you that the BIG thing He laid on my heart was that it isn't enough to just love Christ completely....we are to love the Body of Christ as much as we love Christ.

Not only will we become one with Christ, but we will become one with the Body as well. I find it is easy for me to love the lost...easy for me to love other Christians who love me back, but not so easy to love Christians who dislike me. Sure, I forgive and turn the other cheek and ask the Lord to bless them, but am I loving them as much as Christ?? So this is what I am working on as He has led me to concentrating on this these next few weeks. He wants the Body to love each other completely....even those that get on our nerves or don't believe the exact same way we do doctrinally.

FWIW, I do not know exactly what the date April 24, 2010 means, as He didn't say 'date of the rapture' or anything, but I know it has significance. It is four days before the second passover which to me is VERY significant as Jesus rode into Jerusalem 4 days before Passover ON A COLT that had never been ridden....so He was in control of this colt taking the reigns being in charge ...this colt could represent the Bride of Christ...a virgin having never been ridden and being willing to go wherever the Master leads....just as the Bride is submitted to her Bridegroom.

Other dates I have been given, though some were in more subtle ways.....I believe there is to be something very significant and completed by May 9/10 and is associated with Orion (Orion representing the seven sisters/seven stars/seven churches) and also a timemarker for destruction....flooding and/or earthquake. It is possible this April 24th date is significant for this also as right after I saw this the Lord showed me an earthquake scene and then massive waves flooding a highway on Earth. I've had too many visions of earthquakes and dreams related to earthquakes since mid December so I know this must be coming soon. I was also shown a vision of blood on doorposts as in 'the Passover', but this was AFTER Passover.

The last date I have been given was July 5 and I believe I was shown that both the former and latter rains would be released BY that date. The May 9/10th date also has something to do with the seven churches (perhaps uniting) and the manchild.

I am trying not to interject myself into this stuff and just mention the stuff I know the Lord has associated with these various dates and the various symbols associated with them. I know the one church (star) will be removed from Orion (seven churches), but should be reunited at some point and that Orion not only indicates the return of the Lord, but also destruction associated with flooding.

Anyway...hope I haven't confused anyone too much. For anyone that wants more info just email me and I'll try to put it in a more detailed format with the specifics I think He has shown me, though I can't guarantee it isn't colored by my own 'flesh' ideas....He truly has shown me so much, but it is so involved...I think He does this for me to keep me distracted as I am impatient for His coming :).

Love to all!!!!

P.S. The October 17 date I was given last year I know what that meant now....it translates to January 7/8 and I was to see things in better focus...which is why He showed me the date blurred and then it came into focus and also that it was on a green preview screen...hence...I'd get a preview of what was to come.

I also now know what the empty bookshelf meant 'for the place He prepared me to work'....He wanted me these last six months to study, study, study...which is what I have been doing and He knew that I would have a kindle and an ipod with all my study materials on them so no need for a bookshelf...hence why it is empty....isn't He funny?

I certainly look through the glass darkly, but He (I feel shows me a lot).

Oh..one last date I was given was February 15th...and I believe He confirmed it was the changing of the spiritual guard. Honestly things have sped up in the evil realm since then so I feel in my spirit this is correct. I believe He was also showing me I would be under great trial since this point and I have to say that is true.

Hi Dee, while I personaly don't see The Rapture this
year, 2010, may I encourage you to do as you just did,
set forth what you believe Jesus showed you. Knowing
this, folks on RITA will consider it, pray over it,
just as you do.

As for confusing people, that is going to happen, folks getting confused, without your efforts, it just
happens anyway. Just look at the millions of men
and women who were caught up in the folly of the past
election !! And empty suit, except for the ravenous
volumes of HOT AIR flowing thru it, harping " Change
Change Change " across the land.

Blees You

Dewey

Email: jmcdudes@hotmail.com

You know, Dewey...I don't believe the 'actual' rapture will be this year either....but there will be a rapture-like event for a subset of the Church this year...this is my belief...the Lord clearly showed me the Subaru symbol (which only has six stars) and has also shown me Orion many times.....which has seven stars....so I know there is something significant here.

I am really trying to let go and let God lead me into the Truth without me interjecting all my own speculation. It is very, very hard because He shows me bits and pieces in many different forms and I am only human trying to find my way. I have had easily 70 or more dreams and visions in the past year. Many He has me go back and re-evaluate to show me other things that were hidden to me in the beginning. What is funny is I NEVER remember dreams prior to one year ago...it started right at Passover last year. It is just too much information for me to completely understand.

I do know there are to be MANY earthquakes...this is no surprise though as many have seen this...I think it is both spiritual and in the physical realm.

Anyway...thanks, Dewey...I just felt led to share since I saw the same date I was shown (at least I think I was shown.)

Re: The Rapture April 24th, 2010

More signs have happened since I originally posted this on the 12th of April. Everything that I have read and researched since then points to something major happening on the 24th of April.

And it still all points to the Rapture to me. But everyone has been wrong on the Rapture date from the time when Jesus was on earth. And I could easily be just as wrong like the rest of them about this date too. This could also be something else big besides the Rapture too. And it could just be another ordinary day that passes by and nothing happens.

And just for fun I even put 2424 in Strong's to see what would come up. The reason I put it in twice is because God is the Alpha and the Omega. The Beginning, and the End. Here are the results. There are 935 verses found in 26 books listed. Check out the awesome Gematria 888!

Strong's Number G2424
Ιησους Iesous {ee-ay-sooce'} of Hebrew origin 03091; TDNT - 3:284,360; n pr m AV - Jesus 972, Jesus (Joshua) 2, Jesus (Justus) 1; 975 Jesus = VJehovah is salvationV 1) Joshua was the famous captain of the Israelites, Moses' successor 2) Jesus, son of Eliezer, one of the ancestors of Christ 3) Jesus, the Son of God, the Saviour of mankind, God incarnate 4) Jesus Barabbas was the captive robber whom the Jews begged Pilate to release instead of Christ 5) Jesus, surnamed Justus, a Jewish Christian, an associate with Paul in the preaching of the gospel

Gematria: 888

Either way, we will see if I am right or wrong. So put on your Nike Air's and get ready just in case I pegged this one right. Pray that it is the Rapture and we are out of here on April 24th and in Heaven with our Lord.

This earth is so full of sin and is getting to be way too much to take anymore. I am ready to get married, and to move on up to a new Heavenly Home that has 24-7 praise and worship.

God Bless You All,
Bruce

Wouldn't it be an amazing sign if one of the stars of Orion--I would think Betelgeuse--were to nova or supernova.

Besides the cool astronomical event, what a sign!

Anyway, enough of my wishful thinking...

In Christ,

Mike

Email: mike@christark.org

DAY IN JEWISH HISTORY Iyar 9 (Omer count 21) Sat. 24th
Iyar 9

In 1948, the Arab Legion captured the police station on Mount Scopus, isolating it from the rest of Jerusalem. One month earlier, a convoy of 78 Jewish medical personnel en route to Mount Scopus were killed in a merciless Arab ambush. After 1948, Hebrew University and Hadassah Hospital both closed their Mount Scopus facilities and relocated to western Jerusalem. When Jerusalem was reunited in 1967, these facilities reopened on Mount Scopus.

Rood Rules!!!

FWIW, I do not know exactly what the date April 24, 2010 means, as He didn't say 'date of the rapture' or anything, but I know it has significance. It is four days before the second passover which to me is VERY significant as Jesus rode into Jerusalem 4 days before Passover ON A COLT that had never been ridden

Dee, This is an interesting comment about Jesus riding into Jerusalem 4 days before the Passover! The significance at that time was that the people basically laid out palms for Him and acknowledged that He was their King.

This may be a date to look at for that reason, as it is 4 days before the 2nd Passover and maybe the original set a precedent for something now?!

I surely hope 'n' pray so...that we'll be outta here by April 24th, which is THIS Saturday.

Hey Scuggers,

Check this headline out from the Drudge Report today!

MILITARY LAUNCHES TOP SECRET ROBOCRAFT

Maybe that's a sign that tomorrow is our launch!

Let's all pray that Tomorrows Drudge Report reads:

THE DEPARTMENT OF HEAVEN ANNOUNCED TODAY THAT HIS MAJESTY GOD, THE SUPREME COMMANDER OF MANKIND, LAUNCHED AN UNCLASSIFIED SPACE FLIGHT - MILLIONS OF HIS ARMY OF SAINTS ALL OVER THE WORLD HAVE DEPARTED ON A NO RETURN VOYAGE TO HEAVEN TO ATTEND AND PARTICIPATE IN HIS SON'S WEDDING!

Bruce

Bruce Turner
Hey Scuggers,

Let's all pray that Tomorrows Drudge Report reads:

THE DEPARTMENT OF HEAVEN ANNOUNCED TODAY THAT HIS MAJESTY GOD, THE SUPREME COMMANDER OF MANKIND, LAUNCHED AN UNCLASSIFIED SPACE FLIGHT - MILLIONS OF HIS ARMY OF SAINTS ALL OVER THE WORLD HAVE DEPARTED ON A NO RETURN VOYAGE TO HEAVEN TO ATTEND AND PARTICIPATE IN HIS SON'S WEDDING!

Bruce

Love it!!!

Melissa,

Thanks so much for pointing out that Scripture. I have
included it here. Look what verse 9 and 10 both have included....WOW!

MARK 11

1And when they came nigh to Jerusalem, unto Bethphage and Bethany, at the mount of Olives, he sendeth forth two of his disciples,

2And saith unto them, Go your way into the village over against you: and as soon as ye be entered into it, ye shall find a colt tied, whereon never man sat; loose him, and bring him.

3And if any man say unto you, Why do ye this? say ye that the Lord hath need of him; and straightway he will send him hither.

4And they went their way, and found the colt tied by the door without in a place where two ways met; and they loose him.

5And certain of them that stood there said unto them, What do ye, loosing the colt?

6And they said unto them even as Jesus had commanded: and they let them go.

7And they brought the colt to Jesus, and cast their garments on him; and he sat upon him.

8And many spread their garments in the way: and others cut down branches off the trees, and strawed them in the way.

9And they that went before, and they that followed, cried, saying, Hosanna; Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord:

10Blessed be the kingdom of our father David, that cometh in the name of the Lord: Hosanna in the highest.

Here is Strong's Number for "cometh" which is used in verse 9 and 10.

Strong's Number G2064
ερχομαι erchomai {er'-khom-ahee} middle voice of a primary verb (used only in the present and imperfect tenses, the others being supplied by a kindred [middle voice] eleuthomai {el-yoo'-thom-ahee}, or [active] eltho {el'-tho}, which do not otherwise occur); TDNT - 2:666,257; v AV - come 616, go 13, misc 13, vr come 1; 643 1) to come 1a) of persons 1a1) to come from one place to another, and used both of persons arriving 1a2) to appear, make one's appearance, come before the public 2) metaph. 2a) to come into being, arise, come forth, show itself, find place or influence 2b) be established, become known, to come (fall) into or unto 3) to go, to follow one For Synonyms see entry 5818

Gematria: 826

LUKE 21
28And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

Bruce

That is neat Bruce! I heard somewhere that at The Wedding it is also the coronation of our King! That is another reason I was wondering if there was a connection! Seems like one way or another it is coming very, very soon!!

I guess we will find out real soon Melissa if it is right. I sure hope so.

Thanks for pointing this out, you helped connect the dots even more.
It all seems to fit, now lets see if FLIES us out of here on the 24th.

I have been having strange feelings,like Holy Spirit goose bumps on and off all day.
I guess it's all preflight stress worrying about our liftoff.

Bruce Turner

Hey Scuggers,

Check this headline out from the Drudge Report today!
MILITARY LAUNCHES TOP SECRET ROBOCRAFT
Maybe that's a sign that tomorrow is our launch!

Bruce

Hi Bruce!

I'm one of those few that are expecting Ascension or Pentecost as the day.
The recent study with Michael Rood's Jonah Code was amazing and pretty well locks in this year for me.
I think we could be surprised before those dates but I don't expect having to wait until September.

The 24th would be fine for me!

Thanks,
Tom

Rapture and the number 4 significant?

Here is another "4" that someone noticed at 5 doves

What this guy writes is that the rapture may be in the middle of the 7 weeks, on the 4th week

1. April 10th

2. April 17th

3. April 24th

4. May 1st

5. May 8th

6. May 15th

7. May 22nd

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/apr2010/steveb422.htm

We complete this picture by noting Revelations 6:8. I summarize.....Death and Hell (antichrist and false prophet, the 2 beasts) come to power at the end of the 4th seal, following the 4th horse. A brief summary of the time period of the trib saints is described in verses 9-11. This follows the pattern set forth in creation week, Genesis 1:14-18....the preeminence of the cardinal midpoint divider 4 in the figure of 7....and its role in the right to rule and judge (divide/separate).

Note: This 4 within the figure of 7 is seen not only in Creation week (Genesis 1:14-1 , but also in the 7 Candles before the throne in which Jesus is seen standing in the midst, i.e. middle # 4 position (Revelations 1: 12-13 & 20) and again in the 7 Candle Menorah which lit the inner tabernacle (Exodus 25:31-40). In fact, Revelations 1:20 says there is a mystery to these candles, which represent the churches.

Jesus came to earth at the end of the 4th milleniel day. He died on a cross on a Wednesday, day 4, afternoon (end of the day). The 2 beasts come to power (rule of antichrist) at the end of the 4th seal, following the 4th horse (Revelations 6: . The second beast (Satan embodied false prophet) takes over at the end of the 4th trumpet and his rule is the 5th, 6th and 7th trumpets known as the woes. The 2 witnesses die and lay in the streets 3.5 days (Revelations 11: 7-12). I will tell you they die on a Wednesday, day 4, afternoon, same as Jesus and arise 3 fully complete days later on a Sunday, as did Jesus. It is a complete and perfect picture of the role of the cardinal midpoint 4 in the figure of 7....and all about the battle over right to rule and judge (divide/separate).

Complementing this is the rapture of the bride on Second Passover. Second Passover, when set properly, falls exactly on the 4th Sabbath Omer of the 7 Week Feast of Weeks, a feast about first fruits. The midnight cry, should then fall on a Friday evening/Saturday Sabbath day....on the night of a full moon....just before summer solstice.

To John Tng, Barry, Charles, Bruce and many others: I feel like we have gone far past the 4th quarter, well into several overtimes, ha. It's hard to get aroused and rally again without some hesitation. I've been fairly quiet since the end of the exciting 40th stripe watch. But truly, my scriptural study seems to point right here, this spring, at the end of the 42nd stripe of the sign of the Fig Tree and 18 months into the curse upon Ephraim. Though my heart has some doubts....my head understanding of God's word says yes, this is it.

Your friend in Christ,
Steve

Email: newskinagain167@yahoo.com

Re: Rapture and the number 4 significant?

A rapture on the 4th week would indeed point to Christ!

Another signal for modern Israel, pointing to the timing of the 1st coming of the messiah...

The rapture MUST point Israel to Yeshua...

http://www.chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/2900/jewish/Never-Too-Late.htm

Here is an interesting article about the 2nd Passover being considered as a fullfilment of the 1st Passover.

Abe,

I agree with you on the number 4 being significant. And I believe that Revelation 4 is the showing us the Rapture.

Revelation 4

1After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter.

2And immediately I was in the spirit: and, behold, a throne was set in heaven, and one sat on the throne.

In Christ,
Bruce

Scuggers,

I'll take any day that the Lord decides to Rapture us on. But I do hope and pray for one thing, I hope that it's real soon. I know that time pases by fast, but September seems like a long time to me right now.

I want to depart and let the liberals have the late and NOW not so great planet earth and their make believe Global Warming, along all the rest their planned Godless Global agenda.

And the great thing is, millions of us who are now paying for their agenda,won't be here anymore to contribute to the kitty. I would love to see there faces. God have mercy on the ones left behind, they will be lucky to take 5% of their paycheck home after we depart.

The countdown departure has started, we will see shortly if we fly or not.

I guess our clothes will be left wherever we are standing when the Rapture happens. Think of how strange that will be for those who are left behind and see that. They see you vanish in thin air right before their eyes and leave a pile of clothes behind.

Brother, I sure hope that we are all having a good conversation in HEAVEN tomorrow, and not here on earth.

Regarding piles of clothes being left behind after the rapture - those clothes will also have wallets in them, with drivers licenses and credit cards. This will lead to an immediate proliferation of charges on "stolen" cards. This will make the PTB soon institute the mark of the beast because they will not be able to trust that the person holding a credit card is the real owner of the card.

Email: gerald@chbs.com

gem,

You are absolutely right, there will be mass confusion, people will be trying to take everything they can while this window of opportunity is open. Many will be in total shock and fear of what just happened.

I believe that the Global governments know this is going to happen at some point, I am sure they already have a plan to deal with all of this. It is really the opportunity that they need to force their agenda on everyone immediately. Remember, you can't buy, sell, or trade unless you participate in their Beast System agenda.

All of this will probably cause an immediate shutdown of everything in the interest of what they will call national security. Food and gas will probably be rationed and might be very hard to get. Money will probably either be changed at first, or a cashless Beast Card issued, or a microchip implant forced on everyone.

I have heard that they can tune in and see us with this new HD TV that we now have because of the fiber optics. If that is true, maybe that's how they will monitor everyone when the Worship the Beast hours come on several times a day lol.

There are a endless number of strict new mandates that will arise from the declaration of Martial Law caused by this sudden disappearance of millions world wide. Wow, it would be horrible to be left here to deal with all of this. Thank God we are all Christians and won't have to deal with the Beast System.

Your Friend in Christ,
Bruce

I'm sitting here reading this while my son is learning to play the banjo. I just noticed what song he's playing, as I read: "I'll Fly Away". I'm good with that.....

Don,

Tell him to keep on playing that song, it sounds great to me. We are all good with that brother.

All these dates are making my head spin.
I would rather just watch and pray and hope it's soon.

Dee
I'll try to keep this short....

FWIW, I do not know exactly what the date April 24, 2010 means, as He didn't say 'date of the rapture' or anything, but I know it has significance. It is four days before the second passover which to me is VERY significant as Jesus rode into Jerusalem 4 days before Passover ON A COLT that had never been ridden....so He was in control of this colt taking the reigns being in charge ...this colt could represent the Bride of Christ...a virgin having never been ridden and being willing to go wherever the Master leads....just as the Bride is submitted to her Bridegroom.

I am trying not to interject myself into this stuff and just mention the stuff I know the Lord has associated with these various dates and the various symbols associated with them. I know the one church (star) will be removed from Orion (seven churches), but should be reunited at some point and that Orion not only indicates the return of the Lord, but also destruction associated with flooding.

Very interesting, Dee.

A few things:

1) I'll try to keep this short.... ya, riggggght. J/K.

2) Riding on a colt symbolic of the bride — that's very significant, I think. I've always known the colt meant something. I thought it was so strange when I was hearing the story of Palm Sunday when I was a child. I remember thinking, "Why would a King ride into His city on a donkey?"

donkey = bride makes me feel so good. I'm truly such a donkey sometimes. Stubborn, but submitted. It gives us hope.

3) Destruction with Flooding

I had a dream a couple weeks ago where I was completely underwater in a large body of water with everyone @ RITA & many more brides dressed as brides. I remember getting so excited because the Lord revealed in the dream something about the timing of the rapture & many other details of things that would fall into place right before & as it happened. I said to myself, "That makes SO MUCH SENSE... I HAVE to remember all of this so I can tell everyone on RITA."

I, of course, woke up the next morning & promptly forgot the rest of the details (or they were blocked).

DOH!

Unsure of what it means.

All I could come up with for possibilities was:

a) the bride has to go through a bit of trouble or trials soon
b) the water was symbolic of the Holy Spirit (Pentecost)... the BIG dunk
c) it was us getting the first big dip in the River of Life together.

Any of the dream interpreters in the crowd feel free to chime in.

TN Dove and others, my own opinion is that many of the dreams we remember and report on this site have no meaning outside simply being dreams--that is, the accumulation and assimilation of the things that are on our minds during our waking hours, and our brains replaying and tying all these things together in our subconscious condition to try to resolve or make sense of it all together. Who really knows how our brains do that, or what synapses fire and rabbit trails cross, and we see things there that have no logical meaning? I think they have no symbolic meaning many times, as well, and for us to try to give them one is reaching a bit.

I'm not saying there are not prophetic visions given. Joel and others plainly tell us that there are. I just don't think every dream I have fits into that category, and I wouldn't worry about not knowing the "meaning" of many of my dreams. I think the possibility is very real that there is none.

I will add that I did have a rapture dream a few weeks ago, and it was an unbelievably euphoric feeling. However, i don't think I can say that it was a signal that it is next week or anything--only that it is on my mind a lot during my waking hours.

Just my two cents. Others may disagree, which is fine. I'm just not putting much emphasis on my dreams unless I have a clear signal that it is supposed to be a vision--which I have never had, and it doesn't bother me that I haven't.

I totally agree Bro Don, most of us on here spend a lot of time thinking about the Rapture and it is only natural that we would dream about it. I agree, sometimes a dream is just a dream with no real message from God. This is just my opinion.

YBIC

Randy

Randy, I haven't been able to be on the board much the past few weeks, because of finals coming up. Got to be in the books. But....how have you been?

I am feeling much better lately (Thank God). Thanks for asking Don. Now, get back to studying : < )

YBIC
Randy

don
TN Dove and others, my own opinion is that many of the dreams we remember and report on this site have no meaning outside simply being dreams--that is, the accumulation and assimilation of the things that are on our minds during our waking hours, and our brains replaying and tying all these things together in our subconscious condition to try to resolve or make sense of it all together. Who really knows how our brains do that, or what synapses fire and rabbit trails cross, and we see things there that have no logical meaning? I think they have no symbolic meaning many times, as well, and for us to try to give them one is reaching a bit.

I'm not saying there are not prophetic visions given. Joel and others plainly tell us that there are. I just don't think every dream I have fits into that category, and I wouldn't worry about not knowing the "meaning" of many of my dreams. I think the possibility is very real that there is none.

I will add that I did have a rapture dream a few weeks ago, and it was an unbelievably euphoric feeling. However, i don't think I can say that it was a signal that it is next week or anything--only that it is on my mind a lot during my waking hours.

Just my two cents. Others may disagree, which is fine. I'm just not putting much emphasis on my dreams unless I have a clear signal that it is supposed to be a vision--which I have never had, and it doesn't bother me that I haven't.

Don...

A couple things:

1) Clearly, you're not the dream interpreter I was looking for. LOL. J/K, little bro.

2) Visions are when people are awake, not asleep.

No offense, but are Texas Sue or Charity in the house?

Randy,

I understand how you feel, and you are right too. I feel pretty much the same as you do about dreams. And I wasn't going to post it either. I prayed and asked the Lord what to do. And I felt like it was what He wanted me to do.

I don't want to be one to cry wolf when there is no wolf. And I don't want to get everyone's hopes up for nothing either. I can't tell you if it will happen or not. I do know that a lot things happened to me that sure point to it in the last few days. So I believe that it is worth sharing with everyone.

We all need some encouraging words of a possible escape in this cruel world of today. And for the sake of everyone of the Brothers and Sisters in Christ, I sure hope that this will come to pass. I have heard many people say that a certain date was it. Sadly, as you know, none were ever right. And I may just be another one of those too.

I guess the proof is in the pudding, so we will find out for sure tomorrow. I pray that the Lord will come and take us to a better place tomorrow. God Bless you!

Your Friend in Christ,
Bruce

TN, maybe you need to talk to Joseph. I hear he's pretty good at dreams. (though you may not like the outcome--some of his dreamers lost their heads.)

Kerry,

I just wanted to say hello and see how you are doing.

Bruce

don
TN, maybe you need to talk to Joseph. I hear he's pretty good at dreams. (though you may not like the outcome--some of his dreamers lost their heads.)

Hehehe. I'll check with my Grrrrrrrrrrrreat Grandpa Joe when we get there. I'm sure he'll be able to tell me.

Bruce Turner
Kerry,

I just wanted to say hello and see how you are doing.

Bruce

Still here hanging on wishing I was there.

Thanks for asking, Bruce.

Bruce Turner
More signs have happened since I originally posted this on the 12th of April. Everything that I have read and researched since then points to something major happening on the 24th of April.

God Bless You All,
Bruce

Now the number four is made up of three and one (3+1=4), and it denotes, therefore, and marks that which follows the revelation of God in the Trinity, namely, His creative works...

Tom, where are you getting all these cool black and white drawings you've been posting lately? Looks like you found an old trunk full of tracts from the 40's. I love 'em.

don
Tom, where are you getting all these cool black and white drawings you've been posting lately? Looks like you found an old trunk full of tracts from the 40's. I love 'em.

Don, click on my website link at the bottom

I know Anne, it makes my head spin too,

I just hope it is a sooner date than later date.

Email: newskinagain167@yahoo.com

Thank you Praise Him. I am glad I am not the only one that feels this way.
Read my recent post. I am having trouble logging in.

TN Dove

Very interesting, Dee.

A few things:

1) I'll try to keep this short.... ya, riggggght. J/K.

2) Riding on a colt symbolic of the bride — that's very significant, I think. I've always known the colt meant something. I thought it was so strange when I was hearing the story of Palm Sunday when I was a child. I remember thinking, "Why would a King ride into His city on a donkey?"

donkey = bride makes me feel so good. I'm truly such a donkey sometimes. Stubborn, but submitted. It gives us hope.

3) Destruction with Flooding

I had a dream a couple weeks ago where I was completely underwater in a large body of water with everyone @ RITA & many more brides dressed as brides. I remember getting so excited because the Lord revealed in the dream something about the timing of the rapture & many other details of things that would fall into place right before & as it happened. I said to myself, "That makes SO MUCH SENSE... I HAVE to remember all of this so I can tell everyone on RITA."

I, of course, woke up the next morning & promptly forgot the rest of the details (or they were blocked).

DOH!

Unsure of what it means.

All I could come up with for possibilities was:

a) the bride has to go through a bit of trouble or trials soon
b) the water was symbolic of the Holy Spirit (Pentecost)... the BIG dunk
c) it was us getting the first big dip in the River of Life together.

Any of the dream interpreters in the crowd feel free to chime in.

TN, I have had SO MANY WATER DREAMS in the past few months, it's comical really. And believe me, I am not thinking about water during the day. I keep finding myself floating in a river, riding a ride at waterpark, diving off a waterfall into a lake of water, being in the midst of a flood or tsunami (without getting hurt), and things of the sort. In one dream several months ago, I was walking around completely underwater (in a big body of refreshing, clear blue water), & I was inside a glass-walled giftshop, picking out beautiful slippers for a friend of mine! I do not think all these dreams are merely coming from my subconscious. I have never been much of a dreamer until a year ago...then BAM!

I also might add that I had a very clear "flash vision" a few weeks ago, where I looked up at the sky, but the "sky" was instead a big, sparkling blue lake, gently rippling as if a slight breeze was blowing across it. I think I was seeing the "water" of the outpouring that's just about to be poured out. The Holy Spirit (wind) is moving over the surface of the "waters", and it's about to be released! He has told me to PRAY FOR ITS RELEASE.

Interestingly, I just received Aldo's newest letters, written yesterday, and here's what he says:

"...People that help Israel, God will bless. People that curse Israel, He will curse. Do you know, this was only the beginning of the fire; there will be many intense fires. Ma’am, lots of water is also coming. The world doesn’t know what is waiting."

Ravished by His Love (Charity)
TN, I have had SO MANY WATER DREAMS in the past few months, it's comical really. And believe me, I am not thinking about water during the day. I keep finding myself floating in a river, riding a ride at waterpark, diving off a waterfall into a lake of water, being in the midst of a flood or tsunami (without getting hurt), and things of the sort. In one dream several months ago, I was walking around completely underwater (in a big body of refreshing, clear blue water), & I was inside a glass-walled giftshop, picking out beautiful slippers for a friend of mine! I do not think all these dreams are merely coming from my subconscious. I have never been much of a dreamer until a year ago...then BAM!

I also might add that I had a very clear "flash vision" a few weeks ago, where I looked up at the sky, but the "sky" was instead a big, sparkling blue lake, gently rippling as if a slight breeze was blowing across it. I think I was seeing the "water" of the outpouring that's just about to be poured out. The Holy Spirit (wind) is moving over the surface of the "waters", and it's about to be released! He has told me to PRAY FOR ITS RELEASE.

Interestingly, I just received Aldo's newest letters, written yesterday, and here's what he says:

"...People that help Israel, God will bless. People that curse Israel, He will curse. Do you know, this was only the beginning of the fire; there will be many intense fires. Ma’am, lots of water is also coming. The world doesn’t know what is waiting."

YES, YES, YES!!!

THANKS, C.

May Pentecost printable calendars [Biblical]

scuggers

Hang in there saints . . . less than a week to go!

Re: May Pentecost printable calendars [Biblical]

Only three hours away from the third day!!!

scuggers
scuggers

Hang in there saints . . . less than a week to go!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com