Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
A beautiful dream

Just wanted to share a beautiful dream that I had:

In the dream I am observing a young lady riding a horse. Her clothes are rags and her horse is dirty and brown. Both are extremely weary and dirty and exhausted, but they keep plodding along with slow steps. They are traveling through a dark wooded area and there are all sorts of evil and demons harrassing and tormenting them in various ways. Still, they keep going. Both horse and rider never lift their heads.

Then they come to a steep incline that goes down to the darkest, murkiest, most sinister looking river imaginable. The girl never lifts her head as she and her horse go slowly into the water until the water is up to the horses sides....and still they go on. Then I see Him. Jesus is standing on an embankment over-looking the river. He is fixed on the girl and the horse.......NEVER takes His eyes off of her. I am given the knowledge that He has never taken His eyes off her for a second, that He has seen EVERYTHING she has been through and has ordained that she go through this last, darkest and most difficult part of her journey. He also sees all the evil around her and the demons, but I see that He has not and will not let ANYTHING stop her, not even for a second, and He will not let anything harm her.

As the girl and the horse go across the dark river and come to the other side, I look and the horse, as it emerges from the water is transformed into the most beautiful, HUGE, gallant and powerful white stallion! The girl is in a flowing, white dress with beautiful gold trim (like a fairy princess!), her hair flowing down her back and shoulders. They are stunning! No longer are they tired, battled-worn and weary, but they are regal and confident and full of power and prestige! As they come to the other side of the river, a majestic stone stairway appears on the other side.......a stone stairway going almost straight up.......and I was transfixed as this white stallion mounted each step with power and ease. It was absolutely breathtaking to see that horse ascend that stairway! I could hear the power of the pounding of his hooves.....he was the epitome of power and grace! At the top of the stairs were pillars. I saw at the top of the stairway was a beautiful garden and inside it were the girl and Jesus.........they were made of LIGHT......and it was Heaven..........and He couldn't get enough of her. He was just overwhelmed with LOVE for her.........she was the Bride of Christ! He just held her and held her!

The dream needed no translation...............His Bride is going through great trials, but He watches over her CAREFULLY and with great authority and NOTHING is allowed to hinder her nor harm her. Her darkest hour.......will clean her and present her to Him, a pure and spotless Bride.

I only saw Jesus in profile, but He was INTENSE..........you could almost say OBSESSED with making sure that she got across that river unmolested. He was authority and passion personified!

Hope it encourages you!

Re: A beautiful dream

Email: iampriceles@aol.com

Tearose, that is perfectly beautiful! THank you!

Kama, what an AMAZING dream. Thank you for sharing it! Gives me much joy!

I was smiling all the way through (because I knew what was coming).

THANK YOU, LORD, for giving this wonderful, encouraging dream to Kama!

Praise You God!

This calls for s'more pictures (I love 'em)!

No need to say I lOVE this dream and pictures! Wow Kama, what a beautiful and encouraging message the Lord has given you here. Thank you for sharing! God bless you sis!

Email: jan.sabrina@pandora.be

Hi Sabrina! Good to see your beautiful name on here.

More pictures...have I ever told y'all that I love 'em?

Kama, I absolutely love this dream - and the way you told it was mesmerizing. How intense was Jesus' focus on the girl and the horse, never taking his eyes off of her, and then how beautiful and clean she emerges from the water..... what a beautiful dream ---- Oh, I would love to have a dream like that. That would carry me through for a looooong time - thank you for sharing with us... and thank you Jesus for the hope we have in YOU.

Awesome!

Kama, this dream you shared continues to bless me!

Jesus LOVES us and is always watching over His beloved.

He is so beautiful, and I can't get enough of Him!

P.S. Sorry for all the pictures-- I just can't help myself!

Wow,this Story truly Resounds in my Heart,and HIS,White Horse,Evil,Struggle,Determination,Steadfast Love,Her Refusal to Stop,Pursuing The Majestic Beloved,His Refusal,to Let Her Go,Until,Finally That Blessed Day Comes and They Are Finally Together, This Truly Catches My Breath,Shalom Kama,thank you for Sharing!!

Wow, dear Kama, so beautiful!!! Thank you for sharing with us your gifted dream, wonderfully told . .

Oh, thank you all for the GORGEOUS pictures! Oh, Charity, I LOVE LOVE LOVE pictures, too! There are NEVER enough! (I'm very visual I guess!)

And I'm so glad that the dream encouraged you. I was sharing it with a dear friend of mine and I felt the Lord nudge me to post it late last night.

For those who would love to have a dream like that, just ASK Him. Now, it will be in His timing and it will often take you by surprise, but He is such a romantic and He LOVES to show you things via "pictures", too!

Kama, I thought about your dream again while I was driving to work.... as I was dragging this morning and feeling so weary.... your dream spoke to me in that I am to keep pressing on... I kept thinking keep going Shirley, keep going Shirley, keep going Shirley.... as the girl on the horse .... the weariness we're feeling will soon be over.

Oh, Shirley, I wish I could just transfer my memory of that dream into your mind! YES! Keep going! There's a beautiful Mary Kathryn song that says, "Child, I love you. Don't give up so fast. Remember, I'll never leave you. This love is going last. Hold on......hold on........hold on......"

The girl in the dream was dirty, scratched, her clothes in tatters, and so, so, so tired and weary but she never stopped, not for a second, even though she could no longer look up. When she came to the murky, foreboding river, she didn't even hesitate but rode her horse in. I thought, "Oh, don't go in there!" but it was NOTHING........all illusion......because nothing could stop her nor mortally harm her. In fact, her darkest hour was the very thing that gave her her transformation. What looked to my human eye to be horrible was really the greatest moment. It was a baptism of sorts.

I, too, dear sister, am weary to the bone. I know that's why the Lord showed me that dream. But, to be honest, could we REALLY stop and give up? Not ever. We might moan and cry, but we don't stop. We CAN'T stop.

Kama, that was MAGNIFICENT!

Bless you for sharing this wonderful dream with us.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com