Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
New here!

Blessings! I have been looking here for over a year and finally joined...Well to make my story short I lost my dog last year in March..I was so sad but I heard God say that it would not be long I would see him my dog and it was because of the Rapture! I do not know how long is in God's timetable but enjoy looking up...Praise God!

Re: New here!

Welcome, Morning Star. Beautiful Name. May you find peace and comfort and love here.

Morning Star:

Back about 10 years ago, my favorite cat (at the time) got run over just
before Christmas. I had a chance to be VERY torn up but "chose" not
to grieve TOO much believing I would see him in heaven. That was
QUITE a testimony and REALLY is welcomed by me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU AND WELCOME HERE!!!!!!!!!!

Calvin

Good morning Morning Star - I'm so sorry about your fur baby, I DO understand how much you must miss him.... but am so glad you found comfort from our Lord that you would see him again in the Rapture. Keep looking up, it has to be soon. So glad you joined us here at RITA. God Bless You & Yours..

YSIChrist - Shirley

Welcome Morning Star! Yes you will see your doggy soon and I will see my precious one who dies so young and was my best little friend in the world.

Welcome to RITA!
Bless you

Welcome Morning Star to RITA and as the Part of the Pyro Welcoming Committee, we're sending up some fireworks celebrating your arrival

I too am very sorry to hear about the loss of your beloved pet.

Before the Good Lord led me here to RITA I had no idea that I would be able to see my departed pets again.

Almost a year ago, it was to my relief to learn from brothers and sister here that I will get to see them again.

Enjoy the fellowship Morning Star and I'll be looking forward to reading your posts as well.

Email: jpcarr@att.net

Great having you as a new member Morning Star!! We look forward to your friendship!!!

I was going to send you up some fireworks along with brother Joseph but I burnt my finger while lighting the fuse! Ouch! That Smarts!

Joe next time I'll let you be the adult supervision!!!

Dearest Morning Star - welcome to our family here at RITA! I am so glad to have another animal lover here with us - my husband and I have seven rescue dogs and eight rescue cats!!! I love what the Lord told you about seeing your dog again - I miss mine that have died over the years and can't wait to see them again! Love you Morning Star!

Shalom Welcome Sweet Morning Star,to RITA,So glad you joined us!!! Yes you wlll see your sweet Fur Baby,i have 4 beautiful,shelties,myself and 1 very sweet Betta,Your Baby Will Welcome,you Home,and you'll, never be separated again,how wonderful is Yehovah,and our Beautiful, Bride Groom Yeshua(Jesus),to reunite us with our Fur Kids!!

Welcome Morning Star...Love your name!!!!

So sorry to hear about your little love. I know what you are saying as I thought we were going to loose our Rotteweiller last summer. I asked the Lord to keep her alive for the Rapture...she is still going strong, but like you I have many others that will be waiting for me.

Looking forward to your postings...enjoy!! WE ARE ALL WAITING AND WATCHING HERE TOGETHER.

HIS BLESSINGS...Virginia

Email: varnke@roadrunner.com

Welcome Morning Star . .

You shall see your darlin' puppy in Heaven, isn't it so, our LORD promises for the Redeemed our desires will be met . .

Sweet Ms.Victor your sweet babies,are waiting for you in the Rapture,they will be with you forever,what joy will be yours!ABBA Has them!!

Thank-you for the warm welcome..This is a very Godly website!!!

Morning Star, that is!!

It's nice to have you aboard!!

P.S. I'm so sorry that you lost your dog. But I liked what you said that you were going to see him soon. Isn't the Lord wonderful in His comforting words?

Welcome Morning Star....

Glad to have you aboard....

YBIC
Rich

Welcome Morning Star!!!!!

Why do I get the feeling that in heaven we'll be having RITA fellowship ministry and fellowship gatherings? Think about how unique we are. No other generation prior to this one has enjoyed what we've found here through the internet! It's part of our coping processes living in the last days. We're maintaining joy in the midst of surrounding darkness and evil. We're maintaining the Blessed Hope--keeping the lamps burning for all those who are led by the Spirit to check us out. And by adding new members we're shining that light brighter and brighter.!

As I understand it in heaven, we'll be desiring to serve others. Heck, we've never met in person, but readily have available ministry teams to work together and move out in groups when called. We're learning each other's strengths, gifts and talents to know who to call on for certain needs. We know desires of the heart of many of us-past experiences to relate. Are we preparing for service on arrival??

Anyway one theme definitely comes to mind for R&R time. Not exactly pet shows as our pets aren't ours there. But a special time where our pet friends are encouraged to join with us to share a RITA gathering--down by those strawberry fields, maybe--where we can tell our stories and of our love for one another, sort of a RITA and pet friends forum/gathering. A chance to meet one another to connect with stories and experiences we've heard about, and to honor them and what they've meant to us---the shared love.

I nominate Morning Star to organize the RITA and Pets Fan Club for us. Ha! Seriously though, wouldn't it be cool to all meet and share?

Guys, love the fireworks display. Sorry Scott about the burned fingers effort. Thank goodness you personally know Jehovah Rapha!

Dearest Morning Star;

So nice to have you here with the family! I lost my little chihuahua last September...and I miss her every day....so believe me.... when you lose a love that is pure it really leaves a hole in your soul!
I know she is waiting for me there...we miss each other. Maybe some people will think I'm goofy...however...what would heaven be without my whole family being there...and that includes her little soul too!!!

Email: jensen5200@comcast.net

Scott
Great having you as a new member Morning Star!! We look forward to your friendship!!!

I was going to send you up some fireworks along with brother Joseph but I burnt my finger while lighting the fuse! Ouch! That Smarts!

Joe next time I'll let you be the adult supervision!!!

Oh Man...Look out!!

Buddy, do you know where I left the "Mega-BOOMERS Manuel"? I think there is a chapter in there that covers "burnt digits"

We'll try to get you some relief buddy.

Email: jpcarr@att.net

Welcome to the RITA family Morning Star!!

YeshuasLady
Sweet Ms.Victor your sweet babies,are waiting for you in the Rapture,they will be with you forever,what joy will be yours!ABBA Has them!!

YeshuasLady - thank you dear sister for your encouragement regarding my dear animals that have passed away! My mother knew she only had two weeks to live and one day when we were alone she told me "The first person I want to see when I get to heaven is Jesus. The second person I want to see is your father. The third ......" that is where I broke in and told her that she would have to go find my cat Kitty Rowr, she laughed and said she would go find my cat in heaven and take care of her! That just about makes me cry even now two years later! Love you YeshuasLady!

Morning Star,

Welcome to the best family that I have ever known.
Looking foward to your posts

Love ybiC / Paul

WELCOME WATCHER !!!!!
blessings in HIM today , bb

Joseph let me step away for a sec and light one of your MEGA-BOOMER sky rockets for a great welcoming display for are new member morning star!!!

Here goes! As you can see I am using my good hand to lite the fuse this time; I can only learn one more good lesson, then if that attempt goes a-rye then I will have to take my sock off and lite the next one with my toes holding the punk!!!

Here goes!! I just lit the fuse! Now lets see that baby gain altitude!!!

There she goes Joe! Way up in the stratusphere and on the way to a mighty explosion of brilliant colors--all for our new sister Morning Star!

What?? Joe! I think that there sky rocket is headed straight down right towards Scarby's doghouse in my backyard!!!!

Out of all the possible locations for it to disburst; it just had to blow up right on to Scarby's rooftop!!!

The only way to tell if he is still in his place is if he starts high tailing it out of there!!!

I wonder where he is at!!!!

Well looky there Joe! I see a door hatch at ground level opening up behind that maple tree about 25 feet from his dog house entrance!!!

Scarby went and did it!!! He built him an underground tunnel for a line of self defense against any in comming enemy missles or defunk firework displays!!!

And I thought he was a complete IDIOT!!!

Here Joe I am hanging up my punk for good!!! These things are dangerous!!!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com