Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
THEY DID IT HERE

Well they did it here in mid mo, they took the Christan tv off , my husband and i are very up set, we can not watch any more ,

But we knew it was coming , just a matter of time, just one step closer to going home, Praise the Lord,

I don't even like to think of what God's kids are going to half to go through be for he comes for us , but may we all have faith in is word knowing that he is coming for us soon, AMEN

GOD BLESS U ALL
SEE U ALL SOON IN GLORY
WITH OUR LORD AND KING JESUS
YSIC
CAORLYN2

Re: THEY DID IT HERE

Honey can you get Skyangel?

It costs as little as $14 a mo I think.

http://www.skyangel.com/home/Default.aspx

Hope this Helps Sis!

Carolyn where do you live or which television service provider do you have that removed it? Just curious.

2HH
Honey can you get Skyangel?

It costs as little as $14 a mo I think.

http://www.skyangel.com/home/Default.aspx

Hope this Helps Sis!

Doesn't that require broadband internet service??

Thank u sis , we live missouri, Direct tv took it off from knlj out of Jeff city , we just have 10 chanels on our tv, rabbit ears u know the old kind of tv,

we live in the mid west , and out on a cattle ranch so all the towers are a long ways a way, but we called and we were told, that it was done because of money and it was the channel to go.

NO sis can't get skyangle , there is no cable out here eather, kind of on our won out here.

we will just half to wait for the Lord , and ill tell u what my husband is madder then a wet hen lolo
he called our paster and he said he was not surprised , and said we would half to get it on the net now /
But Praise the Lord he loves us even if we cant get our paster on tv, lolooo

It all has to do with our heart , and it does belong to the Lord Amen

Thank u again sis God Bless
ysic Christ
carolyn2

carolyn2
Thank u sis , we live missouri, Direct tv took it off from knlj out of Jeff city , we just have 10 chanels on our tv, rabbit ears u know the old kind of tv,

we live in the mid west , and out on a cattle ranch so all the towers are a long ways a way, but we called and we were told, that it was done because of money and it was the channel to go.

NO sis can't get skyangle , there is no cable out here eather, kind of on our won out here.

we will just half to wait for the Lord , and ill tell u what my husband is madder then a wet hen lolo
he called our paster and he said he was not surprised , and said we would half to get it on the net now /
But Praise the Lord he loves us even if we cant get our paster on tv, lolooo

It all has to do with our heart , and it does belong to the Lord Amen

Thank u again sis God Bless
ysic Christ
carolyn2

Dear Carolyn2:

I live in Western Canada, and had the immense treasure, to drive though Montana, Wyoming, and South Dakota to a wedding in Brookings SD, last summer.

On the way back we got to stay overnight on the prairie in Wyoming, I got up in the middle of the night about 2 in the morning and the sky was lit up with the most amount of stars I have ever seen, I am sure I could hear them they were so close, it was an amazing event for us, is this what it is like where you are, to reach out and see His wonders?

carolyn2

we live missouri, Direct tv took it off from knlj out of Jeff city..
carolyn2

Well, hello neighbor...

I'm a little east of you near Farmington / Fredericktown area..

Joseph

Carolyn2 sorry to hear that.

But at least you can still watch tv online here are some good free christian sites for you.

www.god.tv

www.cbn.com

you will probably get to watch alot of the same christian shows you watched on tv.

Remember where there is a will there is always a way!!!

Website: www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=667676418&ref=profile

Carolyn2 sorry to hear that.

But at least you can still watch tv online here are some good free christian sites for you.

www.god.tv

www.cbn.com

you will probably get to watch alot of the same christian shows you watched on tv.

Remember where there is a will there is always a way!!!

LOLOL well glad to here we are close almost next door. yes we can see the stars up close and personal .olool

Thank u for the sites sis will look them up.
And yes u are so write , where there is a will there is a way , Praise the Lord , and ty all for ur words of comfort ty

God Bless u all

ysi Christ
carolyn2

Oops sorry gave you wrong sites thse are the right ones

http://www.god.tv/homepage?region=46

http://www.cbn.com/

and here is another site with all christian videos

http://www.tangle.com/video

these sites should keep you pretty busy hope you enjoy them

I am sorry Carolyn! Skyangel does need broadband to work but you can also buy an online package and watch it that way also.

So sorry! XOXOXO

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com