<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Hey I have noticed there are many new members if you have not joined Jesus army yet now is the time

I am sure Knight Michael would not mind making you an avatar for our Jesus Army.

Just post on the thread "Here is Jesus Army so Far come join us" at the top of this site and let Knight Michael know what you would like.

Hope you don't mind Knight Michael I know Jesus would love you too get your creative juices going again how about you???

Love ya

Warrior Princess AngelHeart

Website: www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=667676418&ref=profile

Re: Hey I have noticed there are many new members if you have not joined Jesus army yet now is the t

Hey Angelheart.

I have never gotten my avatar for Jesus's army

Knight Michael..I have blond hair, shoulder length, and bluish green eyes..and I am 5'8" tall

Email: sbell48907@aol.com

Re: Hey I have noticed there are many new members if you have not joined Jesus army yet now is the t

Wow, Sarah, we could be twins! I had shoulder length dark blonde hair, blue-green eyes, and I'm 5'7' tall. They're going to have a hard time telling us apart in the RITA reception room!

Where are you Knight Michael???

Dear Friends; Because of my late arrival here...I am at a loss to understand the "Avatar" commission. I signed up in His Army some time ago and I'm proud to serve. Please be so kind as to explain this to me. Thank you!!!!

Email: jensen5200@comcast.net

This seems like a perfect place to say to all the new Rita babies

Enjoy the cupcakes everyone!

Lisa.

LOL well I will be the one holding the red rose and sitting at Jesus's feet.

WOW..Thanks Michael..I love my new avatar..Thanks bunches..

You are the best

Thanks

Sorry AngelHeart,

I was with some church family. They needed help with a model project. The families oldest daughter needed a project for her History class to commemorate an important American event in History. So she chose to do her project on the Moon Landing. Once they bought the model kit and opened it up they realized they were going to need help. So I offered to build and paint the kit while she will build a display board with information and pictures for it. SO long story short...16 hours of work later... they came today to pick up the completed model.

Here are some pictures of the work.

You are more than welcome Sarah. I will work on Patricks next. But I need to get some dinner...so with no further ado...

Wow Knight Michael you did an amazing job it looks great!!! You truly are multi talented!!!

I had posted earlier asking what an avatar was...not knowing it's a computer term. I am 60; a white haired son of a redneck, relocated Texan, living in Colorado and although unemployed, a fulltime songwriter and guitar picker...however...that also includes my being solidly first half twentieth century in mentality and vocabulary too. Sigh!!!

Email: jensen5200@comcast.net

Don't feel bad Patrick. I had to ask, too. Thank goodness the Rita gang has some younger folk willing to explain all this to us. Even if I had one, I wouldn't know how to use it. Ha! Guess I'll just have to settle for the dull grey area. With all the shiny, colorful armour out there--I'll stand out in the crowd as the one who isn't!!

Welcome all the newbie people :) I guess this is a good way to cover all of yall...

It looks like RUTA has come alive with all the new people ( not that it was dead before I just happen to see there are soooo many new people) OOPS I wrote come alove instead of alive but that can work too :)

Welcome again

Patrick & Wendy your avatars are awaiting you in the Here is Jesus' Army thread. To place your avatar just right click on the picture and click on properties. There should be a URL. This is the items location. It should have TinyPic in address as that is the hosting site. Then when you make a post just cut and paste the URL into the Avatar URL textline just above the Subject line in your post. That will set your avatar. Enjoy!

Victory Chanter,

If you want me to make one for you just let me know your preferences...male/female, armor/no armor, color preferences, build, hair color, eye color, etc...

I am on a roll....

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com