Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
New Member from Tennessee

Hi Rita,

Just wanted to say Hi to everyone. My name is Diane and I am from Chattanooga.

I have been lurking for almost eight months and hope to contribute to the forum with several dreams and visions as soon as God gives the okay.

Thanks!

Email: tj1108@comcast.net

Re: New Member from Tennessee

Hey there Diane from Chattanooga - Welcome! so glad you have been here with us all this time. Can't wait to hear about your dreams and visions.

Diane . . looking forward to your posts . . . .

Welcome Diane! Good to see another friend come onto RITA from Davy Crockett's home state :)

Welcome Diane! My parents both grew up in Chattanooga, and then they moved to Memphis, which is where I was born and grew up. I live in Florida now. Once again, welcome to RITA!

Kevin

Email: hogwoodk@gmail.com

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. I am happy to be part of this blessed forum.

WElcome Diane :)

Chattanooga was my favorite place to vacation when I was a kid...I wanted to live there when I grew up..... I did take my oldest to rock city and ruby falls when she was little :)

A gracious and heartfelt welcome to you. Rita is a wonderful place!! You belong here!!!

Email: jensen5200@comcast.net

WELCOME, DIANE!!!

The flying girl is our RITA mascott meeting the Lord in the air!!!

Glad to have to join us!!

P.S. I can't wait to read your posts!!

This flying girls umbrella got bigger and she got skinnier... is that whats going to happen to us Lisa? ( I saw the other flying girl before this one ;)

joyful susan
This flying girls umbrella got bigger and she got skinnier... is that whats going to happen to us Lisa? ( I saw the other flying girl before this one ;)

I'm laughing...no, I switched flying girls because the other had a snake wraped around her arm, and I didn't notice it until it was too late!! I didn't think a snake girl was a good mascot for Rita!

I was hoping I could make the switch before anyone noticed!!!

hahahaha I am sooo laughing..I need a kleenex..ahhahahaaaa she also had a skull on her shirt...... you are sooo funny...

hahahaha still laughing so hard....

OH Lisa where are you? i am laughing alone...I hope you are not like this in heaven I really thought we would be rolling on the floor!!

I was answering your other thread about the algebra!!

Now I'm laughing here, too!!

I didn't see any skull!!! What the heck kind of website did I go into anyway????

joyful susan
OH Lisa where are you? i am laughing alone...I hope you are not like this in heaven I really thought we would be rolling on the floor!!

No way are you lauging alone!! This is sooo funny!! I got so busted on that flying fool!!!

I will be just as goofy in heaven!!! People will be looking at us and shaking their heads and walking away!!

Lisa you are so much fun.... I can not wait to get to heaven to spend more time with you....

I better go to bed now...I wanted to get to bed early tonight but once again I did not make it..at least I only have to work half a day tomorrow..thank you Jesus...I have been working a lot for the last 2 weeks.... good for my bank account but my body is tired...

nahhh people will be looking at us and thinking I want to hang out with the fun girls...

You crack me up too!!!!

Love you, sis!! Have a good night's sleep!!

I'm still laughing!!

good night ..I am still wiping tears off :) I guess I needed it ..these are joyful tears...yesterday was sad tears...I like these better...thank you Lisa for the fun...

I'm sure you're already asleep by now but I'm still laughing...

Whoops! I'm sorry that we goofy girls derailed your welcome, Diane.

Okay. I'll behave now!!

I am not there yet..I had to pop in here one more time...it was too much fun....

All right! My buddy is back!!

(I just apologized to Diane for derailing her welcome thread, and here we are again! )

THEEERRREE BAAAAACCKK!!!

I wanted to tell you earlier...don't go!! Stay and play a while longer!!.....

....No response....

Okay, it looks like you went to sleep for real this time! Good night, Joyful Susan!!

Good night, Diane!!

Diane dear Sis,

Welcome aboard
Another Sis!!!! Wow
Looking forward to reading your posts

Love / ybiC Paul

Welcome to the RITA Family Awakened By Him!!

Well, Hi Y'All. I grew up in Kentucky but my grandmother lived in Oneida, TN. I spent most of my summers there as a kid. How I LOVE Tennessee. My girls are going to Knoxville on a choir tour in July. Love, love, LOVE that state. Wish I could live there.

WELCOME!!!

Thanks everyone for the many warm welcome. I feel as though I have an unfair advantage reading RITA for so long and already knowing everyone. Looking forward to a two-way friendship.

WECLOME DIANE! My husband was in Chattanooga on business and spent a little time there. He absolutely fell in love with the place!

Glad you found us.

Be blessed!

AwakenedByHim

Welcome, Diane (AwakenedByHim). I'm in Nashville. Good to have another fellow Tennessean aboard the good ship RITA.

TN Dove
AwakenedByHim

Welcome, Diane (AwakenedByHim). I'm in Nashville. Good to have another fellow Tennessean aboard the good ship RITA.

Hi there Diane and a Big RITA Welcome to you Sis.

I just got back to the house from snapping this pic down at THE RITA Docks...( The Coast Guard shares some spaces as well )

I see the "Good Ship RITA" has already left to pick you up for your Orientation / RITA Welcome Cruise in the Bahamas...Enjoy Sis and send us a card

You might see the Intrepid RITA Comedy team of Scott and Lennie performing a collection of RITA's Hilariousness At It's Best, every hour on the hour.

I think the Cruse Director has those CD/DVD/MP3/Wireless Teletype/Smoke Signal Media Player's available to view their latest collection if you can't see them in person....I think the price of the tickets for their show is a dollar three ninety eight

++++++++++++++++++++++++

My wife took my avatar pic in Cades Cove in the Smoky Mts. when we were in your beautiful state last fall. You and TN Dove sure have a lot of pretty scenery to enjoy...I Love Your State.

Diane, I too am very glad you are sharing in the fellow ship, fun and watching with us...Glad to have YOU here.

Your brother Joe

Email: jpcarr@att.net

Welcome dear sister to our family!!! Can't wait to read your future posts!!

Welcome aboard Diane!!!

LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR MESSAGES...ENJOY THE FELLOWSHIP OF RITA...WE HAVE LOTS OF THINGS GOING HERE
FOR US...

GOD BLESS...Virginia

Email: varnke@roadrunner.com

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com