<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
URGENT!!!Special prayers needed. Only true warriors need apply! Please!!!!

Hello all.

I know this is long, but please read. I can't do this in my own strength.

Let me first say what a tremendous blessing this site has been in such tumultuous times. Last month a handful of you faithful lovers of Yeshua stepped up to the plate to help me and my family dodge a few financial bullets.

When I look back at that it blows me away because had it not been for you fine brothers and sisters I wouldn't be typing this message right now.

Now for the need at hand.

I have for years been holding onto something very special from the Lord...in video form. Real footage...not edited. Now it's nothing like an angel on video or anything like that, but rather something truly beautiful that the Lord showed me on a day when I questioned His promise over me. What I recorded made me stand in complete awe! It will inspire and encourage many in the body and believe me it's exactly what we have all been hoping for!!!

I now believe it's time to start sharing it piece by piece. It probably should have been done a long time ago, but the enemy has had me so distracted with the cares of this world.

What I believe I am supposed to do is share this as well as other things the Lord has given to me. Now it's not about me or my name. It's about this:

Revelation 12...

specifically Rev 12:11

And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

In this hour the only way we will overcome is by His Blood AND the Word of our Testimony!!!

So that's exactly what I want to do and NEED to do!

This story has changed the course of my family's life and others around us. It began in 2004 before I even knew God was at work in my life!

Standing here looking back, all I can say is...

indeed God knows all before it all happens. What happened to me was so miraculous in such a natural way that it's a sin to not share it. However, I want to give it the attention it deserves. I want to give God all the Glory due Him with this project.

So please pray for me as I begin the project. We have bought the green screen and already have the footage and the Testimony so all that's left is the execution of it.

I want to give RITA first look at it since this has been a place of refuge for me...even if silently (for the most part).

I think what I want to do is first create a trailer to get people interested and more importantly praying for it.

We just got done watching a great movie called "Faith like Potatoes" and it really inspired me to just move ahead even though I'm not quite sure what I'm doing...scope wise that is.

I have experience in shooting, editing so I'm not worried about that at all. More about presenting this in the most impacting way for harvest.

Whenever I have shared this with a select few, everyone has cried and has been left in awe. I cry everytime, EVERYTIME, I share it. Again, it's not me at all. The awe is about God, Creation, and His promises.

You see, I clean pools for a living (not very awe inspiring, I know), but I shoot and edit video on the side as a passion and the Lord has done something beyond my wildest imagination with it.

It has shown me beyond any doubt that He indeed knows each and everyone of us and we are bought with a price and He is soon coming to claim His purchase to TAKE US HOME! Get ready folks!!!

Alright, alright, this is already getting a bit long in the tooth, but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE take this into heart if you would.

I have struggled even getting to this point, but I feel I need to do it or I will be left standing before the Lord giving Him back the talons he gave me with nothing else to show for them.

He deserves much much more.

Thank you all.

This will be the site I will begin posting the videos too. I mentioned it before, but now is the time to really start getting it going.

http://www.youtube.com/user/theKingsRoar

Humbly,
B. Allen (Earnest)

Remember that name...Earnest...and be prepared to be left in awe of God!

Ok, now I'm off to go clean some pools. I hope to feel the power of your prayers while I'm out and about today!

Re: URGENT!!!Special prayers needed. Only true warriors need apply! Please!!!!

Father, we give you praise and exaltation for stirring Allen's spirit to speak an end-days Word about Your return.

Father, be Allen's Strength to finish what we believe You have started.

Pleading the blood of Jesus over Allen in the Provision of Jesus Christ. Move Allen in Your Strength, oh God for this willing servant desiring to witness a message from You, Father.

May Allen's talents reveal his project "Earnest" as a great witness of our Lord's return. . .

May the lamp under his feet reveal Your perfect direction as his faith desires to please You, Father.

. . . Sensing the Lord's Spirit:

"Behold, Allen, what manner of love I have bestowed upon you, for you are called My son, Allen. Though the world knows you not Allen, My Son has hold of you, and will lead you the way you should go" . . I John 3:1

I pray that Adonai will provide you with everything you need to establish what Adonai wanted you to do even till the strength of you will be provided by Him and His Beloved Son Yeshua will help you to establish what you need to do and you will be blessed abundantly by doing that literally and spiritually like never before. I pray that the grace and mercy of Yeshua fulfill your heart and strengthen you even more that you begin to do what your dream telling you what Yahweh has told you and see the result of your obedience which is amazing!!!
In Yeshua name Amen.

In the HOLY name of JESUS,this vessel asks.That a
special anointing be poured on your son ALLEN.To show him,exactly how you want this shown.
GOD BLESS YOU,
Star

I stand with you Allen and ask the Lord to make your path straight and to anoint this work. He will do it.
Bless you and the fruit of your labor.

I also stand with Allen and ask God to bless his endeavor and for God to put a hedge of protection around Allen's family because the enemy always tries to attack when we do something for God.. In Jesus name..

Email: sbell48907@aol.com

Shalom Allen,may Abba and Yeshua,give you everything you need to be used for HIS,GLORY,that you will bring many precious souls for HIS ,GLORY AND KINGDOM,May your Project Prosper as you bring honor to THE LAMB,Huggs~ my brother!

And the LORD answered me, and said, Write the vision, and make it plain on tables, that he may run that reads it.

Allen, What a wonderful blessing that God has given you this vision and project for a great purpose where, "everyone who becomes informed of a divine message is bound to run, that is, use all dispatch to make it known to others"

With what you say, I also believe it is God's appointed time that you come forth with this, and because He is the Author of it, it will not fail. You have tarried with it a long time and waited, but "now the time has come, and it will not delay."

Praying the blood of the Lamb and God's wisdom over bringing this to completion. Praying that those who see it will run with it. Praying that all who hear it will understand and choose life. Amen

Another prayer is added because we know that Father is faithful to equip those He calls to do His will.

Dear heavenly Father,

I thankyou for my precious brother Allen and his beautiful family Lord. Father I pray in your name that you give Allen the courage, the strength to stand in your name with this project dear Lord.

May his paths be made clear Lord, may you shine a light in front of Allen so he may know without a doubt the road set before him.

Protect this dear Brother including all his family, with an army of angels.

May he stand boldly in your name Father and proclaim your truths rooted deep in your love.

I thankyou for this brother of mine, whom I am proud of dear Lord.

In your name I pray these words
your son / Paul

Ahhh, you wonderful wonderful people!

Thank you so much!

Ready for a praise report?!!!

So out of the blue I decide to post this, thus committing myself to this project openly. I ask you for your prayers in hopes to move some mountains and guess what?!!!

Today I got paid for some work today I did last year so we can now pay rent and on top of that one of my pool customers who you will hear about in one of the videos I do, told me that my contract I submitted to him and his group for some paid video work was finally accepted today!!!

That's right...PAID VIDEO WORK!!!! This thing has been tied up in never never land for months and they had no idea why...especially since the money for the work had already been granted.

My dear brothers and sisters our prayers were answered TODAY...out of the blue!

If this isn't a confirmation...then the word confirmation doesn't exist!!!

I am so excited about these projects for theKingsRoar.

I promise you...you will be blessed!!!

The King's Roar will be heard!!!!

Rawrrrrrrr!

Thank you Lord for your divine love for us all.

Wow, did I metion I'm so excited!!!!

PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!!!!!!

Step out in faith brother, rest in him and be bold in the plans he has ready for you and your family.

Love ya brother, I am so excited for you, so excited

ybiC / Paul

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com