Author
Comment
PROPHET MANASSEH -INCREDIBLE ANOINTING

THIS MAN IS 19 YEARS OLD AND HAS BEEN PROPHESEYING SINCE HE WAS 4. INCREDIBLE

SAN ANTONIO 1-29-10

FOLLOWING ARE FROM BENNY HIN CRUSADE IN PX 3-26-10

Re: PROPHET MANASSEH -INCREDIBLE ANOINTING

Thank you Geneustace! I should have put that!

is this amazing or what?

That was wonderfull.
Thank you,
Star

I just want to say i believe in these things however

The pushing and the money are red flags to me.

I have to say the focus on money & propserity really bothers me-- a lot.
Almost everything he said was about the success of someone's business, or something along those lines.

I do believe this young man has a powerful prophetic gift & anointing; but I believe he's focusing way too much on storing treasures on earth rather in Heaven
(or at least that's how it seems to me).

I am not his judge- only God is. I would just caution against getting caught up in money & "sucess".

JESUS, YOU ARE MY REWARD. I WANT NOTHING BESIDES YOU.

I agree Charity. Be very careful of these men. Put these men to the test against Scripture. You will find they are all money hungry. They are all about gaining earthly riches. I'm just saying.....

Email: brandonpalmer@charter.net

I agree with what both of you are saying about the preachers who promise you prosperity if you send them money. Remember what Jesus said about being rich, and about the love of money.

Matthew 19:24
And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

1 Timothy 6:10
For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.

Also, Isaiah and Jeremiah have a lot to say about what the shepherds have coming to them in the end.

Isa 56:11 Yea, they are greedy dogs which can never have enough, and they are shepherds that cannot understand: they all look to their own way, every one for his gain, from his quarter.

Jeremiah 25:34
Howl, ye shepherds, and cry; and wallow yourselves in the ashes, ye principal of the flock: for the days of your slaughter and of your dispersions are accomplished; and ye shall fall like a pleasant vessel.

Jeremiah 25:35
And the shepherds shall have no way to flee, nor the principal of the flock to escape.

Jeremiah 25:36
A voice of the cry of the shepherds, and an howling of the principal of the flock, shall be heard: for the LORD hath spoiled their pasture.

Jeremiah 33:12
Thus saith the LORD of hosts; Again in this place, which is desolate without man and without beast, and in all the cities thereof, shall be an habitation of shepherds causing their flocks to lie down.

Jesus says to these shepherds "I know you not whence ye are".

Matthew 7:22
Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful
works?

Luke 13:25
When once the master of the house is risen up, and hath shut to the door, and ye begin to stand without, and to knock at the door, saying, Lord, Lord, open unto us; and he shall answer and say unto you, I know you not whence ye are:

Do a google search on some of the big name preachers who promise you riches and prosperity. Put their name in the search and then put "exposed" behind their name. You will be surprised at the list of them that you find, and what is said about them.

In Christ,
Bruce

I agree with you Abbershay, Charity, Brandon and Bruce . .. . it bothers me, too when these ministries name and claim wealth and prosperity as the gospel Truth .

It contradicts the teachings of Christ, who warned about the blatant pursuit of money.

I recall Jesus saying if any were to be His followers, they were to pick up their cross and follow Him.

Christ's followers are to be ready and willing to GIVE UP everything to follow Him.

Health and wealth? Jesus never preached that, neither did Paul . . .

Charity
I have to say the focus on money & propserity really bothers me-- a lot.
Almost everything he said was about the success of someone's business, or something along those lines.

I do believe this young man has a powerful prophetic gift & anointing; but I believe he's focusing way too much on storing treasures on earth rather in Heaven
(or at least that's how it seems to me).

I am not his judge- only God is. I would just caution against getting caught up in money & "sucess".

JESUS, YOU ARE MY REWARD. I WANT NOTHING BESIDES YOU.

I have to agree with you on that sis, Charity..

If I start to watch a preacher/teacher and all he talks about is send me your money, God wants you to be successful, I turn that hypocrite off..

I can't stand that type of person..

We do know the type of tree by the fruit it bares... Right....

Joseph

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com