Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Talk about a heightened surrounding

of nations to take over Israel . . I believe this is true!! Interestingly, it will happen at God's perfect time . . WOW!!

~ ~ ~

Mercer (14 Apr 2010)
"Israel to become center of new 'oil and gas rush'"

Israel to become center of new 'oil and gas rush' - www.israeltoday.co.il

A top US energy industry expert believes Israel is going to soon experience an "oil and gas rush" by major Western energy development companies.

Speaking to the Israeli financial newspaper Globes, Fred Zeidman said the recent discovery of a massive natural gas field off Israel's Mediterranean coast had drawn the attention of every major Western energy company.

Israeli companies Delek and Isramco have already tapped the natural gas field, together with British energy giant Noble Energy. Zeidman noted that quite often, "as soon as Noble goes to a place, many other companies follow in its wake."

That could mean an enormous economic boom for Israel and its transformation overnight into a major international energy exporter.

The natural gas field in the Levant Basin (the western Mediterranean) is estimated to hold 122 trillion cubic feet of recoverable natural gas, making it the largest natural gas resource ever found. The area is also believed to contain at least 1.7 billion barrels of recoverable oil.

Re: Talk about a heightened surrounding

Yes indeed, Israel is going to strike oil. I know someone who has invested money in stock, in that oil company and, when it happens, will just reinvest the profits back to the well being of Israel. He won't need those riches on this earth, especially when he is ready too to go on, he has cancer.

I cannot wait to see this person again in May....a lot is going on!!!!!! God surely brought this person into my life for a reason. He said he was going to give me a real flag of Israel and I cried, those are so hard to find. All I am doing in return is taking care of his kitties.

God is doing this for a reason, bringing us together.

Email: maria callison@hotmail.com

Can we say Gog and Magog coming down to take a spOIL and attack Israel.. (after the Church is gone)

It is so close... Signs everywehre..

Joseph

spOIL . . a huge sign, guys!!!!

It will be a fortune for me for sure to have a seat by the eastern wall in the new Jerusalem

Email: mariacallison@hotmail.com

This was propheside for Isreal,10 or 15 years ago.
Praise the Lord.He is bringing it to fritation.
GLORY TO GOD,
Star

Star, I remember this too!

but more like 15-18 years ago

Email: scuggers1@gmail.com

....I knew I had read it in the bible also, but didn't remember where.... Things are really progressing everywhere you turn!! Thanks Donna!!

Deuteronomy 33 13-16
Of Joseph he said,
“Blessed of the LORD be his land,
With the choice things of heaven, with the dew,
And from the deep lying beneath,

And with the choice yield of the sun,
And with the choice produce of the months.

“And with the best things of the ancient mountains,
And with the choice things of the everlasting hills,

And with the choice things of the earth and its fullness,
And the favor of Him who dwelt in the bush.
Let it come to the head of Joseph,
And to the crown of the head of the one distinguished among his brothers.

Deuteronomy 33:34
Of Asher he said,
“More blessed than sons is Asher;
May he be favored by his brothers,
And may he dip his foot in OIL.

The Tribe of Joseph was split into two tribes...Ephraim and Manessah. Ephraim is the head and Manessah is the crown. Ashers land looks like a foot dipping its toe into the crown of Manessah. It is this area that they are likely to hit Paydirt.

Hal Lindsey talked about this on an earlier program (that I read on his original website) of his a few years ago, and I think he talked about it in a most recent program, on TBN.

You might have to check his current website for news about Israel's oil field.

http://www.hallindsey.com

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com