<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Diane C. Is The Only One Who Has Come Up For A Costume For The Scarbinator! Somebody Help Him!

I guess now that the Scarby mutt has his own Avatar know as the Scarbinator, it appears we need to give him his official uniform so he doesn't keep getting his cape stuck in the gate hinge!!!

Cows have a bell around their neck and I've seen miniture pugs running around in sweaters with fuzzy cootie bug legs sticking out from the sides; and even sporty looking cars wear bras in the front to protect the headlights; but what does poor Scarby have to wear?

Just a salvation army bought costume that has been worn by some kid thinking he is going to conquer the world after he gets over his potty training days!

Scarby your day will come when that you will receive that glorious suit that will cover your hairless hide up so that you will look dignified to all those who pass by the yard, and no longer will they mutter to themselves things like; "how does that mutt stand the filth"; or "I think we should walk to the other side of the street in case he has distemper"; or "is that a half eaten burrito I see oozing out from underneath that animals doghouse?"

But the time will come when people will look at you in your find costume made of amazing material and will then say to themselves; "well at lest he looks decent, but still no cigar!?"

Well lets just keep our fingers and paws crossed that maybe soon that beautiful costume will fall from the RITA forum onto the floor of Scarby's doghouse and become the answer to all his wishes!!!

Re: Diane C. Is The Only One Who Has Come Up For A Costume For The Scarbinator! Somebody Help Him!

I guess now that the Scarby mutt has his own Avatar know as the Scarbinator, it appears we need to give him his official uniform so he doesn't keep getting his cape stuck in the gate hinge!!!

I MAY LOOK CUTE...BUT BE AFRAID...BE VERY AFRAID!!! I'M THE SCARBINATOR!!!

AND HERE IS MY PARTNER IN CRIME... THE SCAMPINATOR!!!

AND IF WE DON'T GET YOU, WE BRING IN THE BIG GUNS!!

KNIGHT MICHAELNATOR!!!!

Re: Diane C. Is The Only One Who Has Come Up For A Costume For The Scarbinator! Somebody Help Him!

Hey Scott, my costume for the Scarbinator was just half rate. We need a better one! In fact, we need someone who can take Scarby's actual photo below and photoshop a uber cool costume on him.

My computer talents are not that advanced. Any takers? Knight Michael perhaps??

Here's Scarby with the pearls...

Here's Scarby without the pearls....

Ok, someone dress him up like the SCARBINATOR!

The only one I can think of to do that is our art graphics expert Knight Michael!! But we wore the poor guy out yesterday, so he told someone (I think it was Wendy) that he needed to rest!!

Actually, I liked your pictures, Diane! At least yours look scarey! Mine just looks like some little kid threw on a superman's suit on a couple of lame dogs!!!

Oh Leenie, they're not lame dogs, they're cute dogs! Although I gotta say the Siberian Huskey looks a tad creepy in that little tiny costume!

Poor Knight Michael! You do need to rest! You've been building an army and that takes energy. Take time bro and refresh!!

Thanks, Diane!! They are cute, but the reason I called them lame is because they aren't mean-looking enough to be called "THE SCARBINATOR!!" That name sounds like the "terminator", not the "cutsie-nator!!"

The cutsie-nator! Killing you with cuteness! Good one!

Yeh, those other dogs are kinda lame now that I look at them again. I think it's the outfits. Fashion can really make or break the dog, I hear.

Yes, where would the fashion world be without well-dressed dogs???

Where's those poodles when you need them???

Diane C & Lisaleenie, check out Scarby's gig on CJ's birthday thread (Jesse's birthday). Got Scarby to do a little job for me on the greeting. Scott was at the library and doesn't know yet.

Poor Scarby he needs a girl friend in his mutt of a life-

My bad breath little buddy, presenting the ladies of your dreams-

Per Diane C's request.

GOOD ONE...LOL!!

Here's some more...

Lisa I just love that perky ragdoll earred mumskin scampinator dog!!

I think this one is real cute and funny and worth keeping; it is the stripped down version of Scarby!

The Huskie is so darn funny with those small limp arms dangling down along his sides! Way to go Lisa Lee!!!

Paul you Aussie with a Common Causie, those two pugs in the hot dog buns all lathered up with ketchup and mustard is a riot my friend!!! Not to mention the trick or treat collies about made me choke on a fry from laughing so hard! (If I had an order of fries!) Good job-now go OutBack and receive your paycheck!

Knight Michael that Terminator Scarby is one for the record books that is awesome!!!

You all did a great job at giving my boy Scarby a radical make over!!!

Now he can wear his costumes you made for him proudly and not be getting all those stares from strangers just for the mange problem alone!!!

Diane C. that picture of Scarby without the pearls must be an updated photo of the same hairball wonder!!

Looks like an ossolating fuzzball mutation of the former fuzzball!! Looks like something a vacuum cleaner coughed up out of it's lint bag!!!

There is just somethin' not right about this!!!

Is this why sometimes dogs bite their owners??

Email: tedebear395@yahoo.com

Knight Michael
Per Diane C's request.

WOW, Knight Michael! Great job!! That is truly uber cool and frightening at the same time! Now that's a Scarbinator!!

Scott, I had posted Scarby's original picture on top of the other one, but for some reason it doesn't show up now. Weird. Anyway, the bottom pic is funny. Looks like he just got a bath and all brushed up. Didn't help, I'm sorry to say!

Diane C. you could give Scarby a makeover on a daily basis and still his bug nasty would seek air in the pores of his pug ugliness!

He's just a homely dog to the core! Need we say more!!!

Diane C. everytime I look at that photo shopped picture by Knight Michael of the Scarbinator a-la Terminator style it just makes me crack a smile!!!!

That is so rediculous!!! But at the same time awesome, with just a hint of avoidability!!!

I'll be BACK...with Fleas!!!!

Hasta La Vista Scarby!!

You have been targeted for termination!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com