Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Jon Voight's Letter to American's and Obama

Re: Jon Voight's Letter to American's and Obama

Well said !!! i wonder what angelina thinks of her daddy? I really hope she can see that God has given him a lot of wisdom....

Hopefully she is thinking better of him as they were all seen in Italy together in February this year. I have always liked Jon Voight, who is a christian! I so agree with you Joyful Susan that God has given him much wisdom - and boldness for speaking out.

Kolleen
Hopefully she is thinking better of him as they were all seen in Italy together in February this year. I have always liked Jon Voight, who is a christian! I so agree with you Joyful Susan that God has given him much wisdom - and boldness for speaking out.

This is awesome news :)..I would love to see her on fire for Jesus and Brad too...they would have so much influence on Holly Wood....You know he is ministering to her... I think she has a heart for God but has been hurt in a deap way ...

thank you for sharing all of this...

Well...after saying that I thought I should try to verify that he is, so searched for info on his being a christian and couldn't find much, but I believed he is from things I've heard him say. The little I did find said these things:

> That Angelina's brother is a christian and influenced their recent reunion (It said this brother is studying to be a pastor)

> Another site said Jon is a christian according to a friend who had met him

> A blog said he was a committed christian

And from what I saw, he is very pro-Israel

If you read up on him you will find the following: As you know, he starred in "Midnight Cowboy" in the late '60's. At that time he was a liberal, along with Jane Fonda. After that, he began to see the error of his ways and became a Christian, and a conservative. Now he is outspoken in supporting America and Christian causes. He is a very good example of how God can change a person.

If you read Wikipedia, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jon_Voight it has a good summary (in the second half) of how he changed.

Speaking of Jane Fonda, I read that she is also a Christian now and was divorced from Ted Turner, who is an atheist. May have been because of her new faith, don't remember all the details.

We had a missionary come to our church once that said that in order to qualify to get saved you had to be -

1. Human
2. Alive

That makes everybody on earth a candidate for salvation. We should never give up praying for these people!

Mr. Voight is a Noahide. He is not a Christian.

I remember some years ago on another board discovering this very interesting sect of Judiasm because of Jon Voight. It is based on the Seven Laws of Noah.

He was awarded the first Noahide Nations award for charitable acts (though they do not have the word charity, it is similar to our charity) in 2008 at the first World Conference of the Noahide Nations.

Thus, works not salvation through Jesus Christ resulting in action - humanitarianism.

So, he is a great ally in civil and gov. issues.

Please, if there is more to his faith, do correct me.

Waiting...you said "some years ago" which puts that in question for me. Unless you know today that Mr Voight is a Noahide, I don't think you should say it as a statement of fact.

In afew years time, we all change from this or that that we were involved in. Until it is proven as an April 2010 fact that he is a Noahide, I'm thinking he isn't, and Lord, please somehow confirm if Jon Voight is a christian today.

BRAVO TO JON VOIGHT A COURAGEOUS PATRIOT

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com