Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Time of Rapture

I can't remeber who posted this but they said that the Rapture was going to take place May 23, 2010 at 9am Jerusalem time.
Well I found a clock on the web and converted it to my time zone. I live in CA so it will be 11pm on May 22, 2010.
I told my husband and his reply was we will sit on the couch together and wait.
If it happens GREAT WONDERFUL if not we just keep on looking and praying and waiting.
I know we are all so anxious but it will happen in God's time whether we are right about the date and time or not.

Re: Time of Rapture

It was me Little Anne!

Since Scott claims to know the year then I know the day and hour!

Email: scuggers1@gmail.com

Acts 2:14-15 (Amplified Bible)
14But Peter, standing with the eleven, raised his voice and addressed them: You Jews and all you residents of Jerusalem, let this be [explained] to you so that you will know and understand; listen closely to what I have to say.

15For these men are not drunk, as you imagine, for it is [only] the third hour (about 9:00 a.m.) of the day;

Neal
Acts 2:14-15 (Amplified Bible)
14But Peter, standing with the eleven, raised his voice and addressed them: You Jews and all you residents of Jerusalem, let this be [explained] to you so that you will know and understand; listen closely to what I have to say.
15For these men are not drunk, as you imagine, for it is [only] the third hour (about 9:00 a.m.) of the day;

Since it is obvious that “the trumpet of God” sounded the first time at the giving of “the Law” at Mt. Sinai, then is there any Scriptural reason why it should not sound the last time at... Pentecost?

Ok...what time will it be in Colorado?

Kolleen
Ok...what time will it be in Colorado?

Time until Sunday, May 23, 2010 at 8:59:59 AM (Denver time)

Thanks Scuggers!

I'll be waiting...........

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! So is it 1am or 2am for arkansas (central time)?

Darlene

Darlene... Sunday, May 23, 2010 at 8:59:59 AM (Little Rock time)

scuggers
Darlene

Darlene... Sunday, May 23, 2010 at 8:59:59 AM (Little Rock time)

OK now I'm confused. I thought it was 9am for Jerusalem time and it was 1 or 2 am for central time??

Sorry Darlene!
you are correct - Jerusalem time it is!

Time until Sunday, May 23, Jerusalem time

Knowing the Day and the Hour?

scuggers
Time until the 4th hour, 9:00am, Sunday, May 23rd - Jerusalem time it is!

Time until Sunday, May 23, Jerusalem time

Re: Knowing the Day and the Hour?

I was asking myself that today,

thanks scuggers, we are on the same page,

so somehow I wasn't surprized to see this, Yahoo!!!

Love the sirens!

I am in the central time zone, and Jerusalem is 8 hours ahead, so 1am central time for me

Email: newskinagain167@yahoo.com

How lucky my country is in the same time zone as Israel. I'm terrible at time conversions
Love, Annelena

Email: anne.lagerstedt@suomiforum.com

SnC, Arizona is nine hours behind Israel, so 8:59 a.m Jerusalem would be 11:59 p.m. Saturday in Arizona.

If the dead in Christ rise first, and then those who are alive rise to meet them in the air, I don't know how long a delay that is. It sounds pretty immediate, but could be many days. The only thing definite is that the dead rise first, but we don't know how long prior to the rapture of those alive. I'm gonna try not to panic if it takes a while....may go up on my roof and try jumping a lot, i don't know.

don
SnC, Arizona is nine hours behind Israel, so 8:59 a.m Jerusalem would be 11:59 p.m. Saturday in Arizona.

If the dead in Christ rise first, and then those who are alive rise to meet them in the air, I don't know how long a delay that is. It sounds pretty immediate, but could be many days. The only thing definite is that the dead rise first, but we don't know how long prior to the rapture of those alive. I'm gonna try not to panic if it takes a %20void(0);while....may go up on my roof and try jumping a lot, i don't know.

This made me laugh your too funny Don!!

Website: www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=667676418

I am in New York area so it will be about 1 am May 23 2010.

I am looking forward to meeting you all in the air!!!

Let's see. 9am in Jerusalem (daylight time - DT) is actually 8am (sun time - ST), so 10am DT would be 9am ST. Counting back 8 hours for my time here in Arkansas from 10am DT would be 2am DT for me to make it actually 1 am ST.

Cool! 2am by the clock!

However, I've heard May 19, May 23, May 29...for Pentecost. Will the real day please stand up?

In Christ,

Mike

Good job figuring it out Mike...

according to the world clock..the difference between EDT and Jerusalem time is -7 hours, they are on daylight time as we are too

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/difference.html?p1=110

Email: sbell48907@aol.com

I'll see you at 1 AM (I better not wear my Sponge Bob Square Pants Nightie I just bought! It may not fit in at the throne room!)

I am so hopeful and excited!!!!

Bless and love you all.

Mike
Let's see. 9am in Jerusalem (daylight time - DT) is actually 8am (sun time - ST), so 10am DT would be 9am ST. Counting back 8 hours for my time here in Arkansas from 10am DT would be 2am DT for me to make it actually 1 am ST.

Cool! 2am by the clock!

However, I've heard May 19, May 23, May 29...for Pentecost. Will the real day please stand up?

In Christ,

Mike

Ditto, which day is the real Pentecost?

Sunday, May 23rd this year... if it is this year

AbideInHim
Mike

Cool! 2am by the clock!

In Christ,

Mike

Ditto, which day is the real Pentecost?

I thought our Rapture would be on May 1st, 2010...which is best known as MAY DAY!!! MAY DAY!!!

The Four Corner States (Utah, Colorado, Arizona, & New Mexico) & Idaho, are all on Moutain Time Zones, for which our time never changes. So, what time would our Rapture be in my beautiful Grand Canyon State of Arizona?

Little Anne
I can't remeber who posted this but they said that the Rapture was going to take place May 23, 2010 at 9am Jerusalem time.
Well I found a clock on the web and converted it to my time zone. I live in CA so it will be 11pm on May 22, 2010.
I told my husband and his reply was we will sit on the couch together and wait.
If it happens GREAT WONDERFUL if not we just keep on looking and praying and waiting.
I know we are all so anxious but it will happen in God's time whether we are right about the date and time or not.

Little Anne, I live in California, too, and according to the world clock that I have, Jerusalem is 9 hours ahead of us, so that means our departure would be at midnight!! Like you, I'll be sitting on the couch, too....looking up at the sky!!

I had to laugh at what Don said....hey, Don, how about we put a trampoline on the roof to catch up with the dead in Christ???

If I see a bunch of folks headed up without me, you can bet I'll be trying to grab some ankles and hang on.

I'm thinking that a great place to be at 2am CDT in Arkansas Sunday morning is in a cemetery.

Of course, I might arrive a little early, just in case the Pentecost account of "the third hour" was after God's Holy Spirit came with a rushing wind.

In Christ,

Mike

P.S. The cemetery I'm thinking about has some folks that I know are Christians.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com