Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
List of Disasters Increasing - Trumpet Call SOON

So much is happening right now around the world and who knows what is next?

1. A few days ago MUD SLIDES in Brazil that killed over 200 people.

2. 6.9 EARTHQUAKE in China yesterday that has killed several hundred and injured many more.

3. Today - Iceland evacuates citizens for protection from VOLCANO ERUPTION.

4. This week - England is being hit with SNOW, GALE-FORCE WINDS and RECORD COLD for an entire 7 days - late winter storm.

5. Large quakes are hitting around the world days apart now with hundreds of smaller quakes DAILY.

6. Cyclone in India kills 89.

7. Nuclear Treaty Summit - O urging all INCLUDING ISRAEL to sign.

8. Iran may have a NUCLEAR BOMB in a month.

I know there is more so feel free to add to this list.

Looks like we keep edging closer and closer to the closing bell. Eager to meet you all in the air soon.

Re: List of Disasters Increasing - Trumpet Call SOON

Amen Sue, look where we were a year ago today!!!!! How much longer. Iran's nuclear threat is being downplayed, its very dangerous.

Email: maria callison@hotmail.com

I do think things are moving speedy now...We have got to be close..What I do not understand though is that some prophecies say we will be here in 20 years and some say Jesus is right at the door..What do you guys think?

I would say Jesus is right at the door!!!!

Email: maria callison@hotmail.com

I think I will listen to what Jesus says and He says that when we see these things happen then to look up for our redemtion is near...

Texas Sue - I agree with you 100%! Let me add a few more to the list:

1. Poland President died in plane crash - it was rumored that he was close to signing a missle sheild deal with U.S.
2. Huge underwater volcano off the coast of Italy that scientists are saying could explode any moment.
3. 7.0 earthquake in Indonesia in the past two weeks.
4. Record flooding in the Northeast portion of America after Bibi was insulted at the White House.
5. Earthquake on the California and Mexican border.
6. Several 6.0's earthquakes off the coast of California in the last month or so.

And now the meteors that fell last night - I just feel in my heart that the Lord is coming for us soon!
Love you Texas Sue!

Does Barry Soetoro's Hitler-like insanity (check out 5 Doves) count too, as a sign?

Like Hitler, BS' also uses illegal drugs.

YES !!!by the hour ...increasing so fast we cannot keep up with all the darkness going on in the world ...surely we are going to HEAVEN SOON WITH HIM !!!
BLESSINGS SIS !!!!!bb

joyful susan
I think I will listen to what Jesus says and He says that when we see these things happen then to look up for our redemtion is near...

Yes Joyful Susan, you are so right. Also, Maria, Morning Star, Ms. Victor, SisterInChrist and Bonnie, all of the things you've added to the list sure does show that things have heated up, speeded up and we are moving fast toward the day of our complete redemption - heavenly bodies, heavenly rewards and a wedding like no other. Yyaaahhhhhhhoooooooooooooo!

Gladness in our hearts today with His Very Soon Coming !!!bb
OH LORD how wonderful it will be to see you !!!!

Yes my little daughter said the other day, "it's the end of days" for the very reasons you give.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com