Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
My Wife's Rapture Dream

Since last year I have prayed that God would give me, my wife and children dreams of the rapture. Well, I haven't had one since then, although I did have a very vivid one back in 2004. It was very quick. I don't know wher eI was, but I heard a loud trumpet and all of a sudden i started zooming up into the atmosphere. Very quickly going up, and as I realized "this is the rapture!!" I looked and I saw Jesus' feet as if I were rising up to Him and I was at the level of His feet. When I realilzed it was the feet of Jesus, I started to look up and got to his waist, and the dream was over. I never saw His face. It was awesome though! I have often prayed that the first thing I want to see is Jesus' feet because I want to be bowed down before Him in worship and praise.

Now on to the dream my wife had last night. Like I said I have been praying that she and my children would have dreams of the rapture. So she told me in the dream, the earth shook really hard. (She wasn't thinking it was an earthquake, but just a sudden jarring) She said then all of a sudden she was in another place. There were people all around in their glorified bodies. And as she looked around she saw Him! She said I looked over and in the midst of the people was JESUS! She said, "He didn't look like I had imagined, but I knew it was Him!" She rthen woke up and was so excited. I have never seen her that excited about a dream. Actually I don't remember her ever talking about a dream at all because she says she usually doesn't remember her dreams when she wakes up.

Also she didn't know I had been praying for her to have a dream about the rapture.

I believe we are almost there. I believe our King Jesus is about to open the door and call us up any day....any moment! Exciting times indeed!!

Email: murleyj@gmail.com

Re: My Wife's Rapture Dream

Dear brother John,

Wow!!!
There have been quite a few postings of brothers and sisters dreaming very similar dreams. This must be pointing to some thing very close.

I would love to have a dream like that.

Brother, very soon it will not be a dream anymore but a factual event that has happened. So exciting

Thanks for sharing

Love ybiC / Paul

I left something out....I should have mentioned this and didn't.
When I started praying last Fall that the Lord would give me, my family, or people I know rapture dreams, I got a call maybe a month or two after I started praying this.
I was in my car and my best friend, Mike, called me up from Georgia. He was very excited when he told me he had a rapture dream. He has never in 30 years called and told me about a dream, but he did this time.
Neither my wife or Mike knew Iwas praying for people to have rapture dreams.

When Mike told me this I couldn't help it but I just started laughing. Not laughing at him but laughing with joy because of the direct answer to prayer this was.
Praise the Lord Jesus Christ. We will see the King soon I believe!

So immensely awesome!

John, that's wonderful about your wife's dream! And your friend Mike's rapture dream. I have also prayed to have one but haven't yet. I still feel we'll be going home soon cause so many are having these dreams. I really do feel an excitement in my spirit.. SOMETHING'S UP! (and I hope it's us) SOON!

And Welcome John - love the picture of you and your precious daughter (I assume). Hope to see you all soon for real!

Thank you Shirley. Yes that's my daughter, Sarah Grace Xiaochen Murley. She's 4 now. That pic was taken at Gulf Shores last summer.

She is truly a gift from God to us.

We have 3 other biological children. 2 grown and one 15 year old boy.

Thanks for the welcome. I'm glad I found this site.

God bless you.

In Christ,

John

John:

WOW!!! THANKS FOR POSTING!!!

Someone posted this song a few weeks ago which I had never heard
before. I like the lyrics and music VERY much!!!

BLESSINGS AND WELCOME!!!!!!!!

Calvin

DC Talk - I wish we'd all been ready

LINK

John WELCOME TO RITA. Your daughter is beautiful. (So is her dad! )

Thanks so much for the wonderful post.
It is so encouraging.

I think we are all on the edge of our seat
and know anything can happen any day now.

Praise You Lord Jesus Forever and Ever.

Welcome to RITA John! That is neat, it made me think of how God uses 2 witnesses to confirm a matter and you had 2 answers to your prayer! God bless you!

John Murley, tks for sharing your wife's beautiful dream of the rapture. Someday I pray that you and me and everyone in here could meet each other in the air together with OUR BELOVED ONE YESHUA.

John Murley, now I'm praying that my wife too will have a rapture dream since she hasn't got one.

Father I prayed that you will grant several rapture dreams and New Yerushalayim dream to my wife and all of us too to strengthen all of us in here RITA and others who visit this web.

Recently, my wife has been telling me that she has had dreams of the rapture. But, unfortunately, she doesn't remember the details. Regardless, as a result of her dreams and the dreams that have been shared here on RITA and at 5 Doves, there can be no doubt, the Lord is just weeks or days from coming for us.

We (my wife and I) can hardly wait. We are quite tired of this world and anxious for the Lord's return.
I can only pray for my parents and siblings (and thier families) who are unsaved. I try to witness to them on Facebook...they either ignore my posts, or as in one case, un-friend me. I guess I'm just their 'wacko' kid brother.

I'd like to ask that all my brothers and sisters here at RITA would keep them (my parents and siblings)in their prayers in the hope that the Lord can get through to them or send someone to witness and lead them to the Lord.

ybiC
Slade

Geneustace and Slade,

Geneustace I just prayed for your wife to have the dreams. I am praying with you my brother.

Slade, I too witness through Facebook. You should see my post on here about how to leave a post rapture note to your Facebook friends that will appear after the rapture. It is easy to do and only takes a few minutes to set up. (Also I just prayed for your family members)

Here is the link to it:

http://pub48.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=4086901292&frmid=13&msgid=949005&cmd=show

John,

Yes, I saw your post yesterday and plan to do just as you have. I thank you for sharing the text and the method with us.

Blessing to you, my brother

ybiC
Slade

Tks John Murley by tomorrow morning if tonight my wife has that dream or I or both of us then tomorrow morning I will post on our youtube too, our post rapture message.

May Yeshua takes us all home at the appointed time only by His grace and mercy to be forever with Him and His glorious joy beyond words strengthen us everyday of our life....

I have only had one rapture dream that I know of and it was about 2 months ago. It was just a quick glimmer of it but I still remember it vividly. I was outside going to the car with my daughter to take her somewhere and she looked up and saw it first I guess because she told me, "There's Jesus". I looked up and the sky had just like rolled open really quickly. The colors were amazing and light everywhere but most people driving down the street and walking around didn't even seem to notice anything. I saw Jesus in a white robe but couldn't see His face or anything but there were thousands of angels everywhere. My heart was pounding like crazy. I was thinking, this is really happening, He is finally coming for us! Then this angel right beside him put a big trumpet to his lips---and I woke up before he blew the trumpet so I didn't get to hear what it sounded like. but I was checking my arms and legs etc real quick when I woke up to see for sure if my body had changed or anything, but I had the same arthritis joints still hurting me so I knew it was the same old body..hopefully soon...

Brenda Sue, that's awesome. I was actually praying today asking the Lord if I could have a couple of seconds to actually see Him before I am whisked away. The reason is I want whoever is around me who may not be saved at that time, to see my face looking up and hear me say "There is Jesus!!"
That way when I disappear they will now what happened and, even though they will be here in Tribulation, they will have seen and heard me and hopefully come to Jesus by witnessing that experience.

John, welcome . . thanks for sharing with us your wife's dream and yours, what a heavenly experience for you both . . . .

to you John . . aren't these amazing times for us watchers in Christ's church . . . I'm so glad you've joined us . . we sure are Family here . . . .

Donna, thank you for welcoming me. I certainly have felt welcome and I love the body of Christ. It is so good to be able to communicate with others who are EAGERLY watching and waiting for our Lord. Sadly so many in the church, I believe take for granted that life is just going to go on as usual and they don't have to worry about the rapture or the coming tribulation. I am saddened by that. I pray and have been praying that the Holy Spirit will wake up the bride of Christ.
I wish I had found this forum a long time ago.
Thank you again.

In Christ,
John

John Murley, your prayer for me is directly answered.

Last night I had a very rapid kind of weird dream. I don't know if I can say it as a rapture dream.

In was in the meeting kind of seminar or something, we just meet with our friends and colleges when suddenly I looked into the sky and there I look a yellow circle thing that comes up out of nowhere and getting bigger and bigger then suddenly in my mind it is said, THIS IS THE RAPTURE and suddenly I was sucked to that yellow circle one, I felt like flying high to it with a very high speed. And then suddenly it stopped and I was going down again and wake up from my dream.

Well what I was not sure that it was a rapture dream because I didn't see anybody else and there was none of others because I could not see anything, as I just felt transported to that yellow circle and my journey has not finished yet to that yellow one because I woke up after the sucking stop in the middle of the journey and I went down to earth a little bit and woke up.

Praise God! Geneustace, I believe the Lord is wanting us to know that He is about to open the door to heaven for us. He is there now. Perhaps your dream was a rapture dream. It sounds like it to me. I cannot think of any other incident where someone would look into the sky and see it open up and all of a sudden be sucked up into it.
I believe the Lord gives us each uniques dreams. Some people may have similarities.
For example, the dream that I had in 2004, I shared on another rapture forum the other day. In that dream I was going rapidly up in the air, and when I looked up I could see the feet of Jesus and the hem of a white robe. I would say as my eyes traveled up I got to about His knee level and the dream was over.
Well after I shared that dream another member of that forum shared that he had the same dream AND it was in 2004 (the same year)! That is very exciting isn't it?

I will continue to pray that you have more dreams or that people you know do.

When I started praying for dreams for myself and family and people I knew, I kept wondering why couldn't I have another rapture dream. the Holy Spirit revealed to me the reason. I was so expectant and hopeful, that I wouldn't be able to convince myself fully that the dream didn't arise from that expectation and hopefulness, but that since I prayed for others to have them (especially without their knowledge that I was praying for that) that would be an even more valid confirmation for me. And it was!

God is so wise....He is wisdom. I am praying that more people I know will have dreams of the rapture. I am especially praying for my 4 year old daughter to have a rapture dream. Her name is Sarah.

Please pray in agreement with me that Sarah will have a rapture dream.

In Christ,

John

I just wanted to add to this thread. A friend of mine, who has NEVER had a Rapture dream confessed to me about a month ago on a Wednesday night, that he had a dream as well.

It was the Rapture and he was waiting for his name to be called.

This same friend about 4 years ago told me that he didn't believe the Rapture would happen in our lifetimes. When it's said and done, his opinion within the last 4 years has dramatically changed.

Anyway... back to lurking.

God bless,
DLJ

A belated welcome to you John Murley! Your daughter looks so sweet! -How quickly they grow as I'm sure you know...

I have enjoyed reading your posts, and your telling why you haven't received another rapture dream was very comforting to me and makes perfect sense. So many here are eagerly waiting, and we have been told that often our dreams are a reflection of what is active in our lives, so I had wondered (if I were to have such a dream) how I would know that I hadn't "dreamed it up" myself - out of wishful thinking?? So good suggestion to pray that our loved ones might be so blessed - it would after all change their perspective as Dave Loves Jesus has observed! (And so Dave Loves Jesus - glad to hear from you! Please don't just lurk - miss your posts)

Blessings

Yes John Murley I will pray for Sarah to have the rapture dreams and of course my wife because she never had one till now.

Glad like this we can encourage one another with spiritual gifts, it's like getting a gift from Yeshua.

Wow, I'm really excited now.

Thanks for opening up this thread.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com