Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
What Jesus told Eden

I posted this on another thread earlier today, but I don't want anyone to miss it,
as it is yet another encouragement regarding our Lord's soon coming!

So~ ...a couple days ago, Eden informed me that she saw Jesus while sleeping during the night (in her dream), and He told her that He is coming very soon.

Of course I had to asked if He told her how soon,LOL, but she said, "No--He just said 'very soon'."

Well here's my thinking: it must actually be VERY SOON if He said that to a 5 1/2 year old-- 'cause I'm sure y'all know how young kids think a couple months is 'FOREVER'!!!

I asked her how many days she thinks 'very soon' might be, and she said, "Well, I think about 22 days...but I'd like Him to come this week or even today." LOL!

This afternoon I asked Eden again about her experience, and she confirmed that it had, indeed, happened. I asked if she was absolutely sure that she was not pretending, or hadn't imagined it...and she was very adament that she was NOT pretending. She said "Jesus really did tell me He is coming very soon!"

COME LORD JESUS!!!!!!!!!!

Re: What Jesus told Eden

Charity..

That is awesome..Jesus said to let the children come to Him and forbid them not..but to think He spoke to your child..and she knew she heard His voice...How awesome is that?

Thanks..Love ya

Email: sbell48907@aol.com

Oh Charity, what little Eden said blessed me so much!!When Jesus tells a litle child "very soon", it's like you said, I don't think we're talking months, I'm thinking days or weeks at the most!! Oh, praise the Lord!!

Bless you, Charity, sis!

thanks Charity!
a very encouraging word! One of my little niece's had a similar experience but years ago.
Not that she saw Jesus but she is from a loving Christian home. She repeatedly would tell her mom, "2010", "2010" as though it were a sign from God as to when He was coming.

This was over ~ 5 years ago so it had real meaning for today

Email: scuggers1@gmail.com

OH Charity, I know this thrilled Eden AND you! I do think it's gonna be soon too. Thank you for letting us know.... and Praise His Name for sending Eden this dream to encourage us all.

My daughter had a similar experience about five years ago, too. When she was about 5, she said she was bored, so she was just talking to the Lord. She said that out of the blue He told her, "I am coming for you soon." I asked her if He said how long, but she just said, "That's all He told me, mommy, just SOON."

It's been years, but "soon" to the Lord is not the same as "soon" to me.

Charity this is very encouraging news. Pardon me for wishing He had given Eden a day or a month or something!! Can you tell I am ready for the exit?

Charity...

How absolutely precious!!! Isn't the Lord wonderful!! To give one of your own kids a dream like that is not only wonderful for her and your family, it's wonderful for the entire RITA family.

Thank you so much dear sis for telling us her dream. Yes, I believe it is real soon now!!!

Blessings!!!

YBIC
Steve

Charity,
Thank you for shareing (EDEN'S) dream.
Children are so precious IN HIS SIGHT.
What a wonderfull encouragement.
Blessings,
Star

Texas Sue
Charity this is very encouraging news. Pardon me for wishing He had given Eden a day or a month or something!! Can you tell I am ready for the exit?

Yippers, T/Sue, I believe it. I too, am more than ready to exit from off of this planet was well.

Anyhoo, TY Charity, for telling us about your wee daughter, Eden's dream. You know what? I too, as a senior citizen, had a similar dream, for which Jesus told me too, that His coming is SOON.

For me, that's not soon enough.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com