Comment
JESUS SAID: IT WON'T BE LONG NOW

Brother's and Sister's,
Our LORD spoke to me this morning.Said it won't be
long now.The (RAPTURE),is at hand.
GLORY TO GOD,
Star

Re: JESUS SAID: IT WON'T BE LONG NOW

Thank you Star for sharing this very good news!!

Star
Brother's and Sister's,
GLORY TO GOD,
Star

God bless you Star! Thank you for His precious Word!

Email: scuggers1@gmail.com

Star,

The words you get are SO encouraging to me. How are the angels with the trumpets doing? Can you still see them? Are they ready to blow on those trumpets?

God Bless You, Star

YSIC,

DebinMD (Deb in Maryland)

Email: colbydm@erols.con

Star
Brother's and Sister's,

GLORY TO GOD,
Star

Dear Star, you have no idea how much these words from the Lord meant to me.

Please pray for me. I have a hormonal imbalance from the hysrerectomy I had in January that causes severe anxiety attacks. I had to leave work yesterday because I was so dizzy and faint from hyperventalating that I almost didn't make it to my car. I'm home today from work because I still felt shakey and was afraid that the same thing would happen to me like it did yesterday.

These words means so much. It gives me something to hand onto. Bless you, dear Star!!

God bless you for all of the encouragement STAR!!!!bb
Bless His Holy Name !

Star
Brother's and Sister's,
GLORY TO GOD,
Star

HALLELUJAH!!! That's just got be "THE" most fantastic news I EVEr heard today!!!

Thank you dear sis for that.

Star my dear precious sister,

Thank you for been a vessel, for these beautiful words.

Father may I be worthy enough to be called your bride. Search me Lord, prepare me, break me and mould me dear Jesus, Amen

Thank you, Star. How encouraging!

Star
Brother's and Sister's,
GLORY TO GOD,
Star

Yes Lord!!!
We watch and wait for your return.
We love you and adore you.
You are our Lord and King
Maranatha!!!
Glory to G_d in the Highest!!!
AMEN!

DebinMD,
JESUS said all the angels are in place.And will
stay in place until HE comes.
Bless you,
Star

Lisaleenie,
Jesus said,you are a dear daughter to JESUS.And JESUS,will heal you.
This vessel asked JESUS to let you feel the healing,
That HE will give you.
And in the name of JESUS,this vessel commands those
anxiety attacks to be gone from you.
Praise the Lord,
Speedy healing for you,
Star

Star: May I ask you to pray for a revelation from the Lord about who on this forum is not ready for HIS coming? Praise the Lord Yeshua! Love to All, Neal ( Michael Neal)

Star
Lisaleenie,
Jesus said,you are a dear daughter to JESUS.And JESUS,will heal you.
This vessel asked JESUS to let you feel the healing,
That HE will give you.
And in the name of JESUS,this vessel commands those
anxiety attacks to be gone from you.
Praise the Lord,
Speedy healing for you,
Star

Oh, bless you, sweet Star! I was about to turn off my computer to have my lunch, but I felt the Lord telling me, "No, check Star's thread one more time."

Thank you for your prayer for me and the words of Jesus! I am crying so hard right now. I believe what Jesus said to me through you. I feel His love and peace. He's telling me right now, "I love you, and everything is going to be all right."

Thank You, dear sweet Jesus. I love You too!

Thank you, Star! God bless you!

Hi Lisaleenie -

I'm praying for you, sis! I went through a period of that a few years back, and understand what you're experiencing. No fun! Could I suggest while you're under your doctor's care that you also consider talking to a nutritionist? S/He might have recommendations that will alleviate or shorten the anxiety attacks.

Email: kate5525@aol.com

Oh, KT, I'm so sorry that you went through that yourself! No fun is right! It's a feeling like you're having a heart attack or something...just awful! And very scarey, too. Helpless feeling.

How did you get over it? What did you take?

Excellent suggestion about a nutritionalist. I just got some Evening Primrose Oil because I read on the internet that it's good for anxiety, lowering blood pressure, and lowering cholesterol....all three problems that I'm going through also.

Thank you so much for your prayers!!

Neal,
Only the Lord knows who is ready and who is not.
This vessel is a messenger.
We pray for everyone.
You need to go to the Lord your self.With this
queston.You too can get Revelations.
Bless you,
Star

Neal
Star: May I ask you to pray for a revelation from the Lord about who on this forum is not ready for HIS coming? Praise the Lord Yeshua! Love to All, Neal ( Michael Neal)

I don't understand why this would be asked?

Would you ask your child if he or she forgot anything, before going on a long trip? No more questions! Thanks Star for your reply. Still, love to all on this forum! Neal

Thank you Star for telling us what you heard, and the prayers for us here at RITA,

I am so happy and excited too about the HUGE possibility of the rapture, it seems like the signs are constant, today volcanic ash was keeping planes out of the air, isn't that just amazing, unprecedented they said on the news, HAHA,

it seems like the earth people are being inconvenience daily by something that only YAHWEH can do, I beleive he is trying to wake people up,
We are awake at RITA!!! WOOHOO

Email: newskinagain167@yahoo.com

Thank you Star...right this minute would be a great time to go home!

Dearest Lisaleenie,
I know for a fact nutrition is the answer!
Let me explain, back in 1992 I ran into a product called Reliv, it made such a defence in my life and completely wiped pain from a back injury after being hit by a drunk driver in 1986.

I was so impressed I became a distributor for about a year. During that time, I had three women that had severe anxiety attacks. Each lady stopped having panic attacks within one week!!!

One of these ladies was a coke addict, so hers were from the paranoia caused by coke. It even stopped hers out within a week!

Did they stay on it? No. That's why I quit selling it. I got so tired of trying to convince people to do what was so good for them.

Put Reliv in your search engine and get the Now or Classic. One can lasts a month. All it is a blend of vitamins, don't know if it is patented yet or not.

God made our bodies wonderfully. To heal themselves if fed properly. It really does amazing things. Check it out.

I've only had one panic attack in my life. The first time I stood up after my hystorectomy, I just knew I was dying.

Anyway, I could go on and on about the results of using RELIV. It works girl.

Anyway, you are always in my prayers Sister.

YSIC,

Patti

Email: jpwebco@gvtc.com

PraiseHim
Thank you Star for telling us what you heard, and the prayers for us here at RITA,

I am so happy and excited too about the HUGE possibility of the rapture, it seems like the signs are constant, today volcanic ash was keeping planes out of the air, isn't that just amazing, unprecedented they said on the news, HAHA,

it seems like the earth people are being inconvenience daily by something that only YAHWEH can do, I beleive he is trying to wake people up,
We are awake at RITA!!! WOOHOO

You can say THAT again, PH!!!

Dear Neal, I just didn't understand what you were asking, and please forgive me if it seemed anything else. And please don't stop asking questions. Maybe my brain was in a fog at that moment, but I didn't understand it.

Star, thank you so much for sharing the word the Lord spoke to you. Our longing and anticipation increases with every passing day! Bless you Neal and Star.

Patti in Texas
Dearest Lisaleenie,
I know for a fact nutrition is the answer!
Let me explain, back in 1992 I ran into a product called Reliv, it made such a defence in my life and completely wiped pain from a back injury after being hit by a drunk driver in 1986.

I was so impressed I became a distributor for about a year. During that time, I had three women that had severe anxiety attacks. Each lady stopped having panic attacks within one week!!!

One of these ladies was a coke addict, so hers were from the paranoia caused by coke. It even stopped hers out within a week!

Did they stay on it? No. That's why I quit selling it. I got so tired of trying to convince people to do what was so good for them.

Put Reliv in your search engine and get the Now or Classic. One can lasts a month. All it is a blend of vitamins, don't know if it is patented yet or not.

God made our bodies wonderfully. To heal themselves if fed properly. It really does amazing things. Check it out.

I've only had one panic attack in my life. The first time I stood up after my hystorectomy, I just knew I was dying.

Anyway, I could go on and on about the results of using RELIV. It works girl.

Anyway, you are always in my prayers Sister.

YSIC,

Patti

Dear Patti, Thank you so much for your prayers and suggestion about Reliv. Everyone has had such great suggestions for me to check out tonight! I thank God for you all!

So you know what a panic attack is like? You're absolutely right, you DO feel like you're dying! That's how I felt yesterday! Awful, huh? Praise God you've only had one...I've struggled with those most of my life...but never as bad as yesterday...that really scared me!!

Reliv. Definetely will check it out. Thanks again, dear sister!!

I think sometimes communication is clearer on a face to face scenario. BLESS you, sister Kolleen! We maybe are a little anxious about the SOON coming of our LORD! But, be anxious for nothing is my prayer for all on this forum. Grace and Peace to you dear sisters and brothers is my prayer. Neal

Dear Patti ~ I really appreciate this information so very much on Reliv.

I posted a prayer request the other day concerning my daughter who is also having bad panic attacks. I have only had one in my life, and it was enough for me!!! It came from nowhere but yes, you do think you are dying. I think I would have, had my ministry partner not been there on the spot to talk/pray me through it. Anyway, I hope it is not expensive, and that my daughter will want to try it. Thanks for posting about this.

About two weeks ago during the signing of the Healthcare bill--I became ill for four days and all I could do was lay around I was so sick--then one morning I woke still ill and our water was turned off by the city--and so I decided I would go to my Mom's to be near running water and I went to my closet to get clothes to change into and I was so sick at the time I began to just weep (which is something I rarely do) and I heard in my Spirit a voice say at that exact moment: DAUGHTER, IT WILL BE OVER SOON

I have a friend who reported to me that 3X recently--he has heard something just like this too

Email: lovethewhirlwind@sbcglobal.net

Susan thanks for the confirmation of Star's word above. Things are moving quickly - won't be long now.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com