Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Daniel Matson's Algorithm (Video)

I read the threads saying that Daniel originally presented the information from the Craig McClain interview. I put that interview in a youtube video and credited Daniel's book and website. Fast forward to the 1:30 mark to see the credit to Daniel. I also credited his website again later in the series.

Re: Daniel Matson's Algorithm (Video)

Thanks Andy !!

July 19th 2010 9th of Av

Email: scuggers1@gmail.com

Andy, you keep showing up everywhere I go. That's amazing. I just found this forum a couple of days ago, and here you are.
Thanks for the video. I just listened to this audio on Tuesday the 13th. Amazing.
I hope his math is right. It seems solid.

Email: murleyj@gmail.com

The math is incapable of error

What I wonder though,... Is the Lord going to honor the rabbinic calendar dates that allows the foundational dates?

Apparently so since the statistical odds of the discoveries are "off the charts"

Ecclesiastes 3:15
That which hath been is now; and that which is to be hath already been; and God requireth that which is past.

John, where did you initially run into me? Youtube?

I like hanging at the Pre-trib hot spots. RITA is most definitely a pre-trib hot spot!

p.s. this is the forum I visit most frequently. I've been checking things at Fivedoves occasionally. I'm a little tired of the Rapture Ready forum because their rules are ridiculous sometimes.

Yea I found you on youtube last fall. I sent you an email the other day through youtube telling you I was praying for you. Do you recognize my name?
I had my picture appearing with my name on here yesterday, but some some reason its not working today.
I am also your friend on Facebook. I sent you a message about how to leave a post rapture letter to your friends on facebook....remember me now?

lol ....i know you have a lot of subscribers on youtube..something like 1700

Oh, I definitely remember you!

sorry I didn't get back to you about the youtube message. My YT inbox is constantly overflowing... It's almost like I need a secretary!!

I've done "left behind" notes with that one website "RaptureLetters.com" and I'll look into that site you sent me.

haha...i bet it is overflowing ...that's a lot of subscribers.
I was kind of committed to the RH rapture too, but after thinking about it, Jesus fulfilled the first three feasts in rapid succession on His first visit, before the Church was established and I kind of think that may be the case witht he remaining Fall feasts on His second coming (not rapture but actual second coming to earth) after Church age. Church age being Pentecost to Pentecost...Feasts being fulfilled in rapid succession on Jesus first visit and second visit.
So after looking at it that way, I am not as fully convinced on the RH (Feast of Trumpets) rapture anymore.
But when it's all said and done, the Lord knows best.

I find Pentecost particularly interesting because of Enoch. Born on Pentecost, Raptured on pentecost!

wow, another interesting discovery about November 8th, 2010... Kislev 1, 5771... The possible beginning date for the Tribulation...

The biblical calendar date...

Lands on the exact same date as the rabbinic-Hillel calendar date...

how cool is that!

Andy (firecharger)
I find Pentecost particularly interesting because of Enoch. Born on Pentecost, Raptured on pentecost!

Andy, I have heard seen this statement before but have never been able to find its source. Could you help me out?

Thanks Brother

Tom

THAT'S INTERESTING

ANDY WHERE DID YOU FIND THAT INFO..

Email: rapture5770@gmail.com

Tom
Andy (firecharger)

Andy, I have heard seen this statement before but have never been able to find its source. Could you help me out?

Thanks Brother

Tom

Tom,
The Watchman homepage

and... Enoch ascended to heaven. Ginzberg, Legends of the Jews 1:137. The Tower of Babel is built, language is confused. Genesis 11, Soncino Zohar, Bere****h, ...

and... Sivan 6 shows as Pentecost although the actual day floats to land on Sunday

Pentecost Acts 2:1
The Day of the Firstfruits / Yom HaBikkurim Numbers 28:26
The Day of the Congregation / Yom HaKahal Deuteronomy 18:16
Feast of Harvest / Hag HaKazir Exodus 23:16
Feast of Weeks / Hag Shavuot Exodus 34:22
New Year for trees - Trees are judged. Meggilah 31b
Death of Abel - Berei**** Rabbah (chap. 22) (might have been Kislev 25)
Enoch ascended to heaven. Ginzberg, Legends of the Jews 1:137

I'm diggin' for that now... I'll get back to you on it.

Hey Scuggers....

Are you aware that the stupid "web bot" also predicts November 8th as being a major tipping point, larger than 9/11?

Whoa!!! Andy, that is amazing because just before I walked away form my computer a little while ago, I was reading about Enoch's birthday and when he was raptured being on Pentecost!
Here is what I was reading (it must have been written in another year because he states Pentecost is May 31)

Pentecost and the Rapture of the Church | GraceThruFaith

Pentecost and the Rapture of the Church

A Bible Study by Jack Kelley

Pentecost comes in the early summer (May-June). This year it’s May 31. It’s the only Holy Day between the 3 Spring Feasts (Passover, Unleavened Bread, and First Fruits) and the 3 in the fall (Rosh Hashanna, Yom Kippur, and Tabernacles). Its Hebrew name is Shavuot. Pentecost is a Greek word and translates “50 days” since it comes 50 days after the Feast of First Fruits, the day we should know as Resurrection Morning . The Feast of First Fruits is celebrated on the day following the first Sabbath after Passover and Pentecost on the day after the Sabbath seven weeks later, (Lev. 23:15-16) giving rise to its nickname “Feast of Weeks.” Since the Jewish Sabbath is Saturday, both these Holy days are Sundays.
What’s a Pentecost?

Jews celebrate Pentecost (I’ll just use its Greek name to avoid any more confusion than necessary) as the day Moses received the Law on Mt. Sinai in the wilderness and the nation Israel was born. (Exodus 19-20) Christians celebrate it as the day the Holy Spirit fell on the Disciples in Jerusalem and the Church was born (Acts 2). If you agree with my view that the parables of Matthew 13 describe the church on Earth and that the parable of the yeast predicts there will be sin in the church, you’ll be interested in the fact that unlike all the other Jewish Feasts that call for unleavened bread, Pentecost requires bread baked with yeast (Lev. 23:17). Pentecost also began the annual wheat harvest, perhaps pointing to another of Matthew’s Kingdom parables, the Wheat and the Tares.

By tradition Enoch, one of the patriarchs from Genesis 5, was born on the day later to be known as Pentecost. Enoch’s name means “teaching”, a primary function of the Church. For this reason many scholars see him as a “type” of the church as well. Genesis 5:21-23 indicates that Enoch was very close to God and was actually taken live (raptured) into Heaven before the Great Flood. Pre-Trib scholars see this event as hinting of a yet future disappearance of the Church before the Great Tribulation. These same traditions also hold that Enoch disappeared from Earth on his birthday. So here’s a model in Genesis 5 of a man identified with the church being born and raptured on the day that would become Pentecost, the day the church was born.

Link to the above article http://www.thepropheticyears.com/wordpress/2009/05/29/the-church-like-enoch-was-born-on-pentecost-and-may-be-raptured-on-pentecost.html

Tks Andy for posting this ...

Wow wow wow wow ....

Start of Tribulation 8 November 2010, 17 Chesvan the day when the rain coming down in the days of Noah, Woah...Incredible, 2010 yes the year of important ...

Andy (firecharger)

Hey Scuggers....

Are you aware that the stupid "web bot" also predicts November 8th as being a major tipping point, larger than 9/11?

Yes Andy, I heard that
maybe Clif has been reading our timelines
The Time of Jacob's Trouble - [The third 7 years]

Tom
Andy (firecharger)

Thanks Brother

Tom

What I'm finding is that this belief is based on Jewish tradition. I thought I'd heard better explanations before, but I can't find them right now.

Scugger, would you agree that it's safe to say the 2014-2015 Lunar tetrad marks the Abomination of Desolation?

Thanks Tom for the info. Since the rapture date of Enoch is a Jewish legend, that means that there is some truth in it. Even though it is extra-Biblical we can not just dismiss it.

RAPTURE AND START OF TRIBULATION ON SAME DAY???

What I got out of reading all the information about all the events that have happened on Pentecost was:

The first covenant given to Israel at Mt Sinai on Pentecost

The first trumpet was blown by God on this date at the giving of the Law on Pentecost

This same covenant will be confirmed by the false Messiah which will be the start of the 7 years of Daniels last week on Pentecost Daniel 9:27

The last trump will sound on Pentecost

The rapture of the Church will be on Pentecost

The sign we should be looking for is someone who wants to empower Israel to re-institute the Mosaic law and is offering to help them do it.

Trumpet to the lips.....lets roll

Tom

The sign we should be looking for is someone who wants to empower Israel to re-institute the Mosaic law and is offering to help them do it.

Tom, I think that there is definitely something to this, as apposed to the other treaty that is being discussed on RITA.

Andy (firecharger)
Scugger, would you agree that it's safe to say the 2014-2015 Lunar tetrad marks the Abomination of Desolation?

Hi Andy,
I like to tread carefully with the date setting and I really haven't decided between two different scenarios that show an early and late date.

one shows as 42 months running until 2015 and one shows as 7 years running until 2017

I know this is difficult to bear out but the good news is that we will know more sometime after Pentecost.

the longer run date would have an earlier rapture date and the shorter run date would have to add another year

I really don't want to confuse anyone so I will stick with this year first

I'm still learning, ~ looking into this

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com