<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Jesus Sings Over Us - Guess What He Sang Today?

I was driving back from a work appointment this morning, listening to the "Oldies" Legend Station (KAAM Dallas -great music!) and talking to the Lord.
It was just general conversation and I was thanking Him for loving me and my family. Then He directed my attention to the song playing on the radio and told me it was from Him to me. It was "You Are The Sunshine of My Life" by Stevie Wonder. The next words I heard of the song was "You are the apple of my eye" - directly from Zechariah!!! I continued to listen and was so moved.

God is in music that we don't think of sometimes as "churchy" - surprised? In Zephaniah it says that God rejoices over us with singing and it was so sweet to be sung to today. It is for you too!

Right after this, the next song that played was "More" by Bobby Darin. I told Jesus that it was my love song to HIM. Now Star is telling us that Jesus said He is coming very soon so what MORE could we ask for?

Re: Jesus Sings Over Us - Guess What He Sang Today?

Thanks Texas Sue, that's just what I needed to hear at this very moment......

I love my Father!

Texas Sue I second your post.
Yesterday while I was making dinner I was moved to sing the song Feelin Good right there in my kitchen.
I had not thought about this song in years.
I believe the Lord was trying to tell me the Rapture is indeed near.

The lyrics are as follows:

Bird flyin high your know how I feel
Sun in the sky you know how I feel
Breeze driftin by you know how I feel
It's a new dawn it's a new day
It's a new life for me
Feelin good

Fish in the sea you know how I feel
River runnin free you know how I feel
Blossom on a tree you know how I feel
It's a new life for me
Feelin good

Dragon fly out in the sun
You know what I mean
Butterflies all having fun
You know what I mean
Sleep in peace when day is done
That's what I mean
And this old world becomes a new world
And a bold world for me

Stars when you shine
You know how I feel
Scent of the pine
You know how I fell
Freedom is mine
I know how I feel
It's a new life for me
Feelin Good!!!!

TEAROSE, I am so glad that it brightened your day, it sure did make me happy. It is hard to really grasp how much God loves us.

Little Anne, that is a song that really sounds like the new life in front of us doesn't it? You inspired me to find the lyrics to the songs above too. I found one of them.

Stevie Wonder You Are The Sunshine Of My Life Lyrics

You are the sunshine of my life
That's why I'll always be around,
You are the apple of my eye,
Forever you'll stay in my heart

I feel like this is the beginning,
Though I've loved you for a million years,
And if I thought our love was ending,
I'd find myself drowning in my own tears

You are the sunshine of my life,
That's why I'll always stay around,

You must have known that I was lonely,
Because you came to my rescue,
And I know that this must be heaven,
How could so much love be inside of you?

You are the sunshine of my life, yeah,
That's why I'll always stay around,

[Background] Love has joined us,
Love has joined us,
Let's think sweet love

Texas Sue

God is in music that we don't think of sometimes as "churchy" - ? In Zephaniah it says that God rejoices over us with singing and it was so sweet to be sung to today. It is for you too!

T/Sue, I picture you in the car enjoying that song, and the music. Jesus is so good in giving gifts!!!

Oh, wow, what a wonderful post, T/Sue, Little Anne, TeaRose !!! I love it when believers glean the Truth even through those who don't understand the beauty and Majesty of our Living God. Trips up the devil every time . .

Donna
Texas Sue

God is in music that we don't think of sometimes as "churchy" - ? In Zephaniah it says that God rejoices over us with singing and it was so sweet to be sung to today. It is for you too!

T/Sue, I picture you in the car enjoying that song, and the music. Jesus is so good in giving gifts!!!

Oh, wow, what a wonderful post, T/Sue, Little Anne, TeaRose !!! I love it when believers glean the Truth even through those who don't understand the beauty and Majesty of our Living God. Trips up the devil every time . .

Donna you are so right. Reminds me of Jesus when the Pharisees told Him to make the people praising Him as God on Palm Sunday shut up. Jesus said if they were to be quiet the rocks would cry out. Everything in earth should give GLORY to God. Some people write things that give God Glory and not realize it at all.

Texas Sue
Some people write things that give God Glory and not realize it at all.
. .

EXACTLY, T/Sue . ALL good gifts are from above . . including the rocks ready to cry out praises to the LORD any time our God desires . .

TeaSue,
See our Lord is so (GOOOOOOD) to us.
What a lovely blessing for you.
In Jesus name,
Star

That makes me sad to think the rocks are ready to sing out if we won't. They are ready to do so--if we fail. They shouldn't even be on reserve. The day they do means no one is praising the Lord here on earth. Now should they want to join in, the more the merrier! But to think no one would from here, really bothers me. SO EVERYONE SING AND PRAISE!!! No rocks are going to sing for us.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com