Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Barb Needs Prayer

In case you missed the thread, our beloved sister Barb
needs healing. Let's please join together and pray the prayer of faith for her.

We know where 2 or more agree as to touching anything on earth, it is done for us by our Father in heaven.

Lord we come in agreement, asking your mighty right arm to touch our sister Barb with your healing power.

We know that healing is the Bread of the Children and we ask you this day for her daily bread.

Bring a powerful touch in her body Lord and be the lifter of her head this day.

Thank you Lord.

We give you all the praise and Glory. In Jesus' Holy name Amen.

Re: Barb Needs Prayer

God bless you, dear 2HH. Praying for Barb right now.

A song for you, Barb.

Barb, praying that the blood and the name of Jesus over you will heal and repair everything in your body that is not lining up according to its proper function. Bless you Barb!

Dear Barb . . Praying to our Father to send you His healing . . may the power of Christ's comfort and strength rest upon you, dear daughter of our Most High God.

Praying to Father for His shielding and protection and peace over you, for He is a healing God Who hears . . our Abba and Provider,

Father, I bring your daughter Barb to you for a complete healing. I pray that you would comfort her and strenghten her where she needs strength and Your peace. I plead your blood Jesus over her and Your angels to surround her. Thank you for what you are doing this very MOMENT...in Jesus name, amen.

HIS BLESSINGS...Virginia

Email: varnke@roadrunner.com

Dear Lord Jesus, I love you father,

Father I come before you and lift up my dear Sister Barb to you now Lord. Lord I claim a healing in her life through your name Father.

Father heal Barb of all afflications and may this healing be a testament of your power, your love dear Jesus. May all that know Barb see your hand in this and drive people to their knees in priases to you dear Jesus.

In your precious name I pray dear Lord
Amen

Charity what a beautiful song AND WHAT A CUTE PICTURE OF ARABEL. God bless her and your whole family.
So precious.

Coming into agreement with you all. VC

2HH, Charity, Texas Sue, Cheryl Ann, Donna, Virginia, and Paul !

I just got back to the computer and find this thread! Thank you each an everyone. I am so Blessed to be a part of Rita.

Each of your posts made me cry (good cry) and Charity, the song was wonderful, and of course made me cry.

God is so faithful and as Aussie Paul said, may I be able to sing His Praises and Glorify His name soon!

I love you all!

This vessel comes in to agreement with 2HH.In prayer
Barb.
A healing blessing ,
In JESUS name.
Star

Star,

Thank you so much for your Blessing!

I feel blessed with all these prayers.

God is Good! Amen

Thank you 2HH for calling this to our attention for Barb.

I've agreed in prayer with all the Saints here for ALL of Barb's healing needs in Jesus Precious Name.

Your brother Joe

Email: jpcarr@att.net

Bless you Joseph! Your prayers mean so much to me.

I'm glad you are my brother and look forward to some wonderful worship together when we get home!

Father, we come together in agreement over our sister, Barb. Bring healing to her and glory to your name.

Thank you, Lord for your mercies which are new every morning!

Lord, may Your Kingdom draw close, draw very near to Barb in her need. You know the secret things of her heart - I ask that you grant her healing and the desires of her heart, and she will praise You.

Dear Father, we come to you today asking for healing for Barb our sister. Comfort her and give her overwhelming peace knowing You are caring for her needs. In Jesus' precious name - Amen.

Just popped in to see what was going on and see my dear family still praying for me! God Bless all of you. You are a treasure. I feel your prayers. Hopefully my health issues will be resolved.

Please know that I too pray for each prayer request and many that don't ask for prayer but the Lord leads me to pray, although I don't always post the prayer.

You are loved!

THANK YOU LORD MOST DEAR for the work you are doing on Barb's behalf . How faithful YOU are to usward !
Bless you for your healing touch today on your child !!!!!
Our confidence is strong in YOUR POWER !!!
You never disappoint !
Thank you for pouring our blessings of renewal on Barb!!!!
amem in The SAVIOR , bb

Lord we pray for your healing touch upon our sister BarbS. We pray for restoration and rejuvenation. Lord let your loving presence be felt and your abundant blessings shower forth from heaven. We thank you and praise Your Name, the Name above all other names -- Jesus. Amen.

Still Praying for You Barb!

Barb I am praying in a greement with everyone here... sorry I have not seen this sooner!!

I hope God blesses your day with mant blessings..

Barb,

I am praying now for a complete healing...You are still in the miracle working business..."Nothing is too hard for you"!!! Thank you for what you are doing.

I pray this inn Jesus name, amen...

His Blessings upon you...

Virginia

Email: varnke@roadrunner.com

Barb,
This vessel prays for strength for you.
There are as you know several scriptures for
strength.
But this one seems to stand out for you.
Ps.29:11)The Lord will give strength unto His
people;the Lord will bless His people with peace.
Barb,
Do you put your spiritual armor on every morning?
Staying in prayer for your health to return full
strength.
Bless you,
Star

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com