Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Prayers for Sabrina

Once again anyone who missed that thread will not know that Sabrina is suffering great pain, She has fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue and terrible back pain.

This is not to hard for the Lord.

Please stand in the gap for our beautiful Sabrina.

Will someone write a prayer for her?
My dinner is in the stove.

Sabrina I love you and am holding you up in prayer as I work.

Re: Prayers for Sabrina

Lord Jesus we pray that You will place Your healing hands now upon our sister Sabrina and take away completly these conditions of pain and fatigue. As she sleeps tonight please touch her and when she wakes we pray that it will be to healing, an absence of pain and renewed energy. Thank you Jesus, amen.

Father we lift up Sabrina before the throne of God that in His mercy and grace he will give her comfort and ease her pain.

You are Lord of all and know our comings and our goings, the pain we suffer, the heartaches, the illness, the financial burdens, yet you are always with us.

You tell us to put our burdens on your shoulders because your yoke is light. And so we give Sabrina's pain to you to bear, Father. We know you are faithful and true and we stand on your word.

Thank you for hearing our prayers Lord.

In Jesus name.....AMEN

Dear Father I come before you in your name Lord,

Father I lift up my beautiful Sister Sabrina to you Father. Dear Lord I pray in your name that you heal Sabrina of all afflications, of all pain that racks her body.

Lord I pray that this healing be a testament of your power, love and grace. And that all people that know Sabrina will see your hand in this healing, that all glory honour and praise be unto you dear Jesus.

In you we place our trust, our lives and our bodies.

In your name let it be dear Jesus

Your son- Paul
Amen

Agreeing in Prayer.

Father, may the power of Your presence, worship, prayer, and the Name of Jesus be above all this pain in Sabrina's body. Father, heal Sabrina and she will be healed. Touch her heart Lord and the path of her life. Heal all things within her heart and mind Lord that were not sent from You. Loose her from all generational sickness and disease, and set her free Jesus - touch her Lord with you amazing love - Amen

PRAYING FOR YOU SABRINA AND BELIEVING FOR YOUR SOON
TRANSFORMATION INTO PERFECT HEALTH!

XOXOXOXO

I pray Adonai will grant healing to Sabrina to bring her into complete healings in Yeshua's name, Amen.

Lifting up my sister in the name of Jesus, in agreement with all here.

God is faithful.

Oh, Father . . praying for Sabrina's pain to be gone . . help her Lord Jesus, draw her close to Your rest, cover her in Your strength, give her peace and deliverance and rest, and rebuke this illness we pray ,. .

Father, so many of your children are hurting . . please, send Your assurance and Strength and calm and rest in this hour so close to Your return . .

help Your Family, Lord Jesus . . we pray, in Your Name above all names ..

Dear Sabrina,

I am so sorry to hear of your suffering and pain. As I mentioned on another thread, it amazes me as to how many of us here at RITA are suffering with fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue. I too have suffered on and off for years and I know that when it "flares" the pain can make you almost immobile.

Dear Lord, we come boldly to your throne and ask for healing for our dear sister Sabrina. We know that where two or more are gathered there is strength and that Your will shall be done. Take away Sabrina's pain and give her strength. Help her to be a testimant to Your Holy Word and Your Healing Power. In Jesus Name we pray, Amen

Love you dear Sister Panthia

2HH, I really don't know what to say. I mean, wow, you keep surprising me! Your heart is just so full of love, amazing.

Sisters and brothers, I REALLY do appreciate all your prayers for me. I try not to complain but the pain is so severe, I almost need a wheelchair. Can hardly stand on my feet anymore from the pain in my back. Laying down is a disaster. So when I do sleep at night I am very thankful. Also my hernia in my neck is giving me lots of pain all the time, even typing is very painful. I always try to be there for someone else, also in prayers, so this is a real spoiling thing from the Lord. Wow, He just said to me now to enjoy it. So I do ...

Thanks again, I know the Lord will use me for His Glory and heal me completely before the rapture! Hallelujah! When that day arrives, you will all know!

"Dear Lord Jesus, bless everyone who just prayed over me here with more than a double portion for their own lifes, in Jesus'Name. Amen."

Thank you again 2HH, I had no idea you were going to do this. Your heart is beautiful!

Email: jan.sabrina@pandora.be

Neal
Praying for you sis Melanie! I pray you receive overflowing joy right NOW in the name of Jesus! It is written that the joy of the Lord is our STRENGTH. I pray Lord you fill her cup to overflow, according to Psalm 23, and anoint her head with healing oil! Love Neal
I include this prayer for my sis Sabrina! Love, Neal

Dear Sabrina,

I am so sorry I missed this thread~ I haven't been online too much lately, but I wanted you to know that I am praying for you right now and will keep you on my prayer list, too. You sound like you are going through a very testing trial~ I know that Jesus has already won and He is Victor!!!! AMEN!! Love you, Melanie

I can cry to think of you suffering like this.
We are going to keep praying until this mountain is moved.

You are so precious Sabrina. He loves you and your future is so bright in Him. The days of suffering are OVER.

The Lord bless you with His healing Virtue, His sweet sleep, and His indescribable peace.

BTT

Dear Father, I ask you in agreement with others praying for Sabrina to take away this pain Dear Lord. Please help her through each day, make her stronger and pain-free. Lord she is your precious daughter whom you love and only want goodness and wholeness for her. I send this prayer to you Heavenly Father for Sabrina's healing to be added to all the many others going up for her. In Jesus' precious name I ask You Father - Amen.

Sabrina, I'm sorry you have been suffering this way.
I pray we don't have much longer here and you know what that means!

THANK YOU Neal, 2HH again! Melanie and Shirley, wow, this means so much to me. You know, the Lord is preparing me for a mighty work just before the rapture, when this happens, the rapture will be at hand, so my healing is one of the promises of the Lord, as I will testify of this together with the speaking of His soon Coming in my church, so I really believe this thread started to pray for me is a God given thing!
Yes Shirley, we'll be out of here soon now!

Dear Sabrina,

I know the Lord is holding you in the palm of His hand and comforting you. I pray for His healing touch, to be healed and whole in Jesus name! Be patient just a little longer, sis. He promised you healing and that you'd witness greatly. He upholds His promise. In Your time Lord, in Your time. Amen

Thank You , Dearest Lord , for stopping this pain ! Thank you for caring for Sabrina and for understanding and bringing relief for her today . We stand in prayer for this !
WE GIVE YOU THANKS in all that you are doing for her !
Is anything too hard for God ?
Bless you , PRECIOUS LORD, for bringing hope and healing in Your Wings !!!!
Praise you for Your Works of kindness and restoration to usward !
Bless Sabrina today with goodness from Your Throne !!
amen in Christ Who Paid the Price , bb

Still Praying for you Sabrina!

Sabrina,

I am pleading the blood of Christ over you . I pray Father that you will take away the pain...and that you will give her the strength to endure whatever she may still have to suffer...Your word says"that when I am weak, You are strong". I speak Your peace to her now. I ask this in Jesus name, amen..

ysic ...Virginia

Email: varnke@roadrunner.com

Sabrina,
The Lord brought me to this scripture for you.
Ps.56:12-13)Thy vows are upon me,O God:Iwill render
praises unto Thee.For thou hast delivered my soul from
death:Wilt not thou deliver my feet from falling,that
I may walk before God in the light of the living?
Sister This vessel does not know the pain you are
in.But I do know that.If you will praise the Lord for
all you are going thru.Jesus will turn this around.
Speedy healing to you in JESUS name.
JESUS BLESS YOU,
Star

Sabrina, I am praying for you, too!

I believe along with you:
In the powerful name of our Lord Jesus Christ, you will be healed!

Lord,
We lift up Your daughter Sabrina; she needs Your healing touch. Please grant her the Peace and Wholeness of Your Shalom; the Blood that was shed at Calvary is over her and is all sufficient for the complete healing of her body. Speak restoration and balance into her bones, tissues - from her head to her toes. There is NO room for disease, imbalances or fatigue of any kind. Your Will and Your timing are perfect, and we eagerly await the manifestations of Your healing blessings in Sabrina's life. Thank You and Amen.

Precious Lord I lift up Sabrina to you. She is so precious to you. Please wrap your loving arms around her. Let her have rest from her pain and peace in your presence. Please touch her body and bring your healing touch. I ask in Jesus name and all for your glory.

Email: weaman@mac.com

My dearest family, thank you all! Thank you Victory Chanter, Bonnie, 2HH, Virginia! Thank you Star for the word the Lord gave you, I believe this is a word from Him, cause He tells me over and over again that ALL HIS promises or vows will come to pass in my life! Hallelujah! And oh yes, He has delivered me from the dead, praise Him! Thanks Charity, New Creation and Karla for all your prayers and doing effort to put this on the site. May the Lord bless you all dear saints and surround you all with His Glory and Power and Peace and Rest and Love ...

Sabrina you are precious. The hour of your healing is at hand. I love you and bless you in Jesus' Name.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com