Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Prayers for Lisaleenie

Quote- Lisaleenie

Dear Star, you have no idea how much these words from the Lord meant to me.

Please pray for me. I have a hormonal imbalance from the hysrerectomy I had in January that causes severe anxiety attacks. I had to leave work yesterday because I was so dizzy and faint from hyperventalating that I almost didn't make it to my car. I'm home today from work because I still felt shakey and was afraid that the same thing would happen to me like it did yesterday.

These words means so much. It gives me something to hand onto. Bless you, dear Star!!

Dear Jesus, my precious Lord and saviour,

Dear father I lift up Lisaleenie to you now father in prayer. Lord I ask that your healing hand rest upon this precious sister of mine Lord.

Lord I pray that all alments and side affects of Lisaleenies operation be healed Lord, healed and washed in your blood father.

May this beautiful sister be a testament of your power to heal, to love.

I thank you Jesus and claim this in your name

Your son -Paul
Amen

Re: Prayers for Lisaleenie

Thanks Paul for answering the prayer warriors call to service!!!

I believe with your prayer post and my prayer post that there will be an army of prayer warriors coming to Lisa's defense!!!

I love the smell of victory in the air!! Until I got a wiff of a kangaroo jumpin' right by me with his giant looking bunny feet!!!

Paul how I wish I could visit Australia and go hiking in the outback!!!

So much diversity down under!!!

Bless you, dear Paul! I'm still crying right now...but they aren't tears of sadness..they're tears of joy and gratitude to all of you who are praying for me. And especially to the dear Lord Who is pouring out His love to me right now. Thank you, Dear Jesus!

And thank you brother Paul and my buddy Scott for your prayers!!

Scott my dear brother, my fellow adventurer, my partner on the narrow path, my RITA hunting lost brother, sister finder

No need to go hiking in Aussie land my intrepid adventurer.

A much better idea, my frontier finding friend. How about we go hiking and exploring the new uncharted lands of glory? We can scale the highest peaks, the most rugged plains, the never ending forests of beauty.

Like the dogs and their sleighs in Alaska, Scarby can tow us around with our GPS fitted to the front of the sleigh dash board in our never ending quest to explore the fine lands of glory.

What do you think, are you up for an adventure?

Love ybiC / Paul

Lisa..I am praying for you too :)..I have not been feeling well today either I think I have been working too hard trying to make money to fix my car and today I had no business... I need to study for my test but Jesus asked me what I really wanted to do today and I said clean my own house and organize my bedroom...so thats what I have been doing today and just sat down and popped on here to see that you need prayers...so that is what I want to do now :) pray for you Lisa..and I found my book on the gift of intercession in a box under my bed...it is now by my desk :)... I think I am going to read it again because God gave me this gift and that is more important to me right now than algebra... and praying for my friends...

I hope you feel better not only soon but today....

HUGS Lisa...

Oh and to God be all the glory...I am just a willing vessel....

Bless your heart, Joyful Susan...you've got a lot on your plate yourself, and here you are praying for me! Thank you, my good friend!

Hugs back, dear sis!!! I'm going to pray for you myself!!

Paul I'm up to givin' Scarby a good workout so he can loose his winter blubber!!!!

As for me and my quest I want to attempt to scale Mt. Zion in Heaven!!! The city of the living God!!!!

I hear tell that the peak is far much higher to climb then any mountain here on earth!!

I may see if the Lord could place a peak in heaven on my property and the name of this shall be called Mountain DewPoint!!!

The springs have carbonated water running in them and they are filled with orange juice!!!!

Eileen,

This is the first I've been able to sit down and write but I have been sending up prayers for your healing. You poor thing, you have been through so much these last few months, I know what it's like to say PLEASE make it all stop! I was so excited when I saw that Star had a wonderful word for you.

Thank you Jesus for healing Eileen, we agree that Your healing has been sent and that Eileen will be feeling better right away.
Lord we send You all the Praise and all the Glory.
In Jesus name we pray, Amen

ysiC Panthia

Lisaleenie, Psalm 91 for you.....also....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Do not hide Your face from Your servant, for I am in trouble; hear me speedily, draw near to my soul and redeem it; deliver me because of my enemies.

I will praise the Name of God with a song, and will magnify Him with thanksgiving. This also shall please the Lord.

But I will sing of Your power; yes, I will sing aloud of Your mercy in the morning.

The Lord will command His lovingkindness in the daytime, and in the night His song shall be with me, a prayer to the God of my life.

I would have lost heart unless I had believed that I would see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.

Wait on the Lord - be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart; wait I say, on the Lord.

Jehovah Rapha, I bring Lisaleenie to you, our Mighty Healer. for You know Your daughter best and have the annointing/healing she needs. Jehovah Shalom , You alone are our peace, our shelter in a storm, our rock upon whom we stand. All of RITA cling to You in these stormy times. So many need only the touch You provide. Adjust Lisaleenie's hormonal balance. Bring calm to the situation and bring the right advice her way regarding vitamin deficiencies or any other needs to acquire the balance she needs. You are her rest. Enable her to sleep and continue the healing process as she rests in You. Complete the healing process so she can be all the daughter You desire her to be. We ask this in Your Holy Name. Amen

------

On another note, how are the new neighbors doing? As I recall they were driving you nuts after surgery. Hope they've settled down by now.

Father, I lift up Lisaleenie to you now for a complete healing. I pray that these attacks would come to a complete halt. Speak words of peace and comfort to her now, and make your presense so real to her.

I aks this in Jesus name, amen.

ysic ..Virginia

Email: varnke@roadrunner.com

Dearest LisaLeenie,

I pray that our Father in heaven would hear our prayers as we pray for intercession on your behalf. May the Great Healer lay his hands upon you and restore you to full health. May He grant you the peace of His rest that it may calm whatever storms you are facing in life. That He would surround you with His presence and loving touch. That He would bless you abundantly. We ask all this in Jesus' precious name, in the power of His shed blood and in the power of the resurrection! Amen!

Adonai I bring Lisaleenie to You as You are the Healer and Our Lovely Father, bless Lisaleenie with healings from Heaven right now, and give her your anointing joy and recovery from her sickness. By Your stripes, Yeshua, Lisaleenie be healed because You're our Awesome Lord, in the name of Yeshua I pray. Amen.

And for Paul/Aussi too that You my Adonai will bring him healings from Heaven, bring to him Your comfort and anointing touch directly from heaven. Your anointing Spirit be put upon him and Your wisdom fulfill him and bring recovery and complete healings in Yeshua's name. I pray. Amen.

Dear Leenie - agreeing in prayer with all the brothers and sisters here for your healing in Jesus Wonderful Name - Amen Praying tomorrow is a much better day for you.

Dear Panthia, Koleen, Victory Chanter, Virginia, Knight Michael, and Geneustace, (and Shirley)

I love you guys!! You're the best. I truly appreciate your prayers and support.

Panthia, you've always been sympathetic and supportive from the start. Thank you! You have such a sweet spirit.

Kolleen, I enjoy your posts very much, and I love those scriptures, especially Psalm 91!! Very comforting. Great choice!

Victory Chanter, thank you so much for your prayers! I can't believe you remembered my noisy neighbors, how thoughtful! Ironic you asked...I have a neighbor across the street at this very moment sitting in his car with his car stereo blaring...it's going through me like a knife. Please pray that he stops!

Virginia, you're always a blessing to me, thank you for your prayers!

Knight Michael, my "other partner in crime" , thank you! Great prayer!!

And Geneustace, I love your posts as well. You have great insight. Thank you for your prayers for me!

And Shirley!! You got in under the wire just as I was posting this! You're another one with a sweet spirit, thank you also for your prayers!!

Lisaleenie my dear Sister,

All your brothers and sisters love you, you are a blessing to us all here at RITA. We are holding you up before our King Sis.

In his saving love / Your little Aussie brother

Paul, my dear brother, you posted this after I gave my response to everyone else. I just wanted to say thank you for much for starting this post, and for your words of love.

I love you guys!! You're all such a blessing to me!

Leenie,

Have you tried Progesterone Cream? I used it during menopause (a distant nightmare ) and it helped quite a bit. You have gone into instant menopause and it creates chaos with your body. Don't know if this will help you but it might. Love you

Sweet Eileen, many prayers are going up for you sister.

He's got it ALL covered. Jesus loves you soooooooo much!!!!!!!!

Just for fun, I picked out some beautiful "Lisaleenie" pics for you.

Lisaleenie, it's the %%bbCodeItem_1%% flashes that'll last a very long time, I'm afraid.

I should know, b/c my DSIL many many moons ago had a hysterectomy after she had her youngest son, Mark. She's STILL suffering from 'em to this day. He's now an adult divorcee, and has since remarried; he & his 1st wife had two daughters.

Anyhoo, I thought that I ought to share this with you, and I'll remember you in my prayers too.

Leenie, my dear sister, I pray that God will restore your health and hormone balance quickly.

I take the product called PLUS from Mannatech and it helps me greatly. It is a hormone precurser - it's not a hormone but a food that your body then easily converts to whatever hormone you need. It really works WONDERS for women and men. I've been on it for 14 years now and wouldn't live without it.

If you would like to know more, you can email me or check out the website I have through the company.

I wish the PLUS product would have been around when my mother had a hysterectomy many moons ago. It would have helped her SO much and I think she and I would have had a better relationship because I think her hormones caused much of her misery and anxiety.

Anyway, I will be praying for you sis. I sure hope we're out of here soon and don't have to deal with this stuff any longer.

Blessings and hugs to you.

Diane

Email: DiChapman1@aol.com

Barb and Charity, I just love you sisters!

Barb, it's ironic that you mentioned the progesterone cream. I just finished reading that on the internet today! I'll have to double check with my gynecologist, because she told me that I wasn't a good candidate for hormone therapy because it could cause a stroke or heart attack. I got some Evening Primrose Oil at the health food store today. It's good for anxiety, plus helps lower cholesterol and blood pressure. Thanks, sis, I appreciate the suggestion and your prayers!! Love you, too!!

And Charity, thank you, sis, for your prayers and those great pictures of the girl singing! That's me wanting to sing for the Lord when I get to heaven!! How thoughtful of you to remember that!

Father, thank you for Your healing touch on Lisa. I join in with all of those that have prayed before me. I thank you dear Lord that your hand is not short, but that you love those who are called by Your Name. I speak healing now into Lisa's body. I speak all the hormones to rightly align inside her. I speak peace and joy and rest to accompany her. I ask it in Jesus Name.

Lisa, your a very big blessing here. We love you sis!!! Very speedy recovery and complete healing!

YBIC
Steve

SisternChrist, Diane, and Steve,

I was posting my response to my other sisters who are praying for me, and ya'll snuck up on me! I just love you guys...you'll all such a blessing to me!! Thank you so much for your suggestions on what to do with my hormonal imbalance, and your love and kind words to me. God bless you all!

Eileen...Lifting you before the throne of God..

and check some web pages like earthclinic they have some great natural cures and remedies..

You are healed in Jesus name..!

Love ya
Sarah

Email: sbell48907@aol.com

Thank you, dear Sarah, for your prayers!! I will check out earthclinic, as well as Diane's suggestion about PLUS as well.

In the meantime, I am going to claim healing like you suggested, dear sis!!

Lisaleenie - interesting about the hormones as a friend just heard about this product today and ordered it if you would like to check it out. It says:

"Supposedly, it stimulates your body to make it's own hormones and eventually you can quit taking it for good."

http://www.amberenonline.com/

Oh, dear Lisa, it is our gracious Lord's desire to bring healing to you. Jehovah Rapha, we bring our sister before your throne and lift her up. We thank you, Lord that you bore the stripes that we could be healed. We open your hand to bring healing and wholeness to her.

Thank you for your mercies that are new each morning and for the love you have for us. Thank you, Lord and may you be praised and glorified through this healing.

In the Name of Jesus, Amen.

Praying too Lisaleenie for you to be healed and "cool",

Thanks Kolleen for that link I will look into that to.

Email: newskinagain167@yahoo.com

Dear Kolleen and Francesca

Thank you both, dear sisters!

Kolleen, I just clicked on that website and that product sounds great! I'm going to check out the other ones, too, that were suggested to me tonight. Thank you, dear sis!!

And Francesca, thank you for your beautiful prayer! I hope that you are feeling better. I know you've been going through a rough patch yourself. I hope that you saw my prayer for you yesterday on Paul's thread. My heart really went out to you.

Thanks again, my dear sisters!! Well, I'm going to call it a night.

Thanks again, everyone!

PraiseHim, thank you, too! I really need to stay cool for more reasons than one!! You got in under the wire while I was posting to Kolleen and Francesca! I appreciate your prayers!!

God bless you! Goodnight, everyone.

...I have a neighbor across the street at this very moment sitting in his car with his car stereo blaring...it's going through me like a knife. Please pray that he stops!

Well....THAT would be enough to knock your hormones out of order!!! (try prayerfully blessing the noisemakers, it may change some things?)

I love your Lisaleenie just for fun pictures...going to look for some for myself....we all should!

Leenie,

I go to earthclinic.com all the time. They have some great folk remedies. They are big on apple cider vinegar for all sorts of ailments. They have some people who talk about yoga etc. but I just skip over those. Many people give thanks to God....I read those! Click on ailments and then scroll down. You may find something that helps you.

In all things give it to the Lord first..

You're very welcome PraiseHim!

My friend is quite excited about it, as she's had hormonal issue's for so long. She said you take this for 90 days and will be able to tell a difference very soon when you first take it. It says after the 90 days, some never need take it again! Now that's good news!

Isn't it wonderful to know how much you are loved not only by our Lord but by you loving Rita Family!!!

I know you will be fine Lisaleenie and I am in agreement with everyone here in prayer.

Love you

AngelHeart

Website: www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=667676418&ref=profile

AngelHeart
Isn't it wonderful to know how much you are loved not only by our Lord but by you loving Rita Family!!!

I know you will be fine Lisaleenie and I am in agreement with everyone here in prayer.

Love you

AngelHeart

Amen AngelHeart as I too have agreed in prayer with our sister's and brothers here for Lennie's healing NEEDS in Jesus Precious Name.

I hope this message finds you well on the mend Dear "LilSis"

Your brother Joe

Email: jpcarr@att.net

Barb, Kolleen, Angelheart, and Joseph,

I just love you guys! Thank you all for the outpouring of love, and for your prayers and suggestions for healing!!

Praise the Lord, I feel better now! God bless each and every one of you!!

Eileen,

The progesterone cream is a great idea. I have used it before. Go to a good health food store (not a chain type). I have one by my house and the lady there is amazing. She has natural remedies for everything. The cream from the health food store is made from yams and doesn't have the same type of ingredients as the pharmacy grade progesterone. Easier tolerated and give you a good outcome. Going with natural remedies is the way to go! God provided us with plants just for this purpose. I hope you can find a knowledgable health food store nearby. Can't hurt.

Hope you are feeling better today. Love you dear Sis

ysiC Panthia

Panthia, dear sis, thank you, I am feeling better, praise the Lord!

I do have a good health food store just a few blocks away from me. That's where I got the Evening Primrose Oil yesterday, and when I took that last night after dinner, I was so relaxed that I feel asleep on the couch a half an hour later, and had a really good night's sleep!

I'm a big believer in natural remedies. Thank you for the suggestion of the natural progesterone cream without the hormones. I will check that out, sounds great!

Take care, dear sister.

Lisa I thought about the cream too... I know Joni Lamb used to talk about it on her program...it is from a root of something...I will try and find the information...

I hope you are feeling better....I know when your hear races it can be scary..it happened to me not too long ago and I paniced...I thought i was having a heart attack....

Thank You Jesus for giving Lisa a good nights rest and making her sleep sweet...

Just wanted you to know that I was praying for ya too.

YBIC
Randy

Email: randyjan@windstream.net

Lisa I will be praying about this as well. I always pray for your health. I use a bioidentical crea, through Women's International Compounding Pharmacy.
It is very safe and much more ffective than the stiff in the health food store. That is a fact. I read a few books on this. (Dr John Lee was a great source, he recently passed)

Anyway I am printing up a prayer list and this issue is on it.

Love you honey. We are all standing with you hand in hand.

Lisa here is the creme from daystar... It is made from yams .. I am going to order some also :) It is not very expensive either...

http://shop.daystar.com/Product/Default.aspx?ProductGuid=73a352be-11d3-4c12-8f49-d1422c5e9963

I am going to check out Koleens it sounds great but it is very pricey for me.....

Dear Joyful Susan, Randy and 2HH,

I really love you all!

Thank you soooo much for your prayers, your concern, and your helpful suggestions.

2HH, you are so sweet. I appreciate you very much, dear sister. Thank you so much for your prayers!!

Randy, your concern and prayers mean a lot, especially since you suffer yourself physically as well. Hugs, back, dear brother!

And Joyful Susan, you always put a smile on my face when I see your posts. I didn't know that you had also suffered an anxiety attack, too...it is awful, huh? I pray that you and your son will resolve that problem at school, and that the Lord will restore your loving relationship again.

My anxiety did come back for awhile today during lunch, but I felt the Lord telling me not to panic, and to ride it out. I did that, and now I feel fine, praise the Lord!!

God bless you all!

Oh, Victory Chanter, you sound as if you're going through the same turmoil as I am! I'm so sorry to hear that. Like you, I've asked why I've had to endure this myself. The loud pounding music, the screaming kids, the loud talking and shouting at all times of the day and night...it's so stressful. Believe me, I feel for you. And you're probably like me...you're quiet and mind your own business.

Here's the ironic thing - before I moved here 10 months ago, I lived in a quiet peaceful neighborhood. I had my own little house in front, and I absolutely loved it there. I never wanted to leave, but unfortunately, I was given a 60 day notice to vacate the premesis because there was mold in my apartment, and they had to do some major remodeling for several months in order to recify the problem.

I felt sick when I got that notice. I searched for a decent quiet place that I could afford for weeks. I asked the Lord to lead me to a quiet safe place, then I found this apartment. The landlady was so sweet, and I was one of around 25 people who filled out the rental application, and I was picked above of all those people. I thought it was God's will that I found this place. I thought He answered my prayers. I felt a perfect peace about it....until I moved in. And I've been tormented ever since.

Let's keep each other in prayer.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com