<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Charity Did you have the black cloud before the rapture dream? Did they look like this?

When I saw this picture of the ash clouds from the volcanic eruptions in Iceland I had to look twice. If you look closely you can see the ash clouds (black)above the regular atmospheric clouds (white and grey). This picture reminded me of someone's dream who was outside with their family when suddenly huge black clouds began to overtake them and then the rapture happened. I think it was Charity but I am not sure. These huge black ash clouds have overtaken the atmosphere around Europe and shut down all air traffic causing major disruptions. What if?????

Re: Charity Did you have the black cloud before the rapture dream? Did they look like this?

Texas Sue:

YOU HAVE A GREAT MEMORY!!!!!!!!!

I looked up Charity's dream. (Normally, I'm not up
this late.)

WOW!!!!!!!! When you read the last comment from Charity on this,
she says,

"I meant to note that I distinctly remember the black cloud-thing was coming over the top of a mountain, and the mountain was pretty close. Thus, the "horizon" was not far. Come to think of it, could the cloud have been coming from the mountain? Don't know if this matters, but I felt I should mention it, so I did. Hopefully I'll be able to get to sleep now. "

To me, this SURE SOUNDS like a volcano and that PICTURE you posted!!!

+++++++++++++++++++++

This is a post from 8/29/09 written by CJ...

Is rapture same time as beginning of day of the lord (tribulation) biblical?...which is RH 2009

LINK

(In this post, Charity wrote...)

Yep, I think we are out of here on the day the tribulation starts. I've believed this for a long time, and it was confirmed to me through two vivid dreams I had recently.

Rapture / "sudden destruction" will happen at about the same time...but the rapture will not in-and-of-itself be the "sudden destruction". God will carry us away to safety in the nick of time! Oh, what a HORRID day it will be for those left behind. Let's continue to pray for them...

(Then Charity wrote later....)

They've all been within the last few months. Before this, I don't think I'd had any prophetic-type dreams.

#1 I was at a wedding where everyone was celebrating as if she or he was the bride/groom. I didn't notice what the others were wearing, but I was wearing a beautiful white bridal gown. It seemed like a small, intimate group--perhaps 30-40 people.

Instead of the focus being on the people getting married (if there even was a couple getting married), the focus was on Jesus. We were so excited and couldn't stop talking about when He was coming for us!

Then as we all went outdoors, we saw a massive, black cloud-type-thing rapidly moving toward us over the horizon. It looked very ominous and not like a natural weather system. But we weren't scared at all! We actually started jumping and dancing around, giving each other high-fives, etc....'cause we knew Jesus was coming for us with that cloud!

(Then Charity added............)

I meant to note that I distinctly remember the black cloud-thing was coming over the top of a mountain, and the mountain was pretty close. Thus, the "horizon" was not far. Come to think of it, could the cloud have been coming from the mountain? Don't know if this matters, but I felt I should mention it, so I did. Hopefully I'll be able to get to sleep now.

Re: Charity Did you have the black cloud before the rapture dream? Did they look like this?

Texas Sue, that is really exciting news about that dream that Charity had! Oh, I really hope so! I see Star's progression of messages towards the rapture, now today she's saying the Lord is telling her that it's soon and that the angels are going to be there with their trumpets until it happens!!! I doubt if the Lord would have His angels up in the clouds with their trumpets ready if it were months off, do you?? That's how I see it, anyway!

COME QUICKLY, LORD JESUS!!

Wow, cloud coming from the mountain sure sounds like a volcanic eruption! T Sue, Those pics you have posted today are really neat, I have not had time to see pics of that volcano.

I was off the board for a while and just came back to see that you found the dream Prof. E.C.! Here is the part that stands out:

Then as we all went outdoors, we saw a massive, black cloud-type-thing rapidly moving toward us over the horizon. It looked very ominous and not like a natural weather system

It was not like a natural weather system cloud because it is from a volcano!!!! It is an ash cloud and when I saw the picture of it being really, really black it reminded me of this dream from Charity. Makes sense now. We may be on the very cutting edge of the exit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks Calvin.

Melissa and Lisaleenie, what if this is it?

Sue dear Sis,

Wow!!!!

Double WOW!!!!

It is all starting to happen right before our eyes sis.
Not long now

Love ybiC Paul

Melissa and Lisaleenie, what if this is it?

TSue..I hope so...I can't sleep so I had to check RITA LOL

Email: sbell48907@aol.com

Paul and Sarah, I'm sleepy but wanting to stay awake due to breaking news from Star, the impending war between Hezbollah & Israel, the volcano clouds & Charity's dream, the earthquakes, everything! WOW, so much happening at once and it does kind of make you wonder, "IS THIS IT?" Maybe before morning?

Sue, Sarah

Check out the bottom photo I posted.
Can you see the head of a horse?
Looks like it is leaping out of the cloud

This part, Paul?

Hmmm....I seem to remember something about the Day of the Lord being a day of gloom. Wow there are quite a few verses...

Amos 5:20 (NASB)
Will not the day of the LORD be darkness instead of light, Even gloom with no brightness in it?

Ezekiel 30:3 (NASB)
"For the day is near, Even the day of the LORD is near; It will be a day of clouds, A time of doom for the nations.

Zephaniah 1:15 (NASB)
A day of wrath is that day, A day of trouble and distress, A day of destruction and desolation, A day of darkness and gloom, A day of clouds and thick darkness,

Joel 2:2 (NASB)
A day of darkness and gloom, A day of clouds and thick darkness. As the dawn is spread over the mountains, So there is a great and mighty people; There has never been anything like it, Nor will there be again after it To the years of many generations.

WhoA! nOW i KNOW WHY i'M UP sO LAtE!!!

T/ Sue, when I just saw that cloud you posted, my tummy did a serious FLIP!!!!!!!!!!!
That is EXACTLY how the cloud looked in my dream!

To top it off, while reading my Bible earlier today, He lead me to the Zephaniah passage where it says:

That day is a day of wrath, A day of trouble and distress, A day of devastation and desolation, A day of darkness and gloominess, A day of clouds and thick darkness...

And He also lead me to Isaiah 26:20 (and I promise I did not remember what this reference said until I looked it up):

Come, my people, enter your chambers, And shut your doors behind you; Hide yourself, as it were, for a little moment, Until the indignation is past.

COME LORD JESUS!!!!!!!!!

WOW WOW WOW...that is amazing. What are the chances we would both be looking at the same scripture.

...And to top it off even more, I was just working on this picture of a bride running up the stairs...and she's just broken through the DARK CLOUDS--almost home!

Was that part of your dream also Charity? I am getting goosebumps.

KM, in my dream I was a bride, and when I saw the black cloud coming swiftly toward us, I KNEW Jesus was riding upon that black cloud to come rescue us.
He was going to sweep us up, ABOVE the cloud beyond danger.

Didn't someone post something about Jesus coming with the Storms of the South, or something like that. Wow!

found the reference.

Zechariah 9:14 (NASB)
Then the LORD will appear over them, And His arrow will go forth like lightning; And the Lord GOD will blow the trumpet, And will march in the storm winds of the south.

May I be worthy dear Lord Jesus, you are coming just as you have promised.

I pray for all people of this world Lord, may they awake and know the truth

Protect Israel dear Lord, may these beautiful people my forefathers drop to their knees in praise to you Father.

You are coming my precious saviour, I love you more than life its self

Here is more of the Zechariah passage. chapter 9 verses 14-17

The Lord Will Appear

Then the Lord will appear over them;
his arrow will flash like lightning.
The Sovereign Lord will sound the trumpet;
he will march in the storms of the south,

and the Lord Almighty will shield them.
They will destroy
and overcome with slingstones.
They will drink and roar as with wine;
they will be full like a bowl
used for sprinkling the corners of the altar.

The Lord their God will save them on that day
as the flock of his people.
They will sparkle in his land
like jewels in a crown.

How attractive and beautiful they will be!
Grain will make the young men thrive,
and new wine the young women.

I can't believe we are all up so late..This is so exciting..

Come Lord Jesus and take us home

Email: sbell48907@aol.com

ALL:

I have JUST looked at coverage from CNN found on google.

Go to the 2nd video at the URL below where 2 men are standing before
a map and they PERFECTLY explain "WHY?" it is so dangerous to fly
into this ash. THEN, they say that the jet stream is causing the cloud
to fly SOUTH!!!

Volcanic ash causes travel chaos for second day
By the CNN Wire Staff
April 16, 2010 -- Updated 1033 GMT (1833 HKT)

LINK

From Knight Michael's post:

Here is more of the Zechariah passage. chapter 9 verses 14-17

The Lord Will Appear

Then the Lord will appear over them;
his arrow will flash like lightning.
The Sovereign Lord will sound the trumpet;
he will march in the storms of the south,

and the Lord Almighty will shield them.
They will destroy
and overcome with slingstones.
They will drink and roar as with wine;
they will be full like a bowl
used for sprinkling the corners of the altar.

The Lord their God will save them on that day
as the flock of his people.
They will sparkle in his land
like jewels in a crown.

How attractive and beautiful they will be!
Grain will make the young men thrive,
and new wine the young women.

+++++++++

LATE last night I sent this post out to Diane. This morning she wrote:

Calvin,
This reminded me of a dream my husband had a couple of years ago. He said there was a large black cloud rolling through the city and everyone was running screaming away from it but He grabbed the kids and said "Mommy wants us to go this way" and started running toward it. He tried to get others to turn also but they wouldn't.

I wonder if it's the same thing?

God bless,
Diane
a servant of Jesus Christ

Charity
WhoA! nOW i KNOW WHY i'M UP sO LAtE!!!

T/ Sue, when I just saw that cloud you posted, my tummy did a serious FLIP!!!!!!!!!!!
That is EXACTLY how the cloud looked in my dream!

To top it off, while reading my Bible earlier today, He lead me to the Zephaniah passage where it says:

That day is a day of wrath, A day of trouble and distress, A day of devastation and desolation, A day of darkness and gloominess, A day of clouds and thick darkness...

And He also lead me to Isaiah 26:20 (and I promise I did not remember what this reference said until I looked it up):

Come, my people, enter your chambers, And shut your doors behind you; Hide yourself, as it were, for a little moment, Until the indignation is past.

COME LORD JESUS!!!!!!!!!

Charity, I finally fell asleep and missed all the late night conversation. Reading this makes my hair stand up! Also, the picture of the bride escaping with the dark cloud exactly matches the volcano cloud above. Who would've thought that it was a volcano cloud you saw in your dream? They are really dark, thick and dangerous. No wonder everyone ran in the dream. According to Prof. E.C.'s post, the cloud is being spread by being carried on the jet stream - danger spreading. Maybe this is our week!

Good Morning fellow RITArians!!!

This morning, when I got up, I looked outside my windows and saw clouds overhead. Then I stepped outside to say "Hi-Dee-Hoe!" to my brother, and found it to be a tadbit chillier than usual out here in my wee corner of the Colorado River Region of AZ.

Reading your above posts, I too felt those thrilling Holy goosebumps, as I read about Iceland's volcanic dark clouds...and the possibility of our beloved Saviour, Jesus coming in His dark cloud to call us all home. I instantly was reminded of 1 Thessalonians 4:16, 17 and Revalation 4:1. WOW!!!

Thank ya' all for makin' my day. For I needed it, b/c I have a cataract in my right eye...as well as another growing in my left eye. I flatly refuse to have man take them out for fear that he will totally botch things up, so it's like I told my eye doctor...I just as soon wait for our Rapture. That way, our Creator who originally gave us our eyes, can also more than heal both my eyes. You know what my doctor said next? He said, "Now that's what I call true faith."

I was looking up the word indignation in the bible concordance and found these verses in Isaiah.

Isaiah 10:5
Alas Assyrian, the rod of my anger, the staff in whose hand is my INDIGNATION!

Isaiah 10:25
For yet a very little while, and the INDIGNATION against you will be accomplished, and my anger will be directed to his destruction."

Isaiah 13:5
They come from a far country, from the uttermost part of heaven, even Yahweh, and the weapons of his INDIGNATION, to destroy the whole land.

Isaiah 26:20
Come, my people, enter into your chambers, and shut your doors behind you. Hide yourself for a little moment, until the INDIGNATION is past.

Isaiah 30:27
Behold, the name of Yahweh comes from far away, burning with his anger, and in thick rising smoke. His lips are full of INDIGNATION, and his tongue is as a devouring fire.

Isaiah 30:30
Yahweh will cause his glorious voice to be heard, and will show the descent of his arm, with the INDIGNATION of his anger, and the flame of a devouring fire, with a blast, storm, and hailstones.

Isaiah 34:2
For the INDIGNATION of the LORD is upon all nations, and his fury upon all their armies: he hath utterly destroyed them, he hath delivered them to the slaughter.

Isaiah 66:14
You will see it, and your heart shall rejoice, and your bones shall flourish like the tender grass: and the hand of Yahweh shall be known toward his servants; and he will have INDIGNATION against his enemies.

Psalm 18:7-23

7 Then the earth shook and trembled; The foundations also of the mountains quaked And were shaken, because he was wroth.

8 There went up a smoke out of his nostrils, And fire out of his mouth devoured: Coals were kindled by it.

9 He bowed the heavens also, and came down; And thick darkness was under his feet.

10 And he rode upon a cherub, and did fly; Yea, he soared upon the wings of the wind.

11 He made darkness his hiding-place, his pavilion round about him, Darkness of waters, thick clouds of the skies.

12 At the brightness before him his thick clouds passed, Hailstones and coals of fire.

13 Jehovah also thundered in the heavens, And the Most High uttered his voice, Hailstones and coals of fire.

14 And he sent out his arrows, and scattered them; Yea, lightnings manifold, and discomfited them.

15 Then the channels of waters appeared, And the foundations of the world were laid bare, At thy rebuke, O Jehovah, At the blast of the breath of thy nostrils.

16 He sent from on high, he took me; He drew me out of many waters.

17 He delivered me from my strong enemy, And from them that hated me; for they were too mighty for me.

18 They came upon me in the day of my calamity; But Jehovah was my stay.

19 He brought me forth also into a large place; He delivered me, because he delighted in me.

20 Jehovah hath rewarded me according to my righteousness; According to the cleanness of my hands hath he recompensed me.

21 For I have kept the ways of Jehovah, And have not wickedly departed from my God.

22 For all his ordinances were before me, And I put not away his statutes from me.

23 I was also perfect with him, And I kept myself from mine iniquity.

AMAZING! TRIPLE WOW!

Psalm 18

8 There went up a smoke out of his nostrils, And fire out of his mouth devoured: Coals were kindled by it.

9 He bowed the heavens also, and came down; And thick darkness was under his feet.

10 And he rode upon a cherub, and did fly; Yea, he soared upon the wings of the wind.

11 He made darkness his hiding-place, his pavilion round about him, Darkness of waters, thick clouds of the skies.

12 At the brightness before him his thick clouds passed, Hailstones and coals of fire.

Peribow, thank you for posting this passage! Would you believe that Psalm 18 is another chapter He showed me yesterday? IT'S TRUE. This is WAY to crazy for words!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Charity
Psalm 18

Peribow, thank you for posting this passage! Would you believe that Psalm 18 is another chapter He showed me yesterday? IT'S TRUE. This is WAY to crazy for words!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whoo Hoo you have been spending time with Jesus and He is confirming what He has been giving you Charity...He is sooo good...

TSue..what is that??? Is that a blown up spot of ash?

The black cloud that is moving over Europe reminds my of the "death angel" cloud in the movie EXODUS. Remember what the result of that was. I think we are going to be "released" to go HOME real soon.

BTW did you know...... -- April 19/20th many times serves as a deadline for determining what to expect in the coming year....Many American wars have begun on April 19 or right around that date....The April 19/20 date has had numerous events of domestic terrorism in the U.S....A historical date of infamy for Israel has been on April 20/21....Mohammed and Hitler were born on April 20....Iran’s has had ominous actions and announcements in the month of April 2006-2010 with potential risks to Israel and the United States....Passover begins on April 19 in 2011

(taken from Bill Koenig's World Watch Daily site)

It looks like everything is breaking loose at the same time. "When you see ALL these thing begin to happen at the same time, LOOK UP, your redemption is close by" (toms paraphrase)

Trumpet to the lips.........lets roll

Tom

Hi Tom! Nice to see you here!

I think this is a good place to post this:

On April 4, 2010 Jesus told me something, and I wrote it down in my prayer journal. I want to get y'alls input: Could this volcano be the cause of what He said was coming?....

4/4/'10

"A famine is coming...it is in progress even now. As certainly as the sun will rise tomorrow, there will be a famine; and NO PART of the world will remain unaffected.

But do not rush around stocking up on food which does not provide true life! Now is the time to come eat food from My Hand (fresh revelation from My Spirit, through the Word).

I invite you to drink delectable wine from My side. Let the sweet saving power of My blood flow through you and out to others, that they may receive LIFE.

Many will blame "climate change" or "Mother Nature" for the famine. But I AM IN CONTROL of it all. I am the answer to all the world's probems.

Eternal life for the souls of men is My mission, and I will do whatever it takes.

If people will come to Me in faith & repentance, I will provide ALL of their needs in the midst of famine.

THE BALL IS NOW ROLLING. THERE IS NO STOPPING IT.

All who run to Me, Jesus Christ of Nazareth, will be saved for eternity.

But all who trust in themselves or anyone else will be lost for eternity.

THE HOUR OF TRUTH & DECISION HAS BEGUN."

Oooooooh wow! So glad that we are going Home soon. Any minute brothers and sisters. I'm sad for those who will be here, but filled with joy at the thought of seeing Jesus and being able to finally, and eternally be with Him.

Hope to see you all very soon!

ysiC
Robin

Email: robinyyes@yahoo.com

Again WOW! I saw the black cloud in a dream this morning. As I was watching it move across the sky, I saw it started to curl down toward the earth. I said to this other person," thats it". So, I got down off my watching platform and started running toward my home! I started running just before it touched the earth. Love to All, Neal

Wow-- Awesome, Neal. Praise the Lord for more confirmation!!!

About two weeks ago, I had a dream. Part of that dream included dark gray clouds coming in from the Atlantic, to my east; and to my west, a series of meteors streaking across the night sky that ended near the horizon in what appeared to be an explosion of bright light. The clouds were like those in the photo's of the volcano; the explosion of white light was like that seen in the video of the midwest meteor on Wed night.

It amazes me to now realize that these two thing came to pass this week, within a day of each other.

I know Jesus is coming soon!

Charity,
You mentioned a white wedding dress.
Several years ago,the Lord showed me and another
Christian sister.Our Wedding dresses.
All ladies will wear:A gown made of Heavenly White
Silk.Designed in the 1800's type of gown.They are all high neck,puffed shoulders,long sleeves.All the
gowns are strewn with tiny diamonds and pearls.They
are all long.There is more in detail.All have white
veils.Every bodice is different.Each hold a bouquet
of half whiteroses&the other half,is R birthstoneColor.Each lady has crown on her head.
The Brother's are dressed like Jesus.

For the Bros. Star, can you be more specific on what Jesus was wearing. Praise the Lord! Neal

Time to get ready folks...time is running out!

JESUS will be wearing a Heavenly White Gown.With a
Beautifull Gold Crown on His head.
And the men will look the same.
Several years ago,I had an out of body experience.
I was at the Marriage Supper Of The Lamb.The saint's
were all in wedding attire.We all sat at long tables.There were tables for as far as the eye could see.The tables were set so elegantly.To the right end of every table.All the right ends met.In front of JESUS.So that JESUS can see everyone at the same time.
There were angels flying overhead.While other angels
waited on the Saints.It will be beyound,anything down
here.Of course we all know that.
Any way that is what this vessel saw.
Star

Dar Star, thank you for sharing this with us!! This really blessed me. What a beautiful scene in heaven. I just can't wait!!

Thank you Charity for posting that special word ....about FAMINE COMING !!!
His WORD , yes , The Bread of Life , JESUS OUR LORD !
Thank you with tender blessings today , bon

Thanks, Bonnie sis. God bless you too!

It was surprising for me to read that this volcano ash could quickly bring on a worldwide famine, should it spread throughout the atmosphere and obstruct the sun.

So thankful we have the Lord- we need not fear a thing! He is in control.

The Other Dee
About two weeks ago, I had a dream. Part of that dream included dark gray clouds coming in from the Atlantic, to my east; and to my west, a series of meteors streaking across the night sky that ended near the horizon in what appeared to be an explosion of bright light. The clouds were like those in the photo's of the volcano; the explosion of white light was like that seen in the video of the midwest meteor on Wed night.

It amazes me to now realize that these two thing came to pass this week, within a day of each other.

I know Jesus is coming soon!

The Other Dee - God really gave you a sneak preview of coming events! That is really something and I am so glad you shared it with us. This helps confirm to me that we will get a "heads-up" from Holy Spirit right before Jesus comes. He calls us His friends in the Gospel of John and that He shares things with His friends. We are children of the light and will not be in the dark about His return.

bonbell
Thank you Charity for posting that special word ....about FAMINE COMING !!!
His WORD , yes , The Bread of Life , JESUS OUR LORD !
Thank you with tender blessings today ,
bon

‘The time has come for every prophecy to be fulfilled!’No more delay! I will NOW do everything I have threatened. I, the Sovereign Lord, have spoken!’” Ezekiel 12:21-28

Charity
Again a message came to me from the Lord: “Son of man, you’ve heard that proverb they quote in Israel: ‘Time passes, and prophecies come to nothing.’ Tell the people, ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says: I will put an end to this proverb, and you will soon stop quoting it.’ Now give them this new proverb to replace the old one: ‘The time has come for every prophecy to be fulfilled!’

“There will be no more false visions and flattering predictions in Israel. For I am the Lord! If I say it, it will happen. There will be no more delays, you rebels of Israel. I will fulfill my threat of destruction in your own lifetime. I, the Sovereign Lord, have spoken!”

Then this message came to me from the Lord: “Son of man, the people of Israel are saying, ‘He’s talking about the distant future. His visions won’t come true for a long, long time.’ Therefore, tell them, ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says: No more delay! I will NOW do everything I have threatened. I, the Sovereign Lord, have spoken!’”
Ezekiel 12:21-28

Email: scuggers1@gmail.com

Star
Charity,
You mentioned a white wedding dress.
Several years ago,the Lord showed me and another
Christian sister.Our Wedding dresses.
All ladies will wear:A gown made of Heavenly White
Silk.Designed in the 1800's type of gown.They are all high neck,puffed shoulders,long sleeves.All the
gowns are strewn with tiny diamonds and pearls.They
are all long.There is more in detail.All have white
veils.Every bodice is different.Each hold a bouquet
of half whiteroses&the other half,is R birthstoneColor.Each lady has crown on her head.
The Brother's are dressed like Jesus.

Star, thank you for the beautiful description. How wonderful it must have been to see the heavenly banquet, everyone in their wedding attire (as you mentioned in another thread)!

I cannot wait to be with Jesus, the Love of my soul. I don't imagine that we'll care what we are wearing, but it's fun to imagine!

I guess I have previously imagined a Cinderella-style wedding dress.
Perhaps like this:

But now you've given me a bit of a different picture in my mind.

God bless~
Char

Tom
The black cloud that is moving over Europe reminds my of the "death angel" cloud in the movie EXODUS. Remember what the result of that was. I think we are going to be "released" to go HOME real soon.

Trumpet to the lips.........lets roll

Tom

A new blast of chaos: Another volcanic ash cloud bound for Britain halts reopening of airports

Email: scuggers1@gmail.com

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com