Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Would love some prayer

I have really put off requesting prayer for a while, but this morning I just really feel so broken down that I have no other place to turn for prayer. I have suffered in the past from chronic fatigue and now am having symptoms again. Anyone who has had this knows how emotionally and physically debilitating it can feel, and with two little ones home by myself to care for all day long, there is no time for rest. I honestly am at the end of myself and I would be so blessed for anyone who feels led to pray for me. Thank you so much.

Re: Would love some prayer

Oh, Melanie, my heart goes out to you! I would love to pray for you, dear sis.

Dear Father, I pray for my sister Melanie now in the Name of Jesus. I ask for healing of this chronic fatique that she is experiencing and that with Your stripes she is healed. I ask that You give her strength, energy and stamnia to take care of herself and her children. I pray, dear Lord, that if she is feeling discouraged, I ask that You lift her up and wrap Your arms around her and manifest Your love to her in a mighty way. I ask all this in Jesus precious Name. Amen

Praying for you, Sis.

I suffered with CFS since about the time my mother died which was 18 years ago today. It got worse and worse until I was housebound and I had to quit working.

I do understand and love you. I will be standing in the gap for you Melanie. Please don't hesitate to ask for prayer. You need it with CFS and 2 babies to care for. We all love you and are glad to prayer for you.

Father in heaven, we know our time in these wretched bodies is short. Soon we will be in our heavenly, eternal bodies and will never suffer illness, fatigue, fear, confusion or pain or any kind again.

Lord until that day I ask that you renew melanie's strength. Lift her up with wings as an eagle. Let her run and not be weary and walk and not faint!

Pour out your power upon her. Give her a powerful touch this day. Fill her with your joy to overflowing measures.

Cover the children in your calming presence that they would be gentle and fullfilled today so Melanie can relax.

Thank you for loving my sister and for hearing all our prayers for her. We know that you have and that angels are already dispatched to her rescue.

We love you and praise you our mighty and awesome God.
In Jesus' precious name...Amen

A WORD FOR YOU MELANIE

The Lord wants you to know today that His grace is sufficient for you no matter what you are going through. The Lord is standing with you and is your grace and strength. Let Him lift you up today and hold you in His loving arms. He will bring you through each test and trial and give you wisdom to conquer and overcome every obstacle. You are an over comer and His grace is sufficient for this day. Praise Him for you are fearfully and wonderfully made.

And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. 2 Cor. 12:9

Dearest Melanie, I too have CFS, and understand what you are going through. I'm sending you hugs right now, dear. Along with lots of prayer for healing, rest, restorative sleep, joy, peace, and comfort. May our loving Father wrap you in His wonderful, strong arms and give you the rest you need. Hopefully, we will all be home soon and we won't have to fight these pains and fatigue ever again.

Father, please touch our Melanie, Lord Jesus and God of Life and healing, cause Your Holy Spirit over her, in her with a wave of Mighty Strength and rest . .

Father, we cry out to You, please cover Melanie in Your winged peace, draw her into Christ's calm, take this burden, Lord from her, renew in her Your Strength that passes all understanding, for Melanie's heart is set on You, Jesus, she loves you with all her heart . .

Praying our God covers you in His Refuge, for He promises to be the fortress over His own . . .

" . . I AM your hiding place (Melanie), I shall preserve you, I will encompass you, through My Spirit your abiding, I shall send My peace over you, for You trust Me" . . Psalm 32, Isaiah 26

Melanie...

Agreeing in prayer sis!!!

I am praying for you my sweet Sister

YBIC
Randy

I know fatigue
DX with Multiple Sclerosis since 2003

Email: randyjan@windstream.net

Father God I lift my sister Melanie up to You and I ask that You touch her body and bring healing to her... I bind the spirits of heaviness and sickness off of her now in the name of Jesus...Devil you have to release her now in the mighty name of Jesus... I speak healing, life, energy, strength into her body and I declare that by His stripes she is healed and walks in devine health.....I pray that she will be better than she was before and that she has super natural strength ... I apply the blood of Jesus to her and to this prayer and the other prayers and declare they will accomplish what they have been sent out to do...I call forth all ministering angels of God to be with her and to watch over her and waring angels to fight off the enemy that may try and hinder these prayers and her healing.... I ask God that her annoint her mind, her heart , her feet and her hands in the name of Jesus...Give her peace today and fill her with the joy of the Lord.... set her feet like hinds feet and let her accomplish what she needs to do until You come to take us home...Thank You Jesus for taking care of Melanie and all my friends here on RitA.... Thank You that You have blessed us with all spirtual things and that You have a wonderful plan and purpose for us and You have made provision to carry out Your will and that includes supernatual health...... We give You all the glory....amen

Melanie, Praying in agreement with our brothers and sisters in Christ for you! Love you Melanie, will keep you in prayer!

Melanie,

Oh, I am so sorry that you are being physically attacked. It amazes me how many of us here on RITA suffer from fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue. I have suffered for years on an off also. Some days I just hurt so bad and I can't even explain exactly where I hurt because it's just ALL over. So, I know your pain and as 2HH said, you have little ones to take care of besides your self.

Dear Lord, we come boldly to Your throne. You said "where two or more of you agree it will be done", Lord the members of RITA are praying today for Melanie, that she will feel Your healing touch, that she will be free from pain and that she will be a testimant to Your mighty power. In Jesus name we pray and thank you for Your healing power. Amen

ysiC Panthia

Oh my goodness! Ask and ye shall receive~ I am overwhelmed by such powerful and loving prayers for me, and so soon! Thank you, thank you sweet brothers and sisters Randy, Donna, Lisaleenie, CherylAnn, 2HH, Steve W, Joyful Sue, Maybe Today, & Melissa

2HH, Maybe Today and Randy, I am so sorry you can relate to this exhaustion ~ so unlike normal tiredness that comes from this sickness. In the past, I needed lots of really good whole food vitamins and rest to start getting better. And this time~ PRAYER standing on Jesus' promises, too.

Yes, that word that His grace is sufficient for me really touched home. Thank you~

Panthia, thank you for that beautiful prayer. I didn't know you experinced chronic fatigue, as well. Also, we are both cancer survivors, too. Thank you Jesus, for your healing presence in our lives~

Praying for this attack from the enemy to cease and desist immediately in the Name of Jesus. I declare the blood of Jesus over Melanie's body and all its workings now and total release and healing from this oppresion. Father send angels to surround and completely block the enemy from having any access to our dear sister, amen.

The time is short. The enemy is pulling out all of the stops. Now more than ever we need to draw close to Jesus.

Dear Heavenly Father,
We cry out to you for our dear sister Melanie. May you grant her strength and renewed vitality. Surround her and her family and protect them from the attacks of the enemy who only seeks to devour and destroy. We rebuke this illness in the name of Jesus Christ. We call upon the power of Your healing blood to wash over her. Grant her rest and peace that only you can provide and shelter her and her family under Your protective wing. We pray all this in Jesus' powerful name. Amen.

Melanie, I thought the exact same thing! We both came through our breast cancer with Jesus mighty healing power, so we are already a witness to our Lord. It's been almost 4 years now for me, cancer free. Thank you Jesus

Love you Melanie

Melanie..

I will pray for you and for your family..especially the little ones that their mom will be healthy the way that God wants her to be...

Also Randy..I am continuing in my prayers for you and you are healed...

Also all the others here who need prayer..so many needs..the enemy is working overtime..

In Jesus name By His stripes you were healed.

Email: sbell48907@aol.com

I am praying for you, Melanie!

Have you tried going off of coffee, avoiding sugar and white flour and taking a tsp. of cod liver oil per day? Cod liver oil is one of the best anti-inflamatories on the planet! It really helps. Just FYI. If you drink coffee, it's LETHAL for chronic fatigue........and sugar, too.

Praying for you, Sis. I know how these things can be!

Melanie,

I am praying for you as I know what chronic fatigue feels like.

I bring before you Melanie now Father, in Jesus name....I place your blood covering over Melanie..I pray that you will strenghten her, that you will lead her to rest beside still waters and that you will show her when to rest when she needs to rest. Keep her calm and may your peace flow through every part of her. 'Instruct her and teach her in the way that she should go, guide her with your eye.'

Thank you Father for answering prayer...In Jesus name, amen...

PS...SPENDING MUCH TIME ON THE INTERNET CAN TIRE US OUT.

HIS BLESSINGS...Virginia

Email: varnke@roadrunner.com

Melanie , praying today for you , Dear Sis !!!
Dearest Lord , thank you that your highest concern is your children ! We are praying for Melanie to be strengthened in body and we know that the confidence we have in CHRIST will not disappoint ! FOR HE IS OUR ETERNAL SOURCE OF ALL GOOD , as Holy God !!
Bless you Lord for healing Melanie as she goes about her daily routine .
Let blessings abound toward her in CHRIST OUR SAVIOR !!!!
amen , bb

I know how it feels Melanie. I will remember you in my prayers.

Email: jan.sabrina@pandora.be

Melanie, I just saw this! I know you know that I know how this feels (lol).
I will continue to be lifting you up to our loving Lord in prayer, dear sis.

Praying for you sis Melanie! I pray you receive overflowing joy right NOW in the name of Jesus! It is written that the joy of the Lord is our STRENGTH. I pray Lord you fill her cup to overflow, according to Psalm 23, and anoint her head with healing oil! Love Neal

I am praying as I type this Melanie. I pray for complete healing of your mind, body and spirit...AMEN

Email: ljpoohbunny@insightbb.com

Beloved Texas Sue, Knight Michael, Sarah, Kama, Virginia, Bonnie, Sabrina, Charity, Neal and Lynn~

Your prayers have touched my heart; I am overfilled with your love and concern, and with the Lord's healing balm and peace to my spirit~ I thank each of you precious saints for lifting me up today. It has helped me tremendously just knowing that prayers have gone up~ I received your prayers over me as I read them, In Jesus' Mighty Name, and am claiming healing over my body and situation.

Victory in Jesus!!

Thank you and may our Lord Jesus Christ pour out every blessing and abundance upon you as you faithfully serve Him and have given out of your needs and heart for me.

From Jesus,Tell Melanie,she is a diamond in MY CROWN
She is not alone.Iam with her and the children.Let go,and Let Me your Savior handle your health.
For Iam the GREAT PHYSICIAN.
LOVE YOU,
YEHWEH

I am sorry to hear that Melanie, I had it too many years ago and, even though I had a good diet, it was a B-12 deficiency. Methyl B-12 is the best to take, it did wonders for me and I eat eggs more now and red meat more often.

Especially after having a baby, your body is depleted. It took me months to recover from childbirth while most women went back to work in 6 weeks. Now I know why!!!!

God Bless.

Email: maria callison@hotmail.com

Father God, for the sake of the little one's You have blessed Melanie with, and for the glory of Your Name, I ask and believe that You are lifting this burdern from her, in Jesus Name and in thanksgiving.

Praying for you, my dear sister in Christ.

Lovingly, Rhonda

Melanie my dear Sister,

Praying for you, that you may be healed and completely restored my dear Sister.

Love ybiC / Paul

Oh my gracious~ so many pray-ers on this forum!

Star, your word from Jesus was just like Him, overflowing with love and grace and yes, the truth, for He is the Great Physician. Thank you for your kindness in taking the time to lift me up before His throne.

Maria, I really felt that you pinned something down w/ the b-12 recommenation. I'm going to go get some methyl b-12 tomorrow; I had no clue there were different kinds. Also, so interesting you mentioned eggs (we have our own free-range chickens!) and red meat, as I have been having crazy red meat cravings; just found out that I am anemic, too. My mom researched and found that the iron content (and other minerals) in organic blackstrap molasses is very potent, so have been mixing w/ hot water as a tisane. Thank you for such great ideas.

Rhonda, Kolleen, Paul, your prayers and words to me mean so much~ Praise Jesus, I truly am feeling better already!

So funny how I hesitated putting up this request~ I suppose we always feel our problems are so little compared to what everyone else is dealing with! Thank you, each one, for praying for me, I know it is in the midst of your own needs as well~ You are such a blessing and testiment of the love of Jesus Christ!

Melanie,
That's what family is all about. You are a child of God and an inheritor in Christ. Along with being a fellow watcher...this is also what this site is all about. Lifting one another up and encouraging them as they have need. May you receive a special blessing from our gracious Heavenly Father as confirmation of His love for you.

Melanie, I have been getting freshly laid, free range eggs from a groomer I work with and WOW!!!!! The yolks are the color of a marigold.

I fry my eggs in butter...Amen..with some Old Bay, Creole seasoning Salt, and pepper, and slap them in between two slices of whole grain bread and I am happy as a clam.!!!!!!!!!!!

You do not get High cholesterol from eggs and red meat in my opinion....its the hydrogenated oils and chemicals in food that cause the problems.

Email: maria callison@hotmail.com

Oh yes, butter all the way, always. I ate that sandwich almost daily during the later part of my pregnancy w/ Shiloh and the first month of his birth. Then he developed a tummy problem from me eating too many.... so had to stop. Now have been sneaking them in here and there with no more problems so far. Anyway, sure wish I could share some of our backyard eggs with you! The yolks are so bright, like you said, like electric neon orange/yellow! And so thick and viscous. Really good for the children's developing brains! :)

Actually, never tried the old bay on them; that's a yummy idea. I usually make the above sandwich as you stated (minus the old bay as yet) with slices of avocado on, too! Now your talking! :)

Oh bless you heart , let me join in with the others.

Dear precious Lord,

I lift up Melanie to You. She is so precious to You and has a passion and love for You that is pure and contagious .

I know You are crazy about her and delight in her. There is absolutely nothing You wouldn't do for her so it is so easy to bring her before you and ask for Your healing to be poured out on her.

Your Word is so precious to us. Your promises are like pure gold to us , pure gold. We hold fast to Your promises that ~

He gives power to the weak, And to those who have no might He increases strength.
Is 40 :29

And Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness. Is 41

And my favorite when I was a young mother. ~ Isaiah 40 :11 Tells us How You our Great Shepherd will.. carry the lambs in Your bosom and ,gently, lead those who are with young.

(oh, selah Lord, selah)

Oh Lord Thank You for Your sweet tenderness toward Melanie. Thank You That You gently lead her through her days, giving her strength for what she needs to do and times of refreshment from You often.

Lord I ask that she is able to enjoy her babies &, to not feel stressed or overwhelmed about keeping everything spotless right now but , to be very easy on herself , kind to herself and just do what needs done next. Please fill these days with great joy and peace and laughter. Cause her to look back on this time and see Your goodness & how You brought her through it rejoicing.

Thank You Lord.

In The name of The Good Shepherd Jesus.
Amen

PS to all you dear young mothers out in Rita...I pray this over you as well...with all my heart ! I can't help but to think of Charity and others as well~ God Bless You all . God really has a sweet tenderness to mothers. It is all over you.

Lord we ask that you heal Melanie of this condition.
We ask you to restore her health and her strength and to bless her and her family in Jesus's name Amen.

Blessings to you both, Mary Ann and Little Anne for the beautiful prayers for me, and I stand in agreement with your words, Mary Ann, not only for myself but for Charity and all the mothers who are on rita going through the very same challenges~ Charity and I often say to one another how on earth does anyone do this without Jesus? The very idea is defeating~ it takes a fresh wind of His Spirit daily, for sure!

Thank you both and all and thank you, My Savior and King!

Still praying, Melanie! I've heard eggs and avacados are two of the best things you can possibly eat for nutrition (and for taste!). Sounds like you are doing good with that. Hugs, hon!

Melanie,

I just woke to read the rest of this thread. Oh, dear one, I surely understand about anemia! I have suffered from that my entire life and the symptoms can be very similar to chronic fatigue (zero energy, wanting/needing to sleep all the time/even getting winded doing the smallest task, etc.)

If your dr. has said you are anemic in the least, please take some iron daily (there are some called 'gentle iron' that don't wreak havoc with your stomach) with some vitamin C (helps absorb/utilize the iron). (I take a packet of Emergen C with it-- it's GREAT!) You will feel soooo much better in about two weeks........even if you do have chronic fatigue on top of it!

Praying for you! BIG HUG!!!!!!!

How are you feeling today, dear sis?!

Praying for your energy levels to increase,
and for God's Joy to flood your soul today!

Love ya,
Char

Oh goodness, Maybe Today, Kama(where's your pretty little girl on a swing avatar?), and Lovesick Char~

I just noticed these posts. How sweet of y'all to check in on me! You know what? I am feeling MUCH BETTER than I did on Friday when I posted this and how I was for the last few weeks. I started mega-dosing on some remedies and all these powerful prayers! THANK YOU ALL! YOUR PRAYERS ARE WORKING!

Blessings to each!
Love,
Melanie

AWESOME!!! I THANK GOD FOR THIS MELANIE.

HE IS SO FAITHFUL XOXOXO

Praise the Lord Jesus!

Will continue to pray for you, M!

So glad you are feeling better, hon. Continuing to pray for complete healing.

I'm in one of those patterns now. Can't sleep at night, can't stay awake during the day. Consumed with fatigue. So wishing Jesus' would come back today!

Love to you all!

for you, Mel.

MaybeToday
So glad you are feeling better, hon. Continuing to pray for complete healing.

I'm in one of those patterns now. Can't sleep at night, can't stay awake during the day. Consumed with fatigue. So wishing Jesus' would come back today!

Love to you all!

You too??? I thought I was the only person with chronic fatigue who couldn't sleep! I have to confess through the laying on of hands at a powerful healing service I attend every month I have had so much progess but I still battle this to a certain degree.

Yes MT I am with you in hopes of His soon coming. It sure looks like this is it. I will pray for your sleep and for your strength until he comes.
Bless you.

2HH
You too??? I thought I was the only person with chronic fatigue who couldn't sleep! I have to confess through the laying on of hands at a powerful healing service I attend every month I have had so much progess but I still battle this to a certain degree.

Yes MT I am with you in hopes of His soon coming. It sure looks like this is it. I will pray for your sleep and for your strength until he comes.
Bless you.

[Hug

Oh yes! I have a horrible time sleeping! I'm so glad that you have gotten some relief. Thank you so much for your prayers! Praying for you too!

ing for your pain relief and a good night's sleep

Email: newskinagain167@yahoo.com

Melanie,
Isa.40:29)He giveth power to the faint;and to them that have no might he increaseth strength.
Rom.8:26)Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our
infirmities.
Hope these scriptures help you.
May our Lord's face shine upon you.
Bless you,
Star

Melanie, dear sister in Christ--
I just hope and pray you are continuing to feel better. I didn't realize until late there are so many of us struggling with the same battle. In this imperfect world there are so many reasons: depleted soil, pollutants (like mercury in the fish), thyroid; H.A.A.R.P. technology mind control? Too much high-fructose corn syrup, attacks by Satan--I could go on and on. Keep eating your eggs and avocado. Even the yolks (w/ the lecithin). That was excellent advice .

Email: Bobmix98@yahoo.com

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com