Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Jesus' banquet invitation

Luke 14
16 Jesus replied: "A certain man was preparing a great banquet and invited many guests. 17 At the time of the banquet he sent his servant to tell those who had been invited, 'Come, for everything is now ready.'

18 "But they all alike began to make excuses. The first said, 'I have just bought a field, and I must go and see it. Please excuse me.'

19 "Another said, 'I have just bought five yoke of oxen, and I'm on my way to try them out. Please excuse me.'

20 "Still another said, 'I just got married, so I can't come.'

21 "The servant came back and reported this to his master. Then the owner of the house became angry and ordered his servant, 'Go out quickly into the streets and alleys of the town and bring in the poor, the crippled, the blind and the lame.'

22 " 'Sir,' the servant said, 'what you ordered has been done, but there is still room.'

23 "Then the master told his servant, 'Go out to the roads and country lanes and make them come in, so that my house will be full. 24I tell you, not one of those men who were invited will get a taste of my banquet.' "

Re: Jesus' banquet invitation

RSVP
I accept your gracious invitation with delight. Please put us down for two Lord...My husband and I will both be attending.

Sincerely DianeJ.

Email: tj1108@comcast.net

I humbly accept your kind invitation Lord Jesus....please make a reservation for me and Jerry, we will be attending very shortly.

Your Child.............Lynn

Email: ljpoohbunny@insightbb.com

Lord Jesus..

I accept your invitation for me, my husband and my family, minus one son. Still hoping for my son though.

Email: sbell48907@aol.com

King Yeshua, I, my wife Sherry, my son Jonathan, and my daughter Sarah Grace would be so honored to be at your banquet. Thank you so much for the invitation! I know you didn't have to invite us because we certainly aren't fit for you kingdom on our own, but I am thankful to know that you are giving us new "clothing" and YOU are going to make us worthy and acceptable for your kingdom. We are anxiously awaiting the ride you are sending to pick us up and will be prepared when you get here.

Thank you again,

John

Email: murleyj@gmail.com

Dear Jesus,

I thank you and accept with tears of joy, for I am one of the wretched that you sent your servents to find. I do not deserve to attend your fine banquet, and feel humbled that you allow my precense Lord.

I will never forget your invitation,and will always give your praise.

Love your son / Paul

Yes, dear Lord Jesus, I also humbly accept Your kind invitation to Your beautiful banquet. I am looking forward to it so much!!

RSVP Your daughter Eileen

I love you, dear Jesus!!

Precious JESUS,
You gave me my wedding dress.This vessel and her sons accept your invitation.As your son,my earth hus-band.Is already with you.We are ready,when you are.
See YOU Soon,
Star and Sons

Lord, I have been shown my wedding dress....you have told me to make myself ready....I accept your invitation...COME LORD JESUS, COME!!!

I have told my family that you are coming...TO BE READY!!! THE CHOICE IS THEIRS...I PRAY THEY WILL MAKE THE RIGHT CHOICE!!!

MARANATHA...Virginia

Email: varnke@roadrunner.com

Star and Virginia I sure would love to see those wedding dresses. The descriptions are just wonderful.

Yes, I accept your invitation Lord and look forward to that most perfect day and the wedding supper with YOU.

Lord, Jesus our adored, we joyfully RSVP
Your invitation, to enter, Lord Your eternity
. . . we stay watching, joyfully, exceedingly
and can't wait to embrace You, . . oh may it be
stunningly near, Father, we are swept in the air!!

Charity, I really like your picture showing red roses put there . . and your picture T/Sue, is beautiful showing the big chair . . love and blessings to all the RITAians!!

Re: Jesus' Banquet Invitation

Yes, Lord,

I Humbly Accept Your Invitation...

Thank you for dying on the cross for me so I may attend.

I think we're at the part where He says "MAKE" them come in!

JR

Maybe we need more marketing.

COME TO HEAVEN, FREE FOOD, PERFECT HEALTH, WISDOM, FREE MANSION, LIVE FOREVER, ETERNITY BACK GUARANTEE, LIFETIME SUPPLY OF LOVE, NO NEED EVER TO CUT GRASS, PLAY, REST, SUNSHINE, NO BILLS, FREE FLIGHTS, GREAT ECONOMY, RIVERSIDE LIVING...too much? too little?

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com