Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
DREAM...I WAS IN HEAVEN....VIRGINIA...4/16/10

I felt the Lord wants me to post the dream I had early this morning...probably around 2:30AM.

First, I would like to say that as I was about to post this dream I felt the Lord saying "I AM AT THE DOOR"!!!!

In the dream I was in heaven...I could not get a full detail of my surroundings but I was talking to people...perhaps some of my family that are there...I am not sure.I am not sure what we were discussing but it was as though I was awake and yet I knew I was in a dream..I did not know how I arrived there and just what the dream meant except just before the dream ended I heard the number 17. It was then that I woke up and wondered why number 17? Tomorrow is the 17th of April...today is the 17 omer (16th) It could mean some future time with the number 17 in it. Perhaps it could mean even the rapture sometime after 12:00 midnight....these are guesses...TIME WILL TELL. THERE ARE SOME 17'S COMING UP DURING THE FALL FEASTS, PARTICULARLY YOM YIPPUR EVE WHICH FALLS ON THE 17TH OF SEPT. A FRIDAY. Lets hope it is VERY SOON...LIKE NOW!!!!

MARANATHA...Virginia

Email: varnke@roadrunner.com

Re: DREAM...I WAS IN HEAVEN....VIRGINIA...4/16/10

Virginia..

AWESOME!!!!

If we are taking votes...I am raising my hand and voting for tomorrow..

Email: sbell48907@aol.com

Virgina, thank you for sharing this. The Lord is speaking to His children so much! As a confirmation about what you heard: "I AM AT THE DOOR"...

The other day, the Lord spoke to me and said:

"The first rays have broken over the horizon."

I knew He was saying it is now the dawning of the New Day! And I was reminded of this verse which I had put into a picture just last week:

AWESOME!!!!!!! THAT DOES IT- ANOTHER TRIP AROUND THE BLOCK!!!

2HH love the new pic...

Thank you for you replies......I love the pictures you posted!!!

MARANATHA...Virginia

Charity
Virgina, thank you for sharing this. The Lord is speaking to His children so much! As a confirmation about what you heard: "I AM AT THE DOOR"...

I knew He was saying it is now the dawning of the New Day! And I was reminded of this verse which I had put into a picture just last week:

Charity! What you said recalled this verse to mind in Psalm 110!

Thy people offer themselves willingly In the day of thy power, in holy array: Out of the womb of the morning Thou hast the dew of thy youth.

Praise God~ it is time!

AMEN AMEN AMEN!!! GREAT VERSE MELANIE!

2HH, what can I say-- you crack me up. Just imagining your neighbors peeking out their windows wondering about the peculiar little lady who takes laps around the block in her pink jammies with a big grin on plastered on her face!

Thank you for sharing this Virginia. It really blessed me!

With the volcano eurupting in Iceland and Charity's dream about the black smoke...PLUS Star's posts about the Lord saying that He is coming quickly...I'm really looking for tomorrow.

Lisaleenie
Thank you for sharing this Virginia. It really blessed me!

With the volcano eurupting in Iceland and Charity's dream about the black smoke...PLUS Star's posts about the Lord saying that He is coming quickly...I'm really looking for tomorrow.

I forgot to mention, April 17th sure would be a day that....

For this reason you also must be ready; for the Son of Man is coming at an hour when you think not.

Matthew 24:44

Viriginia,
Lovely dream.Thank you for the post.
Bless you,
Star

Virginia:

THANKS SO MUCH FOR SHARING!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm just going to throw this out there.

Dee was given a Subaru emblem in her dream. The emblem shows one
"star" ("Church") missing of the 7 stars of Pleiades ("the congregation of
the judge or ruler"). KEEPING IN MIND the meaning of Pleiades, we know
the Lord is our "Judge or Ruler"............

You heard the number "17" being discussed in your dream. I checked into
Sky and Telescope's Sky at a Glance and found...

LINK

...Friday, April 23
...Venus and the Pleiades fit within a 5° binocular field of view this evening
...through Sunday evening.

Friday, April 23rd is "7" inclusive days from today, a "17th". Here below you
can see the moon will be at the handle of the sickle of Leo on that day. This
represents "HARVEST" and putting Venus (which represents Jesus, "the
bright, morning star") and Pleiades TOGETHER AT THE SAME TIME that
the moon at the harvest location of the sickle of Leo???????????

HOPEFULLY you were shown a "7" day (Noah) warning!!!

THANKS SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Calvin

Virginia Arnke
I felt the Lord wants me to post the dream I had early this morning...probably around 2:30AM.

First, I would like to say that as I was about to post this dream I felt the Lord saying "I AM AT THE DOOR"!!!!

In the dream I was in heaven...I could not get a full detail of my surroundings but I was talking to people...perhaps some of my family that are there...I am not sure.I am not sure what we were discussing but it was as though I was awake and yet I knew I was in a dream..I did not know how I arrived there and just what the dream meant except just before the dream ended I heard the number 17. It was then that I woke up and wondered why number 17? Tomorrow is the 17th of April...today is the 17 omer (16th) It could mean some future time with the number 17 in it. Perhaps it could mean even the rapture sometime after 12:00 midnight....these are guesses...TIME WILL TELL. THERE ARE SOME 17'S COMING UP DURING THE FALL FEASTS, PARTICULARLY YOM YIPPUR EVE WHICH FALLS ON THE 17TH OF SEPT. A FRIDAY. Lets hope it is VERY SOON...LIKE NOW!!!!

MARANATHA...Virginia

Virginia, let's not forget my God inspired post I posted the other day, that referenced 1 Thessalonians 4:16,17 which reads...

For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an acrchangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. 17Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord.

Also, I pointed the #4 too, as being THIS month as well.

Also, the number 17 is the Biblical number for "victory"!!!!!

Email: jesusislord@inbox.com

Thanks for all your ecnouraging replies...I love the 17 meaning 'VICTORY'...Keith I believe you posted...also the number 4...It could even relate to Is. 17 which may be the next prophecy to be fulfilled or some other verse in the Bible. He does keep us in suspense, does He not???? that is what being a WATCHER IS ALL ABOUT.

His love...ysic Virginia

HA HA HA!!! GREAT PICTURE CHARITY!
YEP THATS ME ONLY A PINK BLURR FLYING BYE!

Omer "day 17" isn't until Tuesday, April 20th which is IYYAR 5, 5770 (at least by my calendar}

LINK to the MEANING of SEVENTEEN
Seventeen Angelic appearances are recorded in the Gospels and Acts:—

Charity

JESUS will be wearing a Heavenly White Gown.With a
Beautifull Gold Crown on His head.
And the men will look the same.
Several years ago,I had an out of body experience.
I was at the Marriage Supper Of The Lamb.The saint's
were all in wedding attire.We all sat at long tables.There were tables for as far as the eye could see.The tables were set so elegantly.To the right end of every table.All the right ends met.In front of JESUS.So that JESUS can see everyone at the same time.
There were angels flying overhead.While other angels
waited on the Saints.It will be beyound,anything down
here.Of course we all know that.
Any way that is what this vessel saw.

Star

Email: scuggers1@gmail.com

prof. e. c.
Virginia:

THANKS SO MUCH FOR SHARING!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm just going to throw this out there.

Dee was given a Subaru emblem in her dream. The emblem shows one
"star" ("Church") missing of the 7 stars of Pleiades ("the congregation of
the judge or ruler"). KEEPING IN MIND the meaning of Pleiades, we know
the Lord is our "Judge or Ruler"............

You heard the number "17" being discussed in your dream. I checked into
Sky and Telescope's Sky at a Glance and found...

LINK

...Friday, April 23
...Venus and the Pleiades fit within a 5° binocular field of view this evening
...through Sunday evening.

Friday, April 23rd is "7" inclusive days from today, a "17th". Here below you
can see the moon will be at the handle of the sickle of Leo on that day. This
represents "HARVEST" and putting Venus (which represents Jesus, "the
bright, morning star") and Pleiades TOGETHER AT THE SAME TIME that
the moon at the harvest location of the sickle of Leo???????????

HOPEFULLY you were shown a "7" day (Noah) warning!!!

THANKS SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Calvin

Wonder if this ties into the dream I had May 5, 2009...flooding in NYC and DC.....then I saw the Orion nebulus in the sky and knew it meant Jesus was coming back soon and THEN I saw a lion projected on the moon and I knew this was a counterfeit of the Lion of the tribe of Judah. The Lord means every detail He puts in my dreams and has proven this to me again and again with personal dreams...time markers that I only find out later meant something.

I just wonder if this sickle could mean something as I think I saw April, 2010 (specifically I think it was the 24th though it was blurred out when He showed it to me again the other night.) I have to admit, Calvin, that I was excited when I read your post.

I know the Subaru represented rest and ministry...maybe since I am finding peace in Him (finally...sigh..it has taken a LONG time to get close to peace) this is another time marker for me...I know this doesn't mean anything to anyone else, but He clearly told me to start resting in Him a few weeks ago. Now I am told to love the Body as much as Christ. I just keep thinking it is SO close...so very close....

I also think according to the verses that there would be a delay in His coming, but that many of us would think He was coming a bit later (like at Pentecost for example), but instead He will come quicker than we expect...
this verse:

Hab 2:3 For the vision [is] yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry.

...and also 'He comes quickly'... How can He come quickly? maybe this subtlety may mean He comes before we expect Him. He says this THREE times in Revelation. And IT WON"T TARRY...how can it not Tarry when it has already Tarried?? Sounds like it DELAYS, but then comes before the next expected time to me.

Rev 3:11 Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.
Rev 22:7 Behold, I come quickly: blessed [is] he that keepeth the sayings of the prophecy of this book.
Rev 22:12 And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward [is] with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

I always got the feeling like 'aha...He will catch us by a bit of a surprise.' How else can He do this except to come between feast dates that are close together? Now we are all set for Pentecost...what an opportune time to come for people on Second Passover as how many Christians even have an idea of Second Passover?

I am clinging to this hope at the moment .

I am reposting a dream for it may give us some clue...just a longshot.

After reading Star's message and by now our hopes have soared, my thoughts went back to my dream I had on the 16th of April in regards to a number I heard in a clear voice....the number 17. I at that time checked my calendar but only briefly. As I look at my Jewish calendar (received from Jerry Golden for 2010) it shows number 17 on May 1, 2010..The month Iyyar..the day 17. April 30th would be a Friday...a possible fly day for those in US and May 1st for Israel. This would fit in with the discussion that
"He is cominng at a time when we think not".

Another timeline would be Sept. 25th which is Tishrei 17...the third day of Feast of Tabernacles..this feast starts on Sept. 23rd...the first day of fall.
This timeline is not 'soon' in our eyes and I hope it is sooner. A fall rapture has been given to several people over the years.

WE WILL SOON FIND OUT...JUST SOME DAYS TO THROW AROUND..

I know I was not given that number for no reason...and since I had been praying much about the rapture along with the rest of us...maybe it has some meaning...

MARANATHA...Virginia

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com