Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
ATTENTION EVERYONE...

I have been receiving emails lately from folks who are complaining about other folks, their posts and their messages.
This disturbs me greatly as I see it as a negative and not a positive. Where is the love and respect. This has just started in the last two weeks. Please before you email me complaining about what someone else is doing ask yourself if this is edifying to the Lord.

Your Sister In CHRIST.........Lynn ( Head Moderator ).

This is why I feel the need to be here 24/7.

If I sound upset....I am upset.

Email: ljpoohbunny@insightbb.com

Re: ATTENTION EVERYONE...

I am sorry to hear this Lynn, Praying for peace (wholeness) especially as we may be in the last last days and moments.

Email: newskinagain167@yahoo.com

I am glad you posted what you're going through re: RITA members personally e-mailing you.

I wish they'd leave you alone and let you moderate . . Lynn, sis, you don't owe any answers to such.

Hopefully your post will calm these e-mailers, so they realize you don't need any more on your plate.

Oh Lynn I understand what you are going through..I have managed a board before and these things can split the board in two or cause the manager to just quit!!

I promise not to take things so seriously that I have to send you email....

Please everyone I know how Lynn feels and its hard enough to make sure the posts are proper without having to deal with all the email she is probably getting...and being a referee... it is too stressful and she does not need this...try to handle things yourself or just ignore the other posters...

Lighten up everyone it's only a message board.....

oh I just had a thought .. but I am sure the email was not about me ...I hope not any way.

Lynn..

I am sorry to hear that. you with Donna and Brenda are excellent moderators but you are not baby sitters..and people, come on..it's grow up time...

It's like if you don't like a TV show..turn the channel..if you don't like a thread..don't read it..

Sorry Lynn..you don't need this with your health problems..

Hang in there sis,,

Email: sbell48907@aol.com

LOL...more joyful...it was not about you sweety. I just feel at this point I need to share how I feel. I have tried to keep these types of things away from the board, but it just all seems so childish to me. God love ya'all and I do to.

Lynn

Oh dear Lynn,

I am so sorry that this is happening. Here you are still trying to recuperate from your recent surgery and you are being subjected to petty disagreements.

RITA please.....we are in the final stretch. Our Lord is poised for His return. We must get along, we must show love and respect for each other. Our enemy is attempting to destroy us through every means possible. We are all under attack right now and we need to prop each other up and keep up the good fight right to the end. We are a family and families sometimes disagree but our Lord commands us to love each other and to forgive each other.

Lord Jesus, we come boldly to your throne. Please help the members of RITA to come together and show each other love and respect. Please help our Lynn, Donna and Brenda to be strong moderators. Give them peace in their decisions, surround them with your Love and Wisdom. We pray that RITA will be a strong voice proclaiming your victory and showing the world that You Lord are our truth and light and through You we will be granted eternal life. In Jesus name we pray, Amen

Lynn, sending you a great big hug Love you Dear Sister. Get your rose ready because it won't be long now

ysiC Panthia

I want to worship Jesus and Praise Him just like all of you do, but how can I if behind the scenes everything is in turmoil. Let me fellowship with you all, this is what I really want to do. I love you Jesus with all of my heart, soul and mind.

Dear Lynn...

This is interesting to me, because for the last couple days I sensed a nudging to post a message that would concern Rita in the respect of:

"Do any of us at Rita, need to forgive anyone on Rita?"

But because it is kind of a scary question, I had not done it yet. For whatever reasons I have been sensing there may be a need for each one of us to check ourselves in this area.

Your posting of this is why I am sharing this.

Panthia has just posted what is on my heart right now and can't say for myself, the words escape me. Thank you dear sister for speaking my heart.

Kolleen
Dear Lynn...

This is interesting to me, because for the last couple days I sensed a nudging to post a message that would concern Rita in the respect of:

"Do any of us at Rita, need to forgive anyone on Rita?"

But because it is kind of a scary question, I had not done it yet. For whatever reasons I have been sensing there may be a need for each one of us to check ourselves in this area.

Your posting of this is why I am sharing this.

You are absolutely spot on Kolleen, your feeling was correct.
I think it is imperative that we forgive. That is not to say that the truth be compromised, but that we need to have the heart of Jesus himself. I am not one to make bold statements, I internalize everything and handle it guietly for the most part, but I felt I needed to say what was on my heart.

Dear Lynn and Friends:

Please folks, the only thing worse than bothering Lynn is to duke it out on the boards. I have seen it ruin several other web sites...and I do mean that there was nasty infighting, jealousy, envy and greed. Rita is a treasure and a holy temple. Throwing dirt on the temple wall or being the first one to cast a stone is not what we are here for and Lynn deserves our help, support and prayers. Please....when you come into this place of worship....leave the ego at the door. Love to you all....your friend, Patrick

Email: jensen5200@comcast.net

Thank you Knight Michael...

Oh Lynn,

You are welcome. I just realized I have been praying a lot today on RITA and well, I just felt led. Must be the Holy Spirit nudging me. Without RITA well....I would be lost. I can never thank you enough for all you have done to keep this website running. And I pray that our Lord gives you strength and surrounds you with His love

Goodnight everyone....I am going to go and spend some quiet time alone. Thank you for understanding and still loving me.

Lynn ~~~

Is there any way to do a group cleansing.....?

Panthia
Oh dear Lynn,

I am so sorry that this is happening. Here you are still trying to recuperate from your recent surgery and you are being subjected to petty disagreements.

RITA please.....we are in the final stretch. Our Lord is poised for His return. We must get along, we must show love and respect for each other. Our enemy is attempting to destroy us through every means possible. We are all under attack right now and we need to prop each other up and keep up the good fight right to the end. We are a family and families sometimes disagree but our Lord commands us to love each other and to forgive each other.

Lord Jesus, we come boldly to your throne. Please help the members of RITA to come together and show each other love and respect. Please help our Lynn, Donna and Brenda to be strong moderators. Give them peace in their decisions, surround them with your Love and Wisdom. We pray that RITA will be a strong voice proclaiming your victory and showing the world that You Lord are our truth and light and through You we will be granted eternal life. In Jesus name we pray, Amen

Lynn, sending you a great big hug Love you Dear Sister. Get your rose ready because it won't be long now

ysiC Panthia

AMEN Panthia!
I truly love and admire and respect everyone on rita.
We all have our good days and our bad days, but we are here together and are soon to be in the very presence of Our Lord! Let us press on and press in as we commit to walk in love and forgiveness~

Lynn,
May the Mighty One of heaven grant you pleasant dreams and lead you beside the still waters and green pastures.
Love your BIC

Knight Michael

God Bless you Lynn and may the angels keep watch over you tonight. May you have the" peace that surpasses all understanding" and wake up refreshed.

YOU ARE LOVED!

Miss Lynn-I am so sorry that you are being "bothered"!!!
I will be praying for you sweet sister!!

Sorry you are going through this Lynn!

As far as forgiving others on the board Kolleen, that is a great idea! I have never been hurt by any of you and hope that I have never hurt anyone! Love in Christ!!!

I am so sorry to hear all of this.
I love everyone here at RITA. Your postings are a source of knowledgement and encouragement to me.
If I have inadvertantly hurt someone with one of my post please accept my heartfelt apology and know that it was not done on purpose.
Your sister in the Lord.

Lynn, I too am disappointed to hear that there is such bickering going on within RITA. Now is not the time for us to be bickering and not getting along. I am sorry you have had to deal with this... you are such a blessing to us, we should all sleep on it a night or two before e-mailing you with complaints and ask the Lord to give us peace through the disagreements.

Praying for you and the other mods and all here at RITA to have peace within our hearts and minds - THE LORD IS COMING SOON!!! How would we want Him to find us? At peace or with ill feelings toward others?

Dear Lynn,

I felt a sadness when I read what you wrote. You have health problems yourself-you don't need to be stressed out any more. I am truly sorry.

This website means so much to me. The love, prayers, and support I've received from all of you is priceless to me. Thank you all so much!

Lynn, I think you, Donna, and Brenda are doing a wonderful job. I pray that God blesses all of you for being our moderators. I thank you all from the bottom of my heart.

Sleep well, dear sister. I pray that you wake up refreshed and stress-free tomorrow morning.

Amen and amen; Lynn hope and pray you are feeling rested today. You have done a beautiful work for the Lord with this forum and like Lisaleenie says I too have hugely the prayer and friendship I have here. It's gorgeous weather over here (in the UK) so I'll bet it's nice where you are too. Spring is here! And our Homecoming is even nearer!
love
Ditta

Heavenly Father,
This vessel prays.That you will restore HAROMNY
and PEACE on this YOUR website.
And shower the moderators with blessings untold.
In JESUS name,
Star

"...fulfill my joy by being likeminded, having the same love, being of one accord, of one mind. Let nothing be done through selfish ambition or conceit, but in lowliness of mind let each esteem others better than himself....

This is hard - and I have been heavy hearted for at least two days, but honestly don't know yet what it concerns. But I woke up at 4am and this thread was on my mind. I said to the Lord, if you want me to share what I see, when I open the bible, I will need confimation...I saw this on the page I opened to:

"Come and let us attack him with the tongue, and let us not give heed to any of his words" Jer 18

And that very thing seems to be why this thread was begun. I mentioned group cleansing with no knowledge of how that might work, but possibly the air can't be cleared unless we become aware of why it might be needed on Rita, so the pulsing heart of Rita is continually cleansed before the Lord for His soon return.

When I first came to Rita, I was overjoyed - and still am to have found this forum. But into it, I began to feel something running thru the forum, that seemed like flattery and favoritism.

For the one's who are not favored and "flattered," it can be painful. I am using that as an example, and am in NO way saying we are to be flattering others, or favoring different one's above the others.

There will always be those who stand out more than others for a variety of reasons amongst the sheep. And that should mean we rightly show our appreciation for them in their giftings, while not forgetting to also remember and esteem the one's who don't stand out so much, but who are just as important and loved by the Lord.

There were numerous times that some threads seemed more like highschool popularity threads where certain one's get all the attention, with many upbeat replies, and much fussing over, while lesser known members post similarly, yet receive little response, and without similar gusto or enthusiam for their similar post. (referring to the main body of Rita, and not to one's who come in to the forum to stir up trouble)

I know I have asked specific questions or made comments to specific people, without response.

I have seen in prayer requests where it is common that some receive high double digit replies, and others routinely receive low single digits.

When needs are expressed, some are replied to over and above others by certain one's, who then don't reply to and grace others lesser known, simarlarly, in their just as important needs.

I have seen some newbies receive enormous welcome's, and fanfare, while others have received next to nothing....

I have seen certain one's showered with fanfare, while others are left without....what looks like inclusion for some, and exclusion for others.

That is the one painful thing that I have noticed, where I feel Rita could come up higher for everyone, in making more of an effort to have as much concern and similar response for the one, as for the other. Believe me, the one's "left out" feel the pain, but say nothing. And it is painfully difficult for me to post about this.

I am referring here to a specific area of concern, and am not meaning each one needs to answer every post, which is impossible with our varying schedules. But I am referring to esteeming each other as equally as possible by not ignoring the lesser known, or one's we may feel miffed at.

I have probably ruffled afew feathers at Rita! Rita has a focus, and fellowship is the natural extension of that focus. For me, Rita is a learning experience, where we all have various viewpoints, and are working to understand the others point of view. I love the back and forth, and the ability for each one to involve themselves, and take out of each post what is meaningful, helpful, and what ministers to them. But I also agree with another poster that, if you don't like the subject matter, just move on to other threads, and let the one's involved work the issue's out, hopefully in acceptance understanding and to the end, love, in spite of the differences.

On another post and another subject I shared something I had heard about that, unless you have worked thru conflict with someone who claims they are a friend, you won't really know if they are a true friend. So, if I have offended anyone, please accept my apologies, and know that nothing personal was intended. When I respond, it's out of my understanding from the Word, and not personl attack.

I love you Lynn, Donna and Brenda, and Rita family, and am grateful to have found you all! I am one of those who has felt "loved less" here, and if that is true, then just please keep working with me and responding, and we'll overcome.

Dear Kolleen,

This was the first thread I clicked on when I woke up this morning, and saw your comments on how you felt hurt and ignored sometimes, and I admired the courage it took for you to be honest about your feelings. I understand about that kind of hurt myself. But I just want to say that if I have ever done anything to make you feel bad, I really apologize, dear sis. I've always enjoyed your posts, with your insight and humor.

Hugs from your sis.

Psalm 46:10-11 (Amplified Bible)
10Let be and be still, and know (recognize and understand) that I am God. I will be exalted among the nations! I will be exalted in the earth!

11The Lord of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our Refuge (our High Tower and Stronghold). Selah [pause, and calmly think of that]!

Kolleen..

It is "funny" that you have posted that because a few months ago God showed me the exact same thing..So what you wrote is a confirmation from God that you are right..

thank you sis

Email: sbell48907@aol.com

Kolleen, my Colorado sis!

I doubt anyone would be offended by what you wrote above - you were just expressing your feelings in a kind a gentle manner.

Perspective is such a funny thing!

I think it's so interesting that you see yourself as possibly less loved or responded to in the group - let me tell you how I think of you. When I saw that you were in Colorado, my first thought was "Oh WOW - one of the MAIN and POPULAR folks at RITA lives right here by me! I want to meet her in person because she's one of the in-crowd!"

LOL - of course I want to meet you for coffee because you are my sister in the Lord too - but just to let you know that my first thought was that I could maybe meet a main player on RITA and how cool that would be.

So, you see, perspective is everything.

I hope I have never made you or anyone else on RITA feel unimportant or less loved, and if I have, I am very sorry. I think of you completely the opposite!!

By the way, I sent you an email about where we can meet and about our brother Patrick who lives here also!

Blessings sis!!

Email: DiChapman1@aol.com

No Leenie, I have never experienced that with you - honestly. You are a very endearing person, and I would like to be more like you!

There was some of my experience in what I wrote, but I also wrote for others because of what I've seen happening overall at various times.

I was hoping that point would be understood, and considered as a check, so that all feel the love and the welcome of Rita on a more equal basis.

Maybe that didn't come across, and it only sounded as tho it pertained solely to me....it was meant as a check of ourselves as a whole, to be free of any lack of esteeming all members within Rita. Maybe I did a poor job of expressing that.

Thank you all dear brothers and sisters for your love and prayers.

Kolleen,

You are so precious to me and I never want to feel left out or ignored...not ever. What you suggested, a group cleansing, is happening now on this thread. We needed to hear what you had to say and how you feel. Everyone, please know that you are loved, not just by me or other brothers and sister, but Jesus loves you so very much, and after all isn't that the most important thing in our lives right now!! We must please our Lord and Savior, at all costs we must do this.

I love ya all a whole bunches...........Lynn

I am feeling better today guys, thank you so much.

Love...........Lynn

Sarah - thank you so much for YOUR confirmation! This has really been a scary thing to post, so you don't know how I appreciate your reply.

I don't want this to be about me tho.

I felt I was seeing something - for a long while - that I've taken to the Lord, and maybe the heavy feeling I was having was that He wanted it in the light, and I didn't want to post it!!!

Kolleen:

Thank you for your courage in posting your observations/concerns about RITA. Without wishing to provoke trouble, I would simply like to acknowledge that I have seen the same patterns.

Some are more open, some more cautious, and it is easy to affirm those with whom we readily agree; yet harder to do so when we disagree. I am just as human as the next person, so I apologize for my tendency to become annoyed when beliefs conflict.

I am finding that it is difficult to communicate clearly in posts - there are no facial expressions or voice inflections to clarify/help us "read" another's intentions, so it is particularly important for us not to draw quick conclusions or reply emotionally to another's post.

Anyway, thank you for helping us all to remember the blessing that is RITA, and how we all want to be on good terms when we meet at the Eastern Gate!

P.S. Just for the record, for those of you who may feel your prayer requests aren't always noticed - I don't always post my prayer/support because I may not be "logged in", and what I might have prayed has already been more adequately posted by others and (being human) I don't want to appear as if I'm trying to put my name out there just for all to see. One can still intercede for another without "logging in" for a visible post, and there must be other members here who don't always post for these or similar reasons. So please don't think your request has gone unseen/uncared about...

P.S. #2(specifically for Kolleen) HOW could I forget this?? Your sensitive concern for those who may feel overlooked/not favored truly touched me! Such love is so refreshing - thank you!

Kolleen, thanks for your insight. I try to welcome the new posters as I see them, but I am afraid I don't always have the time to hit every post. I will try to make it a priority to welcome our new brothers and sisters as they step forward out of the shadows.

Lynn,
I am glad to hear that you are feeling better. This forum is such a blessing to so many. It is always distressing to hear of strife and discord amongst our family. The bible says that people will know we are Christians by our love. We should filter everything we post through that lens.

Dear Diane ~ you are being so honest here!

I honestly don't know why you would think that about me, but I want you to know I am not main or popular in my thinking. I know what you are trying to say and I love you for it, but that's the very thing my post was about, and I know you get that.

And see, the very fact that you stated "main and popular" is what my post was about. Please don't take this personally, but that is the "unspoken" thing that is also seen on Rita, that hurts those who want to feel that they "belong" as much as the next person.

Thank you for you perspective, but know that I am an ordinary person! Love to you and thanks, and will catch your email in a bit

Lynn:

I shouldn't let all the others thank you without adding my own appreciation.

You set a very good example of how we are to be patient and loving with others - even in disagreement. I admire your patience and evident love and concern for the well being of each of us here. I hope that everyone (and also newcomers who may not understand your own challenges)will try not to unnecessarily overburden you or Donna and Brenda (also moderators here).

It is so true that each one is unique, "fearfully and wonderfully made", so hopefully we will treat one another with the respect that glorifies the One Who made us and brought us together.

(Sorry for the platitudes, the longer my posts go, the worse it gets. My kids get tired of my lectures! )

Thank you so much Lynn...so very much!!!

I am still shaking in my.....slippers.....at posting this, and I am also so thankful that you see a cleanse taking place. I believe it's from the Lord. Love to you

Bless you heart, Kolleen, I know how hard it was for you to bravely post what you did. Good for you, sis, to have that kind of courage!! I know how hard it is to spill your guts and put yourself out there, sometmes without a reply. I've done it myself, so I know!! It can be extremely difficult.

Thank you for your kind words....and I'm so relieved to know that I haven't made you feel bad! I try very hard to acknowledge each reply to my posts because I want everyone to know how much their input, prayers, and comments meant to me.

Thank you New Creation for your acknowledgment of seeing the same patterns. When one does step out, it is so encouraging to know there is confirmation.

I don't even think the issue is getting annoyed, or having to work thru subject matter, but to me the issue is, that we work thru and work thru, until we either agree, or agree to disagree, and end with peace. Even the Lord knows we get annoyed - He just says to deal with it before the sun goes down!

Funny that you say that about feeling you have trouble communicating in posting. I have more trouble communicating in person and am much better at expressing myself in writing (DIANE - HELLOOOO.....)

And also to again clarify....I guess I'm trying to point out that we all need the hugs, the love and the photo's and the fun....and the effort to go the extra mile as much as possible for everyone....distributed to each one, not just a select few.

That's the hurt, and the heart I've tried to approach here. Love you New Creation

Hi Knight Michael - Please know that to me the issue wasn't/isn't so much that new posters aren't being acknowledged - it is that this newbie or that newbie gets a whole lot of fanfare, while others do not.

I'm not trying to talk about "rules" or "have to's," I'm only pointing these things out so that hopefully we can see how the vast differences can make one's who don't receive much, feel.

I know we cannot be everything to everyone all the time, and I'm not saying live by the letter of the law - but rather the spirit!

There are always the one's who feel on the outside looking in, and I think it's God's desire that we are more one, and not out of balance towards one another.

Thank you Knight Michael

Hi Kolleen, I know you understand what I meant when I said "popular and main" folks. I wasn't saying that some weren't popular or main, I was just trying to help eveyone see that others don't necessarily perceive us as we perceive ourselves. We may think others aren't responding to us, or we don't feel part of the group, but others think we're just fine and consider us a main part of the group. I think of everyone on RITA as special and "popular" because we are all "popular or stars" to Jesus. We are His Children and Bride and all are special.

Anyway, I'm not all that great at communicating by my writing but I hope I am able to get my point across

By the way, sis - if you are uncomfortable with communication in person, we don't have to meet just because you live here. Please don't feel any pressure to do that if you don't want. I'm just happy to know another RITAN is close by. That is comforting to me.

Blessings to you sis. Looks like we're finally going to get some rain around here!!

Email: DiChapman1@aol.com

Yes, dear Diane I know what you are saying exactly about perception. Communication is so good when it's there, and for those who aren't afraid of it, for so many different reasons.

And no, about meeting, I already emailed you that we should so no worries at all. I'm glad to know you are near also, and Diane, we can go up TOGETHER!!! Blessings back to you, and see you in the near future when we can arrange it!

Hi everbody! I am appreciating everyone's openness, honesty, and love displayed on this thread!

I tried to reply this morning... I wrote out the whole thing, only to have it click off and go back to the index right before posting. Now I'm finally getting back on here...with Arabel fussing at me, but you gotta do what you gotta do...

Lynn, I love you dearly. Thanks for letting us know what's going on, and expressing yourself! (Of course then it makes one wonder...are any of my posts bothering people?)

We must aim to please the Lord alone, speaking truth to one another IN LOVE. Bickering should not be happening; neither should favoritism and flattery. Kolleen, I'm glad you wrote what you wrote. No one is "more special" than anyone else. Now I know why Romans 12 was put into my mind the other night, to post on RITA!

Christ's LOVE truly is the answer.

"Beloved, let us love one another. For love is of God, and everyone that loves is born of God and knows God. He that loveth not, knoweth not God, for God is love." (1 Jn. 4:7-8)

Much love to you all!!!

~Char

Kolleen my dear beautiful Sister,

Thank you for your honest post here. A lesson for all, we are all equal in the body. Each and every brother or sister is beautiful and very special in not only my eyes but our King.

I ask everyone here-

I Paul do not want any form of praise or honour for anything that I post on RITA. I love you all as my brothers and sisters in Christ. To him be all the glory and praise. I am his servant, I am just like you all here. I do not want any favortism of flattery.
I want to share his love with you all so as a body we all grow together in his love.

If there is one thing that would make me leave me RITA family, it would be if I thought I was leading you astray, hurting another, or taking glory away from the only one that deserves the glory- JESUS.
I am a no body, I am the worst of sinners, saved by his grace and love. I can only boast about him.

I love you all
ybiC / Paul

Agreeing with you Charity and appreciating your words. And love the group hug! One day hopefully soon, we will all do that for REAL!

Paul, you are such a humble man, and I have everything to learn from you.

I want you to know that honor is not wrong when it is due, in the Lord...Ps 15 talks about the character of those who may dwell with the Lord, and verse 4 and before says, that he who walks uprightly honors those who fear the Lord. Which is what we all strive for here. So...in that sense you are honored, and so are we all, as we fear Him.

But I hear and understand your heart and so does the Lord. Blessings Paul

Oh Dear Kolleen... you are so brave and I love you for your honesty. I have to admit I too have had that same thought at times.... and worried about the responses that are so high and others get so few. I would never want to hurt anyone's feelings and I hope I haven't at any time, if I have I am truly sorry.

You are not alone in having these thoughts at times, you are just braver than anyone else and I think you make a very good point. I too don't always respond but it doesn't mean I have not prayed for that person's special needs ... I admit some nights I just stay quiet because I'm tired or don't have the time.

I love you for your honesty and your tender heart for the feelings of others .... and you're right, it's not a popularity contest although at times it might seem so to the more quiet brothers and sisters here at Rita. Thank you for your reminding us to be careful for everyone's feelings.

Thank you also Shirley for your confirmation. I know I have never talked with any of you about this before, but I believed I was not the only one who observed the same thing.

I didn't feel brave tho, I felt a measure of fear - but I believe the Lord is bringing us all thru it, so that as a whole we can be alittle more watchful with care.

I know so many are busy and stretched for time, or tired as you say, but that's not really what I was speaking to. It was more that when we have the time, to make more of an effort to notice who might be receiving less than others and try to give them alittle more of what some routinely receive. When we have the time, to be observant for that kind of situation.

Thank you for you kind words Shirley, love, Kolleen

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com