Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Journey from Passover to Pentecost

We are in a process of receiving our boundaries for the future. Remember, we are in the transition time between Passover and Pentecost. This was the time that the people of Israel left the captivity of Egypt and began their journey toward the Promised Covenant Land. This promise had been made approximately 400 years prior by God to Abraham. This was a time of transition for the people.

The Lord directed His people on a route that would prevent excessive warfare and position them at Mt. Sinai to receive His instructions and boundaries for their future. However, they grew impatient, turned to an old form of worship, and eventually wandered for 40 years. Declare that this will not happen in your life! Decree that you will watch as you form and enter new boundaries. Be patient! Stay in God's timing. We are journeying toward Pentecost: new boundaries, new revelation, new provision, and new power! Ask the Lord to lead you in worshipping in a new way.

Chuck Pierce
April 16, 2010

Re: Journey from Passover to Pentecost

Passover 2010

other indications pointing to the time frame of 2010-2017

Email: scuggers1@gmail.com

TSue, Maybe this is another clue!! If we are in that time period described above, maybe a 40 day count from Passover is the Ascension and that is when we will go to our promised land!! Maybe this mirrors the 40 years of being in the wilderness and for us it is a 40 day count!!

Texas Sue
Stay in God's timing. We are journeying toward Pentecost: new boundaries, new revelation, new provision, and new power! Ask the Lord to lead you in worshipping in a new way.

Love this teaching, insightful and wise for the watchers, T/Sue . .

The Gathering feels great these days, . . Jesus is stirring the Bride, . . seemingly, His Hand is extended ready for the call!!!

TSue,TexL, Tom, CJ Had to bump this up, wondering if this sounds like a clue - 40 days from Passover to the Ascension, also there were 40 years wandering in the wilderness before entering the promised land! Maybe this 40 year period is a clue for us to count 40 days from Passover to Ascension for a rapture date?!

Scuggers, Donna and Melissa, I hope it is a clue and that Ascension Day is our departure date. That would be just too wonderful.

Sue, I was reading a devotional this morning that spoke about the 40 day period of the flood, must have been the rain part, and also the 40 days that Jesus showed himself on the earth before the Ascension.

Then when I saw this post I was wondering if there is a connection! Wondering what the significance of a 40 day time period is in the bible.

Texas Sue
TSue,TexL, Tom, CJ Had to bump this up, wondering if this sounds like a clue - 40 days from Passover to the Ascension, also there were 40 years wandering in the wilderness before entering the promised land! Maybe this 40 year period is a clue for us to count 40 days from Passover to Ascension for a rapture date?!
Texas Sue

Melissa

Scuggers, Donna and Melissa, I hope it is a clue and that Ascension Day is our departure date. That would be just too wonderful.
Sue, I was reading a devotional this morning that spoke about the 40 day period of the flood, must have been the rain part, and also the 40 days that Jesus showed himself on the earth before the Ascension.

Then when I saw this post I was wondering if there is a connection! Wondering what the significance of a 40 day time period is in the bible.
Melissa

Ascension Thursday (Iyar 29/Sivan 1 - which could be the day of the Rapture – at sunset?) is on May 13, 2010. Exactly 60 inclusive days later is Av 1 (July 11), the last solar eclipse of three solar eclipses for three years running – all on Av 1.

only about 2 weeks more!

Scuggers, I like your calendar! It was interesting that last year the temple mount people presented the cornerstone to the third temple on Ascension day which was also Jerusalem day.

At the time I wondered if this was the cornerstone that they would be stumbling over! This year Jerusalem day also coincides with Ascension day!

Still wondering if the number 40 means anything that we could tie the church into, for the 40 day count from Passover.

Something that I did find for the No. 40 is that it is a time of testing, probation or of being tried and each time ends with a time or item of blessing.

numberinscripture - the number fourty

Great reference!! Thanks Tom

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com