Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Need a little prayer

Hello Everyone,
I did a boneheaded thing last night.
I woke up around 2am and went to put drops in my eyes.
(I have dry eyes).
Well I accidently poked myself in the right eye with my finger nail. To say it hurt would be a hugh unerstatement.
I of course washed it out quickly with eye wash and started praying and praying that I didn't damage my eye and for the pain to go away.
After a long while I feel asleep and when I woke up the pain was gone but my eye was half open and a little blurry.
I went to the eye Dr and she said I had abrasions and wrote me an Rx for a antibiotic. I have to go back Mon afternoon to see her again. She said if it does not show improvement I will have to see an opthamologist. I am just worried that I did permanent damage to my eye. It seems improved so I am encouraged by that. I am asking you to join me in prayer that my eye heals completely without any damage.
Thank you all for your love and support.

Re: Need a little prayer

"He sendeth his word, and healeth them." Psalm 107:20

Heavenly Father,

We thank you so much that you care for us so much, you even know how many hairs are on our heads.

Thank you for sending out your word and healing Little Anne's eys.

Father, in Jesus Name, we apply the healing balm of Gilead to her eyes and we thank you now that they are made perfect, as you are perfect Father.

In Jesus' name, Amen.

P.S. Corneal abrasions heal rapidly--within 24 hours.

Under His Shadow
You are a peach. Thank for the the prayer and the news about the abrasion.

I lift Anne up You God and speak supernatural healing to her eyes... I pray for a good report on monday with no problems and a complete healing..In Jesus name....

I ask Father that You give Anne sweet sleep this weekend and fill her heart with the peace that passes all understanding in Jesus name ...Thank You God that you have heard our prayers and that you are faithful and just..amen

With heartfelt thanks joyful susan.

Little Anne - that is such good news from Under His Shadow! Isn't Rita such a blessing to have such helpful knowledge for one another? Praying your eye heals quickly and no more problems by Monday.

Little Anne , your name makes me smile. I love it.

I hope your eye feels better even in the morning.

Dear LORD,

I lift up this dear sweet sister to You . Her name means graciousness I believe, and it makes me think of how gracious You are to us.

I ask for healing for her eye. That she recovers with out any damage at all to the eye and it is better in no time. You are The God who heals us and I don't limit what You are able to do.

I praise you and thank You that You know the way of the rightous.

In the name of our Healer Jesus,
Amen

Dear Lord,
We pray for healing for our Dear Sister Little Anne. May you restore her sight and give her peace from any anxiety. Lord, we thank you in advance for your healing touch. Amen.

Little Anne, I pray for you as well, dear sis.

"Dear Father, in the Name of Jesus, I ask for healing for Anne now and that her eye will be perfectly healed and that her vision will be good as new. I pray that she doesn't have any infection, and please remove all anxiety from her and give her a good night's sleep. In Jesus precious Name. Amen.

JESUS is the great physicion.
Please heal Little Anne's eye.
In JESUS name,
Star

Oh goodness Little Anne~

I am praying right now for your eye, In Jesus Name

What good news in the natural from Under His Shadow for you Annie! And to that Lord we just ask that you cup Your hand over Annie's eye, and do a finished work in repairing her eye, wholly and totally, in Jesus Name, thank You Father for Your goodness to Your children.

Ouch! Praying for you, dear, for no damage and for complete healing.

Dear Anne, how are you doing . . Agreeing in prayer with all, asking our God's healing over your eye . . .

Thank you so much to all of you.
My eye is doing better today.
God Bless all of you.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com