Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
AMERICAN LEADER TURNS BACK ON ISRAEL...DIRE CONSEQUENCES TO FOLLOW

As the world races toward judgment and the close of the dispensation of Grace, we need to reject any spirit of fear that tries to steal our joy of salvation and hope in our Saviors imminent return.

Our resident has officially severed our 60 year strong and friendly partnership with Israel, her leaders and her security.

But Israel doesn't need the US to be her champion and faithful protector. She has a much better ONE who is always reliable, faithful and true. All her enemies are in for a BIG surprise when they attempt to take advantage of Israels perceived weakness and vulnerability.

Click on the following for the up to the minute info. Be sure to listen to the Mark Levin radio program embed.

http://homelandsecurityus.com/archives/3703

Trumpet to the lips......lets roll

Re: AMERICAN LEADER TURNS BACK ON ISRAEL...DIRE CONSEQUENCES TO FOLLOW

Sorry, Tom, but no can listen to anything audio nor video for Ms. Victor & myself. So, you'll have to share with us two ladies about what's bein' said on that radio program, re: Israel & her enemies, etc. OK? TY

But Israel doesn't need the US to be her champion and faithful protector. She has a much better ONE who is always reliable, faithful and true. All her enemies are in for a BIG surprise when they attempt to take advantage of Israels perceived weakness and vulnerability.

Tom, That is a pretty strong title! This is just my opinion, but it seems that our military is very Christian and is the best in the world. The Obama administration would have to be brain dead to not be following their advise in this matter.

I do agree though with the above content of your post and think that it will take the rapture and the removal of the restrainer to make Israel be out on their own.

I do think that there is a lot of misinformation out in the media right now, but logically, it seems that it will take the rapture to remove the protection of our Christian military!

Ladies,
The link above takes you a web page that does have links to audio, but you can still access the information in the article...hope that helps!

As I was reading this it struck me how I only wished the problems we are having with this president were because he is half black. If only we were dealing with issue's of race, rather than what we are facing with this man.

But rather, into his presidency, we are in shock and the rude awakening that, as the article says, we are instead dealing with:

"Barack Hussein Obama, true to his Muslim heritage and Arab roots is leading America down the most dangerous foreign policy road in the history of the United States and perhaps all of human history"

"But Israel doesn't need the US to be her champion and faithful protector. She has a much better ONE who is always reliable, faithful and true. All her enemies are in for a BIG surprise when they attempt to take advantage of Israels perceived weakness and vulnerability. "

I agree Tom...Israel does not NEED US.....But
WE do need Her!

I believe all the blessing we have had in the past
few years, was because of our relationship with Israel. Now that we have dumped her, God owes
us nothing.

Hi Folks of RITA, may I point out a few things here?
As for Israel not needing the USA......Its true that
Almighty God, YHVH is the one Israel OUGHT TO BE trust
ing in, but, it at present doesn't do so. Some here and there in Israel do so, but not as a political
nation.

Its been awhile, since 1973, the war fought
over Sinai and The Golan, do any of you remember that
war? Israel was being over run in the Sinai, and it
was barely holding on in the Golan, IT WAS DESPARATE
( capital emphasis on the situation, not shouting )
and Golda Meier didn't know where to turn. She called
Richard ( Tricky Dick ) Nixon in the middle of the nite, and implored him to help them NOW. Nixon said
he recalled right then, his mother telling him as a
young man, that someday he may be in a place to help
the people of Israel, and he should DO IT. In the next
morning he told his staff to give Israel any help they
needed, and it was done. Massive airlifts of munitions
and equipment where flying out of the east coast chop
chop !

Please consider that God Almighty does use the USA to get help delivered sometimes.

Just throwing this in as a point for this discussion,
and yes, dire consequences could be forthcoming for
the O adminsitration.

That is why I pray : Lord God, behold and see that I
and your people trusting You, DO NOT AGREE with the
actions of this administration ! Be merciful, I and
many millions more of us did NOT vote to elect this
man, please take notice of this and remember us if You
must deal harshly with this administration, In Jesus
Name, So Be It.

Blessings

Dewey

Email: jmcdudes@hotmail.com

Kolleen
As I was reading this it struck me how I only wished the problems we are having with this president were because he is half black. If only we were dealing with issue's of race, rather than what we are facing with this man.

But rather, into his presidency, we are in shock and the rude awakening that, as the article says, we are instead dealing with:

"Barack Hussein Obama, true to his Muslim heritage and Arab roots is leading America down the most dangerous foreign policy road in the history of the United States and perhaps all of human history"

Kolleen as I was reading this it just sent chills down my spine. How could someone like this be elected only 7 years after the 9-11 terrorist attact of 2001? Just cannot wrap my brain around that still. I believe he is actually a Luceferian Illuminati but leans toward muslims who worship the same "god" of the underworld. You know, the one who comes to steal, KILL and destroy? Makes me feel like we have fallen into the twilight zone.

Great post Dewey!!

Its been awhile, since 1973, the war fought
over Sinai and The Golan, do any of you remember that
war? Israel was being over run in the Sinai, and it
was barely holding on in the Golan, IT WAS DESPARATE
( capital emphasis on the situation, not shouting )
and Golda Meier didn't know where to turn. She called
Richard ( Tricky Dick ) Nixon in the middle of the nite, and implored him to help them NOW. Nixon said
he recalled right then, his mother telling him as a
young man, that someday he may be in a place to help
the people of Israel, and he should DO IT. In the next
morning he told his staff to give Israel any help they
needed, and it was done. Massive airlifts of munitions
and equipment where flying out of the east coast chop
chop !

The report I heard said that Nixon called his staff in the middle of the night after talking with Golda Meir. Someone on the staff started to raise objections and Nixon shut him up and said, "Just do it! Send them everything we've got".

I also heard that when the U.S. was initially approached by the PM, Golda Meir, for help Kissenger laughed and said, "It's time for the Jews to bleed a little". Hard to believe that he is also a Jew. Don't know if its true but I heard that Hitler was also part Jewish and the son of a Baptist preacher.

Tom
As the world races toward judgment and the close of the dispensation of Grace, we need to reject any spirit of fear that tries to steal our joy of salvation and hope in our Saviors imminent return.

Our resident has officially severed our 60 year strong and friendly partnership with Israel, her leaders and her security.

Click on the following for the up to the minute info. Be sure to listen to the Mark Levin radio program embed.

http://homelandsecurityus.com/archives/3703

Trumpet to the lips......lets roll

Good point Tom, we shall not fear for we have the Lord Almighty on our side!!! I pray for all those who are going to be left behind!! I pray that we are all found worthy to escape the Hell that is coming on this earth!!

Let's stay in prayer and share the good news!! Jesus is coming back!!!

Email: brandonpalmer@charter.net

I'm with you Texas Sue ~ his administration is really frightening! IF I didn't have the Lord, I think I would be terrified for where this country, and this world is headed!

I don't know actually what Obama is - he seems to lean toward every false god. But he is projecting that his roots are in evil, with evil intent, no matter how he tries to deceive our ears - and boy - does he try!! And no one can say that he is not responsible for what he's projecting!

He projects that he's "lovin-it!" while he dismantles everything we have held dear about our Country.

Kolleen, you used a very key word - ROOTS! The fruit reveals the roots. If you haven't seen it yet, go to Donna's post -"Thank you Obama" where Rush plays a clip of BO at a fundraiser laughing at all of us on "tax day". Evil incarnate.

Remember, everyone...God is in COMPLETE control of all things at all times, and these issues/events/happenings are all carried out/accomplished as a result of His allowing them to be for His greater glory.

Maranatha!

YES MA'AM Texas Sue, you heard right about the remarks from Kissinger, if you get the opportunity
watch the programs by the Military Channel on The Yom
Kippur War, maybe even the Discovery Channel. I have
watched these programs twice during the past 3 months.
And you heard right about the meeting also. On the
programs I watched, interviews with key personnel in
the mix set forth just what you shared.

An aside here, the program narrator made it clear that
the Nixon Admin was VERY anti semitic! Including
Nixon himself.

As for Hitler, his father was a Postal System worker,
and his mother a local hook. He was half jewish.

God Bless all,

Dewey

Email: jmcdudes@hotmail.com

There was an unannounced drill last Thursday by Israeli security forces and I am trying to find what the code name is, its relevant. Israel said too, they will "Send Syria back to the stone age!!!!!!! I don't think Syria and Hezbollah is going to heed that warning.

As for America, its a matter of time before a major natural disaster.

Email: maria callison@hotmail.com

Maria,

The code name for the drill was "Heavenly Angels". I thought that was significant too.

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3876648,00.html

Thanks! I was unable to click on that link! Very significant for them and us!!!

Email: maria callison@hotmail.com

Here you go Maybe Today:
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3876648,00.html

Dewey, I don't have TV anymore since a year ago, but I may be able to find the program online. I would love to see it. Evidently Nixon's mother had a powerful influence on him and God used that to bring help to the Jews when they needed help. Awesome God!

corgi mom maria
Thanks! I was unable to click on that link! Very significant for them and us!!!

I couldn't agree more.

Dewey
Hi Folks of RITA, may I point out a few things here?
As for Israel not needing the USA......Its true that
Almighty God, YHVH is the one Israel OUGHT TO BE trust
ing in, but, it at present doesn't do so. Some here and there in Israel do so, but not as a political
nation.

Dewey

Dewey, in reading your statement above, it brought to my remembrance the scriptures in Ez chapter 36 and starting in v. 22 where the context is the future restoration of Israel back to its God given land.

"Therefore say to the house of Israel, "thus saith the Lord God: "I do not do this for your sake, O house of Israel, but for my Holy Names sake, which you have profaned among the nations wherever you went. V24 "For I will take you from among the nations, gather you out of all countries, and bring you into your own land."

So it is clear that Israel returns to the land in unbelief, and, that is the spiritual state she is still in today. But read the next verse.

V25 "Then I will sprinkle clean water on you, and you shall be clean; I will cleanse you from ALL your filthiness and from all your idols. V26 I will give you a NEW HEART and put a NEW SPIRIT within you; I will take the heart of stone out of your flesh and give you a heart of flesh. etc. etc. etc.""

Isn't God so good. That is exactly what he has already done for you and me as His Sons' Bride. Why shouldn't God the Father also do it for His Wife, Israel??

Isn't it just awesome to look back and remember when He removed our heart of stone. All praise and glory be unto Ha Shem. (His name).

Tom

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com