Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Iceland Volcano and Lion of Judah

Hi -

New here - have been lurking for over a year.

Saw this video on You Tube of the volcano in Iceland taken on April 15. Around the 15 - 20 second mark, the clouds look like a lion ready to pounce to me. Can anyone else see that, or have I just imagined it? Don't have the computer capabilites to cut a frame for posting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Pazzn44zDs

Perhaps someone could make it clickable!

Enjoy reading all of your posts so much.

Blessings from Houston, Texas,

~Peggy

Email: cidp@aol.com

Re: Iceland Volcano and Lion of Judah

Yes Peggy it looks that way to me too.....

I see the lion!

When you post a vid from youtube, just look under "VIEWS", you will see "EMBED" click on that and it will highlight the a whole bunch of words (lol) then just copy and paste...voila!

yep, I see him.

Thank you Peggy for this video and welcome Sis to RITA.

I'm glad you joined in.

Your brother Joe who likes this sort of "stuff". Earth science is very interesting.

Oh yes...I saw the lion as well

Email: jpcarr@att.net

I sort of saw a lion shape - clouds are so telling sometimes!

But I'm wondering how that plane flew so near for the photo's, without having the problems to the motors for which the whole aviation system is grounded over there?

Kolleen
I sort of saw a lion shape - clouds are so telling sometimes!

But I'm wondering how that plane flew so near for the photo's, without having the problems to the motors for which the whole aviation system is grounded over there?

HAHA Kolleen I thought the same thing!

In the other post I could see the lamb, now I can see a lion. HMMM...

Thanks everyone for your comments. The lion just jumped out at me when I first saw it - but that was late at night and perhaps the imaginative area of my brain was more receptive then, thought I still saw it this morning in the video.

I find myself spending a lot of time watching clouds, and there is a lot of sky to observe in Houston. Not a good thing to do when driving!

We will not be watching from below much longer -Hallelujah!

It did not occur to me how the airplane was able to fly - when were the planes grounded? This footage is from the 15th.

Have always enjoyed earth science as well Joseph. His creation is beautiful to behold.

~Your Sis,

Peggy

I SEE IT! No wait, I am looking at my avatar. Just Kidding, but it is pretty obvious.Love to All, Neal

The King is comng to set things straight!!!

Hi Peggy, I am so glad you showed us that picture, I saw this clip before but didn't see the Lion until you pointed it out. Welcome!!!, I am new here too and this is a very in tune to God group.

Email: newskinagain167@yahoo.com

HEY ~ I know what that lamb and lion are doing!!!!

They are pouncing on that horrible demonic "face" below them (if you havent' seen it...see it to know what I mean)

Peggy, welcome to the group! Glad you're here.

Every time I hear the name Peggy, I think of the movie Peggy Sue got Married. Do you see that? It was one of my favorites!

Thanks for sharing the pics!

That is amazing!!!!

I wonder if it was a P3 that was flying near this. They fly over hurricanes. I've heard that if a P3 loses an engine you can still fly it, you just have to be really strong so, the larger pilots in the Navy fly on these planes.

Email: maria callison@hotmail.com

Yes,I Clearly See a LAMB,And a Lion,He has His Claws,out Ready to Pounce,Hail,to The Lion of Judah!!wow Glory,Glory,Glory!!

Hi Peggy

I believe it's Bruce Turner's message tread that has the picture of the demonic face. The Lion of Judah will pounce on that for sure! VC

Peggy dear Sis,

Welcome to RITA my dear Sister. Hope you enjoy the family as we await together for our blessed hope. So excited that you have made yourself known

Love ybiC / Paul

It's a lion alright.Looks very angry.
Thank you for the post.
Bless you,
Star

That lamb looks like "Lamb Chops" - anyone remember her? Those sweet eyelashes and everything!!!!

And oh yea - it does look like a lion pouncing doesn't it? Those are some amazing cloud formations!

Welcome Peggy! Thanks for posting!

Dearest Sisters and Brothers,

Just finished a long post and then it disappeared when I tried to preview it. Don't know what I did, but hopefully this one won't suffer the same fate

PraiseHim, I am new to the group as well, and also new to posting anything for an unknown audience to read, and yet feel the connection here with other believers, so have decided to tiptoe into the waters.

Kolleen and Victory C, yes I have seen the demonic face that was posted of the Iceland volcano. It reminded me of the painting "The Scream" - only worse.

Diane C, I have not seen the movie Peggy Sue Got Married. Have never been partial to my moniker - perhaps would have liked it more had my middle name been Sue, but alas it is Ann. Have a sister named Sue!

KM, thank you for putting the two cloud pics together for easy viewing and also for posting the other real lion pic. He looks very contented me thinks.

Corgi Mom Maria, do you own a corgi! Hope my avatar shows up - if so, this is my "beast", aka Tonka. Corgis are adorable - sometimes - I guess that is why I love them!

Brother Paul, all of your messages just ooze with love. Always feel blessed after reading them.

Neal and Star thanks for the encouragement!

Have been a lurker for so long, don't know how much I will have to add to this group.

Feel blessed to have been welcomed so warmly by all!

~ Peggy

That is fabulous Peggy, he is beautiful. My corgi is a sable and white and yes, she has that independent mind and likes to have the last word. She is my shadow, makes sure I get up on time in the morning, I could not live without her.

Last week we went to this restaurant and sat outside near the door. She greeted everyone as they came in, kids always come up to her. She loves to kiss babies.

They are sooooooo endearing and they just are the way they are because of the herding instinct. If I am not moving fast enough sometimes or not going in the direction she wants she will sometimes nip my feet!!!

Maria - what is your corgi's name? She sounds like she is very friendly. Our first one was red (sable?) and white - a female. Copper lived 17 years and her job was herding my kids around the backyard and nipping at their heels when needed!

Tonka has a love/hate relationship with the UPS truck. He hears the truck as soon as it enters the neighborhood and loudly alerts me. Even when we go for walks Tonka will go in to attack mode at the sound of the UPS truck. But, due to his cuteness, the driver just laughs and waves!

They are strong little beasts and very single minded.

His favorite pastime is playing frisbee!

Kolleen,

My understanding is the ash is not as much of a problem for prop planes. You can see the prop going around in the video. But it is killer when sucked into a jet prop. The silica ash is small shards of glass.

Peggy,

Hundreds of jet planes have been grounded for days and over 60,000 people have been stranded in Europe and and around the world (these planes can't go to Europe). I just read the British navy may take boats to rescue their people from France.
Welcome to RITA!

Hi Barb,

Thanks for the welcome.

It looked like a propeller blade to me in the pic as well, but wasn't sure.

Has KLM resumed flying? My hubby heard that.

~P

Peggy, her name is Blossom, and I named her that because that is what my heart did when I got her.

In the six years of her life she has been through two divorces, four moves, the death of three buddies, my kids now being gone so yes, we stick together like glue. And yes, they love to herd kids!!!! 17 years, that is wonderful!!!!!!! I certainly hope this is my last corgi.

Sounds like yours has an issue with diesel engines, Blossom attacks vacuum cleaners and I had one corgi that attacked our lawn mower. The stamina of these corgis is amazing, more so than the larger herding breeds. But no, because they do not look like a pit bull and have little legs....people are never intimidated by them!!!!!!

Blossom is a ball freak, I never taught her to fetch she just started it on her own so yes, that is a wonderful way to get the energy out. They just want a job to do so they don't get bored.

I work five days a week at a grooming salon and one day a week at a doggie daycare that is full of corgis. This city I live in now has the highest concentration of corgis that I have ever seen in my life, sooooo, I am in corgi utopia!!!!! Ha Ha. They are very good for me when I bathe them at the salon and, I have no problems with them at the daycare. Its one big corgi family!!!!!!!!

I Have 4 Beautiful,Shelties myself,Angel,Bear,Dakota,Max,they are my babies,and they herd me too,they all have different personalities like human children,some mischievous ,some well behaved all sweet,they are my Precious,Gifts my fur-babies!,My Angel ,Shes a Princess very beautiful,and tough,Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Peggy,

I had read that an airline in Europe (possibly KLM) has flown 10 test flights in the ash (I don't think they mean the dark, thick ash) without any problem to the engines. They are trying to get authorities to let them resume flights. This no flying is costing the airlines $200,000,000 a DAY! Yikes!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com