Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Prayer for my lost friend Jimmy

Hey everybody. I know there are a lot of prayer requests on here. So I'll make this brief.
Yesterday I posted a simple ntoe on my Facebook about the erupting volcano...no mention of Jesus or coming tribulation...just copied and pasted an article I read about the volcano.
One of my oldest firends from high school that I used to drink and party with back in the 80s, posted a comment that said
"Earthquakes and volcanos...let me guess...Jesus is coming back LOL"
.....I took the time last year when he bacame my friend on Facebook to witness to him through some back and forth emails. One night I spent over an hour spelling out the whole gospel to him, how we were sinners and needed forgiveness, Jesus paid the price for us, we need to agree with God repent and trust in Jesus to be born again....(the complete Gospel no watered down at all)
He responded and kind of laughed it off, obviously not taking it seriously. That was ok, I expectted that but I continued to pray for him.
I have been praying for him for several years now. I am trusting God.
Well yesterday after his comment, I wasn't offended at all, but I did take the opportunity to again briefly share the gospel and I pleaded with him to come to his senses and trust in Jesus Christ and let Jesus save him.
Another longer friend of mine, Mike (the one that had the rapture dream last year that I shared about on here) responded to jimmy's post and basically said he would be praying for Jimmy to change his mind.
Jimmy responded by saying

"Hey Mike. I'm religious, just not a religious fanatic. It's all good."

So I again told him I am not religious either nor am I a religious fanatic. I told him I AM a Jesus fanatic. I also told him that Jesus said our love for God should be so great that our love for anyone or anything else should pale in comparison.

That's it..Sorry to go into so much detail but that's just my nature.

Please pray for Jimmy's salvation.

Thanks and In Christ,

John

Email: murleyj@gmail.com

Re: Prayer for my lost friend Jimmy

Every soul is infinitely dear to our Lord, amen, John, it cost God so much to give His Son to us for Salvation . .

. . Father draw Jimmy to You, convince him in the power of Your Holy Spirit to run to the Cross of Jesus Christ . . pleading the blood of the Lamb over Jimmy. May Jimmy know You, and the blessedness of Christ and His gospel Truth of Salvation . .

Thank you Donna. Amen

praying for Jimmy..

Email: sbell48907@aol.com

Hi John, I sure under how you feel witnessing to a lost brother, searching for the right words and praying that the Holy Spirt will touch their hearts. I will be happy to pray for Jimmy.

Father, I ask that You touch Jimmy's heart right now in the Name of Jesus. I pray that the Holy Spirit will convict him of his sins, and that he will put a sorrow in his heart that will lead to repentance. I pray that as a result of that, he will ask Jesus into his heart as Lord and Savior. I ask all this in Jesus precious Name. Amen.

Heavenly Father:

We know that You above all, desire that not one human being be "lost" to You for eternity. So when we ask for Jimmy's salvation, we know that it is in accordance with Your will.

Please help Jimmy to see that it is not a matter of being religious, it is all about relationship; a "right" relationship with You -through Your only Son - the unblemished Lamb of God.

Help Jimmy to hear You calling his name Lord, help him to allow Your Good Shepherd, even Jesus Christ, to bring Jimmy home on His shoulders so that he will be safe forever. Bring Jimmy in to the sheepfold before nightfall.

Thank You Lord, for making this possible not only for Jimmy , but for each of us here at RITA, as well as for any and all who will acknowledge our need for, and Your provision through, Christ. Amen.

Thank you to all of you. I must say as I read these posts, it has brought tears to my eyes, and I am a big tough fireman (lol)...I am sitting at my computer right now at the fire station trying not to let the other big tough firemen see my tears.

Thank you all so much. I am so happy to meet you all here and very happy that the Lord led me to this forum. God bless you all.

Lifting up prayer for Jimmy to see Jesus and run to Him.

Father in your perfect timing.
Please tender Jimmy's mind and perce his heart.
Turn your creation around.And bring him in to a saved relatioship with you.
As only you can do.
In JESUS name,
Star

Thanks for your prayers, Texas Sue and Star.

In Christ,
John

Praying for Jimmy!

Dear Lord you know time is so short. There are so many "Jimmys" in all of our lives. Please send the Holy Spirit to use the words spoken and written to him to lead him to repentance and salvation, before it is too late. Thank you in Jeus name and all for your glory!

Email: weaman@mac.com

Father, I pray for Jimmy...you know many Jimmy's and you know this one. I pray that you would send the Holy Spirit after him and that he would be convicted of a need for Jesus Christ to be his Lord and Savior. Create in him a need for you and give him a fresh revelation of who you are. I plead your blood Lord Jesus over him and I claim him for you...
In Jesus name...amen.

HIS BLESSINGS...Virginia

Email: varnke@roadrunner.com

Brother John, love ya buddy. You may be a tough fire fighter, but you are Gods son. And that means you have a tender heart for him and for his children.

Now that is tough, that is been a real man, you are a real man in my books

Father I pray for John's friend Jimmy. Lord I pray that you will speak to Jimmy's heart like we can not, that he will hear your voice and choose to follow you. To place everything of this world behind him, and choose life. Life that can only come from you Jesus. The precious sacrifice that you did for all your children. Jimmy is your son Lord, help John to have the words, may others be put in his path to lead him into your arms Father

We love you dear Jesus Amen

I will pray right now for your friend.
He doesn't sound too terribly lost.

You've done a great job planting seeds.
Now the Lord will bring the Harvest.

Bless you and Jimmy.

John,

Lifting up Jimmy before the Lord. We know that God wants that NONE should perish. As 2HH said, you have planted the seeds and watered them by keeping in touch with him and letting him know how much God loves him.

God is faithful and he will bring in the harvest. We will continue to pray for Jimmy.

I also lift up you in prayer as you have a dangerous job. Thank you for your service!

YSIC
BarbS

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com