Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
1 2 3
Author
Comment
ALL RITA! THIS IS A MUST LISTEN~ ATTENTION ALL WATCHERS

SORRY FOR THE ALL CAPS BUT THIS IS THE MESSAGE THAT WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR; IT WILL TRULY ANSWER ALMOST ALL OUR OUR ENDTIME QUESTIONS! IT IS A PROGRAM AIRED ON GOD'S LEARNING CHANNEL THIS PAST THURSDAY WITH MESSIANIC TEACHER MONTE JUDAH REGARDING DANIEL'S 62 AND 7 WEEKS/ PENETECOST/ 1967-2110 AND ENTERING INTO THE 63RD YEAR/ 70 YEAR GENERATION/ THE NUCLEAR NON- PROLIFERATION TREATY/ OBAMA

AMAZING ~ JESUS IS COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THIS IS THE TIME~ IT IS TRULY UPON US

IT WAS SENT TO ME THIS MORNING FROM MY MOM~ IT WAS POSTED FROM DAVID FLYNN'S SITE AND SHE SAID HE WAS AMAZED AT THIS MESSAGE!

Ok~ follow these steps.

1. log onto www.waytozion.org
2. select 'video teachings' in the contents under the head title
3. scroll down to Monte Judah
4. select the third option (4/15/10) in either video or audio

Re: ALL RITA! THIS IS A MUST LISTEN~ ATTENTION ALL WATCHERS

Melanie, I am listening now and what he is saying is so simple, so direct and so obvious. WOW.

OMG- I have only listened to the half way point and I am so excited that I could run around the block and do handstands, cartwheels and shout for joy!!! WOWOWOWOWOWOWOW - everyone must hear this.

Texas Sue
I could run around the block and do handstands, cartwheels and shout for joy!!! .

Yes you are calling me?

Thank you Mel..I am so excited to listen to this... I need some ecouragement right now..I am feeling sad today....and discouraged and I have been praying all day for Jesus to show me something....

How long does it take to listen to it Sue....

Mel when I read the subject I picture you standing on a chair with a megaphone :)

It is about an hour in two segments. Both segments are in the same link. They just have a little station break type statement in the middle and then start up again. I am in part two where he is talking about BO demanding a response from Israel in February with a 3 month deadline. Guess what, the deadline for Israel to agree with the U.S. imposed borders plan is at PENTECOST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! End of May.

CAN YOU SAY R-A-P-T-U-R-E

Wow thank you Sue... I jsut got home and my son has already started his chores so I want to do my part and then go to the grocery store..then relax and listen to this :)(since it is so long ) It will be my treat to myself later....

I'm only in the middle of it so far, but WOW! I have so many chills listening to it, I have to get a blanket!!!

Email: DiChapman1@aol.com

Somebody tell scuggers,

this is different that what we have been watching,

though the result is the same, Pentecost rapture,

figuring out the road is slightly different.

Email: newskinagain167@yahoo.com

LOL Diane... I am trying really hard to get y laundry done....too bad the washer will not go faster...

I just popped on here to see if there were any responses...I guess most people are still lisening to it...

LOL Joyful Susan, I'm doing laundry in between too. Still have to go to the store to get food for dinner, after my food for the soul

Email: DiChapman1@aol.com

http://lionlamb.net/v3/YAVOHHeisComing/2010/04

Just a FYI regarding....Monte Judah of "Lion Lamb Ministries in his latest writings on his website dated April 2010.......

Monte Judah has an article teaching AGAINST the Pre- Trib rapture,, saying it is "out-of'order"....He says a Pre- TRib Rapture is "FUTILITY"....since this IS a PRe-Trib website all should know this!! ( just read His own words in the above link)

there is absolutely a pre-trb Rapture coming, Praise the LORD!!
( not being critical just calling to attention what he believes in) I pray YESHUA shows him the truth soon...
he will soon see there WAS a pre-trib rapture!
Maranatha!!

I've been listening also - and while I haven't yet finished listening (only about to start the second half) it offers renewed hope (from a different angle).

I am amazed -as is Texas Sue?- that so many of us have pursued another approach when this most obvious was staring us in the face???

Thank you, thank you, thank you Melanie for bringing this to RITA!

Must go start dinner so second half must wait...

Here is a synopsis for those who cant watch or listen to link.

I) According to Daniel 9 there is a period of 62 years during which Jerusalem will be restored including a plaza and a moat (no water). There has never was a plaza or moat in ancient Jerusalem but there is today. (I have been there and can attest to that)

2) The 62 year count started in May of 1948.

3) After the 62 years are over, then a 7 year period is left before the Messiah comes back and establishes His Messianic kingdom. (that is the tribulation period of Revelation)

This May we will come to the end of the 62 year count.

Signs to expect:

1. All nations of the world come against Jerusalem. This has JUST been fulfilled when our president turned his back on Israel and told them to divide Jerusalem or face the full wrath of America, Europe and the rest of the world economically. Who would have ever believed that America would do this??? (the consequences for this betrayal will be great) Zech. chapter 12

note: this surrounding of Jerusalem is not by a physical army like it will be at the end of the 7 year tribulation.

2. Israel to dwell safely from all the surrounding peoples. Looks like war will break out within the next week or two in which Israel will completely destroy all the surrounding nations that come against her. This will open the way for the confirmation of the covenant with the many to be enacted. (this war is a physical war where the whole world uses their proxies to carry out their hatred against God's chosen people and His land.)(yes even the US will stand by and do nothing to help---God help us)

He talks about the Gog/Magog war of EZ 38,39 to happen before the rapture. I do not think he is right on this one.

Conclusion

Rapture on or before Pentecost of this year.

War in M.E. imminent with Isa 17 prophecy fulfilled. this will fulfill prophecy of Israel dwelling safely before the time of Jacob's trouble.

Both a time of great chaos and calamity as well as a pouring out of the Spirit of God on the house of Israel and world as they see the hand of God working on behalf of Israel. (I believe this is after the rapture but before final 3 1/2 years of Jacob's trouble starts with the abomination of desolation)

PS there is soooooo much to take in on this program. Probably have to listen several times to fully appreciate and comprehend all that is delivered.

Trumpet to the lips......lets roll

Tom

CHRISTinCheryl

Just a FYI regarding....Monte Judah of "Lion Lamb Ministries in his latest writings on his website dated April 2010.......

Monte Judah has an article teaching AGAINST the Pre- Trib rapture,, saying it is "out-of'order"....He says a Pre- TRib Rapture is "FUTILITY"....since this IS a PRe-Trib website all should know this!! ( just read His own words in the above link)

( not being critical just calling to attention what he believes in) I pray YESHUA shows him the truth soon...
Maranatha!!

Thank you Christin Cheryl~ As I finished listening to this teaching, I sort of came to that conclusion of his beliefs, so I see that is the case, then. Well, I'm with you~ we sure understand that the rapture is pre-trib and I don't feel it takes away from his findings in this teaching! I'm so excited!

Well I can understand why Monte thinks that way.

But Paul's teaching was focused on the Church age, and taught a Pretrib rapture, the Jewish teaching does not, though well you know what I mean,

I sure loved how he analyed Daniel 9:25-27. What a great find, this really has made my day!!! Thanks for sharing!!!

Email: newskinagain167@yahoo.com

Melanie
CHRISTinCheryl

Maranatha!!

Thank you Christin Cheryl~ As I finished listening to this teaching, I sort of came to that conclusion of his beliefs, so I see that is the case, then. Well, I'm with you~ we sure understand that the rapture is pre-trib and I don't feel it takes away from his findings in this teaching! I'm so excited!

Sister Melanie,

your welcome.. at this point I am just so excited ,as all of the folks here are ,about JESUS coming at ANY MOMENT I wont let any teachings against the Pre-Trib rapture spoil my JOY!!!
It has been confirmed to me SOOOO many times that ill never waver or doubt HIS coming BEFORE the 7 year Trib...I have found alot of other Messianic believers not believe the Rapture is pre-trib, so its not too much of a surprise....
well we all know HES coming and soo soon!!

Thanks, Melanie! Jake and I just finished watching. Sent it to our parents!

COME LORD JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It seems to me that Daniel 9 has two prophetic time lines. The first was a period of 62 plus 7 =69 years of weeks BEFORE the Messiah would be "cut off" Dan 9:25,26 This DID occur to the day.

The second is the time line of 62 years after the reestablishment of Israel before the final 7 starts. We are at the end of that time line now.

Could it not be that the Body of Christ living in the world today could be said to be "cut off" when it is raptured?? Just as Christ in physical form of man was "lifted up" and died so will His representative physical "body" be lifted up in the rapture and cut off from the world??? Both receive a new resurrected glorious body. Praise God!!!!

We are almost there you all. Isn't it exciting?? and surreal.

Trumpet to the lips.....lets roll

Tom

Amen Tom - "trumpet to the lips time"

I don't believe everything he say, I do believe in pretribulation. I heard another man mark balick who kinda believe this same theory as this man and he thinks we will be raptured whemn the trib is up, which to me doesn't make much since. I f we go clear to the end and make it what would we need to be raptureed froM?

Everyone, I apologize for this post as being a source of contention regarding the timing of the rapture, it was not my intent to do so, only to bring this exciting teaching to light in regards to the Daniel timeline and the closeness of the seven year tribulation, and hence, the rapture. I firmly believe in a pretrib rapture along with all of you. I offered this as another strong pointer to our soon meeting of Our Lord and Savior.

Love,
Melanie

WOW!!!!

Have no other words that can express.

EXCITING

Brothers and Sisters, we are surely at this point in history, this is it, the church age is about to close.

JESUS IS COMING FOR HIS BRIDE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Praise him forever

love ybiC / Paul

Busy Bee
I don't believe everything he say, I do believe in pretribulation. I heard another man mark balick who kinda believe this same theory as this man and he thinks we will be raptured whemn the trib is up, which to me doesn't make much since. I f we go clear to the end and make it what would we need to be raptureed froM?

Revelations says there are 7 seals, 7 trumpets,(tribulation) THEN after that the 7 vials of God's wrath is poured out, which we are raptured from, according to post trib.

Yes, I guesss the Messianic believes kind of Pre-Wrath, and the way that it is presented very compelling but I myself still believes the Pretrib rapture. But somehow I combined those facts presented in Messianic together with Pretrib rapture .... For me Pretrib argument is the most compelling one ..:)

May Yeshua takes us all home at the appointed time only by His grace and mercy and His glorious joy beyond words strengthen each of us everyday of our life ...

Geneustace
Yes, I guesss the Messianic believes kind of Pre-Wrath, and the way that it is presented very compelling but I myself still believes the Pretrib rapture. But somehow I combined those facts presented in Messianic together with Pretrib rapture .... For me Pretrib argument is the most compelling one ..:)

May Yeshua takes us all home at the appointed time only by His grace and mercy and His glorious joy beyond words strengthen each of us everyday of our life ...

You are right Geneustace, It is a very compelling argument for post trib...I have wondered myself, tho I choose to believe pre-trib, I do understand why they believe post as well..
All I know is Pre or Post, God has promised to protect his people.

Tom
It seems to me that Daniel 9 has two prophetic time lines. The first was a period of 62 plus 7 =69 years of weeks BEFORE the Messiah would be "cut off" Dan 9:25,26 This DID occur to the day.

The second is the time line of 62 years after the reestablishment of Israel before the final 7 starts. We are at the end of that time line now.

We are almost there you all. Isn't it exciting??

Tom

The Rapture was always intended to be a pre-tribulation rapture!!!

The wise virgins of Matthew 25 are the firstfruits harvest at the First "Come Up Hither" (Revelation 4:1) at the wheat harvest (Pentecost)

Email: scuggers1@gmail.com

I just finished watching this and I enjoyed it sooo much! Thanks Mel for posting. I gathered he doesn't believe in a pretrib rapture, but being he's messianic jew, that's okay. I think he's got everything else right.... a different way of looking at the 70 weeks, but it still lines up with what we believe (minus the rapture). Isn't that amazing?

I have forwarded this to several people, hoping they will settle in for a couple of hours and listen. It's really eye opening to those who don't have a clue where we are in bible prophecy. Loved it!

All nations of the world come against Jerusalem. This has JUST been fulfilled when our president turned his back on Israel and told them to divide Jerusalem or face the full wrath of America, Europe and the rest of the world economically. Who would have ever believed that America would do this??? (the consequences for this betrayal will be great) Zech. chapter 12

Tom, I was not aware that we had done this!! This is really bad. I can imagine how people in Israel must feel reading something like this if it is true!

I had thought that we had encouraged them to negotiate and work things out. Not aware that we had threatened economic sanctions if they do not divide Jerusalem!

Thank you so much. Just finished listening to this X2, and what a teaching! Am in the process of downloading to my hard drive and also wrote down the www. site info. Wouldn't it be wonderful if this Pentecost is the day????? OH LORD, COME QUICKLY...I WANT TO GO HOME. Also wrote down Monte Judah's web site: www.LionLamb.net will check it out. Please note that Monte Judah did mention that for those who believe in the rapture,(me and those of us on this RITA Board for instance) we only have about 1 month left to prepare. Judah's teaching was not to go into Paul's teaching of the rapture, but another end time possibility. One well worth considering and to be alert to, IMHO.

Email: kagnew4@sbcglobal.net

Tom

Could it not be that the Body of Christ living in the world today could be said to be "cut off" when it is raptured?? Just as Christ in physical form of man was "lifted up" and died so will His representative physical "body" be lifted up in the rapture and cut off from the world??? Both receive a new resurrected glorious body. Praise God!!!!

We are almost there you all. Isn't it exciting?? and surreal.

Trumpet to the lips.....lets roll

Tom

Your observation/conclusion above is so astute! Thank you for bringing this to our attention in such a clear way.

All the prophetic truths that we see both in the Feasts of the Lord, and elsewhere in scripture really tell me our Lord cares very deeply about leading us to Him, and about not wanting us to be fearful or kept in the dark. -He has truly given us His Word to lead us. He is the ultimate loving Father!

I'm thinking things are REALLY looking up!

It seems to me that God has confirmed this time frame in two ways. We have all listened to the audio from Steve Coerper's BlogTalkRadio a few days ago when Craig McClain explained the 2017 return of Christ and the 2010 rapture.
We've all heard how the traditional 62 weeks and 7 weeks have been explained in the past by many teachers. And it makes sense.
Now we have heard a new teaching on the 62 and 7 split in Daniel 9 and it makes perfect sense too, AND it still comes to the same conclusion, which is 2017 return of Christ (2nd Coming to start Millenial kingdom) and thus a 2010 rapture on Pentecost.

The only thing is Monte Judah doesn't believe there will be a pre-trib rapture. That is understandable like some have mentioned because he is Messianic Jew. I have feeling his mind will be changed!

Regardless of how he feels about the rapture, God has given him insight into how to "De-Code" the 62 weeks and 7 weeks in a different way to get to the same result.

This just, in my opinion, gives EXTREME VALIDITY to a 2017 return of Christ at the end of the tribulation and a 2010 rapture of the church!!

I am STOKED!!! MY FIRE IS BURNING AND I AM READY FOR THE KING!!

LOVE YALL IN CHRIST!

JOHN

Email: murleyj@gmail.com

Melanie, I have to let you know when I saw your post earlier and started watching the video and once I got a sense of where Monte Judah was going, I got so excited!!

I am a member on two other rapture sites and I had to tell them quickly. So instead of writing my own post, I just copied and pasted yours in there for expediency. I didn't want to take the time to type it all out and I liked the "ALL CAPS" way you did it.

People are on fire there about it too.

It's at Catchaway.org and RaptureWatch.net

In Christ,

John

MELANIE THIS WAS WONDERFUL!!!! I AM SO HOPING FOR THE FEAST OF WEEKS (PENTECOST).

THIS REALLY BLESSED ME. SO MUCH HERE OF VALUE.

LOVE AND THANKS

You know.... I keep thinking... it's hard to imagine the rapture happening because it's something we can't wrap our minds around..... but as promising as things are looking for Pentecost..... I can't imagine it NOT happening, things are just too perfect, don't you think? I wonder sometimes, if it doesn't happen, how we can justify any other time? This HAS to be the year we DO know that! I just don't think this scenario could be any more perfect.

We'll soon find out!!!!

i agree Shirley!

I previously shared in everyone's excitement. However I went ahead and did the calculations myself and quickly realized that this fellow used May 14, 1948 for his calculations as opposed to June 7, 1967.

Unfortunately May 14, 1948 has nothing to do with Jerusalem. In fact Jerusalem is specifically excluded in the UN resolution that founded Israel on this day.

However I was impressed with his interpretation of the plaza and moat mentioned in Daniel. I double checked the original Hebrew words, and this fits. This cleared up a concern about this prophecy possibly not referring to the present state of Jerusalem today because of the Israeli's not having control over the temple mount. With the mention of the "prayer plaza" and "archeological dig" possibly being mentioned specifically in Daniel, we can justify expecting the return of our blessed master very soon.

Also, it was good to hear someone else talking about Obama's recent seven year agreement with Russia. I agree as this fellow does, that this agreement does not necessarily have to be made with Israel directly. And that this agreement could be the actual fulfillment of bible prophecy. And Israel may eventually sign on to this agreement eventually.

And, as Tom has written about recently: Obama is the first United States president to not align himself with Israel. In past years I had trouble seeing the fulfillment of various bible prophecies because Israel did not stand alone, because Israel always in the past had the United States as an ally.

If someone were to have told me several years ago that we were soon to have a Muslim president, I would have laughed at such an outrageous belief. However today we have exactly that.

Even though I do not completely agree with this guest speaker, I am thoroughly convinced that the rapture will take place very soon. And like this fellow said during his broadcast: "These pretribulation rapture believers may have only a few weeks to prepare themselves for the rapture". Even though he was speaking sarcastically tongue and cheek, it was as if God was speaking through him, even though he was not completely serious about his statement.

Dear friends, I encourage everyone to remove themselves from this sinful world, and to live a Godly life, so when the rapture occurs we are not in shame, yet ready for the glorious hope that is about to transpire.

PraiseHm
Somebody tell scuggers,

this is different that what we have been watching,
though the result is the same, Pentecost rapture,
figuring out the road is slightly different.

Thanks PraiseHim,

I'm listening now - it's very good! very exciting!

I plan to comment later ... I must listen carefully

http://www.waytozion.org/video/monteglc%204-15-10.asf

ps. I am on Omer day 15!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you Melanie for posting this message from your Mom.

I share everyone's happiness in this exciting news.

You may have said in days past how close or how far your Mom lives from you, I can't remember.

The next time you are with her, will you give her a Big Hug for me for sending this information to you or, when you talk with her again tell her Thank You, and here's a Big Hug for you Melanie for bringing RITA this encouraging and Most "Uplifting" News.

Your brother Joe

Email: jpcarr@att.net

scuggers

Thanks PraiseHim,

I'm listening now - it's very good! very exciting!

http://www.waytozion.org/video/monteglc%204-15-10.asf

ps. I am on Omer day 15!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes, this was very enlightening about the 62 Weeks. Looks like we have finally arrived!
The only part that remains unclear to me is this Eze 38,38 invasion.
I know that most teach this occurring before or at the beginning of the Tribulation but I see this as being confused with the Amos, Psalm 83 battle (or the Red Horse Seal)
Besides, why have a forced treaty on the backside of Ezekiel's war? The language doesn't fit.

A better fit would be first, the White horse seal (forced treaty) then soon after, the Red horse (Amos,Psalm 83 war) and on from there.
The good news is that we'll be gone BEFORE the first seal is undone!!!
Dan Matson has timed the first seal for November 2010 and by then we will be into the 63rd year! It a perfect fit!
Also the Pentecost feast this year looks to be of major significance!!!

ps. Another scenario would be to have the Amos, Psalm 83 war occur BEFORE November. In which case the treaty would occur AFTER what many believe would be a 'False Armageddon'. The Red horse rider would then NOT be defined as the Amos war but would occur sometime thereafter. Either way will work.
Thanks Melanie!

Melanie
Everyone, I apologize for this post as being a source of contention regarding the timing of the rapture, it was not my intent to do so, only to bring this exciting teaching to light in regards to the Daniel timeline and the closeness of the seven year tribulation, and hence, the rapture. I firmly believe in a pretrib rapture along with all of you. I offered this as another strong pointer to our soon meeting of Our Lord and Savior.

Love,
Melanie

Melanie, there is no need to apologize, you did well. Some individuals (not you though) can stir up conflict in an ice cream smoothie . That is not your fault, as unless you are a prophet you cannot predict how some will react to a post. You keep on posting as your heart desires. While I may not always agree with your opinion, I will always value it.

D. Boyter

I agree with all that Jay stated.

Also, it is my understanding that the 70 weeks of years is based on the 360/day cycle - not the 365/day.

With that in mind, that would make this the 63rd year on the Jewish 360/day calendar - not the 62nd year.

Based on all the evidence we have before us, we will be home soon - that's for sure!

Email: sweetbyandbyx2@yahoo.com

Judith~ I just had a thought~ I understand what you are saying, although in this study one is not counting years of days, rather numbers of festivals (Feasts of Pentecost), as per the prophecy in Daniel. Hence 62 and 7 Shavouts will pass from 1947 till the Messiah in 2017. I also agree with Tom and John Murley who stated that there appears to be a double fulfillment of this prophecy (double timelines) both pointing to a specific day!

Was he saying the trib will start May 23? I know he does not think the rapture will happen then....

Did CJ says he believed the trib will start in the fall?

if the trib starts on May 23rd could the rapture be on accention day?

(I am probably all wrong about all of this)

JoyfulSusan,
Rapture in May (19 to 23)
Amos War this Spring/Summer
Tribulation begins in 2010 (Kislev 1, 5771?) November
7 years end in Fall 2017 with literal last three appointments fulfilled!

Where is CJ ?? He will love this!
especially what he said about the young age of the apostles - I had heard that before

Melanie

Thank again for this post.

scuggers
JoyfulSusan,
Rapture in May (19 to 23)
Amos War this Spring/Summer
Tribulation begins in 2010 (Kislev 1, 5771?) November
7 years end in Fall 2017 with literal last three appointments fulfilled!

Where is CJ ?? He will love this!
especially what he said about the young age of the apostles - I had heard that before

Thank you scruggers someone finally saw me this was what was on my mind most of the night....

but did the guy on video say he believes the trib starts may 23rd?? I will have to listen to it again...

JSusan,
He said He believes this Pentecost (feast of weeks) will start the final 7 weeks BUT there are other things that must happen,
Some kind of declaration, maybe this Nuclear summit agreement??? Forcing it on Israel?
Then a war in the MidEast as well, spring/summer?

Ok so is there a condition to it starting? Those things have to happen first and they do not the seven years will not happen....hmmm ok I think I get it...he said it looks like it is lining up if all these things come to pass then that is our day...right? So it is not a def thing.... I still think accention day is a good day.

I think he said we would have to wait to see if these things confirm what he believes, which is the timeline...62 pentecosts past and this one is 63rd or start of the 7 weeks.
I like his timeline, I had heard that from somewhere else before and it makes sense.
But in order for it to fit ALL last day prophecy, then yes more has to happen apparently.

here is his time line

http://lionlamb.net/v3/images/yavoh/2008/TribulationTimeline.pdf

Tom
...Could it not be that the Body of Christ living in the world today could be said to be "cut off" when it is raptured??

I'm glad you caught this!!!

After watching that video last night, I kept listening to the Book of Daniel, Chapter 9, verses 24-27 over and over again on my mp3 player to see if I could find any additional clues, and had the exact same thought. Wow, things are getting so exciting I can't hardly stand it!

Email: Armageddon.thru.to.you@gmail.com

Just a quick thought - he said on the video that there had never been a plaza or moat in Jerusalem until now, but it doesn't seem that is exactly true.

I was looking up moats in Jerusalem on google and it seems that archeologists have uncovered a moat around Jerusalem that was built in the 10th or 11th century.

Just FYI for y'all.

http://www.hadashot-esi.org.il/report_detail_eng.asp?id=268&mag_id=110

Diane C
Just a quick thought - he said on the video that there had never been a plaza or moat in Jerusalem until now, but it doesn't seem that is exactly true.

I was looking up moats in Jerusalem on google and it seems that archeologists have uncovered a moat around Jerusalem that was built in the 10th or 11th century.

Just FYI for y'all.

http://www.hadashot-esi.org.il/report_detail_eng.asp?id=268&mag_id=110

Oh you would Diane

No I am kidding...hmmm so that makes a couple of things he is wrong about now ... ok no one else is allowed to research this so my hopes can stay high....thank you for being obedient to my wishes..it is greatly appreciated.

LOL JSusan....
Well you still have to ask...
Was there both a plaza and moat?
Were they completed in troubled times 62 years after the declaration to rebuild Jerusalem?
A lot of questions that still fit with today's timeline, so keep your hopes high!!!
We shall find out soon enough!

Thank you tearose for supporting me....

I am so glad we do not have much time to find out.... I guess I will have to get busy again so time will fly by...

"Newton2012" is David Flynn...[link to his post]

Email: texlittlefield@gmail.com

Tex,

what does it say? the link doesn't work with my IP addy I was banned from that site because I knew too much...LOL. Or they didn't like my continual criticism of the bogus 2012 date. Turns out that date may be significant after all based on the 42 month reckoning scenario... but they don't know about that yet either...LOL

I know Michael Rood is using the real calendar
so maybe his teaching on Daniel's 70th Week is correct also?

http://www.aroodawakening.tv/teaching/the_greatest_story_never_told.htm
Biblical Hebrew Calendar

Scuggars you crack me up~ I had to chuckle to myself to think that you have been banned from David Flynn's forum
Your such a trouble-maker!

here's what he posted this morning, and follows with videos of Michael Rood's teaching on 70th week (didnt watch)~

Re: The lateness of the hour [Video/Discussion]

Postby Newton2012 » April 19th, 2010, 1:20 am
Monte Judah's witness of the significance of 2010 and the Feast of Weeks was a revelation to me. After watching Judah's video, I discovered that his work matches Michael Rood's work "The Jonah Code" from 2006. This dvd presentation is 10 hours long and it has taken me until today to find his statements of the year 2010 as the beginning of the last 7 years, seen below. Remember, this was recorded four years ago.

Also before you watch, know that the Great Pyramid at 5776.66 inches fits this teaching. The end of the Hebrew year 5776 is in the fall of 2016. The Hebrew year 5777 extends from the fall 2016 to the fall of 2017.

Just to let you all know, thanks to a sister on Rita, it seems Monte Judah might be a false prophet. You might want to check into this character before getting to excited.

http://www.seekgod.ca/montejudah.htm
Monte Judah, Kabbalist, False Prophet

& False Prophecies

Part 1

I was recently asked about the prior false prophecies of Monte Judah of Lion and Lamb Ministries, so thought I should post some information specifically concerning him.

First, Monte Judah is a Two House/Ephraim proponent; views Ern Baxter of the shepherding movement to be sound, teaches kabbalah, etc. He currently promotes Eddie Chumney, Rico Cortes, Richard Rives and others. He is reportedly a Baptist minister, and has officiated various events as Pastor Monte Judah,[ Elder Monte Judah"(1998); "Pastor Monte Judah (2000)"], although where and when he became a Baptist minister is unclear. And also, "And when the 1993 Mideast peace pact was signed, radio evangelist Monte Judah of Norman, Oklahoma..." 1a

For more on Two House, please see: A Little Identity Crisis ~ British Israelism; The British Israel /Christian Identity Connection ; Mainstreaming The Hebrew Roots "Fringe"; MJAA Executives & The Hebrew Roots Fringe ; MJAA Inroads of The Hebrew Roots Fringe ; and others. SeekGod.ca Forum > http://www.seekgod.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=29 ; http://www.seekgod.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=9

Monte Judah resided in San Diego, California in the 70's and early 80's, but was in Colorado by at least 1986. And then moved to Moore and Norman, Oklahoma. Raised a Gentile, he apparently discovered his "roots" in 1995 and with the claim of being a "Hebrew", left a secular job to go into full time ministry, starting Lion and Lamb Ministries in Oklahoma at that time, 1995. It should be noted that claiming to be a "Hebrew" is part of Two House beliefs, and does not necessarily mean that person is Jewish by heritage. Most involved in Two House are in fact Gentiles. By 1997 Monte had started a Messianic congregation. So the timing of being a Baptist minister prior to and during his Messianic/Two House ventures is a bit fuzzy.

Monte Judah stated that in 1995, Jesus appeared to him while he was in the shower and told him that the first thing he should do is make anointing oil for his ministry. Jesus is apparently shorter than Monte. From the Lion and Lamb Ministries newsletter, Yavoh, April, 2002:

"..Seven years ago, Lion and Lamb Ministries began...I remember praying in early 1995 just as the ministry was beginning. I was in the shower. I don’t sing in the shower; I pray. I asked the Lord what was the first thing that He wanted Lion and Lamb Ministries to accomplish. It was a little startling, but the Lord answered me immediately and I sensed His presence just behind me and off my left shoulder. In my spirit, I heard Him say, "I told you to make anointing oil." Two things struck me immediately. The Lord is just slightly less than my height and I was taken back with a kind of embarrassment for not sensing His leading in making anointing oil....

I put the bottles individually in small plastic bags with a folded instruction sheet detailing the five reasons to anoint and the methods for anointing. There were hundreds of these bottles.

It was then that I asked the Lord why He had instructed me to make anointing oil. His answer was just as sudden as in the shower. "This ministry will continue until I anoint the most Holy Place in the kingdom." These words have sustained me a number of times. I don’t get to quit until the Lord says it is time to quit. He also added, "There is a time coming when the only thing left to encourage believers in the great tribulation is to anoint them with the oil of gladness..." 1

Jesus warned: Mar 13:21 And then if any man shall say to you, Lo, here is Christ; or, lo, he is there; believe him not: 22 For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect. 23 But take ye heed: behold, I have foretold you all things. 24 But in those days, after that tribulation, the sun shall be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, 25 And the stars of heaven shall fall, and the powers that are in heaven shall be shaken. 26 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in the clouds with great power and glory.

All these verses speak of the coming appearance of Christ. And it is not in Monte Judah's shower or any other place people claim Christ has appeared to them. It is in fact with the promise that when He returns---it will not be for a private viewing or interaction in a shower or anywhere else. Mat 24:30, Mat 25:31; Mar 13:26; Luk 21:27; Joh 14:3; Acts 1:11, 1Th 1:10; 1Th 4:16; 2Th1:7-10; Rev 1:7

Hate to ruin the excitement on this guy, but this doesn't look good. This is just a small part of the article, I would encourage you read more about him.

Email: brandonpalmer@charter.net

1 2 3
<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com