Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
My mom is close to being with Jesus

Hi all...

This last week has been every emotionally taxing. My mom and dad were missionaries for many years. Dad went to be with the Lord now over 10 years ago. Mom in the last month has gone from 90 to 70 lbs. For a woman that is probably 5'5", that's very skinny to say the least.

We think she has colon cancer, and from what the doctor and my aunt who was a surgical nurse for over 30 years have said, she has less than 2 months to live. I think it'll be a miracle for her to make it through this month.

Family is coming in from all over, so I will be very busy. I'm already emotionally wiped out. Too much to do and not enough Steve's to go around.

No need to comment, as I will not be on the site, with family being in and out, but I do want to hear the tape from Rabbi Judah. Just saw that.

Just keep us in your prayers, and ask the Lord to open the flood gates of finances, as it's going to take a miracle to make it through this time with nearly no money. I know that daily, He will take care though.

Blessings on you all. I love you all dearly!!!

YBIC
Steve

Re: My mom is close to being with Jesus

Praying for your dear mother and for you and your whole family for strength and comfort.

Precious Lord Jesus, please hold Steve close to you at this time. Wrap your loving arms around him and bring him your rest and peace. Let him know that you hold all things in your hand. Please be with his mom and help her at this time. You are the Master Designer and the Creator of our lives, please bring your healing touch and let your divine will be done. Please meet all the needs of this family. I ask you in Jesus name and all for your glory.

Email: weaman@mac.com

Steve, praying for provision for you and healing for your mom. GOD IS ABLE to take care of all of you and supply every need in Jesus name and by the blood of Jesus. Praying for comfort, peace that passes understanding and the joy of the Lord to overtake you, your mom and the whole family. Bless you brother.

Dear Jesus my precious Lord,

Lord I pray for Steve and his wider family, I pray for his Mum also Lord at this time. Father I ask that your peace, your total peace that can come only from you surround Steve and his family at this time Lord.

May Steve's Mum be a testament of your love, power and grace in her life. May she show others that you are sufficent in all things of life dear Jesus.

Steve's Mum a beautiful daughter, your beloved child

In your name I pray Father
Amen

Oh Steve I am so sad to hear this. I am so hoping the rapture is before this will take place.

Either way your Mother will go to a great reward and I know the Lord will take good care of her as she enters into her unspeakably wonderful reward.

My beautiful young Mother went to heaven 18 years ago yesterday with cancer. She weighed almost nothing. yet the Glory of the Lord was upon her and she had hope and joy and faith till the end. He was so faithful to her and all of us through that agonizing yet glorious time. I know if he tarries it will be as lovely for your precious mom too. His grace truly is sufficient and He will always pour Himself out in such times.

My love and prayers are with you.

Here is a song in her honor.

My heart and prayers go out to you, Steve. I know that feeling watching your mother go through this.

My mom went to be with our Lord 9 years ago after enduring cancer, I miss her so much.

During her last days on earth, she held her Bible close, and read the Psalms, she knew, too that "blessed are the saints who die in the Lord.

I think of my mom in heaven every day, her smile, her joy being with Jesus . . .

What would we do if we didn't have utter assurance as Christians that this separation is truly temporary, . . .

Praying for our Father's promised care and shield and peace and comfort at this time over you Steve . . . Jesus truly is closer than anyone else could ever be . .

Adonai Yahweh, I pray that your mom will be comforted by Our Lord Yeshua by His glorious joy beyond words and let peace from Our Lord Yeshua lead her and comfort even more to her in this very hour.
In Yeshua's name I pray also for comfort hat Our Lord Yeshua brings to you and your family and strengthen you in his hour in Yeshua's name Amen.
Be strength brothers, we're all pray for you...

Praying for you and your family.

Steve..I am praying for comfort and peace for your family..my mom went to be with the Lord in 1988..a long time ago. She was a young woman who died of cancer also..

Email: sbell48907@aol.com

Steve W. :

What a hard place for you to be! Wanting your mother to stay, yet not wishing her to suffer either, you both need our prayers!

Father, You know what is best for all concerned, and that is what I ask for Steve and his family. You are the rewarder of those who love You, and Your timing is perfect. Please minister to these Your children in ways that will bring comfort, peace, fellowship, memories, and the ability to see Your hand at work on their behalf. And do not allow the enemy to cut short by even one day the life of one of your servants, Steve's mother. Thank You Father that You are always in control. Amen.

Steve, I know this is one of the hardest things you'll ever have to endure... my mother passed in 82, I was only 29... it was the hardest thing I've ever been through. I am so sorry for your dear mother's suffering and your heartbreak... I too am feeling so confident in our going home around Pentecost, and I know if your mom goes before then, you will see her very very soon!

Steve W
Hi all...

This last week has been every emotionally taxing. My mom and dad were missionaries for many years. Dad went to be with the Lord now over 10 years ago. Mom in the last month has gone from 90 to 70 lbs. For a woman that is probably 5'5", that's very skinny to say the least.

We think she has colon cancer, and from what the doctor and my aunt who was a surgical nurse for over 30 years have said, she has less than 2 months to live. I think it'll be a miracle for her to make it through this month.

Family is coming in from all over, so I will be very busy. I'm already emotionally wiped out. Too much to do and not enough Steve's to go around.

No need to comment, as I will not be on the site, with family being in and out, but I do want to hear the tape from Rabbi Judah. Just saw that.

Just keep us in your prayers, and ask the Lord to open the flood gates of finances, as it's going to take a miracle to make it through this time with nearly no money. I know that daily, He will take care though.

Blessings on you all. I love you all dearly!!!

YBIC
Steve

Dear Steve and family,
I can emphasize with you so much having lost my husband 7 months ago. It is so difficult, but remember what the scriptures say, the LORD never gives us more than we can endure and I know that HE will surely see you and your family through this trial. God bless you, your dear Mother, and all of your other family members.
YSIC
Kagnew

Email: kagnew4@sbcglobal.net

Praying for all of you.
May the HOLY SPIRIT comfort all the family.
In JESUS name,
Star

Hi everyone!

Wow!!! I was just wanting prayer and you didn't have to post this, but you did. What an absolute blessing you all are.

Mom is stabilized in the nursing home. My sister is down and spending quality time with her, knowing she may not have such an opportunity again.

It's funny in a way, because my mom and I have discussed the coming of the Lord possibly during Pentecost timeframe. I said she would make it and she would say, well, I don't know. She seems to understand what is happening inside her better than I we do, but with her at least looking better and them having her stabilized, we may make it all the way. That would be wonderful.

You dear people are the absolute best. Blessings and more blessings on you all as our savior comes for us. The Rita reunion will be so fun!!!! Red Roses Texas Sue!!! And lots of them. Order alot, ok???? LOL

YBIC
Steve

Steve I woke up very sad today and you just turned my day around with this wonderful news.

Praise God.

Praying for your dear mother and for you .
Thank you Lord for your compassion and healing for your children . Bless You Lord as you touch Steve's Mother with Your Wonderful Power ! YOU are the Source of all good in this universe ! How thankful we are that YOU are Our God !!!
Bless Steve's Mom with every good thing from Your Throneroom today , PEACE and Comfort !!....as we WAIT for You to come , WE GIVE THANKS UNTO YOU OUR KING !...love in Christ , amen , bb

Hi all...

Mom is really chipper the last couple of days. WOW. My sister leaves to go home tomorrow. Mom has really enjoyed the time with her. I've been worn out, but at least she's getting quality time with her.

2HH...I glad that my news turned your sorrow into gladness. Only the Lord can do that!

You all are precious in the eyes of the Lord and in mine as well!!

Blessings and thanks so much for all your prayers. I sincerely mean it!!!

YBIC
Steve

Steve I am sorry I missed this thread...I pray the Lord gives your mother strength to make it until the raptue...

I know what its like to go through this...but God can make her days better and give her the strength she needs...and you too :)

God bless both of you...

Steve,

I pray for your mother that she will be strengthened and will be here until the rapture happens...it may be at anytime, for we know it is imminent.

I pray for a peace that passes all understanding for you Steve and that He will hold you ever so close and that He will make His presense ever so real to your mother and to you and your family.

May He comfort you in this time of uncertainy. Praying in Jesus name, amen.

GOD BLESS...ysic... Virginia

Email: varnke@roadrunner.com

Steve, per your request, I've prayed in agreement with your RITA family for all your mother's needs in Jesus Precious Name.

Your brother Joe

Email: jpcarr@att.net

Hi everyone...

Blessings on all of you. I had to list all your names on a paper, so that I might tell you how special I believe you all are for taking the time to pray for mom and my family.

Texas Sue, Karla, Maybe Today,Paul, Donna, Geneustace, Cheryl Ann, Sarah, New Creation, Shirley, Star, Kagnew, Victor Chantor, Virginia, 2HH, Bonnie, and Joseph. You all are so precious. I love you all. All I can say is a warm heartfelt thank you. I hope I didn't leave anyone out!!!

A surprise to me, mom is doing well. She has gained a lb or two and she is now in rigorous physical therapy. Her first day was almost two hours. I guess she was so worn out that she could barely move, but this guy is really good and he's determined to get her back in shape. Praise the Lord. The day she checked in, there were so many that came and gave her a warm welcome. Before I left, there were as many as eight people crowded around and welcoming her back. What a huge smile she had on her skinny face. I was amazed. This is a very well run and loving nursing facility. It's older but very well kept up. The staff is out there cleaning windows and shining the floor.

At this pace, mom will be alive to see Jesus as He returns.

Thanks again for your prayers. They mean so much. What a wonderful group of Christians we have on RITA. And just think, we come from all over the world, joined together because we love our Lord and await His return.

Blessings on all of you!!!

YBIC
Steve

What a wonderful praise report

Praise God your Mom is feeling better Steve! I pray she will continue to heal until the Lord calls her home.

I also continue to pray for strength for you and that God will provide for you "according to His riches in glory".

You are loved.

PRAISE GOD, STEVE! That's wonderful news! Thank you so much for sharing.

Re: My mom is doing better THANKS FOR THE PRAYERS

Thanks Cheryl Ann, Barb and Rhonda...

I've been very surprised by the turn around. I'm like waiting for the next shoe to drop, but she continues to gain strength and is very spry. That is only due to the grace and mercy of the Lord. Prayer works!!!

Blessings... I even changed the title!

YBIC
Steve

Praise be to God is all I can say. I love to hear these kind of reports. I'm so glad your mom is doing better. I hope she can see our King return for us.

ybiC,
Jayson

Father God is so faithful! He IS able to make a way where there is no way. Nothing is too difficult for Him. Hearing of such an unexpected turnaround can truly rejuvenate our faith in these trying days. Thank you for keeping us posted and many continued blessings on you, your mom and your sister.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com