<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Wouldn't ya have loved being there, hearing this ---, from Jesus Himself . .

"I do not pray for those alone [meaning His disciples],

but also for those who will believe in Me through their word;

that they all may be one, as You, Father, are in Me, and I in You;

that they also may be one in Us, that the world may believe that You sent Me.

And the glory which You gave Me I have given them, that they may be one just as We are one: I in them, and You in Me;

that they may be made perfect in one, and that the world may know that You have sent Me, and have loved them as You have loved Me"
. . . ~ John 17:20-23

to You, Father, with thank You's for sending Jesus as the blood atonement perfectly satisfying You, oh God and Your Justice . .

Father how can we thank YOU for giving us Your Son, for declaring how well pleased You are, and that we are to listen to HIM . . oh, thank YOU, Jesus for living out Perfectly the will of the FATHER . . I'm so glad LORD Jesus we have eternity to thank YOU . .Thank You, thank You Jesus for sending us the Holy Spirit and Comforter just as You promised.

Re: Wouldn't ya have loved being there, hearing this ---, from Jesus Himself . .

Donna

OH JESUS YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How on earth could we possibly even contain ourselves upon seeing our Lord in all His glory without being in our new glorious bodies just like Him at His coming? Just seeing this picture is rapturous!!! He is all holiness and glory and righteousness and truth and beautiful to behold! I just want to gaze at this man, my Savior

WOW! Thanks Donna~ you always find the most beautiful pictures of Jesus!

Re: Wouldn't ya have loved being there, hearing this ---, from Jesus Himself . .

Melanie

How on earth could we possibly even contain ourselves upon seeing our Lord in all His glory without being in our new glorious bodies just like Him at His coming?

He is all holiness and glory and righteousness and truth and beautiful to behold! I just want to gaze at this man, my Savior

So true, Melanie . . No wonder we MUST be changed to incorruptible by the power of Jesus Christ to withstand His Majestic Beauty and awesome glory!!!

. . . "It was in the year King Uzziah died that I saw the LORD.

He was sitting on a LOFTY THRONE, and the TRAIN OF HIS ROBE FILLED THE TEMPLE.

Attending Him were Mighty Seraphim, each having Six Wings.

With Two Wings they covered their Faces, with Two they covered their Feet, and with Two they Flew.

They were calling out to each other, “HOLY, HOLY, HOLY is the LORD OF HEAVEN'S ARMIES!

The WHOLE EARTH is FILLED with HIS GLORY!” Their VOICES SHOOK the Temple to its Foundations, and the entire Building was FILLED WITH SMOKE.

Then I said, “It’s all Over! I am Doomed, for I am a Sinful man. I have FILTHY LIPS, and I live among a people with FILTHY LIPS.

Yet I have seen the KING (JESUS), the LORD OF HEAVEN'S ARMIES.”

Then one of the Seraphim flew to me with a Burning Coal he had taken from the Altar with a pair of tongs.

He touched my Lips with it and said, “See, this coal has TOUCHED YOUR LIPS. Now your GUILT IS REMOVED, and your SINS ARE FORGIVEN" . . Isaiah 6:1-6

,. . . The wonder of such Truth . . the Eternal BEAUTY of GOD will be too wonderful to see, to be near . . Gazing on JESUS in ALL HIS SPLENDOR . . this is our future dear church ready to experience any day for we've been made to worship our GOD our JESUS so INFINITELY MAJESTIC . .

Glory, Majesty, Honor, Praise,to Jesus Christ for He IS King of Kings & Lord of Lords!

Someday it will happen!!! Every Knee will Bow & Every Tongue will confess that Jesus Christ is Lord!

All Glory & Majesty, Honor, Praise, belong to You Jesus Forever— to You Who now Sits next to God the Father (Heb 1:3). You will Rule, oh God & Reign in Your Kingdom— Forever! Praise the Lord!

"His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself" . . Rev 19:12

Melanie
Donna

How on earth could we possibly even contain ourselves upon seeing our Lord in all His glory without being in our new glorious bodies just like Him at His coming? Just seeing this picture is rapturous!!! He is all holiness and glory and righteousness and truth and beautiful to behold! I just want to gaze at this man, my Savior

(This has to be repeated)....
Just seeing this picture is rapturous!!! He is all holiness and glory and righteousness and truth and beautiful to behold! I just want to gaze at this man, my Savior

WOW! Thanks Donna~ you always find the most beautiful pictures of Jesus![/quote]

ME TOO MELANIE!

WOW!!!!!
Thank you Donna.
That is beautifull.
Bless you,
Star

Melanie
Donna

I too, feel compelled to include an encore to this simply gorgeous photo of Jesus...for it IS totally awesome!!! I can't take my eyes off of Him either.

Thank you, Donna.

Concentrating too, on the most powerful prayer ever said on earth . . . imagine the Father's Heart, and the Son's in communion so perfectly . .

and in this, God delights to show off His Glory with a moment of insight for us, God's beautiful intercession . . . . What Grace,

We are so thankful, Father, for Your Mercy, for Your Son offered in death and resurrection, the WAY You have chosen to forgive us~~ We are assured and loved as Your sons and daughters, belonging to You as Your heavenly saved Family!!

. . . What a blessed and Loving and Holy God Who has revealed to us His Heart this way . . .

the mere thought that we shall be with HIM forever and ever and ever . . . LORD JESUS YOU ARE HEAVEN . . we LOVE YOU . . We can't wait to look into Your eyes, FATHER, even @ the THRONE when the Holy Spirit draws us so near YOU, oh GOD!!!!

I hope you don't mind, Charity, I copied your beautiful picture of our King of kings and posted it again . .

True, Donna... that prayer in John 17 so reveals the heart of Jesus and the Father for His own... has been one of my favorite portions of scripture. And what you said: Jesus you are Heaven!! yay! Jesus~ You are my Reward

...just in case sisterinchrist stops by~

I want to hear You say the words to me “well done'
I want to hear You say “good and faithful servant'
I want to hear You say “I've prepared a place for you'
Let all the treasures of this world fade away

Jesus, You are my reward
To hear Your voice on that day is all I'm living for
Jesus, You are my reward
To see Your face on that day is all I'm living for

In the twinkling of an eye, we'll all be changed
We'll meet you in the sky
We will meet You face to face

I can not wait to see Jesus..If these pics are so moving then how much more we will be move in His presence?

Great study and beautiful video, Melanie . . JESUS, YOU are our REWARD . . wonderful summation . .

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com