Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Paul, I'm worried about your Roo!

Paul, dear brother, you know how much I love your kangaroo... but I'm concerned about him now. The avatar that I'm seeing looks like Freddie Krueger coming down to sweep him away!!!!! Doesn't that look like Freddie Krueger with that hat and everything?

(I know he's supposed to be an angel, but it's giving me a creepy feeling... poor roo!)

Love ya bro - Shirley

Re: Paul, I'm worried about your Roo!

Shirley, that's Paul's special character that Knight Michael made for his avatar!

Yikes Charity - I hope I haven't offended Knight Michael!! KM - I'm so sorry ..... I honestly thought it was kinda funny.... but sometimes I stick my foot in my mouth when I'm trying to be funny.

.... "never mind" - (in a rosanna danna kinda way.)

Well see? Now that I see it all blown up (thanks Charity) that doesn't look at all like Freddie Krueger!!! (like I said... "never mind")

Shirley dear Sis,

I think KM may of got his "Freds" mixed up.

I did'nt ask for Freddie Kruger KM
I thought I asked for--------

"Fred Flintstone"

LOL

Paul, you beat me to it.. I was considering deleting the post as Charity suggested but thought KM might get a kick out of it, so I was reconsidering... and there you are! You know when it's small like that it does kinda look like Freddie Krueger
but when blown up, a very "hip and cool lookin angel" I must say! I love Fred Flintstone too by the way.

Hi Paul. How are ya, mate? You know, I always wanted to visit Australia. And guess what? I had a very vivid dream last week, and I was working at a restaurant on Australia's west coast!

Haha, Shirley- I deleted my post suggesting that you could cancel the thread, because I saw that Paul had replied!

I think Paul plans to rescue Roo to take him to heaven in the Rapture. Can't have heaven Roo-less! He'll be in the pets section of heaven readily available for fun and games for pet night reunions! All our Aussie mates will get homesick without a roo companion in heaven to greet them.

You are so right Victory Chanter - what would heaven be without the darling roos?

"What's that Hopper...we're goin' where? WOOHOO!!"

Paul,
Apologies Mate,,,must've dropped the note from me strides. Here's the correct one. Strewth!

Shirley,
Freddy wears a Fedora.

Paul has a duster.

Two different types of hats. As you can see the Duster has a broader rim. LOL

Charity / Knight Michael ,

Charity - I think you may have been mistaken.

I think it may have been the west coast of the “New Jerusalem”

Much better place to work Sis

Knight Michael- I just saw you’re Fred Flintstone Pic, that cracked me up bro, you are amazing with that photo shop program.

In Oz, we call those hats “Akubra” (brand name). They are an Aussie outback tradition.

Love ya

ybiC / Paul

Paul,
I just remember seeing those kinds of hats in a movie with Nicole Kidman and Hugh Jackman. I think it was even called Australia, now that I think about it.

Getting educated here!!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com