Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
I keep thinking

These days I can not help thinking all the time about the moment of the rapture among my other thoughts.

I have been listening to a song sung by “Casting Crowns”, and in the song it talks about how Jesus was born and everyone slept, how he died on the cross and everyone slept. Then it talks about how we try to save trees so they may live, but we kill our unborn children, then the song tells how Jesus will carry his bride away in the night while the world still sleeps.

I get tears in my eyes when I hear this part of the song. Imagine how it will be? The words “carried away into the night”. He loves his church so so much, his beautiful bride.

He comes amongst all the evil in the world, all the things that separate us from it and saves, carries us away to his arms, not wanting his beautiful bride to suffer. The rooms, the house has been built, the time has come to bring her home to the Fathers house forever. Forever in complete love, so undeserving

Lord, I do not care about the things of this world that others hold dearly Father. It is about you and you only Jesus. May I be worthy enough to be called your bride? Carry me away in your arms. I want to serve you and only you forever.

I will not sleep, but watch and wait knowing that my next heart beat could be the beat of your return. You are beautiful my precious saviour.

Here is the song that I am talking about-

In his saving love / Paul

Re: I keep thinking

Brother,
This vessel totaly agrees with you.
COME LORD JESUS,
Star

That's been one of my favorite songs to listen to over the past year, Paul. Very soon Jesus will carry his bride away from this wicked world, and I am looking forward to it very much.

Kevin

Email: hogwoodk@gmail.com

This,Song is So True,it Resounds in my Spirit,America While you were Sleeping Yeshua Came and took HIS Bride Away!! Yes,its Soo Beautiful,you just cannot get this song out of your mind,I Love Casting Crowns!!

Star, Kevin, YeshuasLady my dear family,

I think also how our loving Lord left his throne to come to this world, to be one of us. How he was rejected, tortured and killed all in the name of saving us. His love slays my heart. The world rejected him and still he came.

I stand with my brothers and sisters, the few that not only appreciated what he did, but falls at his feet in worship.What he did and the price he paid I will never forget, he is worthy of my devotion.

The few that desire him never sleep. The God of all creation, the one and only true living God, the King of kings, the lamb that was slain, the prince of peace, the great I am, the bridegroom. This is our beautiful Lord.

His birth, his life, his death, his resurection, and his beautiful return means everything.It has not gone un-noticed by his bride. Everyday is his day, everyday is a day to stand in worship, praise and honour of him.

Love ybiC / Paul

Such a beautiful message, Paul. Thank you for reminding us of that great song. Another one I love is Chris Tomlin's newer song "I Will Arise" He says -

"I will rise on eagles wings; before my God fall on my knees . . . and rise, I will rise . . .There's a day that's coming soon when the darkness turns to light and the shadows dissappear and MY FAITH SHALL BE MY EYES . . . "

. . . my faith shall be my eyes . . .

What a wonderful day that will be! Will we look back and be amazed at how little faith we did have?

I am looking up every minute of every day waiting for our King to appear to us and carry us home. . .

Email: leesascott@embarqmail.com

Paul/Aussie
Star, Kevin, YeshuasLady my dear family,

I think also how our loving Lord left his throne to come to this world, to be one of us. How he was rejected, tortured and killed all in the name of saving us. His love slays my heart. The world rejected him and still he came.

I stand with my brothers and sisters, the few that not only appreciated what he did, but falls at his feet in worship.What he did and the price he paid I will never forget, he is worthy of my devotion.

The few that desire him never sleep. The God of all creation, the one and only true living God, the King of kings, the lamb that was slain, the prince of peace, the great I am, the bridegroom. This is our beautiful Lord.

His birth, his life, his death, his resurection, and his beautiful return means everything.It has not gone un-noticed by his bride. Everyday is his day, everyday is a day to stand in worship, praise and honour of him.

Love ybiC / Paul

Amen Paul.... I see the beauty of His holiness in your post....and in you...

Leesa
Such a beautiful message, Paul. Thank you for reminding us of that great song. Another one I love is Chris Tomlin's newer song "I Will Arise" He says -

"I will rise on eagles wings; before my God fall on my knees . . . and rise, I will rise . . .There's a day that's coming soon when the darkness turns to light and the shadows dissappear and MY FAITH SHALL BE MY EYES . . . "

. . . my faith shall be my eyes . . .

What a wonderful day that will be! Will we look back and be amazed at how little faith we did have?

I am looking up every minute of every day waiting for our King to appear to us and carry us home. . .

Here you go Leesa this video has the words and pictures to match to the song you will love it!!

I just realize he has 2 songs with I will rise.

This is the one you were talking about but they are both really good hope you enjoy them both Leesa!!!

Website: www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=667676418&ref=profile

Thank you Angelheart! I do love them.

Email: leesascott@embarqmail.com

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com