Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Requesting Urgent Prayer for Hank Bryant

Friends, some of you might remember back one year ago when I requested prayer for my Dad (Hank), who had a sudden stroke, was placed into a medically-induced coma and then contracted pneumonia. God heard your prayers and brought him through it all, with no paralysis from the stroke or any lasting negative effects.

Dad was doing pretty well until a few weeks ago when he slipped and fell at home, landed on his head and fractured the top two vertebrae in his neck. He was in a hospital for a week and them moved to a skilled nursing facility, where he'd been recovering for the past two weeks.

This past Monday, I received a call at 11 PM saying that Dad was feverish, vomiting and "turning purple." He was rushed to a nearby ER, where it was determined that he has some kind of urosepsis infection. I'm concerned because Dad is already weakened from his injury (he lost 20 pounds during his two weeks in the nursing facility) and now he's getting large doses of antibiotics.

Would you PLEASE pray that our Lord Jesus would show mercy to my Dad and get him over this infection and restore him (and his neck!) to full health?

God bless you for your caring prayers!

Jon

Re: Requesting Urgent Prayer for Hank Bryant

California Jon

Praying for Jesus to touch your father one more
time. Father I ask that you reach down to
the room where Jon's father is in. I ask you to reduce his fever and touch his neck and make him
whole in the name of Jesus.

Dear Father,

We pray for my brother Jon's Dad dear Lord.
Lord I pray that you bring Jon's Father through this turmol into full health Father. I pray that his recovery bring all eyes upon you, that your hand was in Jon's Fathers return to health Lord

I pray for Jon and his family at this time Lord

In your name I pray
Amen

Praying for your father and I am in agreement with all the prayers already going up.... Jesus you did before and you can do it again.....

Father we are asking for mercy and healing for California's dad. Heal the fractured bones and infection and restore him to complete health and wholeness in Jesus name.

As all who visited, I am adding my prayers..

YBIC
Rich E

Father, hold Jon's dad close to You, in Your protection Lord Jesus.

Please send ministering angels, Father, we pray and send Your Touch of healing, over this dear soul . .

Father, we pray for Your Perfect Will, believing as we pray You hear, and so we ask for a restoration of health over John's dad . .

Father, we remember that You have asked us to come boldly and reverently before You, and so we tug at Your Robe, Lord, asking for Your healing over John's dad . . til the rapture . .

Per your request California Jon, I too have prayed in agreement with the saints here for your father's healing needs in Jesus Name.

Your brother Joe

Email: jpcarr@att.net

Adonai, My Lovely Father, please visit my brother's father California John Mr. Hank Bryant in this time and let your mercy and healings be transmitted to him right away at this moment and this will bring complete healing to them in the name of Yeshua. Amen.

This vessel is in agreement with all the above
prayers.
In JESUS name,
Star

Donna: Father, hold Jon's dad close to You, in Your protection Lord Jesus.

Please send ministering angels, Father, we pray and send Your Touch of healing, over this dear soul . .

Father, we pray for Your Perfect Will, believing as we pray You hear, and so we ask for a restoration of health over John's dad . .

Father, we remember that You have asked us to come boldly and reverently before You, and so we tug at Your Robe, Lord, asking for Your healing over John's dad . . til the rapture . .

Agreeing in prayer!

I too Lord add my prayer to the others.
Please heal Jon's Dad completely in Jesus's holy and righteous name. Amen.

Oh Jon what a heartbreaking setback.

My husband and I will join hands this moment and pray for your dad.

NOTHING IS TOO HARD FOR OUR GOD!

BLESS YOU ALL JON XOXOXO

Jon,

I pray for a complete recovery of your Dad. I ask you Lord to give the Doctors widsom and discerment in treating this man. I pray that you will send your word and heal him completely...Speak peace now to Jon and family...comfort them as only you can do. Make your presense ever so real to all of them during this time.

Thank You Lord...inh Jesus name, amen.

HIS BLESSINGS...Virginia

Email: varnke@roadrunner.com

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com