Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
My experience during lunch today

I was right in the middle of having my weekly Saturday lunch with my best friend Marcy and her parents, when all of a sudden I had a wave of nausea wash over me. Then I broke out in a sweat. After that my heart started racing, then I felt dizzy. On top of everything else, I feel like passing out.

I gave Marcy the money for my portion of the bill, because I knew that I couldn't stand up at the cash register at that point without passing out. I was too frightened to pray...it never occured to me. I was going to try to walk out of the restaurant without fainting and sit in the car for a few minutes to calm down before I drove home.

Then all of a sudden, I felt the Lord telling me to stay where I was out until I calmed down. I sat there with my heart still racing, taking some deep breaths. I couldn't join in the conversation...it took all the strength I had just to sit there and control my breathing.

Little by litle I started to calm down. I couldn't eat anymore, because I totally lost my appetite at that point. I felt the Lord telling me, "Go up to the cash register and pay the bill."

Finally, I told my friend, "Okay, give me the money back for the bill. I'm not going to allow this anxiety to control me." She gave me back my money and the bill and told me, "Good for you, Eileen! If you pass out, I'll call the parametics."

I was wobbly, but I made it to the cash register. As soon as I got there, the waitor told me, "Hold on", then walked away, and kept me standing there. I looked back at my friend, and she smiled and gave me the thumbs-up sign. I smiled back and continued to stand at the cash register, waiting for the waiter to come back to take my money. He came back, took my money, and I sat back down. I was shaky, dizzy, and my heart was still racing, but I made it!!

I know that probably sound like a small victory, but consdering how horrible I felt, to me it was like climbing a mountain.

I don't know why I am going though this. I don't know what's wrong. But I'm clinging to the Lord, and asking Him to help me one day at a time.

I'm afraid of going back to work on Monday. Please pray that this does not debilitate me and that I don't have to take a leave of absense or go on disability.

Better yet, please pray that the Lord will heal me of this and whatever is causing it.

This was very hard for me to share with you. Not because I'm afraid of what you will think of me, or you won't understand....but because of the anxiety, I'm afraid of people telling me that I could have a heart condition, or diabetes, or a thyroid problem, or whatever, and that would freak me out. I can't handle anything like that right now. Even someone telling me to drive myself to the hospital would trigger another anxiety attack. I'm hanging on by my fingertips here.

Right now I need comforting words and assurance of the Lord's healing. But most of all, I need your prayers.

I kept thinking of Star's words yesterday that the Lord was going to heal me. I'm clinging to those words like a drowning man clings to a liferaft.

God bless you, my dear brothers and sisters. I love you all.

My experience at lunch left me discouraged and exhausted. I'm going to call it a night. Goodnight everyone. I need to lay down now.

Re: My experience during lunch today

Lisaleenie,
I pray that our Father in heaven would cradle you in His arms. May the Great Physician and Healer work a great work in you as testimony that the God we serve is a Mighty God! Nothing is impossible to Him. I pray for full restoration of your health for Jesus' name sake. I rebuke whatever illness has brought you low in the name of Jesus. You have been bought with His blood and are His child. I pray this in the powerful name of Jesus, in the power of His shed blood and in the power of the resurrection. Amen.

Eileen,
It always helps me to read Psalms when I feel overwelmed...
Also If I can recommend, please listen to this Sid Roth program, Im linking you to another thread I had posted. If possible you should purchase these CDs.

One is for healing and one for fear/anxiety.
http://pub48.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=4086901292&frmid=13&msgid=943625&cmd=show

But if you cant here is another link...you can download these Psalms spoken in Hebrew to your pc windows media player and listen to them.
I know it will bring you peace.
http://www.shma-israel.org/narrations.php

I HAVE RECEIVED THE DVD TODAY FROM SIDROTH AND NOW I AM LISTENING TO IT. IT IS A VERY VERY ANOINTING DVD, IT BRINGS TOTAL PEACE IN MY HEART, REALLY TRUE.

I SUGGESTED FOR THOSE WHO HAVE FULL OF ANXIETIES TO LISTEN TO THIS ANOINTED DVDS, YOU WILL NEVER BE THE SAME AGAIN. JUST TODAY I LISTEN TO IT AND STREAM OF PEACE AND JOY AND CALMNESS FULFILL ME BY LISTENING TO THIS DVDS, WORD OF YAHWEH PRESENTED WITH A VERY BEAUTIFUL MUSICS IT REALLY AWAKEN YOU ...

Thanks again, I have now my heart like something warm inside it like glowing like heartbeat now while listening to it ...Geneustace

Shalom LisaLeenie,May Yeshua wrap His arms around you and heal you of this sickness,i plead the precious blood of the LAMB ,Over you i have felt like this many times,you have nothing to be ashamed of,it will be fine sweety ~shalom!!

Dear Eileen, I am praying for you right now sis.

I waited patiently for the LORD; And He inclined to me, And heard my cry.

He also brought me up out of a horrible pit, Out of the miry clay, And set my feet upon a rock, And established my steps.

He has put a new song in my mouth-- Praise to our God; Many will see it and fear, And will trust in the LORD.

Blessed is that man who makes the LORD his trust...Many, O LORD my God, are Your wonderful works which You have done;

And Your thoughts toward us Cannot be recounted to You; If I would declare and speak of them, They are more than can be numbered. (Ps. 40:1-5)

Lisaleenie, . . praying our Lord holds you in His Strength, for He promises to be Your Protector in times of weakness . .

Father bring our sister a heavenly assurance that You are holding you, lifting her in Your arms of safety and Light . . . for You are the Rock and fortress and deliverer and protector over your children . . .

Father, Shield her God in Your Light and Protection through Jesus Christ . . .

I will be praying for you...

My wife too had anxiety attacks and was delivered by the Lord. Listen to His promptings and He WILL BE FAITHFUL to deliver you as well, for He is no respector of persons.

YBIC
Rich E

Lisaleenie sis I will be holding you up in prayer that whatever this is the Lord will completely take it away, in His Name, amen.

Lisaleenie,
I am so sorry that you are going through this, but I completely and totally understand. I am going through this right now too...just as you have explained. I feel like I am going to die when I have one of these anxiety attacks. I went to my herbal store, and got some Kava Kava. I think it is helping since I haven't had another anxiety attack since. However, my dizziness and nausea is still here most of the time. I am so sorry I will be praying for you!

Lisa!! I am so sorry you are going through this. I want you to know that I believe that you can over come this...I know you have the strength to do it and I know that Jesus is with you helping you and He cares for you so much..you are a special jewel to Him and the apple of His eye....You are a treasure and special to everyone... You light up this board daily and the joy of the Lord is your strength.

I take all authourity over the devil and his demons that are causing panic attacks now in the name of Jesus.... I bind you spirits of fear and panic now and I command you to GO in the name of Jesus....Lose her devil now in the name of Jesus....You have no right or ground to tourment a blood bought child of God ... Devil you are a liar.... you have to leave now in the name of Jesus....

I speak to her body and I command it to line up with the word of God which says by HIS stripes she is healed.... I speak peace and normal rythum to her heart... I command her nerves to function properly in the name of Jesus.....I apply the blood of Jesus to her mind her will and her emotions.... I declare that all of her bodily systems are working properly and that she is healed and set free in the name of Jesus....

Thank You Jesus for what You did for us on the cross and that You shead Your BLOOD so that we can be restored back to the Father.... Thank You Jesus that by Your stripes Lisa is healed... Thank You Jesus that in Your word You said that You have come to give us LIFE and life more abundantly....and today we recieve everything You have done for us....

Thank You Jesus that you are with my friend Lisa and holding her up and that she is precious to You and that You care for her deeply..more than she could ever imagine..You love her....and she is not alone....

thank you that you have heard my hearts cry for Lisa and that you are faithful and just and it is coming to pass....

We love You alone Jesus..to You be given all glory, power and honor..In Jesus name Amen...

Hi Lisaleenie -

I'm praying for you, as well!

My experiences with anxiety attacks were quite similar to yours - unfortunately, I didn't know then what I've learned since that will help...like maintaining balance in life, a healthy diet, exercise and rest.

There are certain things to definitely avoid if you're having panic attacks: nicottine, caffeine (sodas, coffee, teas with caffeine), energy drinks, alcohol, which all can cause heart palpitations. Watch all sugar intake as well. Other tips: Stay active, take your vitamins (B, magnesium, calcium, and minerals all can have a calming effect), and keep track of what you're eating to see if any foods are triggering the panic attacks - and avoid them.

Also, there might be some relation to hormones...

I'm pretty high energy, drive myself too hard, and live and work with a lot of stress, which is probably what triggered mine in the first place (not to mention the sweets, being addicted to coffee). So it's important for me to keep as much of a balance as possible so I don't start experiencing that level of anxiety again. If you're an "over-achiever" too, you might want to consider slowing your pace.

I'm praying that, as the Lord leads, you consider what you can change in your lifestyle that will minimize these anxiety attacks as He heals you. I know they're exhausting - physically, mentally, and emotionally. Be encouraged, though - there are a lot of us who've come through this, and I'm trusting God that He'll bring you through, as well!

God bless- Kate

Email: kate5525@aol.com

Lisa Lee my dear buddy friend and christian sister, I am going to have to put you well up at the top of my prayer priority list in these coming days!!!

I myself am going through some strange fog of uncertainty, brought on by my own mistrust in not believing that the Lord can keep things together until the victory is won!!!!

I did not know Lisa that you have been saved since 1972!! I was born again myself in the Spring of 1971 during my last year of High School!!!

I was filled with the Holy Spirit on March 23, 1972!!!

I just ask you Lord God to keep this condition that Lisa is going through under the control of the Holy Spirit!!!

Lord heal the physical embalance that is trying to act up and instead create harmony in every aspect of Lisa's anatomy!!!!

Lord all we RITA prayer warriors command that the work of God be made operative in Lisa's body and that healing will be restored without any doubtful consequences of that perfect work!!!! AMEN!!!

Lisa I really do not feel like being silly lately so I may just keep Scarby on a chain for awhile!!!!

Unless the troops get restless and need comic relief!!!
Get Better my friend--In Jesus Name!!!! Amen!!!

Lisa:
May the Lord hold you in the palm of His hand and heal your of these anxiety attacks in Jesus name Amen.

My dear sis Leenie,

I am so sorry to hear you are going through these panic attacks. I have had much anxiety and panic in the past and it's no fun!

Hopefully I can reassure you on some stuff. First of all, although the attacks feel like you are dying, try to remember in your mind as they are happening that you truly are NOT dying, and you WILL recover and get through it. Keep reassuring yourself in your mind that it will be ok - because it really will be!

Next, just from my past experience, I seriously DOUBT you have something seriously wrong with your health. My first guess would be that your hormones are just going through such a change from your hysterectomy and your body is taking time to adjust. Hormones play a much bigger part in ALL of our health than we are lead to believe by doctors. They control and regulate everything. If you had something else wrong with your health, you would have had other symptoms by now, so my guess is that you are dealing with an instant hormone change.

Pray about and check out natural hormone solutions and I think it will help you greatly. The PLUS product I told you about really is a lifesaver.

If you need to get on some medication for awhile to control the attacks until your body gets adjusted, there is no shame in that. I was on anti-anxiety meds for 2 years until I found the Mannatech company and started the PLUS and their other products and my body finally balanced out.

I am truly amazed at how many people deal with anxiety, panic and other such things. Even here on this board there seems to be a lot of us. I still think most of this stuff has to do with not getting the proper nutrients from our food anymore, plus our stressful and hectic lifestyles.

I know one thing for sure. Our God does have the answer for each one of us. He put us here, on this planet, at this time in history for a reason, and He knew the challenges we would be facing, and He has the solution for each one of us to make it through. He is faithful and will show you the way, and what you should do in your situation.

The one thing I learned through all my health challenges is how to trust God more. We know that all things work for our good when we love God, and one good thing that comes out of this is we grow closer to the Lord through the pain.

You are not alone, sis, and my prayers are with you. You are such a tenderhearted and fun person, and dear to God's heart. He will help you through.

I can't wait to meet you in heaven. We're going to hang out and have fun, and possibly pick on Scott, just for the heck of it.

Blessings sis! Love you much!

Leenie, we haven't heard from you today - I do hope you're feeling better. Do you have your blood pressure checked regularly? It can be done at Wal Mart and drug stores I believe. I believe if it's 140/90 or higher that is considered too high. I take a diuretic (water pill) every day to control mine. So far so good. Just wondering about your blood pressue too as that can make you feel that way if it's too high. We are praying for you!

http://www.heavensinspirations.com/word-fear.html

Here are some scriptures for you Lisa.
Praying for you sweetheart.

Scriptures On Fear~

These are scriptures from God's word on fear. All the scriptures I've taken from the Amplified Bible unless otherwise stated. If you click on the scripture reference you will go to that scripture at 'Bible Gateway' where you can read it in the translation or language you want to.

The Lord is my Light and my Salvation--whom shall I fear or dread? The Lord is the Refuge and Stronghold of my life--of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27: 1

Wait and hope for and expect the Lord; be brave and of good courage and let your heart be stout and enduring. Yes, wait for and hope for and expect the Lord. Psalm 27: 14

Say to those who are of a fearful and hasty heart, Be strong, fear not! Behold, your God will come with vengeance; with the recompense of God He will come and save you. Isaiah 35: 4

Fear not [there is nothing to fear], for I am with you; do not look around you in terror and be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen and harden you to difficulties, yes, I will help you; yes, I will hold you up and retain you with My [victorious] right hand of rightness and justice. Isaiah 41: 10

For I the Lord your God hold your right hand; I am the Lord, Who says to you, Fear not; I will help you! Isaiah 41: 13

For God did not give us a spirit of timidity (of cowardice, of craven and cringing and fawning fear), but [He has given us a spirit] of power and of love and of calm and well-balanced mind and discipline and self-control. 2 Timothy 1: 7

In Whom, because of our faith in Him, we dare to have the boldness (courage and confidence) of free access (an unreserved approach to God with freedom and without fear). Ephesians 3: 12

So we take comfort and are encouraged and confidently and boldly say, The Lord is my Helper; I will not be seized with alarm [I will not fear or dread or be terrified]. What can man do to me? Hebrews 13: 6

And Joseph said to them, Fear not; for am I in the place of God? [Vengeance is His, not mine.] Genesis 50: 19

And Moses said to the people, Fear not; for God has come to prove you, so that the [reverential] fear of Him may be before you, that you may not sin. Exodus 20: 20

Only do not rebel against the Lord, neither fear the people of the land, for they are bread for us. Their defense and the shadow [of protection] is removed from over them, but the Lord is with us. Fear them not. Numbers 14: 9

Be strong, courageous, and firm; fear not nor be in terror before them, for it is the Lord your God Who goes with you; He will not fail you or forsake you. Deuteronomy 31: 6

It is the Lord Who goes before you; He will [march] with you; He will not fail you or let you go or forsake you; [let there be no cowardice or flinching, but] fear not, neither become broken [in spirit--depressed, dismayed, and unnerved with alarm]. Deuteronomy 31: 8

Joshua said to them, Fear not nor be dismayed; be strong and of good courage. For thus shall the Lord do to all your enemies against whom you fight. Joshua 10: 25

There is no fear in love [dread does not exist], but full-grown (complete, perfect) love turns fear out of doors and expels every trace of terror! For fear brings with it the thought of punishment, and [so] he who is afraid has not reached the full maturity of love [is not yet grown into love's complete perfection]. 1 John 4: 18

The Lord said to him, Peace be to you, do not fear; you shall not die. Judges 6: 23

This was very hard for me to share with you. Not because I'm afraid of what you will think of me, or you won't understand....but because of the anxiety, I'm afraid of people telling me that I could have a heart condition, or diabetes, or a thyroid problem, or whatever, and that would freak me out. I can't handle anything like that right now. Even someone telling me to drive myself to the hospital would trigger another anxiety attack. I'm hanging on by my fingertips here.

Lisa, what is coming to me at the moment, is communion. There is a book
"THE MEAL that HEALS" by Perry Stone, in which he says many have been diagnosed with incurable disease or physical infirmities, and received healing thru the communion supper. This might be the most important thing you could begin to do each day, for what you are experiencing. It may be the bottom line of what you need.

I think it is a wonderously awesome thing that God is speaking to you in the midst of these attacks, and it is your faith that caused you to trust Him and do as He told you!

I also noticed this verse in theword that says: "It shall come to pass in that day that his ) burden will be taken away from your shoulder, and his yoke from your neck, and the yoke will be destroyed because of THE ANOINTING OIL.

It was just a reminder to me to be putting on your armor each day, covering yourself in His shed blood, and even anoint yourself with anointing oil, while binding the enemy and continuing to believe God for deliverance and healing. Prayers and blessings Leenie ~~~

Hang in there Lisaleenie we are almost home!!!

Website: www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=667676418&ref=profile

Lisa, one other thing:

"Is any one among you sick? Let him call for the elders of the church and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord"

"And the prayer of faith will save the sick, and the Lord will raise him up..." Jm 5

Lisaleenie,

I am praying for you for a complete healing and what you haven just experienced may never happen again. I also pray for discernment in regards to the problem....if it is a digestive problem...please confirm that action may be taken. I pray you will give Lisa peace that passes all understanding.

I ask this in Jesus name, amen.

HIS BLESSINGS....Virginia

Email: varnke@roadrunner.com

Lisaleenie dear Sis,

I am there for ya, I am will continue to pray for all your needs. You are special, you are loved you are his.

And you are an overcomer

Love ya Sis

ybiC / Paul

Praying for you, Leenie!

Oh, I can so relate to that icky feeling you're having. No fun at all!

My guess, like the other poster who mentioned Hormones, is that I agree, that it sounds like your homrmones are out of wack. This happens to almost all women who go through Surgical menopause, because of the suddeness of the lack of hormones. It's very uncomfortable. I'd be sure to tell your doctor about it, especially if they have not started you on any replacements. Please go to that Hyster-sisters website and check it out. Here's the link:

http://www.hystersisters.com/

One other thing that you might want your Doc. to check is your Potassium and Magnessium levels. Those being low can also cause similar symptoms.

Love ya, and lifting you up to the Father for complete healing of this problem.

YSIC,
Chris N.

My dear beloved bothers and sisters,

I just clicked on my computer right now, and saw all your loving responses to what I'm going through. I am crying right now. Thank you all so much. I would love to address each and evey one of your loving responses and prayers and to what each and every one means to me. But instead I will tell you as a family what you all mean to me and I thank the Lord for each and every one of you.

I am so blessed to have you as my brothers and sisters, and I can't wait to see you all in heaven soon. As Angelheart said, we're almost home.

I love you all. Thank you so much for your prayers and helpful suggestions for me. I have read them all very carefully and am looking into all of them.

Tomorrow is my first day back at work since the first bad incident when I had to leave work early. Please pray that I will be anxiety free, and I can make it all day without incident.

God bless you.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com