Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
God willing, I'll see you again...

As my DSIL set out in her car, waiting for my brother drive their RV around so they could drive the car up onto its pully trailer, I said to her--"God willing, I'll see you again."

Then she sharply said to me, "You're not going any where!!!" But we RITArians know otherwise, don't we? Anyhoo, I just stood there perfectly calmly thinking to myself, 'It's up to God, not me.'

So therefore--I ask ya' all, right now, don't you ALL feel that certain sense of finality about not seeing your unsaved loved ones again...when they go some where? Praying to the Lord, that He'll look after them in our absence, once we're Raptured?

I also felt, as they drove away, that certain sense of peace within me too, like as though we'll soon be leaving this planet. I firmly believe, don't you too agree also, that the Lord is causing me to feel that way?

Anyhoo, I just wanted this with ya'll, and hopefully get your feedback as well too.

Re: God willing, I'll see you again...

As we Ritarians trudge on through the darkness...it's only natural and polite to say.."G-d Bless You!!" and such things to friends and family. If you raise and eyebrow or get an emotional response...that is a good thing. On our side of the fence...we are in this world...but we do not belong to it anymore...and we know we are really saying..."Goodbye...G-d Bless...See ya later!!" all the while thinking ( honey..if you only knew how sad I am for you).
Thank you, dear Sister....Perhaps we all fell this way too!!

Email: jensen5200@comcast.net

Yes SisterNChrist.

I too have a feeling of finallity about things.

I had to take a vehicle counting device home from work, Friday, to do some work on Saturday and said to myself..."how will this get back to them if I'm raptured". When I leave work now and the boss says "See you tommorow" as I'm walking away I say "You too" loudly and "God willing" softly.

It's a feeling that the Rapture is very, very, very close and could be at any minute.

I pray for all my unsaved relatives and ask God to either send them angels now or one of the 144,000 to have them give their lives to the Lord in the Tribulation. Hopefully it will be the first.

I think many here on RITA have the same feelings now..

YBIC
Rich E

. . . We RITAians are just passing through, pilgrims in this world, and bound for heaven . .

Yes SisternChrist - I am feeling that way too... the real anticipation that we will not be here that much longer. I think of all I should be doing.... I want to take the next month off or however long it is, from work to prepare for my loved ones left behind, my job is not as important .... but of course I go to work every day instead, like all the rest of us.

I want to go and take our money out of the bank and stash it away for my family, but I don't. I want to clean out my closets and so many things I feel I need to do.

I DO believe with all my heart that Jesus is coming this spring. After watching the video Melanie sent yesterday I went out in the garage where my husband was cleaning up his motorcycle, sat on the steps wanting to tell him about it... I have to be very cautious how I bring things up to him. I started out with "I wish I could convince you"... He cut me off right away and said "if that's what you're gonna talk about go on back inside". So I got up and went back inside. (sigh) It's so frustrating... but all I can do is pray for him and leave it in God's hands.

You are not by yourself by a long shot.... your RITA family is so aware of the short time that's left.

Shirley I am feeling the same way... I have to work right now though but myhomework and school mean nothing to me..I told Jesus that yesterday..it is not important to me any more...and the other day I was talking to Jesus about it and He asked me what would I really want to be doing that day and I told Him to organize my bedroom and clean my house...so I got started on that... I have been buying little antiques from autions and needed to get them in my room and decorate it.... I know it will only be for a short time but I had so much fun and enjoyed doing that ...I fell better now that it is organize... usually my bedroom is the last thing I can get to ..so that day I started backwards and worked my way into the kitchen where I normally start....

Now I can focus on getting other things ready for anyone that may come across my things....I feel that is the most important thing for me to do right now....

I keep looking at my plants and pictures and thinking I will be leaving them soon....I am giving my plants some extra love..Although right now getting ready is the most important thing to do..noting is more important to me than being with Jesus..

I also understand how you felt with your husband..... my daughter told my son the other day that if mom starts talking about the rapture she is gooing to leave..so when I brought it up she told me she was going to leave....and I had to stop takinga about it...but then she said "Mom you just keep telling me about it" i said to her I jsut want to make sure you are ready...she said not to worry she is ready but does not want to talk about it.... I know she is thinking like the young people the man in the video talked about at the end of the video and I need to be sensitive to this....

Dont give up on your husband there is still time...Let go and let God...

I'm sooo relieved to know that us RITArians are all in the same boat...lifeboat, that is, re: our soon departure.

At the same time, I DO feel terribly sad for my unsaved loved ones...just knowing I probably will never see them again. When my brother & DSIL drove off this morning, I just know that I'll never see them again. I will be praying to our Heavenly Father that He'll send someone (possibly one of the 144,000) to try to comfort and convert them. Since they're not part of my intermediate family circle, I pray that they'll be much more convincing then I.

Please do pray for my dear brother & DSIL.

Love ya' 'n' lotsa s--

SNC

I agree!!! I have been in a sense of finality from this earth for alittle while now. I also look at my plants, my place, and get teary - only because I have created and decorated to suit me - so feel like a part of me will be missing but hey - I am ready to go! I pray what I have falls into the hands of who needs it most!

One area where I have experienced the most finality, was a recent "knowing" that I have prayed for everyone in my family, I have witnessed to as many of them as I could over the years....and now, I somehow feel released from it all.

It is hard to explain - but just that something different has set in. Before it was like tug of war praying for their salvations, but now, I have a great release and sense that the saints are leaving, and all the rest is in God's capable hands.

None of us want any of our family to go thru the tribulation, but there is just a great sense that I've done all I know to do, and I'm released from this place that is not our home.

I still do pray, but something is changed!

Shirley, I am sorry for your husband's response telling you to go back into the house. Our families can be so blind! Just know he's rejecting the God in you, not you! In the event he doesn't have a God experience before the rapture, maybe you could have a long letter for him, hidden, but where he'd find it, explaining what you had been trying to say all along before your " sudden departure."

As I'm sitting here typing this, I'm now experiencing a crying spell as (my heart is literally breaking) I'm thinking about never seeing my brother & DSIL again. Is what I'm experiencing a sense of great release of me trying once trying to convert them...and that that time is now over or what?

Just wanted to say that a week and a half ago I sat down with my favorite Bible and simply asked the Lord "Where shall I read today?" I hadn't asked & didn't have in my heart any Rapture theme at all. I just wanted Him to tell me what to read.
I heard clearly (inside) Genesis 4. I (STUPIDLY) said, "Oh gee Lord, I have read and studied Genesis so much lately." But then I told Him I was sorry for my dumb attitude and opened up Genesis again.
I read Genesis 4 and felt I was supposed to keep reading. Of course, I got to Enoch being raptured in Genesis 5. I know it's there but it surprised me. (How? I don't know) But I got a sense from the Lord that the Enoch message was the message He had for me that day. He was just reminding me to keep looking up. I'm sorry for being a dork, Lord. Gee.

Kolleen
It is hard to explain - but just that something different has set in. Before it was like tug of war praying for their salvations, but now, I have a great release and sense that the saints are leaving, and all the rest is in God's capable hands.

I still do pray, but something is changed!

Shirley, I am sorry for your husband's response telling you to go back into the house. Our families can be so blind! Just know he's rejecting the God in you, not you! In the event he doesn't have a God experience before the rapture, maybe you could have a long letter for him, hidden, but where he'd find it, explaining what you had been trying to say all along before your " sudden departure."

Thank you Kolleen, What you said above about a certain release has come to you I am feeling that way too. I feel a peace inside that I've tried as hard as I could to help him but he keeps rejecting me and like you say, he's rejecting God too. I know he will "get it" when that Day comes that we're so looking forward to. He's in God's hands and God will work it out.

Yes, I do want to write him a letter hoping his heart will be soft enough to receive it once the rapture happens. It's so hard to believe all this will take place, but I know it will.

Can't wait to give all my sisters a big hug for understanding and knowing as SisternChrist says "we're all in the same rescue boat". Please come quickly Lord Jesus.

Yeah Lol Yeshua,keeps Reminding me about Enoch,walked with Him,and was No more,lol,and Elijah being taken up to Heaven Alive,in a Chariot,Your not a Dork,Shalom!

I see this as Jesus enabling us to let go so we'll be ready to leave when He comes , without looking behind. It's good to know others are experiencing this, too. It's not just me. It's a way of preparing.

Leaving a restaurant, an appointment , something bringing nostalgia--a favorite place, the spring blooms everywhere,; I think; "Is this the last time?"

Watering my plants; "Who is going to water you, care for you, when I'm gone?" Then I start wondering if I'll be found worthy to go. Will I have enough time to finish this? Or should I even start this project? The list goes on.

Certainly with those you don't know if you'll see again and especially if they've told you they don't want to hear Jesus is coming soon! You're not sure if they're going to be going and suspect not.

There are times where it just hits you out of the blue--I'm saying good-bye and the other doesn't even know that. Texas Sue and I were taking a trip down memory lane with the laugh-in skit she posted. I thanked her for the memories, which brought up Bob Hope. That you-tube video was throughout his life and near the end as he aged in the video--suddenly I found myself thanking Jesus for the life He's given me--the good times--the memories; but I'm also realizing in a very real sense that I'm saying good bye world -as-I've-known-it. It was a laughing/crying moment in time. Sad because of what this world has become, desiring to go, yet going to miss the past when things weren't this bad. Realizing this world will be gone for good. Knowing Jesus is making a better world but not everyone we know will be there. Wishing I could shake sense into people to make them listen, yet realizing I can't do it for them. They have to want to be reached and changed. A very mixed bag indeed.

SisternChrist my dear Sis,

This is a simple one for me-

A couple of years ago in my life it was all about-
Making money, buying toys, striving in this world.
For what?, I do not know

Today-
1. Jesus, I am a Jesus freak with a capital F
2. The love of God, and sharing with others
3. His children, all people saved and unsaved, everyone is special

Love / ybiC Paul

This RITAian totaly agrees with you.
This is why JESUS has been giveing me messages for
all of you.And the world.
Praise HIS HOLY name,
Star