<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Jerusalem Day is on the day we celebrate Christ's ascension!

Yom Yerushalayim, or Jerusalem Day (the day Jerusalem was united to Israel in 1967), is being observed on the Hebrew calendar on what is May 12 (starts the evening of May 11). http://www.hebcal.com/holidays/yom-yerushalayim.html

Pentacost is on May 23. Ten days earlier, May 13, would be the day of Ascension. That day starts on the evening of May 12 on the Hebrew Calendar.

I don't know if it means anything at all. I just find it interesting and encouraging that as the 42nd year since Jerusalem was united to Israel comes to an end, the Body of Christ will be celebrating the Ascension of Christ, our Head.

Re: Jerusalem Day is on the day we celebrate Christ's ascension!

Thank you for posting these dates..they are all days I am looking forward to....hopefully this is not a coincidence

Dee, this is really ironic - I was deep in thought earlier this morning thinking about Ascension Day... thinking maybe that is the day we will be raptured, the day Christ was taken up. That would seem fitting. I was going to go and see exactly what day Ascension Day would be this year, and I log on and you have answered my question! Thank you - I think this could be very significant to us.... and I agree with Joyful Susan... I am looking forward to these days coming too! The sooner the better, right?

shirley I was thinking about the video melanie posted .. I listened to almost all of it off and on yesterday and I probably should listen to it again ...but was he saying the trib is going to start in may on pentacost? I know he does not think the rapture is going to happen...but if the trib starts on pentacost could we go during accention day since it is right before that...

also when was CJ saying the trib starts...didn't he say the trib starts in the fall?

I guess I have some research to do but I still have house work... and shopping and homework to get caught up on too...ug..it never ends...Oh I just thought yes it will end soon :) Praise You Jesus...

Susan, I think that's the understanding I got from all he said, he said alot! But I think he was saying the countdown of the last 7 years would start with Pentecost, therefore the trib would start with the signing of the "peace treaty" to happen sometime around that time? I think I remember him saying it would get REALLY BAD 3 1/2 later, the start of the Great Tribulation. This is the understanding I have of what he said. I may need to listen again to be sure I got it right, but I remember thinking he was in agreement with everything I have learned to believe would happen (except for the rapture). (Wow, can you imagine how excited HE would be if he DID believe in the Rapture as we do?????)

I am looking at accention day for the rapture :)

Shirley
Susan, I think that's the understanding I got from all he said, he said alot! But I think he was saying the countdown of the last 7 years would start with Pentecost, therefore the trib would start with the signing of the "peace treaty" to happen sometime around that time? I think I remember him saying it would get REALLY BAD 3 1/2 later, the start of the Great Tribulation. This is the understanding I have of what he said. I may need to listen again to be sure I got it right, but I remember thinking he was in agreement with everything I have learned to believe would happen (except for the rapture). (Wow, can you imagine how excited HE would be if he DID believe in the Rapture as we do?????)

Shirley & Joyful Susan, found an article today and just posted it where BO told France's Sarkozy he intends to keep up the pressure on Israel. Here is a quote from the article:

Al-Sharq al-Awsat quotes Israeli sources in Paris as saying US president told French counterpart he does not plan to ease pressure on Israel to resume peace negotiations – even at cost of Congress elections

There has also been behind-closed-doors-talk of an IMPOSED solution on Israel and the Palestinians. Wonder if that is in the offing? That could fit the timeline couldn't it? The other thing that stands out is the remark, "even at the cost of Congress elections". If the new world order is implemented late spring, early summer there will be no more elections. Does he know something we don't know?

This is very exciting news! Last year this happened as well, where Jerusalem day fell on Ascension day! Last year, the temple mount people presented the cornerstone for the third temple on Ascension day!! I really thought that Ascension day last year was the best candidate for the rapture, and thought that it was a big sign that these folks presented the "cornerstone" to the third temple on Ascension day!!

Looks like this year Ascension day is a really good day to be watching!!

Texas Sue and MElissa - both good points you guys have pointed out - T/Sue - I think Obama knows something we don't know too! I think he knows he's groomed for something more important than presidency of the US because he knows the US is going down! He HAS to get this peace deal done - that is his main mission, and to bring down the US. He has grander things in mind for himself, as I think he's been promised it by "higher ups". The elections in November may very well be small potatoes to him and of no significance.

Good point Melissa about the cornerstone being dedicated last year on Ascension Day - I think this Ascension Day could be of real significance too!

Shirley, something occurred to me today that I had not considered before. All the talk about timing, the "sun spot" article I just read and posted - just an accumulation of facts from all the posts yesterday and today pushed an idea to the front of my mind.

BO and the NWO PTB plan by their occult symbols and numbers. Someone posted an article some time back that showed the enormous, overwhelming use of doing things on the 13th or in increments of 13 by BO. I think it was a David Meyer (The Last Trumpet) article. Anyway, it occurred to me today that they will use the year 2013 as their target to set up their "god" in the temple and enforce the mark and the worship of this beast. If that is the case then the rapture must occur before or at the half-point (May, June) of 2010 and the beginning of the trib MUST be mid-2010 for their timeline to hit its target. Temple must be rebuilt soon, peace plan ASAP, lots of key prophecy converging at once.

It was one of those "duh" "I could've had a V8" moments!!! Could be wrong but it certainly seems to plasible.

Oooh and T/Sue - May 13 is Ascension Day - Another 13 but one from God (hopefully)

You are so right The Other Dee!!!

This is the year and the date when the 42nd jubilee cycle year comes to an end and the 43rd year begins!!!
Which means there are only 7 more years until the 50th year of Jubilee!!! That is just enough time for a seven year tribulation to end in 2017 and a Jubilee year to be proclaimed by the day of atonement in September 2017!!!!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com