Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
This Pentecost??

I go to a Southern Baptist church in hernando, MS.....I had, what I believe to be a confirmation this morning in our worship service!!

When our pastor began his sermon, a slide came on the screen behind him.

The topic at the top of the page read "The Holy Spirit and You"

The next word under that was bulleted and said:

* Pentecost

I was ecstatic and filled with the Holy Spirit for the whole service. My wife could tell something was up. I said," Look at the first word up there on the screen" and she got it.

I found it odd that our preacher preached on Pentecost this morning. He was actually preaching on being led by the Holy Spirit.

But it was amazing to me that as I looked at it longer (because that slide was up there the whole sermon) it dawned on me ....The Holy Spirit and me above Pentecost...above...above

and I kept thinking, you know, up in the air....

I was so excited!!

Email: murleyj@gmail.com

Re: This Pentecost??

John dear brother,

Get ready to fly!!!!!
He loves you more than anything else Bro
You are awake and you are on the wall watching and waiting
He is coming!!!

Love ybiC / Paul

Wow, John I share your excitement. Also I take notice that things have really changed in the Southern Baptist church since I was a kid. Preaching on the Holy Spirit?? Thats dangerous!!!

Love you brother

Tom

YAAAAAAYYYY!!!!-

What an awesome confirmation and conviction. Like your own special in-coming up-date, meant just for you. Could you tell if anyone else read it like this,too? Isn't the Holy Spirit awesome. How He can single you out in plain sight before all the others and no one else "saw" what you saw! What a God we serve!

John,

That sounds like a great confirmation. My pastor started a new sermon series last week titled "Coming Soon", and the title of the message today in that series was "Taken". It's as if God is showing the believers who are Watchmen that our time here is almost up.

By the way, I used to live in Southaven, MS when I was a teenager. I went to Southaven High School and graduated from there. It's a small world. I've been living in Florida for about 19 years now though.

Kevin

Email: hogwoodk@gmail.com

Wow John that's a great hope... surely I'm with you with a great expectation on this Pentacost.

I've listened from different views and one thing is mostly sure no doubt about it:

TRIBULATION TIME BEGIN THIS YEAR 2010, CONFORMED BY MANY OTHERS, RABBIS, BIBLE SCHOLARS, EVEN POST TRIB VIEWS, MID TRIB VIEWS AND OF COURSE WE PRETRIB VIEWS ALL CONVERT TO ONE CONCLUSSION TRIBULATION WILL CERTAINLY BEGIN THIS YEAR.

Based on that Pentacost is then our next Big Day of Hope.

May Yeshua takes us all home at the appointed time only by His grace and mercy and His glorious joy beyond words strengthen each of us everyday of our life till we meet on the air, all of us in Rita forum including our families and loved ones...

I'm sorry I have been away from my computer much of the day. We have company today; my stepson is passing through town tonight on his way from Texas to Michigan.

Please pray for him, he is lost. His name is Kevin.

I was very excited that this morning the message at church was what it was. The word "Pentecost" was just staring me in the face the whole time.

Did I specify that when I saw the words "The Holy Spirit and You" seemed to me to have significance ....in a way it symbolizes to me that just as the Holy Spirit descended on the Church at Pentecost -

Acts 2:2&3 - Suddenly a sound like the blowing of a violent wind came from heaven and filled the whole house where they were sitting. 3They saw what seemed to be tongues of fire that separated and came to rest on each of them.

When I picture this, I picture the Holy Spirit coming down onto them...setlling on them from above.

When I saw the words on the screen today, I was imagining Pentecost (here on earth) and the Holy Spirit and me above the earth....in other words the Holy Spirit (the Restrainer) rising and leaving

Does that make sense the way I typed it?

wow, Khog. Small world isn't it. I grew up in Whitehaven in Memphis. I'm sure you know where that is just across the state line. We are probably close to the same age if you were there 19 years ago. I might be a little older. I'm 42.

Dear Lord,
Please send the HOLY SPIRIT after Kevin.Turn him around.And bring him into a saved relationship with
You.Give him an exciting HOLY SPIRIT experience.
In JESUS name,
Star

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com