Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Rapture is very close indeed

This be the year.....Pentecost or Feast of Trumpets

Now is the time to reach love ones and friends....even enemies...with the gospel of the good news

Let this be our last act and deed.....at all costs.....

It is now....or never....

Re: Rapture is very close indeed

True ... and thats why I tell people I do not care what they think of me ...I have to tell them....

Why are you in disguise ms or mr now or never? Do tell...

A pastor from SW Ohio

It is now time to plan our last acts and deeds...and then put them into action immediately

We cannot let fear, doubt, or anything stop us...

This is it, we now stand at the very threshold of eternity....

Soon the time for acts and deeds will be over.....it will be wedding time

Now or Never,

Welcome to RITA, I do believe that I have not spoken to you before.

Yes you are 100% correct time is now short. We stand on the edge, the age of grace is about to end.

I talk to loved ones with regards to the rapture. The sad thing is alot do not want to hear about the end times. I get very sad thinking about the ones I love and for everyman in general. I can only pray, and that I do.

Christ is coming, the signs abound everywhere and scripture is been fulfilled before our eyes. It is heart breaking to know people still want to sleep.

So I pray

Love ybiC / Paul

HI dear,, i know how u feel about people,i have cryed and cryed over all those who will not here the truth,
and like u my heart hurts for them, and all i can do now it pray like u, be at peace for the LORD knows who will come to him in the last min,Praise him for loving us and for, for giving us Amen.

ysi Christ
carolyn2

Paul you are right ....no one want to hear about
it. I did E Mail the following Post because
it fits with everything we are going through right
now......

PLEASE TELL THE WORLD IT IS EXPLODING

VIOLENCE FLARING, BULLETS LOADING BUT THEY TELL ME OVER AND OVER AGAIN MY FRIEND THAT THEY DON'T BELIEVE WERE ON THE EVE OF DESTRUCTION. Words from linked video below.

DOUBT IT NOT, take a look around you all, its abound to scare ya'll and you don't believe were on the 'Eve of Destruction'!

The reason the world is rushing to judgment is because the current administration is "pressuring Israel" and talking "peace and safety"!

NOT REALIZING they are BREAKING God's "everlasting inheritance covenant" of 1 Chronicles 16:14-18 and by dividing it into a Palestinian State, 1 Thessalonians 5:3 says 'sudden destruction' comes upon them and they SHALL NOT ESCAPE.

When does this happen? I like many do not believe the current administration IS WORRIED ABOUT THE 2010 ELECTION, knowning that a "greater 911" event is in the works.

Al Zawarhi, Bin Laden's right hand man and Al Qeada, for the past six years have on and off, been promising a 'simultaneous attack' on 6-8 major cities in the US.

With the recent 'Nuclear Summit' weakening our nuclear deterrent, many are looking for this attack anytime between Shavuot/Pentecost May 19 and Rosh Hashanah, September 9, 2010.

Something to think about, there is talk that another volcano eight miles away may erupt, the chess master Putin has a decision to make IF this attack was planned in the afore mentioned time frame.

His land is getting covered with this ash cloud and will hinder him for a while. When it clears up he'll be playing 'Russian Roulette' with the volcano down the road as to if and when it will erupt.

My take is the attack will come on the "May end" of the timeline because his 'cover' is his submarine power, because thoughts will be taken off his air power IF the current volcano problem extends out four to six weeks into June.

We shall see, interesting none the less.

How many of you remember this linked video? Listen to the lyrics,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOpErJWSIg0

The days are short and time is fleeting, You got water? Giving Him the glory, an Ezekiel 33:6 watching one.

It says it all when you play the video eve
of destuction.

Gavriel - plea to let everyone know that the world
is about to explode.

If you have not viewed the video it is worth while
with the world trade center and other TIME MARKERS,
with BIBLE scriptures...

WORTH WHILE TO EMAIL I had to go to video link and insert in mail so it would be CLICKABLE and put
Gavriel message by cut and past underneath.

Mary,
Very interesting you mention the words Eve of Destruction. There was a song in the 60's with that same title which you probably have heard.
Funny that song keeps popping into my mind.

Little Anne ,

Go to the Message board and look for

PLEASE TELL THE WORLD IT IS EXPLODING

By Gavriel

Click on the youtube...it's a message done
to that music.

No one wants to hear about the "glorious darkness" which is descending on this world; they only hear doom and gloom, and are in unbelief that what is written will come to pass in their lifetimes.

They do not have the Holy Spirit inside that gives them the hope that does not disappoint and either refuse or are unable to see how God is moving today.

The situation is beyond their control so why dwell on it or think about it - at least that is my Mom's response - and bringing it to their attention makes you the bearer of bad news as they have no hope in the outcome.

And yet, as I see the time approach of our being with the Lord, I am filled with an overabundance of happiness and joy. Makes me so sad they are not happy and expectant about His soon return.

Shared with my neighbor the other day about why I think His return is imminent - an active member of her church, and in her 70's, a widow. She does not want Him to return!!!! Says she is not ready and is not sure where she will be going!!!

Her name is Melba, if you are led to pray.

~P

Email: cidp@aol.com

Thanks for the tip Mary.
I take these things as confirmation.
I have read so many things on this board that I was thinking about or dreamt about and then someone else says the same thing.
It's like God is holding up a neon sign (or a constellation-see my other post)that says I AM COMING SOON!!!

Praying for Melba today that she might WAKE UP and know the truth ...soon He will come !!!bb

Dear Father God , thank you for awakening Melba !! You know all there is to know of her life and you are VICTORIOUS TO SAVE !!!! We give you thanks for what you are doing right now in this woman's life !!!! amen in CHRIST OUR KING !!!!!!!bb

FROM PEGGY...Shared with my neighbor the other day about why I think His return is imminent - an active member of her church, and in her 70's, a widow. She does not want Him to return!!!! Says she is not ready and is not sure where she will be going!!!

Can anyone explain why someone who KNOWS they are not ready.....doesn't get ready?????

I have met a few of these people and I can't
figure it out??????

Spiritual blindness.....Love of sin.......
feels what they have done can't be forgiven.

Just asking.

We had a really wonderful missionary come to our church yesterday that was 70 years old and he was originally from West Virginia, I am in Ohio! He preached about the rapture and actually taught out of Habakkuk.

He said something to the effect of "we have the doom and gloom here in Habakkuk 3:17 but you can't leave people there in the gloom and doom," and he went on to verse 3:18.

Habakkuk 3:17 Though the fig tree may not blossom, nor fruit be on the vines; though the labor of the olive may fail, and the fields yield no food; though the flock be cut off from he fold, and there be no herd in the stalls ---

Habakkuk 3:18 yet I will rejoice in the Lord, I will joy in the God of my salvation.

Also Habakkuk 3:19 The Lord God is my strength, He will make my feet like deer's feet, and He will make me walk on my high hills.

This lady needs to be sure that she is saved and if so she should be ready for the rapture. I think some people think that they have to be living perfect lives to be able to be ready for the rapture, and maybe they just cannot comprehend God's grace!

To finish this story though, at the end of the sermon, there was an alter call, the missionary asked folks to raise hands if they were saved or not, One person was not saved and the missionary said this comment that I will never forget as long as I live --

He said "I double dog dare you to get down here to this alter and give your life to Jesus!"

My hubby and I were both in tears after this, as was probably most of the small church, because a 19 year old girl took him up on that invite and headed to the alter!

What was really awesome is that the girl that got saved was a first time guest in the church and she also was the only other person in the church that was from West Virginia!

Looked like God set that one up for sure!!

CJ - If you read this you can use that line in your street ministry!

Peggy, I just noticed in the above post that you used the same words gloom and doom that our dear missionary used yesterday!!

Here are a couple verses for your neighbor, in case she has a problem with understanding God's grace! God bless you and welcome to RITA!!

Romans 3:23 For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God. 24 Being justified freely by His grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus.

mary

Can anyone explain why someone who KNOWS they are not ready.....doesn't get ready?????

I have met a few of these people and I can't
figure it out??????

Spiritual blindness.....Love of sin.......
feels what they have done can't be forgiven.

Just asking.

I'm like you, Mary.

If they understand that part, and that they might not be ready, then what is hindering them to become ready..

I'm wondering if they love the world and the lie more than Jesus and the truth, and just do not want to make themselves ready..

Joseph

Thanks for the verses to share with Melba, Melissa. Pray that Holy Spirit gives me an opportunity to do so!

Email: cidp@aol.com

Peggy, You are welcome and will pray for Melba and as you have asked!!

WELCOME, Now or Never! It's great to have you here.

"Habakkuk 3:17 Though the fig tree may not blossom, nor fruit be on the vines; though the labor of the olive may fail, and the fields yield no food; though the flock be cut off from he fold, and there be no herd in the stalls."

Back @ the RITA barn...

My take is the attack will come on the "May end" of the timeline because his 'cover' is his submarine power, because thoughts will be taken off his air power IF the current volcano problem extends out four to six weeks into June.

Mary, There was a man that had a vision of this type of attack from Russia a few years back that I saw on the Sid Roth show! I have had this in the back of my mind ever since.

Our Lord also led this man to witness to folks around the World Trade Center right up to the morning before the 911 attacks hit. Our Lord told him to leave the area right before the attacks happened. His name is David E. Taylor and he wrote a book called Triumph in Humilty. (Sid Roth offer #984)

This was a quite a few years ago and I have mentioned this before on RITA but your post made me think of this man's vision!

TN, You would have loved, loved this man and his message! When he got to this verse I was picturing your post of us RITANS ready to leap out of those stalls!!

Our Lord also led this man to witness to folks around the World Trade Center right up to the morning before the 911 attacks hit. Our Lord told him to leave the area right before the attacks happened. His name is David E. Taylor and he wrote a book called Triumph in Humilty. (Sid Roth offer #984)

WOW Melissa, what a story !

Mary, This man was a very humble guy and sounded believable! I wish I would have ordered the book, it has been a few years so it may not even be in stock any more!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com