Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Understanding Dark Sentences

FROM 5 DOVES TODAY:

Kevin Heckle (19 Apr 2010)
"Obama Understanding Dark Sentences"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Obama Understanding Dark Sentences

Daniel 8:23 And in the latter time of their kingdom, when the transgressors are come to the full, a king of fierce countenance, and understanding dark sentences, shall stand up.

April 17, 2010 Deborah posted a multipage pdf. which http://www.grenswetenschap.nl/vault/pdf/Obama_Hypnosis_techniques.pdf

documents Obama’ s use of hypnosis and power of suggestion in his speeches. Its writer makes the case that Obama is an EXPERT at this sort of manipulation, sort of like the guy on the Mentalist television show. The paper is worth the time to read. I’ve made mention here before that something about watching or listening to Obama speak really bothers me, besides whatever it is he’s blathering about. I had heard the hypnosis theory before and kind of passed it off, but this paper makes a good case. It reminded me of the one who ‘understands dark sentences’. The book of Daniel speaks of the leader who would rise up out of the west, when the ‘transgressors are come to the full’, who would understand dark sentences. An in depth analysis of the term also has the connotation of teaching, which also describes Obama’s being a Constitutional teacher before his rise to office. The ‘transgressors come to the full’ would certainly describe America the lone superpower, the rebel nation that has come to her finish, swollen with debt and corruption. BHO’s hypnosis also reminds me of the passage that describes the AC as deceiving even the elect if it were possible. Great post Deborah!

In Christ,

Kevin Heckle

Re: Understanding Dark Sentences

Stunning

Much Like Obi Wan Knobe of "Star Wars" fame? The powers of suggestion worked... but only on the weak minded?

I believe it.

Weak-minded, heh!? Well, I can't stand to even look at him...much less even listen to him--PERIOD!!! Whenever he comes on, I automatically press that "very" convenient Mute button on my remote control/or I press the Off button.

Unless the so-called weak-minded are his BS Kool-Aid drinking sheepal...whom are greatly deceived by him.

It sure worked to elect him, The very elect were deceived and many of us couldn't even approach the subject from within the Churches. It was mass hypnosis at work. And illegal besides unethical and amoral! Some are still in that state.

Remember the comment,"when you're in that voting booth and a beam of light comes shining down on you (like a moment of ephany), and you hear a voice saying'vote for Barrack..." I'm paraphrasing here but it was similar words. Apparently hypnotism is part of the definition of 'dark sentences'. Read that later.That was a ' seal the deal' type moment. From that moment on there was no stopping his election.

I'm like you sis, I wouldn't listen either. I caught on early due to suspicions, distrust and concern this was going on just watching people's reactions to this man. Of course, no one listened to warnings or suspicions. They truly believed then that he was the economic savior to protect their wallets. Money again. And disgust with Bush tactics.

I'd listen to reporters or search out the internet reports to find out what was said--but, in no way listened to him, himself.

Texas Sue
This is additional information that goes with the original post above (from 5 Doves):

Suzi (22 Apr 2010)
"Re: Dark Sentences, and missing URL"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just realized I'd left the link to the interview I referenced in the 'dark sentences' post I'd made.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31SAQ3VUnes&feature=channel

Again, to recap...the Ericksonian hypnosis technique that Obama has been using all along is very evident in this interview. If you watch at the 2:09 point, you can see him reach out to tap Bill on the knee and try to impose his 'suggestion' on him. Then, watch the anger rise up when Mr. O'Reilly doesn't fall for it!

And just to keep things straight, my name is Suzi, but I'm also known as 'Saxon' online (from the old days when everyone used 'handles' online). heh.

Suzi

Suzi, I fixed your above link. At the end you had [irl], so I fixed it by correctly by adding the [/url] at the end.

SisterNChrist
Weak-minded, heh!? Well, I can't stand to even look at him...much less even listen to him--PERIOD!!! Whenever he comes on, I automatically press that "very" convenient Mute button on my remote control/or I press the Off button.

Unless the so-called weak-minded are his BS Kool-Aid drinking sheepal...whom are greatly deceived by him.

That's you and me both, Sister...

I just can NOT stand to look at the guy, and as sson as the drivel starts coming out of his mouth, I turn the channel..

Joseph

SisterInChrist thanks so much for repairing the link. I was rushing to get to work and didn't realize that I had a boo boo.

I agree with everyone here about his voice and even looking at him makes my skin crawl. And his face is EVERYWHERE - in the supermarket on the front of magazines, in the book stores, on the internet in ads. Never saw anything like this before. So many who swooned and fainted and voted for him are still buffaloed and be-dazzled. Talk about endtime delusion we are seeing it.

Actually, I noticed him twice tap Bill O'Reilly's knee in that segment. Most people would consider that to be an invasion of their private space. I also noticed him repeatedly using hand gestures which are not natural when speaking. He at several points gestures by pointing both fingers like a gun at Bill. When you point at someone you usually have your fingers tucked in. You don't usually point both index fingers at the same time. For those who train speakers...they would tell you not to do that because it is a confrontational type of Body Language. So if he does this it is intentional not coincidental. I also saw him doing a throw away gesture again with both hands. He did this more than once. Very odd behavior indeed.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com